Tantalus Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're back late," his wife Sharon called from the living room. Eric walked out of the narrow hallway his front door opened into and joined his wife on the living room couch. He practically sank into it. Until that moment he hadn't realized how exhausted he was. He had been tense for hours, since he had received Arthur's message.

His wife turned her attention away from the TV to give him a worried look. "You ok?" she asked him.

"Just a long day," he said. "My boss is really starting to ask a lot of me." Eric cursed inwardly. It may have been a lie but it ran a little too close to calling Arthur his boss. That thought made bile rise in Eric's throat.

"I'm sorry baby," she said. "Are they trying to get you to teach geometry again?"

"No, its just administrative stuff."

Sharon moved over next to him and rested her head on his shoulder, placing her hand on his chest. Eric let out a sigh and leaned his head onto hers. Sharon had always been self-conscious about her figure but Eric couldn't imagine someone he'd rather come home to. Sharon was skinny, with B cup breasts and, Eric had to admit, a flat ass. He didn't mind it at all though, actually he preferred it. She felt that her vibrantly green eyes clashed with her light blond hair and in the past had tried dying her hair darker, but Eric had always loved her natural coloring. Her face was round, which alongside her small 5'6" build made her, well, adorable. It made Eric just want to wrap her up in his arms and hold her.

The two had met in high school. Most people thought it was cute that the two high-school sweethearts had married but their hands had been forced. The year Sharon graduated, when she was eighteen and Eric twenty, she had become pregnant. The couple had decided that they loved each other enough to tie the knot and try and raise the kid.

Sharon had always meant to get back to work at some point but after their daughter was born it had never really materialized. Eric had managed to put himself through a four-year college with the financial help of both his and Sharon's parents as well as more hard work than anything else in his life had taken before or since. When he managed to land a job at a high school the couple had taken up root and moved.

They had planned on having another kid some day but they were stressed enough financially as it was. Carolyn, their daughter, had just graduated and was in her first semester at a local college. Eric and Sharon were only just beginning to cope with the empty nest and had been thinking over their choice not to have a second child. At the ages 38 and 36 respectively though it was mostly just daydreaming.

Really the last thing they needed was another kid. The two were happy. Honestly, they were happier than they deserved. High school sweethearts who married young at the end of a shotgun have, and this will no doubt be a shock, a high divorce rate. With one very large exception the two had had a successful and happy marriage. This was as close to the dream as either could have hoped for.

Eric began absent mindedly running his hand through Sharon's hair as he decompressed and she responded by slowly tracing her fingers across his chest. "You know," she said, beginning to move one of her fingers in languid circles, "I might know a good way to deal with stressful days."

"There's nothing meditative about painting the bedroom. I told you I'd get around to it later this month."

Sharon laughed a little under her breath, then reached up and kissed her husband. Eric wrapped his arms around Sharon and pulled her in close as he kissed her back. Sharon pulled her mouth away from his, "You're damn right you will."

"Oh?" Eric said. "Make me." He picked Sharon up in his arms and threw her down on the rest of the couch, landing down on top of her, his arms pinning her on either side. Sharon shrieked playfully as she fell before breaking out into laughter as she pounded her fists against his chest. Eric just ignored her. He trapped her fists against her chest as he leaned down on top of her and silenced her laughter with another kiss.

Sharon gave into it as her playful resistance faded. She unpinned her hands and slipped them under his shirt, running them up and down his back before she began to slide the shirt off of him. Eric raised his arms to help then began taking her shirt off as well. Hurrying, Sharon fumbled at the buttons on his jeans, her eyes smoldering. Eric sat up to get them off, then reached his thumbs into the waistline of her shorts. He ran his thumbs over her hips a few times then pulled her shorts and underwear off in one fluid motion.

Eric laid back down on top of her, enjoying the sensation of her naked body against his. He ran his hands down her side, stopping at her thigh. He moved his hand to her inner thigh and slowly pushed her legs open before moving his hand up to her sex. Sharon was already wet and gasped when she felt Eric first push a finger inside of her.

