Tape Me Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, take my cock! Suck it!!"

"MMMM-GWAK-GWAH-KWAH-KAH-GWAH"

Greg's hard meat moved back and forth in Salma's mouth, sliding down her throat. The young man had been so impatient having to wait two turns to have her and now he was bound to make her swallow his load. He would be the third man to bust a nut; with the third load in her third hole. A funny coincidence ran through her mind as she closed her eyes and slobbered all over his pole. Grunting, Greg couldn't contain himself anymore. He pushed Salma's mouth all the way down to the base of his cock. She didn't choke on his rod, proving that she could handle some deep throat fun.

"OHHHHH, GOD!! YES!! YESSSSS!! TAKE THAT FUCKING CUM!! OHHHHHHH, MAN!!"

His cock erupted from within her mouth, shooting wad after wad into Salma's luscious everlasting oral hole. Greg took heavy breaths while the other men just watched. Salma drained his balls from within her mouth, still sucking on his dick. By the time Greg knew he had to get his rod out of her mouth, he was completely shocked how she was seemingly not fatigued whatsoever. He pulled his rod from her mouth and took a few steps back.

"Swallow his cum, bitch!"

"Yeah, guzzle it down!"

Frank's voice obviously called to her ears first, but Salma couldn't recognize the other man. It was Eric, speaking like a true frat boy. She closed her eyes, leaning her head up as she gargled the cum in her mouth loudly for them all to hear. After a few seconds of creating noises from her mouth, she closed her lips and swallowed it down her throat. Salma parted her lips, only to begin twirling her tongue around them in a rotation, teasing the young men even further.

"Holy shit, that was so fucking hot!"

"She just never stops!"

"I bet she's hungry for more dick!"

A laugh broke among the men as Salma opened her eyes and looked at them. She flicked her tongue over her upper lip and nodded.

"Yeah, I want more! So who's fucking me next?"

"I want that huge ass!"

Frank beat all of them to claiming her ass next.

"Baby, I think I need some of that pussy now."

Miles winked at her after he finished speaking. Salma simply nodded.

"Alright, that can be accomplished!"

"Yeah, right it can!"

Once again, Frank spoke before any other man in the room had a chance. He walked towards Salma as she still stood on her knees. Truth of the matter was, she was afraid to pull herself up while her hands remained in the duct tape restraints. Without the support of her hands, she was afraid of falling down. She looked up at Frank before asking him a question.

"Mind pulling me up, please?"

The young man smirked. She knew he had an attitude before, but his facial expressions sealed her judgement.

"Sure, but only cause you said please!"

Frank reached behind her, gripping the duct tape over her wrists as he helped Salma past her knees and back standing up in her heels. Still holding the duct tape, he took a few steps backwards. The couch was behind them and he figured a new position could be made.

"Come on, I'm gonna sit down on the couch and get you on top me."

Salma didn't reply back. Her heels clicked loudly over the floor for the few steps she made. Greg plopped his ass down on the couch and then moved his hands over her hips. She turned around, flipping her long jet black hair to look at him. His hands had moved to hold his cock, pointing it forward up. Once again, the duct tape over her arms had created a test. Salma couldn't use her hands to spread her ass cheeks and impale her dark hole over his thick rod. Greg used his free hand to grab at her left ass cheek, spreading it apart a bit while Salma bent over. He guided her down, slowly pushing his hard rod into her thick ass. He gasped while his cock entered her.

"Ohhhhhh, man! Yeah, this feels lovely!"

A moan escaped past her lips and then Salma pushed herself down hard, sinking her ass down as it engulfed his cock. Frank was taken by surprise.

"Ohhhhhh, fuck! Yeah, that's it!!"

Standing in front of her was Miles who watched her sit down, taking the cock up her ass. Salma spread her legs out, revealing that wet shaved pussy. Miles reached his hands up to play with her breasts, squeezing them over his fingers while his dark shaft entered her sweet lovely pussy. A long moan gasped through Salma's voice called out to them as she felt both their cocks enter her.

"Ohhhhhhh, yeah...Dis is it, both of jou ready? I want jou both to fuck me, and fuck me hard!!"

"Goddamn, baby. You just never get tired do you?"

"No, not yet!"

