Tantalus Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Facade123
Facade123
35 Followers

Sarah responded with a sharp intake of breath and Eric moaned. He began moving her up and down on his dick. Before long Sarah had gotten the hang of it and was rocking herself on him. Sarah was bent forward which gave Eric an amazing view as his dick disappeared into her. Her pussy's lips were spread wide around him.

Eric had begun thrusting his hips up to meet her each time she pushed herself down. "Say my name," Eric said, panting.

It took Sarah a moment to realize what he meant. As she gyrated her hips she began to moan "Fuck me Mr. Collins."

Hearing that flipped something for Eric. He moved her off of his lap, stood up, and shoved her notebooks off his desk. He took hold of Sarah's shoulders and bent her over the desk. After he positioned himself behind her Eric thrust himself back inside of Sarah. He was pounding her now; each time he buried his dick in her there was a meaty slap as her ass jiggled. "Oh fuck, Mr. Collins, oh god," Sarah continued to moan.

Eric grabbed hold of her auburn hair and arched her upper body back towards him. He felt himself getting closer to orgasm as he sawed in and out of her pussy. This wasn't how he wanted it to end though.

Eric pulled out and sat back down in the chair. Sarah moved to go back to their first position but Eric stopped her. When Eric pulled her down into a kneeling position before him she understood. Sarah didn't waste any time and took Eric's dick into her mouth. Her head bobbed up and down on his cock as she sucked him off.

It was far from the best blowjob he had received but it didn't matter. He had been close when Sarah had started sucking his dick but the sight of her doing it was pushing him over the edge. He had seen Sarah sitting out in his class every day for months. Now here she was with her lips wrapped around his cock head.

That did it. Eric pushed his dick a little bit further into her mouth and began shooting his cum down her throat. Sarah swallowed the first rope but began to cough on the second. She jerked her head away and in her coughing spat out some of his cum. Eric wasn't done though and the next few ropes landed squarely on her face. Eric was exhausted but the sight of Sarah's young face covered in his cum, strands of it dripping off her chin, almost had him ready to go again.

Instead Eric just leaned back in his chair and let out a breath he hadn't realized he'd been holding. Sarah silently cleaned herself off and got dressed again. Eric joined her in putting back on his clothes. He knew the look he saw in Sarah's eyes. It wasn't sexual satisfaction; it was shame. Now that Eric wasn't lost in a nubile fantasy he was barely keeping the tide of his own shame back.

When Sarah was ready to go she made her way to the office door. After she unlocked it, she turned back around and for the first time since Eric had kissed her made direct eye contact. "Needless to say, I'm getting an A in this class and the most glowing recommendation of my life."

Eric stared at her, a little taken aback by her sudden conviction. "Needless to say," he replied, "no one ever knows about this." The two held eye contact for a couple of seconds before both looked away. Sarah left the office and closed the door after her and only then did Eric allow himself to feel what was coming.

What had he just done? Sarah was his student. She was a high schooler. Had he really just fucked her in his office? Everything he had built his life around, his family, his job...it was all opposed to what he had just done.

Oh god, Sharon. He'd just cheated on Sharon. How could he have done that? The one major fight they had ever had, the only time they had ever come close to leaving one another, had been when Eric had found out that Sharon had slept with someone else. It made sense, he knew. At the time they had only ever been with each other. Of course she had gotten bored, searched for something else. He had been getting bored himself. That had almost destroyed them though. Now he had done exactly the same thing knowing full well how much it would hurt Sharon if she ever found out.

Eric stood up and turned off the camera. At least this would get Arthur off his back. That was the one and only good thing to come out of today.

* * * *

Sharon was in the kitchen making dinner when she heard the knock on the door. She turned the stove down a little then walked over to the front door. When she opened it up a man with short black hair and shockingly blue eyes was standing on her porch.

"Hello, Mrs. Collins?" he asked. "My name is Arthur. There's something we need to talk about."

Facade123
Facade123
35 Followers