She pulled his head down and continued to kiss him while her other hand snaked between her legs to help. She took his hand and delicately folded another two fingers into position to enter her. Eric obliged and slipped them inside. He slowly moved his fingers into and out of Sharon as she rocked her hips in time.

Sharon reached down further and grabbed Eric's cock in one hand beginning to jerk it in time to his fingering. They lay their in each other's embrace like that for a while longer, enjoying the feel of their lover's hands. Then, Eric slid further up Sharon and pushed himself inside of her. Sharon had become soaked and he slid in with one thrust. Sharon let her head fall back as a moan escaped her lips.

Eric pulled himself out almost completely before slowly sliding back in. Sharon wrapped her arms around his back and pressed herself against him, rocking her hips faster. On cue, Eric began picking up speed, pushing himself in and out of Sharon.

Eric moved his hands up above Sharon's head and she responded by moving her's down onto his waist. He began going more quickly now, pounding in and out of her as she pulled him along. "Oh, God" she moaned, "Oh God yes."

Eric looked down at his wife. Her blonde hair was in disarray around her, her eyes hooded as she took in the feeling of Eric filling her up. Eric leaned down and gently bit on her neck as he kept the pace of his thrusting.

Sharon's body began to tense underneath him and her hands found a firm grasp on his shoulder's. "Don't stop," she panted. "I'm so close." Eric kept going, moving his mouth up her neck to nibble on her earlobe. Sharon continued to tense up, then release, then tense up. Each time she grabbed his shoulders more forcefully. Then, finally, she began slamming her hips up to meet him as her guttural moans grew harsher. Her nails dug into his shoulder blades and he felt her whole body shudder as her orgasm took her.

When it passed Sharon let out a deep breath and ran a hand through Eric's hair. Satisfied that his wife was satisfied, Eric let himself slowly edge towards his own climax. He had slowed down his pace after his wife had cum but he started picking the pace back up. Sharon's pussy was soaked and Eric couldn't hold himself back any longer. He slammed into Sharon with one final thrust. She grabbed onto his hips and held him their as his cum filled her up.

Spent, Eric collapsed down onto his wife. He just lay there, burried in Sharon, as she ran her fingers through his short hair. When he had grown soft he pulled himself out of his wife and they rearranged themselves so that they were laying side by side on the couch. "God I love you," Eric told her.

"I love you too baby," Sharon said back, smiling warmly. She pressed her ass back onto his crotch as she snuggled in more tightly. Eric cupped one of her breasts in his hand and Sharon laid her own hand over his. They stayed there like that as the sound of the TV lulled them to sleep.

* * * *

Eric sat at the front of the classroom, ostensibly grading papers. His class sat in their desks, ostensibly finishing up the problems he had put up on the board. Realistically, both were just moving their pens around and staring blankly at their papers as they waited for the bell to ring. The class was looking forward to it. That bell released them to their weekend. Eric, however, was dreading it.

Saturday would mark the two week deadline that Arthur had given him. When that bell rang it meant he would have to do what he had to do or accept whatever Arthur would do if he didn't. Eric knew he couldn't risk crossing Arthur. He didn't have the cards in hand to make a stand right now. If he wanted to get out from Arthur's thumb he would need to comply until he had a move to make.

Eric had given a lot of thought to how he wanted to do this. As the youngest male teacher in the school he had a handful of girls who were unabashedly flirtatious around him. He knew that most of those girls would follow through on their flirting but he also knew that by the time they left the room all of their friends would know about it. He needed a student who would be incentived not to let it get out.

The bell rang and Eric felt his nerves start to catch up with him. "You all know the work that's due Monday. Make sure you get it done, you want to give yourself time to study for the quiz on Tuesday." Some of the students acknowledged him but most of them just left the classroom as quickly as they could. Before Eric knew it he was left alone with his thoughts.

He gathered up his papers and made his way to his office. It was placed behind a door at the back of the classroom. It was a small office since Eric hadn't been at this school very long and he was at the bottom of his department's pecking order. The door opened up on the left corner of the office; the office itself measured only four feet deep and stretched another seven feet down along the wall it shared with the classroom. Eric's desk rested at the far wall and most of the rest of the space was taken up by different cabinets.

Eric sat down at his desk and set the papers he had been pretending to grade down next to him. The silence in his office had Eric thinking once more about what he had to do.

When Eric had put his mind to it there was one student that seemed like the right choice. Sarah Frost was a senior in his AP calculus class. She was a good student, too. Eric had talked to her other teachers and she was doing well in all her other courses. Unfortunately, she was not a very good calculus student.

Sarah had set her sights high and the prospect of taking the D in calculus that she was looking at was not something that she was willing to accept. To her credit she had been trying hard; she studied for every quiz and every exam, completed every assignment, did everything she could to learn the material. It didn't seem to be enough though. Some people just weren't meant for math.

Sarah was the perfect target (and Eric felt his skin crawl when he caught himself thinking that). She was of legal age, she had something to gain from sleeping with him and she had a good reason to keep it quiet. If it got out that she had slept her way to a passing grade in his course it would be far worse for her than just taking the failing grade. In Eric's mind that made her three for three on the checklist.

Eric had his doubts though. Would Sarah actually go that far just to pass this single class? Was she that worried about just one grade? Eric thought she might be. She had been trying to flirt with him in a painfully transparent attempt to get him to be more lenient with his grading. Did that mean she would sleep with him? No, but it might. Eric was backed into a corner and she was his best bet to get out of it.

Eric was snapped out of his thoughts by a knocking on his office door. He turned around in his seat and standing in his doorway was Sarah. "Mr. Collins?"

"Oh, hi Sarah. Sorry, I was grading papers. You ready to get started? I was thinking that we could just work in here today."

"Yeah, that works for me."

Eric stood up and motioned for her to take a seat at his desk. He moved his papers out of the way and she replaced them with her notebooks. When Eric had come to the conclusion that Sarah would be the student he was going for he had offered to tutor her after school. They had been meeting in his classroom for the last week and a half. Each time Eric had waited for the opportunity to just fall into his lap no matter how obvious it was that it wasn't going to happen. He was out of time now though. He would have to make it happen himself.

Sarah was opening up her notebooks to the most recent homework assignment and flipping her textbook to the corresponding page. Eric had to admit, if he had to sleep with one of his students he wasn't too upset it was Sarah. She had straight, auburn hair down past her shoulder blades. She was a little mousy, and her glasses didn't help that much, but honestly that had never turned Eric off. Her boobs looked like B cups to him but it was hard to tell since she never showed them off. Her ass was surprisingly large considering how small she was. It wasn't big by any means but it looked like it had something to grab onto.

"I'm having trouble with problem 37," she said, once again snapping him out of thought.

"What kind of problem is it?" he asked back.

"Function analysis. I don't understand why my graph doesn't look like the one in the book."

"Well let me see your work," Eric said. He kneeled behind her and leaned over her shoulder to look at her homework. As he leaned over he set his right hand down on her thigh. He felt her stiffen a little at the unexpected contact but she seemed to accept it without any issue. "Ok, well whats the major difference between your graph and the right answer?" he asked her.

"Um, well there's a hole on the book's graph. But I don't know why. I double checked my work and there isn't a critical point there."

"Well," Eric answered, "you're right about that. You shouldn't be getting a critical point there." As he talked he kept his hand still but began to slowly rub her thigh with his thumb. "You're looking in the wrong place, you're over thinking it. Look back at the original function and tell me what you see."

Sarah spent longer looking at the problem than she probably should have but Eric couldn't be sure that wasn't because she was being distracted. "Oh my god," she finally said. "I'm so stupid. There's a hole because it's a rational function."

"Good job." Eric squeezed her thigh as he said it and when he released the pressure he began to move his hand up and down it. "See? You can do this stuff. Your problem is you get inside your head and overlook the simple things you already know."

"Um, Mr. Collins?" Sarah was looking down at his hand.

"Yes?" Eric continued to slowly move his hand on her thigh.

Sarah just stared at it for a moment and when she turned to look at Eric with a confused look on her face he seized the moment. Eric leaned in and kissed her.

Sarah's initial reaction was shock and she made no move to reciprocate the kiss. Eric could practically hear the gears turning in her head as she processed what was happening and what it meant. After what seemed like an eternity to Eric she returned the kiss.

He felt her lips part ever so slightly. It was far from the most enthusiastic kiss he had ever had but she was giving him the green light. Eric began to push the kiss forwards, opening his mouth more, and Sarah reciprocated. When Eric slowly started to use his tongue he found it met by her own. He pushed it between her lips, gently, and felt her swirl the tip of her tongue around his.

As the two continued to make out Eric turned his desk chair around so that their angle was less awkward. His hand became more adventurous and he ran it up and down the full length of her thigh. His other hand held the back of her head as he kissed her.

Eric broke the kiss and took a step a back before turning and walking to the office's open door. Sarah was just staring at him. "Are you sure you're ok with this?"

Sarah thought for a moment but when she spoke she simply said, "Yes."

Eric shut and locked the door to his office so that they wouldn't be disturbed. He quickly shot a glance at the camera he had set up on a cabinet in the back corner of the room to make sure it was on. Satisfied that everything was as set as it was going to be Eric walked back over to Sarah. He reached down and helped her stand up out of the chair and began to kiss her again. As his tongue began exploring Sarah's mouth his hands reached down and grabbed the bottom of her shirt. She broke away from him and raised her arms over her head to help Eric take the shirt off then moved back in. Eric's left hand reached up to her back and held her close to him as he worked to unhook her bra. When it fell away Eric found himself a little shocked. He had been expecting B cups but honestly her boobs were not much more than bee stings.

As Eric began to take his own shirt off Sarah slipped out of her skirt and underwear. When Eric's shirt cleared his head he found himself staring directly at Sarah's naked body. She stood there with her wrists crossed, not really sure what to look at or what to do with herself. The first thing he noticed was how small she was. She might have stood around 5'10" but her frame was miniscule. Eric then found his eyes going further down and he found his second shock, her bush was hardly trimmed at all and it was just as auburn as her hair.

"Have you ever, you know, been with someone before?" Eric asked her. It hadn't actually occurred to him that she might not have.

"A couple times, yeah." she said, thoroughly embarrassed.

Eric had no reason to doubt her. He was a little relieved actually. He would have felt awful if this had been her first time. She deserved better than that.

He finished taking his clothes off and when he too was fully naked he reached out and pulled Sarah against him. He kissed her once more as his hand reached down and grabbed her ass. He hadn't been wrong about that, it was the only part of her that had any meat to it.

Eric spun her around so she was facing away from him and then pulled her back up against him. The top of her ass cheeks were pressed firmly against his now hard dick. With his left hand he began slowly trailing a circle around her nipple, spiraling inward, until he was gently rubbing her boob. His right hand did the same thing but then began to slide down her stomach to her hips and onto her thigh.

As he cupped one of her small breasts he moved his right hand onto her inner thigh and slowly opened her legs. The hand moved up her thigh until it rested on the inside cusp of her hip. He trailed his fingers back up her hip onto her pubis then ran his fingers down through her pubic hair. With a single finger he traced her slit down and back up. At first he moved his finger as lightly as a feather but with each pass he applied just a little more pressure. Finally Eric slipped his finger inside of her. He began to work it in and out, slowly, until he felt her start to moisten. At that, Eric slipped a second finger inside of her and continued working them in and out of her.

Eric's other hand continued to play with Sarah's breasts, alternating between cupping them and playing with her nipples. Feeling Sarah grow wet was making Eric incredibly hard. His hips rocked as he grinded his cock against her ass cheeks. Sarah closed her eyes and leaned into it, allowing Eric to continue fingering her.

At last Eric felt she was ready. He let go of her and sat down in the chair. He then positioned Sarah so she was facing away from him and pulled her ass down towards his lap. She got the hint of what he wanted and lowered herself down. Eric took hold of his erection and lined it up with Sarah's pussy. Grabbing her by the hips Eric slowly brought her down onto his cock.