Miles laughed to himself as she answered him back. Frank slowly moved his hips, pumping his shaft in and out of her ass. At the same time, Miles pumped his hard cock in and out of her. Together, they worked simultaneously just as it had been done a number of times so far. This was the fourth time Salma had two hard cocks in her ass and pussy in unison. As they fucked her on the couch; David, Eric and Greg stood tall while just slowly stroking their cocks by the grip of their own hands. Miles moaned out like he had done so many times before in this night.

"Ohhhhhhh, my god! Yes!!"

"Ohhhhhh, fuck me!! Yes, FUCK ME!!"

Salma gritted her teeth, as she yelled out the answer to him. The fire was still in her eyes, David just couldn't believe. She teased him earlier in the day about taking on two men, but right now she was holding her own against all five of them despite the duct tape. One after the other, Frank's cock pumped out of her ass while Miles thrust his big black dick into her pussy. They timing changed a bit but not by much. Miles was ready to cum, now that he had fucked all three of her holes at this point. Slowing himself down with the thrusts into her pussy, he looked at Salma and called out to her.

"Hey baby!"

"Yeah!?"

"I'm ready to cum, I want to tape your feet together and cum on them!"

"Do it, jou wanna use my feet? Fuckin' do it!!"

She didn't give him a yes or no answer, just to tease him further. Miles pulled his big black cock from her pussy and took a few steps back. He looked over his left shoulder to see David standing there jacking off and called out to him.

"Hey, pass me that roll of duct tape, will ya?"

If it weren't for feeling a hard cock still pumping into her ass, Salma probably would've laughed as David was ordered to fetch the roll of tape. Her eyes remained glued on Miles as she watched him. Pushing her legs out to him, she moaned as Miles gripped them and quickly disposed of her high heels. One after the other they boomed loudly on the floor. Salma had shiny purple paint on her toe nails, a cute color noted to Miles before he pushed the soles of her feet to clamp over his long black shaft. He then took the roll of duct tape, pulling a fresh strip out.

ZZZZZZZZZRRRRRIIIITTTTT

With a fresh strip of the duct tape, Miles quickly applied it over her the lower ends of her legs, above the ankles. With one wrap around her legs, he pushed the tape down and then moved her feet up and down over his cock. Moving her toes apart, he shoved his hard black pole between the big toe of her left foot and then groaned, the time had come.

"Ohhhhhh, shit!! Ohhhhh, baby I'm cummin'!!"

A thick string of cum shot up her legs from the odd angle. Frank had stopped pumping his cock into her ass, unable to hold himself back.

"OHHHHH, FUCK!! I'M GONNA CUM TOO!!"

At that moment, Salma couldn't help herself but moan. She had forced both men to cum at the same time. She felt Frank's warm seed flowing into her ass while Miles pulled his cock away from her feet and pushed it up to blow his load over her pretty feet. She watched while feeling the hot sticky substance coat her feet with wads of cum dripping forward over to her ankles close to the duct tape.

"Oh my god, dis is so fucking hot! I haven't had a man cum on my feet in years!!"

She laughed, feeling the hot load pouring over both of her feet. Miles did a decent job coating her feet in his thick cum. Before he was completely finished, he took his black cock and smeared the cum over her feet, painting her skin in a shiny coat of armor. All the while, Frank seemed exhausted from behind her. He was out of breath while she laughed.

"I want another turn now."

"Yeah, yeah! Me too!!"

Greg and Eric voiced their concerns. Salma couldn't help but close her eyes and sigh. Yet again, the same impatient man. She had just swallowed his load down and now he was ready for more, but she wasn't tired just yet. Salma was starting to get a bit exhausted but still had the energy to drain their hard dicks to the point they would not be able to walk straight when leaving the mansion. Since her feet were now duct taped together, she had to be moved with aid.

"Come on, move me! They want some, I'm gonna give it to 'em!"

Miles clapped his hands while Salma bent her legs forward into a perfect sitting position. He tossed the duct tape back on the couch while stepping towards her. Both Miles and David moved to help Salma up. The older man gripped her wrists from behind while David gently moved her shoulder. As they lifted her thick ass to release Frank's dick from her dark hole, she looked at Eric and Greg before speaking.

"What jou both want?"

"Your ass."

"That mouth, I wanna fuck it!"

It wasn't a shock to her that the same impatient young man would want her ass next. He had already fucked the other two holes, time for the final. What did surprise her was Eric turning her pussy down. Salma thought to herself before speaking.

"Okay, I know how I'm gonna do this. Set me down on the couch and move my head near the arm rest. I can suck him from there, and the other can climb up on the couch and fuck my ass."

The rule remained in her mind, she didn't want to take the tape off. Despite the restraints conflicting with her body movements, it offered a challenge that Salma had invited to start with. Frank got up from the couch, standing back up as David and Miles both helped move her. With her legs taped together in a fold from her ankles, she raised her ass up and her head rested on the arm rest. Luckily for Eric, he was tall enough that the arm rest of the couch was below his knees. Within moments, Greg climbed up on the couch to get into position while Eric moved to the front.

"You ready to suck on some more cock?"

Salma's eyes looked over at Eric who jut grinned as he moved towards her. His hand ran through her long black hair. A loud smack was heard in the room and then she knew the presence of a man behind her.

"Damn, look at this! No wonder you're all bragging about her ass, holy fucking hell this thing is big!"

Another loud spank was heard as Greg just couldn't help himself. He spanked both her ass cheeks with the palm of his right hand. Her eyes looked back up at Eric who just grinned.

"Come on, ready for you to suck on it now!"

Her lips parted and soon, she felt the head of Greg's shaft pushing into her ass while she rolled her tongue around the crown of Eric's dick. He pushed her lips all the way down on his cock, immediately showing signs of an aggressive man. Eric had planned to fuck her pussy but not after David had blew his load inside of her. He didn't want to feel another man's cum around his cock, no matter how insecure one would say this was. He pumped her lips all the way down to the base of his cock, in unison to Greg pumping his fat dick into her thick ass.

"Oh god, this is fucking amazing!"

While Greg bragged, the other three men just stood there and slowly stroked their cocks. Eric slammed his cock down her throat, forcing her to gag and her eyes to water up. As she had finally choked on one of their dicks, David spoke out.

"I can't believe she still has the energy for all of us."

"What did I tell you earlier in the car? She's a fucking goddess. I've known for a long time that this woman can make dreams and fantasies come true."

Miles just smirked while answering his younger friend back. Of all of them, he felt that he was the happiest on this day. He had dreamed of having a go with Salma for so many years. All the while, Greg worked himself into a frenzy pumping his hard shaft back and forth into her ass. Salma gagged, slobbering all over Eric's meat before he made the move to withdraw his pole from her mouth, forcing her lips to make a loud pop noise.

"Man, fuck this. I want to fuck her titties again."

Greg came to a stop, taking one last thrust into her ass before answering his friend back.

"Yeah, at this rate I want to blow my load again for her."

"Me too, but I want to decorate her face in it."

Suddenly, Salma's voice cracked into laughter. She caught the attention to all the men while Greg pulled his rod from her ass. It was a short time of them both fucking her from one end and the other, but now something funny had come into her mind. After she stopped laughing, she spoke to them.

"I know what jou all wanna do..."

"Oh yeah?"

"What's that?"

Two voiced called out, but she only smirked while looking forward from the couch.

"Jou all want me to finish you, right? Make a big mess over me?"

"Fuck yeah! I want to blow my load all over your face!"

"Me too, why the hell not!?"

"Man...you're gonna get messy!"

The men's voices rang out one behind the other. She looked up at Eric and gave an order to him.

"Come on, help me! Get me on my knees on the floor!"

The young man moved around the couch. Greg watched his friend begin to help her before he decided to pitch in. They both grabbed at her wrists taped together rand then moved to set her feet on the floor. Thanks to her legs remaining taped together, Salma was forced to bend her knees and then the men slowly helped her down to the position on her knees. As she stood there, her eyes looked over all the young men who began to gather around her, just like how the night had began in this room. David spoke up.

"I might as well get that tape off your arms so you can use your hands."

Salma quickly shook her head to him.

"No! Jou got hands, use 'em! Or better yet, how about taping up my boobs?"

"Ohhhhhhhh man! Now that's a hot idea right there!"

Salma licked her lips, unsure of who spoke out. A laugh was heard among the other voices. David didn't respond, he just moved to the couch to pick up the roll of duct tape and move towards Salma. He lowered himself down to his knees before her. Pulling a new fresh piece of tape, the roll crackled in everyone's ears.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZRRRRIIITT

The new line of tape remained in his finger tips. Salma watched David and then spoke.

"Under my boobs, get it there. I want them pushed up!"

David smacked the tape up against her skin, stripping the underside of her boobs as the whole line wrapped a silver color over her chest. The men standing up could not see it, as her big breasts were hanging down, blocking the view. David began to pull another line of tape from the roll.

ZZ.ZZZ..ZZZZZZZZZZZRRRRIIIITTTTT

The new line of tape was quickly applied as a reinforcement over the same original line. At this rate, her breasts pushed up a little bit but Salma wanted one more line.

"Go ahead and do another, just to be on the safe side."

It was a rare moment while the room was quiet among the other four men standing tall. All that could be heard was breathing and the sound of their hands pumping their dicks slowly.

ZZZZZZZZRRRRIIIITTTTT

Another sound of the duct tape peeling from the roll was heard. David wasted no time pushing the third piece of tape to reapply over the same, building up a barrier under her breasts and on the underside, pushing them up a bit. Salma spoke again while David tossed the roll of duct tape back on the couch.

"Alright, we're ready! Come fuck these titties! I want all those hard fuckin' cocks gathered around me, c'mon!! Get ready!"

"We're on our way!"

"Oh yeah, I'm ready to cum all over your beautiful fucking face!"

Two voices called out but Salma paid them no mind. David had stepped in front of her and put his hands over her breasts to pull them apart and slide his hard cock between them. She looked up into his face while he squeezed her tits between his rod and began to buck his hips. Everything was coming to a close just the way it had all began. She was on her knees, only this time she didn't have her hands to use. Miles stepped to her right side, stroking his big black cock towards her face while David bucked his hips and titty fucked this luscious sex goddess from Hollywood.

"Jou like fuckin' these titties, David?"

"Oh my god, yeah! I love your tits, Salma!"

Eric stood behind David, bound and determined to make the next turn his. To Salma's left side, Frank bounced his cock in her face demanding some oral attention.

"Hey, bitch! Come on, suck on my dick please!"

Her hair swayed around, bouncing while David continued pumping his rod between her tits. She giggled at Frank before winking.

"Sure, but only cause jou said please!"

At last she had made the young man smile. She mocked him in her words, just before he put his hand on the back of her head to guide his cock into her mouth. One dick pumped between her tits while another pumped in her mouth, together in unison. While Salma was slobbering all over Frank's rod, David came to a stop between her breasts and took a deep breath. He let go of her tits, knowing that he was about to cum. Eric stepped forward now. She felt a new set of sweaty hands grab at her breasts to hold them up and not before long, a saliva coated shaft squeezed them together. Eric took a deep breath as he began to fuck her huge tits again.

"Yes, yes!! God these tits are my favorite thing she's got!"

Salma didn't release Frank's cock from her mouth until she felt him let go of the back of her head. Her lips made a loud pop noise as a saliva string dripped from her lower lip. She turned her head, looking at Eric and then leaning her head down to spit on his dick pumping between her breasts. This was the seventh time she had a cock lodged between her great big tits. Salma looked into his eyes and spoke.

"Jou...jou are the only one that I didn't make cum so far out of all of dem."

He suddenly grinned, still thrusting his shaft between her boobs.

"Yeah! That's cause I saved myself all night long to give you a great paint job. I'm gonna blow my load all over your sexy face face, I'm gonna drown you in my fucking cum!!"

The determination could be seen in his eyes. Salma could see two hard cocks from the corner of both her eyes. She turned her head to the right this time, taking in Miles' hard black cock back between her lips for one final time. Eric continued to pound his cock between her breasts, moving faster and harder as he gripped her breasts between his fingers. She sucked on Miles' dick as best she could until she felt the young man pull his meat pole from between her breasts. Salma released Miles dick from her mouth to look at Eric while he yelled.

"You ready!? I'm ready to blow my load right now!!"

"Yes, yes!! Give it to me!"

The men whom had circled around Salma took a few steps back. There was no way to contain Eric and he refused to be. He had not cum all night and expected his load to be the largest. He had hopes that this could seal bragging rights to his friends over the biggest amount of cum. She closed her eyes, opening her mouth while she held her head up to him. All he did was stroke his cock, aiming it directly at her face. With a grunt, he moaned as the first string of cum went flying over her.

"YES!! TAKE MY CUM!!"

A thick string of cum shot up her left cheek and into her hair, dripping over her eye. Eric grunted as another wad went flying out of his cock, drenching her nose and running down her upper lip. Another wad came out, this time into her forehead and streaking into her hair. A few moans and some gasped were heard among the other men as they watched him empty his load over her beautiful face.