Tanya's ComicCon Calamity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The count-down began again. As Tanya dropped her toes and then straightened up again, with the boots locking her knees so she had to bend at the waist, one man suddenly shouted out in a stunned voice.

"Holy shit! Check out the camel toe on her!"

Tanya squeezed her eyes tight as she bent down again, and switched to her own count down - a count down of seconds to go before this horrible day could be consigned to history...

...

The slam of the door echoed through the empty meeting room, and felt like an audible pair of handcuffs being slapped on an increasingly worried Tanya.

In the hours that had passed since her journey through the convention halls, Tanya had tried her best to forget about the humiliations in the Sailor Moon outfit. Tried, and failed. Spectacularly failed. In no small way because Rachel seemed to delight in reminding her of it at every available opportunity.

The event that she'd been forced to advertise for Rachel was now only minutes away, and she'd already been forced into a costume change by her mistress.

Rather than the frankly humiliating Sailor Moon cosplay outfit that she'd had to parade around the convention centre halls in, Rachel had now deemed it fit that Tanya be dressed in some kind of bizarre chainmail bikini.

The ill-fitting bikini at least covered her crotch and nipples, but not much else, and Tanya felt incredibly self-conscious as the outfit slinked and slipped over the chest and ample backside. The blonde wig was gone, and now her own long red locks were evident.

She imagined that she must look like one of those scantily-clad warrior princesses that she'd occasionally see grace the cover of one of Matt's comics, but she was also aware that she'd been denied any kind of weapon or shield. Tanya had literally nothing left to defend her honour, and she cowered slightly next to the shorter, yet clearly dominant Rachel.

There was no crowd yet, although the room was clearly big enough to fit at least a hundred people at full capacity.

Tanya looked at Rachel, and nervously asked "Umm... so, what exactly are we doing here?"

Rachel just shrugged, and pointed a large wooden block that appeared to grace a nearby display table.

"Oh, just a little... historical re-enactment of a fairly common scene from Medieval times!" Rachel said, slyly.

Tanya's next question was rudely interrupted by the sound of approaching footsteps. She gave Rachel a nervous look, and Rachel merely told her to go stand by the display table and wait.

Reluctantly dragging her feet, the chainmail bikini-clad Tanya made her way over to the table. Her eyes popped out as she saw the finer details of the block. It was not the single, solid piece of wood that she'd originally mistaken it for. Instead, there were three holes spaced fairly evenly through. The middle one was larger than the first and third holes, and Tanya had guessed there would be hinge on one end before she even saw it.

It didn't take a huge amount of imagination to recognise that this was an old-fashioned restraint for the neck and wrists, and Tanya had absolutely no doubt who this was intended for. Her already sour mood deteriorated even more as she noticed a second block lying nonchalantly against the display table, with two small yet prominent holes at either end. Even at the just the sight of it, Tanya could feel an uncomfortable, phantom tingling sensation around her ankles.

Even as she ogled the twin restraints, she became aware that the meeting room was no longer just the sole domain of herself and Rachel. The first of their guests were arriving, chatting amongst themselves happily, and swapping news on what they'd seen at the convention so far. As they filled into the room, many of them grabbed an eyeful of Tanya in her demeaning warrior princess outfit. She subconsciously move one arm to cover her chest, while the other hand undertook the futile task of trying to cover up her crotch.

This just seemed to attract more attention though, as if Tanya's obvious embarrassment was a beacon for more leering looks and appreciative stares.

Tanya's heart sank further and further as more and more people made their way into the room. It was not just men either, but a few of the female attendees seemed to have come down to check it out, and Tanya was surprised to see all the amused looks that her fellow women were giving her. What did they know that she didn't?

After a solid ten minutes of Tanya being made to stand in the stupid chainmail bikini, the centre of a rapidly expanding mass of onlookers, Rachel seemed to reach the conclusion that she had a large enough audience for her needs.

Holding up a hand to silence the droning chatter, Rachel walked over to Tanya, and roughly grabbed her left arm.

"Hear ye, hear ye!" she called out, in a voice that Tanya thought was trying far too hard to pretend to be an old Medieval town cryer.

"You, the fine people of ComicCon, are witness to the public righting of a great wrong!" Rachel shouted, "Not two weeks ago, this barbarian Queen did try to steal away the men of my poor village, luring them away with her wanton, wicked ways!"

"What?!" Tanya exclaimed, before being silenced by a tight squeeze on her arm. "Ouch! Hey!"

Rachel shot her an evil look, and Tanya avoided her gaze as she fell silent again.

"As I was saying..." Rachel continued, with venom, "This barbarian Queen did try to steal away the men who were rightfully mine! I seek justice in the truest ways of our forefathers from the Medieval Age!"

Rachel let go off Tanya, and quickly fetched the wooden ankle restraints.

"Verily, she has already confessed her sins!" Rachel called out, and flipped open the constraint by virtue of a hinge at one end and a latch at the other.

Tanya was about to argue that point strenuously, but Rachel didn't wait for objections, and proceeded to force Tanya's legs apart so that her ankles matched the holes in the stock device. With a smooth efficiency, Rachel placed the constraint around Tanya, and abruptly closed it again. Tanya's protests were cut short by the shock of actually being locked into the device, and Tanya's head began to swim with the realisation that Rachel was about to have complete control over her body. This situation had passed through the realms of "Tanya has lost control", and was careening into a whole new world of total surrender.

"In the time honoured tradition!" Rachel was continuing, while Tanya processed the perils of her current predicament, "I will place this sinner, this wench, this barbarian slut, into a stocks and pillory! From there, let the justice of the righteous wreak their vengeance!"

Tanya was having a hard time even following the words, let alone do anything about what Rachel had in mind for them next.

Rachel reached over to the larger wooden constraint, and initially tried to lift it up. It was clearly quite heavy though, and after a moment, Rachel seemed to think slightly better of it. Instead, she smugly handed Tanya one of the invites, and nodded her head at the wrist and neck restraint. Her meaning was clear as day. Tanya would be the one to apply her own humiliating devices to herself.

Before she did though, Tanya looked down at the invite. Unlike earlier in the day, this invite was opened, so that the entire A4 poster was now visible.

A cold sensation ran down Tanya's back as she read the full text of the invite.

"A Medieval Re-enactment! All welcome! Be Prepared to Participate in a Night to Remember! Meeting Room 5 - starts 9:00pm.

Watch as I play the role of a Barbarian Queen, caught red-handed breaking the laws of the land!

Come help re-enact an old style Public Humiliation, and help make sure Justice is Served!"

Tanya gulped hard as the full evidence of her own complicity hit her in the face. Furiously blushing, she could no longer avoid reaching the most obvious of conclusions. She'd just spent all that time in the convention centre halls wandering around, handing out invites to a massive number of people, trying to convince them to take part in her own total, complete, irreversible public embarrassment.

"And now!" Rachel thundered, "with the Barbarian Bitch's feet in the Stocks, it's time for her to wear the Pillory, and to submit to the Punishments our Laws demand!"

Tanya's head drooped in resignation at her fate as she felt the wooden pillory close around her neck. The painful awareness that once again she'd been tricked into a humiliating situation felt like a sharp slap to the face. Worse yet, she'd allowed herself to be taken down this path, and been led like a mindless sheep into this trap. As she looked up and saw the gawking faces of her eager audience, she instantly knew that any experience at the comic book store was about to pale in comparison.

With her head and hands now locked in the medieval restraint, Rachel unceremoniously pulled Tanya to a simple vertical wooden pole. With no explanation or thought to Tanya's comfort, her tormentor then forced Tanya to bend slightly. With a sinking realisation of Rachel's intentions, Tanya sensed the hinged frame that currently constrained her hands and neck slip into position on the vertical pole. A simple wooden peg was all Rachel needed to seal Tanya's embarrassment, and combine the restraint and the pole into a device single-mindedly aimed at humiliating it's occupant.

Now she was locked to the spot, in a pose that would once have been a common sight across the cities, towns and villages of medieval Europe, Tanya could only pray that the tiny garments she was still wearing would be ignored. That the sheer embarrassment of her helplessness would sate Rachel's appetite. That the bright red flush that now seemed a permanent feature of Tanya's cheeks would satisfy her lust for revenge.

It took less than a minute for Tanya to realise such hopes were forlorn. That was the amount of time it took for Rachel to proudly parade in front of her, waving a suspicious looking object in her hand, while flashing an evil smirk at the waiting crowd.

Spinning on the balls of her feet, Rachel eyes practically twinkled.

"Ladies and gentlemen!" she announced, breaking character from her Medieval town cryer and switching back to plain, old, vindictive Rachel, "we have here, a faithful re-enactment of a old-style public justice!"

With her face bathed in the glow of total victory, Rachel took a couple of small steps towards the hapless, helpless Tanya, and proudly indicated a large cloth bag that had up to now remained unnoticed under a table several feet away.

"In a moment, I will be giving each of you small gift. However..." Rachel said, waggling her finger in a matronly way, "these aren't gifts for you... oh no! These are gifts for our slutty sinner here!"

Rachel turned and faced Tanya again and held her gaze for a few seconds, before sauntering casually over to the bag and retrieving a small round object. She placed her other mysterious object back on the table, and made her way back to a visibly nervous Tanya.

The bound woman strained to see what Rachel was carrying, and it was only when Rachel was right on top of her that Tanya realised the small round object was a simple, red, ripe tomato. The redness of the tomato almost perfectly matched Tanya's own red hair, which was a crazy thought for Tanya to muse on at this exact point in time. Crazy times call for crazy thoughts though.

Looking desperately at Rachel, Tanya realised only seconds before she was hit what Rachel intended to do with the tomato. With a satisfied smirk still spread across her face, Rachel reached up and smeared the tomato into Tanya's face, pressing it in and laughing as the fruit's flesh and juice mushed across her prisoner's mouth and chin. Tanya had started to protest at this final indignity, but the tomato to the mouth caused her to splutter and shut her lips as tight as she could. Unable even to protest, Tanya could merely stand there while bits of the tomato took unceremoniously to her face, and other bits dripped off and fell to the floor at her feet.

Once Rachel removed her hand, Tanya spat out a few chunks of tomato, and glared defiantly at the woman.

"Fine!" Tanya finally managed to say, "You've had your fun... now let me go!" She tried to back up the defiance in her eyes with a steely determination in her voice, but the crack in her tone betrayed her sense of impending doom.

Rachel tutted disapprovingly, and looked over her shoulder at their audience.

"Tanya, Tanya, Tanya!" she replied, "Always thinking of yourself, and never of others."

She pointed at the bag, and there was a biting edge to her voice as she continued. "I may have had my fun, but there are plenty of people here who haven't yet had their turn..."

Tanya groaned, and realised that Rachel fully intended on subjecting her to countless more tomatoes from the array of men and women, a mob that was beginning to sense an opportunity and was rapidly losing it's own inhibitions.

Handing a tomato to the nearest member of the audience - a large, obese man who was probably only in his twenties even if he looked like he was in his forties - Rachel clapped in delight as the tomato was then hurled at it's intended target.

The man's aim was clumsy, and his throwing arm betrayed too many years behind a computer and not enough metres on the sports field. As such Tanya was able to see the tomato coming, and angle her head so that the tomato at least smashed into the side of her head, where it didn't quite have the same impact.

Rachel's laughter switched to friendly mocking of the man's attempt, but she quickly silenced his protests by holding up a single hand, and pointing again at the table.

As bad as the tomatoes were though, Rachel had one more surprise in store for Tanya. Returning back to the table, Rachel retrieved the object she'd carried earlier, and held it high over her head. With tomato still covering her face, Tanya couldn't quite make out what Rachel was carrying, until she stood directly in front of her and practically stuck it under nose.

Peering down her nose, Tanya got a sinking sensation in the pit of her stomach as she came to the realisation that Rachel was carrying some kind of blunt, steel, smooth hook, with a thin rope connected to one end.

"Now, now," Rachel said, with a wink, "we can't have to trying to dodge the tomatoes, now can we?"

Tanya's mouth went dry as she tried to guess what Rachel could possible be thinking of doing with the hook and the rope. She wasn't given long to wonder though, as Rachel wordlessly took long strands of Tanya's hair, and fashioned a knot with the end of the thin rope.

Tanya reacted in surprise, and grunted in pain as she felt her hair yank and jerk with the tying of the knot. Tanya at least kept hold of the hook, which would have swung quickly to the ground and threatened to tear her hair out if the woman had been motivated to let go.

As her night found new ways to deteriorate, Tanya closed her eyes as she imagined Rachel's end game. Clearly Rachel was going to hook Tanya's hair back, probably connecting it to the back of the pillory, so she'd be unable to move her head properly, and would be unable to take even the smallest evasive moves to avoid the full impacts of the tomatoes...

Tanya's final, complete, abject humiliation seemed finally to have been finished off with a healthy dose of embarrassing bondage.

"You're... you're going to hook my head back to the stand... aren't you..." Tanya whispered, a sense of defeat underlining her words.

Rachel looked shocked. "What?!" she said, with seeming incredulousness, "Hook your head back to the stand?"

Rachel shook her head slowly, pausing for a few seconds so as to build up a small pool of impossible hope in Tanya's eyes, before leaning in.

"Why waste a perfectly good hook on a piece of inanimate wood!" she whispered, so that only Tanya could hear.

Before Tanya could process what Rachel could possibly have meant though, Rachel disappeared from view, and Tanya could hear her walking around the bound woman until she was directly behind her. Tanya deciphered Rachel's meaning at the exact same moment that she felt Rachel's hands take a firm grasp of her chainmail bikini bottoms.

Unable to fight back, Tanya could only stand there, wiggling her ass in an entirely useless way as Rachel yanked the bottoms down, until they rested just above her knees. With the stocks forcing Tanya's feet apart, Rachel couldn't get the bottoms down to Tanya's ankles, but she didn't need to, to achieve the desired effect. Panicking as she was, Tanya didn't even think to query how this was even remotely historically accurate.

With an idle flick of the fingers, Rachel undid the clasp on Tanya's bra, and the uncomfortable "armour" flopped uselessly down, revealing Tanya's perky breasts to all around.

"Could I please have half of you come around to the back please?" Rachel asked her audience, sweetly. The echo of feet on the floor reverberated as well over half of the assembled men hurried to the back, so as to get the best view of Tanya's completely exposed rear. Once barely a third of the audience was left at the front, Rachel raised a hand, and indicated that everyone should now stay where they were.

"Okay, okay, that's enough people!" Rachel said, before holding aloft the hook one last time.

"Now, to speed up my friend's punishment here, we'll be pelting her with tomatoes from both ends..."

To demonstrate this fact, Rachel took aim from close range, and unleashed a tomato on Tanya's unprotected right ass cheek. Tanya yelped as the tomato hit, and then grunted as Rachel yanked the rope that was connected to her hair.

"... and because my friend here might be tempted to try to avoid your rightful application of tomatoey justice, we'll just make sure that she isn't thinking about any attempts at evasion."

Rachel gave Tanya a forceful spank on the backside, and then spread Tanya's cheeks wide open. Tanya's eyes shot wide open as Rachel's full intentions finally swam into her mind.

Oh sh... Tanya thought, but she couldn't even finish her expletive before she felt the smooth hook begin to press against her anus. The smallest of mercies was that Rachel had thought to lubricate the hook, and the smooth blunt object was pushed in gradually with a surprising gentleness. Even Rachel seemed to have limits on how much pain she was out to deliver. No, this wasn't about pain, Tanya knew, this was just about overwhelming, unforgettable, dignity-crushing revenge. Even more galling, it was revenge for an act Tanya was barely even responsible for in the first place!

The hook was edged deeper and deeper into Tanya's ass, as the tall red-head just stood there and helplessly accepted the object's insertion.

She groaned and gasped several times, but a tiny part of her resolved not to give Rachel the satisfaction of asking her to stop. Instead, she gritted her teeth and waited for the embarrassment to play itself out to it's inevitable conclusion.

After what seemed like an eternity, Rachel seemed satisfied that the hook was firmly positioned, and then tightened the rope on the hook so that Tanya's head was pulled back.

Even bent over as she was, Tanya now had to keep her head pulled back, essentially making it unavoidable that she'd be directly facing the audience. Any attempt to move her head suddenly, or even move her ass in a futile attempt to avoid the pelting tomatoes, would either cause the hook to shift uncomfortably inside her derriere, or yank her hair in a painful fashion.

Rachel came back around to face Tanya, and leaned down slightly so they were eye to eye. Tanya could see victory etched into Rachel's stare. Locked into the pillory, with her ass and hair tied together so that she had to arch her ass up and keep her head pulled back, Tanya was the dictionary definition of helplessness.