Tanya's ComicCon Calamity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was simply no come-back to the man's attentions, and she was forced to just stand there and hope he wouldn't take this any further than a few crude suggestions and comments.

"I'm... umm... just filling up." Tanya replied, with a completely fake small laugh that wouldn't have fooled a deaf man.

"Actually..." Rachel's voice piped up from inside the car, "my friend here needs to change into an outfit. It's such a terrible shame that your ladies room is out of action! Would you mind terribly if she changed here in the forecourt?"

"Our ladies room isn't out of..." the man started, before his mind managed to kick out of neutral.

"Yes..." Rachel said, with extra meaning packed into every word, "as I was saying, it's a terrible, terrible shame that your ladies room is out of order... so... can my friend here... strip down and change into her outfit here... in this forecourt... perhaps with you around to make sure nothing... bad happens."

Tanya's jaw dropped at Rachel's audacity, and at the implications of what she was suggesting. No, not suggesting. Tanya was learning the hard way that Rachel didn't make suggestions. She made orders. And she had the means to back up those orders.

The attendant, and a couple of nearby customers who had wandered over to check out the crazy woman in her white underwear, nodded their heads mutely. Belatedly realising that a mere node might not be sufficient, the attendant managed to string together a couple of semi-coherent words in enthusiastic approval.

"Yeah... sure... that... that... would be... ummm... okay!" he stammered, accidentally mastering the noble art of understatement in the process.

Tanya groaned inwardly, and hung her head as she heard the click to indicate the gas tank was now full.

Not waiting for Tanya to ask, Rachel promptly through out a small bag, and happily informed her that all she needed for the convention centre was inside the bag.

Looking up with puppy dog eyes, Tanya felt like asking one last time if there was anything, anything at all, that Tanya could do to remedy whatever wrong that Rachel felt had been dealt to her. The look in Rachel's eyes - a mixture of cruel amusement and smug anticipation - put paid to any dying hopes Tanya might have been clinging on to.

Her hands shaking, and with the leering onlookers crowding in, Tanya sunk to her knees, and fumbled at the clasp on the back of her bra.

"Do yer need any help?" the attendant asked, drool practically dribbling on to this chin.

Tanya shook her head furiously, and then succeeded on the third attempt to unhook her bra. With one arm protecting her breasts, she snuck the bra off, and flung it accusingly at Rachel. The woman merely caught it, laughed, and then tossed it to the watching men.

With her eyes squeezed shut, and still huddled on the ground, Tanya tried to ease her panties off. Eventually, after almost falling back on a couple of occasions, she had to reluctantly stand up, and shimmy the panties down, twisting her legs to try and impede the men's view of her naked crotch.

The wolf-whistles and cries of amazement informed Tanya that she was not entirely successful in achieving that.

Tossing the panties at Rachel, Tanya then had to stand there while the other woman promptly throw them back to one of the men. The sight of the man then proceeding to take a massive sniff of the panties that only seconds before had been protecting her crotch from the elements, was not a sight Tanya ever wanted to see again.

She stood naked, exposed, and the subject of several massive erections, in the forecourt of the strange gas station for several seconds, before her mind clicked.

Dropping again to her knees, and with the wind now nipping at her most private of parts, Tanya frantically opened the bag. Inside, she was greeted with a tiny white top, a blue skirt, a big red bow, some red boots, and the most garishly red sparkling panties Tanya had ever seen.

"What... what the hell is this?!" Tanya exclaimed, stunned into inactivity for a moment.

"It's your Sailor Moon cosplay outfit." Rachel said, happily.

Clenching her fists in frustration at her helplessness, Tanya looked once at her, then back at the bag, and then began to grab at the top.

The white top looked like an ordinary blouse, but it didn't take long for Tanya to realise that either Rachel had wildly misjudged her size, or she'd been deliberately given the kiddie's version of at least parts of the outfit. With a groan, Tanya forced herself into the incredibly snug white top, which accentuated even her own small chest, while leaving her entire midriff exposed.

"I think yer got the wrong size..." the attendant grunted, eyes popping out. If was a close call as to which was the sexier look - topless Tanya, or Tanya's tits struggling to stay in a top that looked like it might burst at the seams.

Standing up, and treating the assembled masses to one last look at her naked crotch, Tanya then struggled into the bright red panties. Suffice it to say that the panties were also several sizes too small, and Tanya had to practically force them over her hips. The panties rested in her ass crack, and uncomfortably wedged up on both sides.

At least the blue micro-skirt was the right size - even if it was incredibly short - but Tanya had her own suspicions as to why Rachel might have allowed that. Finishing up the outfit with knee-high red boots, two white arm tubes that only covered her forearms, and a big red bow on her front, Tanya stood there, feeling like an idiot, as her audience admired her.

Rachel couldn't help breaking out in laughter, and the only thing that seemed to stop the men from joining her was the fact that they all seemed to be struggling with something in their own pants.

Tanya felt ridiculous, and the bright red flush in her cheeks matched the exact shade of the bow and the boots.

With one final indignity left to deliver, Rachel lightly tossed Tanya a blonde wig. The wig had two girly pony tails that ran down the full length of her back. Tanya had't worn her hair like that since she was a child, and as she placed it on her head, she felt like a naughty child once again.

"Gentlemen!" Rachel called out, "I present to you - Sailor Moon - fresh on her way to ComicCon, where she'll be entertaining the masses with her attempts at not completely falling out of her clothes!"

Even the men laughed at that, and the laughter made Tanya's ears burn with embarrassment.

"Now, be a dear and go pay for the gas, please. Then we can be on our way."

At that, the attendant piped up. "Hey... uhh... look, this is on the house... if you let us take a photo!"

"No, no..." Tanya said quickly, finding her voice at last, "We can pay, it's only fair!"

"Wait up," Rachel interjected, "you left all your money at home, so I think it's my decision as to how we pay for the gas... and you know what, I think I'll take this kind gentleman's offer up!"

Tanya breathed in deeply, to try and cancel out the upcoming panic attack. She knew though that she wasn't going to escape today, in this outfit, without being photographed once at least. And at least it was better than the video of her naked ass being spanked!

Grimly, Tanya took up her position with the men by the pump, and simmered as Rachel took an endless procession of photos. Tanya suspected that on several occasions Rachel had waited for the precise moment for a gust of wind to life up her dress and flash her tight red panties at the camera as well. Unable to cover up, Tanya had to just stand there and take it.

Eventually, Rachel stopped, and exchanged contact details with the men so that the photos could be sent to them.

As they both hopped in the car, Tanya looked around one last time.

"What do you want?" Rachel asked, amused.

"I want to know what this place is called." Tanya replied, flatly.

"Why?"

"So I know never to come here, ever again!"

As the car doors slammed shut and the vehicle pulled out on to the main road, the men on the forecourt could hear Rachel's laughter peel away into the distance.

...

ComicCon was already buzzing as Rachel and Tanya pulled into the carpark. While the weather back home had been terrible, at least here the sun was out and the crowd filing into the convention centre was in high spirits. Tanya had an uncomfortable feeling that Rachel had every intention of giving them something more than just comics to remember this weekend by.

"What do you want me to do?" Tanya asked, cutting to the chase and not letting Rachel draw the agony out any longer than it need to be.

"Well," Rachel said, indulging Tanya with a broad smile, "I have a little event tonight that needs advertising, and I suspect out the two of us, you're the best placed to get the attentions of my intended audience."

She gave Tanya a conspiratorial wink, and then aimed a hard spank on Tanya's backside. Tanya yelped at the sudden impact, and looked accusingly at Rachel.

"Oh, just a little reminder of what we got up to at the comic book store... just a little tap to remind you of what I have on my computer back at home..."

Tanya rubbed her sore backside, and remembered all to well about how sore it was the last time Rachel had unimpeded access to her ass.

Grumbling though, Tanya gave a short nod of understanding, and obediently got out of the car. She was instantly self-conscious of the humiliating cosplay outfit that she was currently sporting for anyone who cared to look in her direction.

She wrapped her arms around her chest, but a gentle breeze was also playing merry havoc with her flimsy, pleated skirt, and causing it to lift up in the most inappropriate of ways. Flashes of bright red panties lit up the carpark, as Tanya tried to tug the tiny, tight materials over her tall frame.

"Well, come on then!" Tanya barked at Rachel, which she immediately regretted.

Rachel's eyes danced with mirth at Tanya's embarrassing predicament, and she took far longer than necessary to retrieve a bag of leaflets from the boot of the car.

As Tanya danced from one foot to another, growing humiliation turning into nervous energy with every passing second, Rachel sauntered casually over to her tall, blonde-wigged companion.

"Once we're inside," Rachel instructed, "you're to hand these flyers out to as many men as you can find. It's for an event tonight."

Tanya looked blankly at the flyer. It seemed to be simple A4 piece of paper, except for the fact that the bottom third of the paper was folded back on itself. The result was that two thirds of the paper formed a simple envelope, and whatever was inside was safely obscured. Tanya could only easily make out what was on the top third of the paper.

"A Medieval Re-enactment! All welcome! Be Prepared to Participate in a Night to Remember! Meeting Room 5 - starts 9:00pm."

Rachel smirked, and added "Just a little hobby of mine. Something to write about in my webcast review of this year's ComicCon. An exclusive insight into what I imagine will be one of ComicCon's most talked-about events!"

Tanya didn't like the sound of that. Warning bells were ringing through her head, and the look on Rachel's face was doing nothing to quell her disquiet.

Still, Tanya also knew that Rachel already had the dirt on her, and that at least there was unlikely to be anyone she personally knew at a nerdy event like this ComicCon thing.

Snatching at the flyers, Tanya gave a small pout, but nonetheless turned on her heels. She began to make her way towards the entrance, and the waiting masses of would-be perverts who would undoubtedly ogle her in this ridiculous outfit. Behind her, Rachel snorted contemptuously, and gave a short mocking round of applause.

"Great job on the cosplay!" Rachel called out after Tanya, as she started to follow her statuesque servant. She idly waved two ComicCon tickets in her hand.

"Best money I've spent in a long time!" she mused to herself, happily.

...

Maybe it was the passage of time dulling the effects of her humiliation at the comic book store, but Tanya was rapidly coming to the conclusion that today was the most embarrassing day of her life. If she'd had the emotional distance to step back from this experience, perhaps even view it dispassionately from the outside, she might have reached the conclusion that it was standing outside, under a mostly blue sky, visible from a huge distance in most directions, that really amplified the embarrassment.

Tanya stood there as the line slowly wound it's way into the convention centre, dressed up as an incredibly slutty Sailor Moon character, wishing for the all the world for the ground to swallow her up.

Rachel had been an pains to explain how the show was, if Tanya understood correctly, a cartoon show, specifically one aimed at kids, and that Tanya was most certainly going to attract plenty of looks in the halls. Tanya's already battered self-confidence had plummeted further when she realised that the light breeze outside was hell-bent on playing mercilessly with the flimsy, pleated blue micro-skirt.

The skirt, which allegedly constituted the "bottom-half" of her outfit, seemed merely to accentuate the ridiculousness of her current attire, with it's regular flashing of her pair of cartoonishly-bright and sparkling-red panties. That the ultra-tight red panties matched the stupid big red bow that she had to wear on her top was not a source of comfort for Tanya. Tugging disconsolately at the bottom hem of the too-short white top, Tanya tried to best to cover her stomach. All she managed to achieve though was occasionally pulling the top down so much that her boobs almost popped out, and after a few men took the opportunity to sneak a couple of photos, Tanya gave up.

Tanya stumbled along as the line moved forward inch-by-inch, the knee high red boots causing even more issues for her. While she wasn't a complete stranger to high heels, the fact that the boots also covered her knees severely restrained her movement. At one point Tanya stopped to try and push the boot material down slightly, and then gave a small shriek as she realised she'd absent-mindely bent down at the waist. Looking around, she blushed deeply as she saw an obese teenager in some kind of weird furry outfit. The teenager had just been treated to an unimpeded look at her bright red cartoon panties, and his tongue was practically hanging out of his mouth at the prospect of possibly seeing more. Even worse, with the panties hugging her skin so much, Tanya had the distinct impression that someone as close as he was could probably have noticed the outline of her pussy, not to mention the fact that the material was riding up in between her ass cheeks.

Trying to summon back the last of her dignity, Tanya turned back to the front in a huff, and took another couple of steps forward.

Finally, after what seemed like hours of waiting, Tanya and Rachel made it to the front of the queue. The woman checking tickets took one look at Tanya and had to stifle a laugh. Tanya almost stomped her feet at that indignity.

"Umm... excuse me?" Tanya said, attempting to speak in a clear and confident voice even as she felt the eyes of dozens of strangers pour all over her. "I take it that there are other people in costume too!"

"Ahh... yeah, sorry about that" the woman said, before adding "it's just most of them aren't trying to fit into the kid's version of their costume!"

Tanya clenched her jaw, and primly looked forward, as Rachel dealt with the ticketing issue, and then ushered them into the main convention hall.

For the next hour, Tanya was paraded around the convention hall. Wherever she went, men's conversations would cease and she would - at least temporarily - become the centre of their world. Rachel smirked happily, and even didn't seem to bothered about the fact that Tanya was getting all the attention in a world that was supposed to be Rachel's domain.

Rachel had pretty clear as to what Tanya had to do. There were at least one hundred pamphlets, and Tanya was forced to hand each of them out. It wasn't sufficient to just hand the pamphlets out though. With a blush so permanent people may have assumed she was wearing makeup, Tanya had to politely ask each attendee to come along.

When more than one attendee asked her why she was clearly wearing such a revealing outfit, Tanya was allowed to reply in only one way.

"Oh well," Tanya would say, through gritted teeth, "I'm a huge Sailor Moon fan, and ever since I was a little girl I wanted to dress just like her!"

Tanya would then have to give a quick twirl, invariably resulting in her skirt lifting up and her red cartoon panties appearing for the benefit of all.

Initially, she thought the humiliation would fade over time, perhaps as she became accustomed to the outfit, and dulled to the sensation of being perved at. As the pile of pamphlets slowly disappeared though, Tanya could instead only feel the humiliation building.

What made the experience even worse was that Rachel was pretty clear that Tanya was prohibited from opening up the pamphlet to read it in it's entirety. Nervousness added to the embarrassment, and Tanya couldn't help but tug and twist as she tried to somehow make the outfit less.

"This makes us even, right?" Tanya muttered quietly to Rachel, as the final pamphlet was handed over to a tall, spectacled man with a massive ill-kept neckbeard.

"Don't worry, today will make us even." Rachel replied, with a grin.

Unspoken in her response was that the day was far from over. A concerned Tanya looked hard at Rachel, trying to decipher what exactly she'd meant by that.

"Now..." Rachel said, "we've got four or five hours before the event, why don't you go and..." Rachel suddenly paused mid-sentence, and tilted her head to one side. She seemed to be considering something, and weighing up whether she should do it or not.

With a shrug, she continued with "Oh, what the hell. Why not?"

Winking at Tanya, Rachel strolled over and tapped two men on the shoulder.

With some surprise, they interrupted their conversation to see what the plain looking brunette and her super-hot, tall, blonde-wigged cosplayer friend wanted.

"Excuse me sirs, can you give me two numbers, between 10 and 20?" Rachel asked, sweetily.

Looking at each other in confusion, they blinked a couple of times, before one of them chimed in with "Umm... err... 11, and err, 16... umm, why?"

Rachel nodded her head in thanks.

"My friend here can't go to the gym today since she's come with me to ComicCon, so I figured I'd help her construct a quick ComicCon workout!"

Turning back to Tanya, Rachel placed her hands on her hips.

"Right, so, give me eleven star jumps, and sixteen touch-toes!"

Tor threw her head back in exasperation. This woman had absolutely no sense of boundaries!

Knowing that there was simply no opportunity to argue though, Tanya began to reluctantly fling her arms in the air in the most reluctant set of star jumps ever performed.

She didn't have to see the audience to know that the sudden outbreak of laughter was aimed squarely at her.

Her bow bobbed up and down, and the skirt pranced around her waist as she struggled through the impromptu workout. With her arms swinging up and down, Tanya could only pray that her shirt didn't lift up to high and reveal her hard nipples.

The men who'd been asked for the numbers suddenly broke out into an overly enthusiastic chant, counting her down towards the finish, and Tanya tried desperately to focus on the numbers they called out and not the unbridled lust in their voices.

Switching from star jumps to touch-toes, Tanya then groaned as the incredibly tight panties bunched and wedged even deeper into her crotch and ass, as she was forced to bend over and over and over. The smallest of mercies was that the discomfort of the panties at least distracted her from fretting too much on how she'd look to the growing crowd behind her.