All Comments on 'Tanning and Teasing Ch. 02'

by CeasarBoobage

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
southbysoutheastsouthbysoutheastover 10 years ago

Very, very good -like your writing style and your imagination -clever story!

RecHikerRecHikerover 10 years ago
I really like your story!

I love the way you developed Karen's character through both chapters. As a hiker, I've seen others for example: couples, females or males at various waterholes, primitive campsites and on trails. Some in various stages of being dressed or some have even been nude.

It has been my experience to see seemingly shy females lose their inhibitions when they are out in nature. Some just take a little longer than others.

For constructive criticism, I only found one place where you mixed up your characters and had Karen and Amy mixed up.

I hope there is going to be more of this story - when they get the urge to been seen again and they call Amy to set up another meeting.

RecHiker

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
hot hot hot!

great story just feel left a little short changed when the final scene ended without the guys fucking Karen and Mark getting it away with the chick , but other than that 5 Stars

Ron-SanRon-Sanover 10 years ago
Great Story told well

Your story has jumped straight into my favorites. Well imagined and VERY well written. I too was waiting for things to go all the way and you kept it at the top of the teasing level. Can't wait for a followup!

jman337jman337over 10 years ago
more

It was good but I was waiting for karen to give in...

A_Little_ShowA_Little_Showover 10 years ago
Probably belongs in Group Sex category

I enjoyed your story. Exhibitionism and voyeurism always get my motor running. I could almost feel what Karen felt in the first chapter. This one was more about group sex which is nice too but not really my kink. It's 5* for sure, but maybe the wrong category.

For me, the transition from "showing" to "feeling" crosses a line. It's just me though. If Karen and Amy had masturbated for the guys and visa versa - that would be Exhibitionism. Even the sex in front of the others turns me on. Swapping to suck breasts, rub penis against clitoris, etc. not so much.

Jrw1874Jrw1874over 7 years ago
Please continue

Love this story, I hope you are going to continue it with a couple more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Please, write more

This story is so utterly amazing. You have to write a continuation. One where the woman fucks the boys while the man is distracted and he finds out. It's so hot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
That's it?

Come on, why not finish it off the way everyone was waiting for????

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCeasarBoobage@CeasarBoobage
Welcome to my kinky little corner of Literotica! Feel free to hang out and have a drink or three while you take a gander at my stories. Actually, I'll have one too. *cheers* My mind is frequently in the gutter, and while it's there it comes up with random thoughts and scenes ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES