All Comments on 'Tantric Massage Pt. 01'

by KellyLake

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Exciting but too short!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More please

What a great start. You left me so hard!

63lsmith63lsmithover 8 years ago
NICE START

I agree with the other 3 comments before mine. Nice start, however a little short, but differently would like to see more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Me.

This story could be about me. Everything I want and don't want. It's time to stop fantasising about it and do it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I loved your but it was short!

I! Too like the others commented loved your story but it was very short. I would have loved more description and sex. I as well have had this fantasy and a while ago it became a reality. I also noticed that my watching porn it was the guys that turned me on and looking at their cocks was what I want to feel. In my case it wouldn't be a great idea to tell my wife, she wouldn't understand. She just doesn't have the equipment that would satisfy my curiosity. I did the Craig's thing also but found it to be a waste of time most of the guys there are just want to collect pictures. So, I tried joining a swingers site. I searched for bi guys but again the guys there claim to be straight but they aren't they just don't want to admit that they are bi or gay. I found this one ad! and I was interested in. I replied to his Ad and he wrote back he sounded just what, I was looking for. After a few back and forth emails, we made arregements to meet. We agreed that the next day after my wife went to work it would be the best time. The next morning came and he arrived as planned once we were relaxed, we went to the bedroom. We undressed and well it wasn't what , he said he looked like in that department. He had said he had a 7" cock and thick but it was very small and thin. I had been excited looking at guys cock and they were big that was what turned me on. I was very disappointed but thought about and well, I went for it. After, we had sucked eachother off and he entered me and fucked me it just wasn't what had expected. I thanked him and that was it, he left. I went back to the site again and searched again for other guys. The same results but just not what, I wanted until, I met this guy his name was Jim. When, he showed up, I was expecting the same thing and had said it was going to be the last guy if it didn't work out. When, we undressed his cock made me afraid it was just to big and thick. I told him that and he said just see what you can take? He promised that he would stop if it was to much. I went and put his cock in my mouth and sucked it like how, I like my done. It took me a long time and he was very patient with me but it was worth it. I was finally able to deep throat him. He told me that,I was the first person to be able to deep throat him. He said that his wife wasn't able to do it and he was very happy with me. I didn't let him fuck me that time or for a long time,he was just to big. After about a year of meeting him it finally happened.

canndcanndover 8 years ago

good start but you should have defined what a tantric massage is. You could easily say 'i explained to my wife that he would...' Don't assume people know what that is. I like the last line. look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
good start

I can easily relate to your character, including the doubts, nervousness, denial, and the changeover from not wanting to being ass penetrated to craving being fucked there. I think a lot of straight and bi-curious men may be the same. I see a masseu and we took it slowly at first, he let me first get used to his hands on my body, then his torso, thenhis genitals. I look forward to the continuation.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous