Tape Me Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhh, look at that!"

It didn't matter who said it. What did matter was that the next wave of cum splashed over her left cheek and dripped down her neck. As the next squirt of cum went over her neck, Eric knew his load was beginning to weaken. He aimed his cock down to her tits to empty out the final drops over her. Once he was done, he walked off to leave the other four men to her. Salma swallowed her breath, slowly opening her eyes as a bit of cum was in her eye brow. She looked up at all four men standing there, silent in words as they moaned to stroking their hard dicks ready to be the next ones up at blowing a load over her face. She wiggled around a bit in the duct tape, causing her huge breasts to shake a bit.

"You ready for more cum, baby?"

"Oh yeah, I know you are! I fucking know you are!!"

Miles had spoken first but Greg was quick to yell out. While they all took turns with her before Eric blew his first load, Greg had quietly been standing around jacking himself off. He stepped forward from the right side, stroking his cock as he looked at her.

"I'm ready, but I don't think you are!"

Salma turned her head, the cum dripping from her face. She quickly closed her eyes right in time to hear the young man screaming out.

"YEAH!! FUCK YEAH!! TAKE THIS CUM!!"

A thick wave of cum splashed over her left cheek, making the layer of cum already there even thicker than before. A second wad went flying into her hair and dripping down her cheek. Greg's third wad of cum went into her hair again. He realized that he was misfiring, wasting his cum in her hair and then he aimed towards her tits and unloaded some long lines of cum equally on both of her breasts. As he finished, he stepped away to sit on the couch behind her. At this moment, Salma's face was drenched, but she had a thick gob of cum clearly visible in her dark hair. Her eyes slowly opened, looking at the three men left standing. Once again, she wiggled around from the duct tape holding her hands behind her back. Her arms were beginning to cramp up after an hour in the restraints.

'God, if only I could reach out and grab 'em by the cock!' Salma spoke to herself in frustration. If it weren't for the duct tape, her fingers of both hands would definitely be wrapped around those dicks. She knew that she would be finishing them off with her hands, but she couldn't and it wasn't worth complaining about. She just breathed in heavily, moaning as the next man who stepped forward was David. She looked up and teased him with her words.

"Are jou gonna do it next? Jou gonna cover my face next!?"

"Yeah, babe! Yeah, here goes! OHHHHH!!"

She quickly closed her eyes in time. David stroked his cock just once, as the first thick string of cum went flying into her right eye lid and into her eye brow. The next thick wad went streaking up her forehead and dripping down her nose and right cheek. Another wad of his seed went over her left cheek, coating it in another layer of thick cum that was dripping down. Salma had raised her head, just enough that David couldn't help himself but to cum on her neck and give her a nice pearl necklace as he was nearly depleted of cum. To finish himself off, he squeezed his dick, pressuring the last drops to drip over her breasts like the previous men. Once David was finished, he walked away leaving two men remaining. A laugh was heard before a voice called out.

"Hey bitch, you ready for me to cum now?"

Salma began to giggle to herself. She didn't open her eyes, as she could feel the cum covering both her eye lids. The voice of the man that called her a bitch told her it was Frank, the one with the step mother problems. She decided to tease him a bit over that little obsession.

"Ohhhh, it's-"

"Yeah! What do you know it's me, and I'm about to blast your face this time!"

He cut her off before she could finish speaking. Salma just licked her lips, tasting a bit of the cum before she answered him back, yelling her reply.

"Did jou cum all over jour step mom's face!? Blow a big fuckin' load on her face too!?"

"Mmmmmhhhhhmmmm, damn right I did, babe! Now here it is, OHHHHHHH MAN!!"

By his own hand stroking his cock to explosion, Frank's cock erupted to shoot a thick wad over her forehead, drenching her even further. At this point, small strings of cum were dripping down from both her cheeks. Salma took a deep breath as she felt yet another hot layer of cum shooting over her face. A string went over her left cheek and shot into her hair. A thin string of cum went over her nose. Salma opened her mouth, to the surprise of Frank pushing the head of his cock over her tongue to finish milking out the final drops of his seed. Like all the other men before him, after he was finished he walked away. This left Miles as the last man standing.

"Well well, baby. Look at you, you're quite a mess huh?"

That voice was something she instantly recognized. Salma slowly opened her eyes, the cum in her eyebrows glimmered in sparkled. She smiled witnessing the dark skin of Miles. She giggled to his words, answering back to him.

"Yeah! They made sure to cum all over me, didn't they?"

The man simply laughed. It was funny, here they were trading chuckles among one another while he stroked his hard cock. Her face was drenched in cum, it was still dripping from her face while the thick gobs in her hair remained stationary. Salma licked her lips before speaking again.

"Jou are the last one. Aren't jou gonna cum on my face too?"

"Nah, babe. I wanna cum on your tits instead. Your face is already a big enough mess as it is."

A big laugh was heard from one of them and then a clap that gave her the impression of a high-five commencing. Salma couldn't help that most of the men acted so immature but she couldn't blame them. At least they were a great service to her sexual fantasies. Miles took a few strokes of his cock, aiming it down at her beautiful breasts. She already had a trail of drops and some strings of cum over those tits, but it was her turn to really give them the load he had dreamed of giving them since back in the 90's. Taking in a deep breath, he moaned as his cum began to splash over her beautiful skin.

"Mmmmmm, mmmmmm...There it is, cum on my big titties, there ya go!"

Salma leaned her head down, watching his thick seed unload over her breasts. She flicked her tongue over her lips, feeling the sticky white cream dripping from her face and down her neck as she watched spurt after spurt of cum shoot out of Miles' fat rod. As he finished off, just a few final drops dripped out. The cum rushed down her breasts and coated both her nipples. Since her hands remained restrained to the duct tape, all she could do was raise her head and moan. As Salma closed her eyes, she heard the sound of clapping in the room. One set of hands after the other, all of the young men clapped in the room for her.

"Bravo! Fucking bravo!"

"Hell yeah, you were an animal!"

"No, she was a goddess! Get it right!"

"We got so fucking lucky tonight, best day of my life!"

She smiled, opening her eyes to see them all standing around clapping and cheering. One man even whistled to her.

"I had a lot of fun with all of you, big boys!"

"We had fun with you too, babe!"

"I especially did, you're an awesome woman!"

The man who spoke last happened to be Frank, even winking at her. All the young men moved to their pile of clothes on the floor to begin dressing up, except for David. He looked down at Salma and raised his hand up to give her a thumbs up sign. He couldn't believe how she did it. While the men got dressed and prepared for their departure, he tended to her by helping her up and sitting her down on the couch from behind. Now that the party was over, everyone was quick to leave except for Miles. He put on his clothes and then walked over to the couch, smiling big at Salma and David.

"Hey, you weren't lying at all. Thanks for inviting me."

Salma smiled at him and watched the two men shake hands. Miles then headed for the door, being the last one leaving. Before he stepped completely out, he turned around and waved at both of them.

"I'll be seeing you both on the set in a few days, right?"

"Yeah, Miles! I'll be there for sure!"

"Me too, big boy!"

The cum dripped from her face as she gave him a goofy wink. Miles just winked back at Salma and left. Now that she and David were alone together, she let out a sigh of relief. He moved to the floor to go for his pile of clothes. He had always kept a pocket knife on him, it was in the back pocket of his cargo shorts. After fetching it, David crawled on the floor back to Salma. He held her feet and cut the edge of the duct tape, being careful not to cut her skin as he broke the tape to free her legs. She let out a sigh of relief, shaking her legs back.

"Come on, free my arms! Finally, I'm starting to get cramps!"

"You know, I didn't even want to use the duct tape after the other guys came."

She sighed while turning her back. He used the knife and slowly cut into the take not attached to her skin. While he tore her restraints, Salma replied.

"Oh god, when you walked in. I thought jou would only bring one other guy wit jou, I had no idea that a party was coming. I already was outgunned before you even taped me up!"

"I didn't want to tape you up, but you insisted!"

"Yeah, cause why back out of a plan in the end? My mind was dead set on it all day and I figured, you wanted to do it too!"

The tape broke, freeing her arms. Salma let a sigh of relief as she stretched her newly freed hands around. The first thing she did was push her fingers over her face, smearing a bit of the cum before she turned to look at David.

"There is a shower upstairs. Would you mind joining me to get cleaned up?"

David looked back at her and nodded.

"Yeah, but I want to clean you up! After all this cum and all the fucking, you should let me scrub you and clean you up! I promise, you'll be sparkly clean when I'm done!"

She laughed loudly at him. Salma cupped his face and then pressed her lips to his, not caring one bit of getting all the cum on his face. David was taken by surprise but simply kissed the older woman back. A big grin formed on her face before Salma answered him back.

"I knew you'd be a gentleman to me in the end! Come on, time to get cleaned up!"

THE END