Taped Confessions - The Lost Reel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'That felt so wonderful. I love you so much Papa!' My outta breath princess was smilin' as I looked at her, she knew I was ooglin' her body but didn't seem to care. Hell, I think she was enjoyin' it, bein' all sprawled out with her own fatha lookin' at her with sinful lust. She suddenly looked scared.

'Are you goin' to put it in me now, Papa?' she asked.

'I love you too, Angel. No more puttin' anything anywheres tonight, okay?'

'Isn't your dick goin' to ache if it doesn't squirt?' she says. I never heard her use that word, 'dick' before. I guess she picked it up at school. All this is my fault. If I hadn'ta been in the slamma when her mutha died, they wouldn'ta put her in that state home. And if I hadda shut my door that mornin', she wouldn'ta seen no dick. I told her not to worry about me, and told her to get dressed and go take a cool shower. I took a cold one myself later, since we had mass tomorrah."

[Bottle clinking, sipping, cigarette lighter clicking]

"In the wee hours that night I woke up to a loud crash. I turned the nightstand lamp on to see my princess standin' nexta the bed in one of her little nightgowns, propped up on her crutches. She was almost in tears.

'I'm sorry Papa' she tells me, and I look down to see a bottle busted on the floor, hand lotion and broken glass on the wood next to her little red painted toenails.

'Don't move,' I told her, 'you'll cut your feet.' I quickly lifted her up under the arms and let the crutches fall away. She squealed and giggled, and the nightgown rode up her tummy as I pulled her onto the bed. Her panties was pink and looked like they was strugglin' to hold her pussy inside.

'I'm sorry I broke the lotion, Papa. Don't be mad,' she said as I sat her down next to me.

I lowered my head to her tummy and gave her a loud vibratin' mouth fart while she laughed her head off. I hadn't done that in years. I was gonna reach down for the crutches, put them on the otha side, and send her marchin' back to bed, honest, but my filthy, digustin' mind took ovah.

'I was tryin' to surprise you,' she said. There were those little titties again, pokin' out and shakin' around inside the nightgown. I pictured her jerkin' me and thought about how good that woulda felt, and my meat flinched. I was still horny from the finger fuck earlier that night."

[Gulping drink]

"'You can still surprise me, Princess,' I said, and then I did a horrible thing. I lifted her nightgown off! I stripped my own daughta topless, so's I could watch her titties while um..."

[Sniffs, takes deep breath]

"She looked shocked at first, but then grinned, like she enjoyed showin' herself off. She didn't try to cover up or anything, just sat there smilin' while I looked at her tits and mouthwaterin' brown nipples. She even leaned back on her arms to give me a better view. That lamp only had a 25 watt bulb.

I pushed my boxers down, and pulled out my meat, She smiled and crawled towards it, wearin' only her little pink panties. Her titties looked terrific and was pointed down. Bein' the worst fatha, and the lousiest son of a bitch alive, I told...my own little girl to...When she got close I says 'Put it in ya mouth.'

My princess's eyes got big and a little scared. I think, but she looked down and saw my dick was only part way swollen, risin' up to meet her lips. She stuck her tongue out to taste it, then grinned at me. Bless her, she dove in and French kissed the head right away, and soon, she was kissin it all ovah, makin' out with it like it was a steady boyfriend. It grew quickly from the warm wet tongue motions she was doin'.

Without me even tellin' her, she stretched her lips around the helmet. My princess inherited her mutha's good looks, but my big mouth, I guess, and she had no problem takin' an inch or two inside her. She was a little toothy but started pumpin' the shaft, at least until she discovered my hairy nuts. She kept her mouth stuck on my mushroom head while she knocked 'em 'round.

'Excuse me,' she raises up and says all of a sudden. The air felt cold on my dick head, shiny from what her mouth was doin' the last few minutes. Her titties was makin' beautee-ful points at me when she sat up.

'What for?' I asked her.

'I slurped, it's not ladylike,' she says.

'Princess', I says, 'Youse ain't at the dinner table eatin' soup, youse slurp all ya wants. Youse can spit, too.'

'I was kiddin' 'bout the spit, but ptoo, ptoo, she spits like a sailor on it, looks at me, grins and giggles, then licks my meat all over real fast, like it was a meltin' sno-cone at Palisades Park or somethin'.

My angel starts her hand pumpin' again, slurpin' louder than before on the top half. Between fingerin' her earlier, seein' her naked the first time tonight, and my topless angel makin' spitty friends with my dick, I was about to go off like a volcano. I warned her twice, but she seemed to want to take her chances. I let it fly, gettin' my wad in her hair and down the side of her pretty little face. She giggled while she watched it drippin' down onto her titty and makin' a string off her nipple.

'That was fun, Papa!' she said with a big grin. 'Did I surprise you good?'

'Very good, Princess.' I told her."

[Pouring liquid, sipping]

"'Til I seen the broken glass in the waste can the next mornin', I wondered if it had all been a dream, my half naked little princess with her mouth all over my dick in the middle of the night. But it wasn't no dream. But still, we went to mass that mornin', just like a normal fatha and daughta.

Things was quiet again until the next Wednesday night. I was watchin' Gomer Pyle and here comes my princess hoppin' into the livin' room in panties and a big white button down shirt, an old one outta my closet. She skipped the buttons until down by her tummy, I could see as she got closer. She curled up on her knees next to me, which she could do if she pulled her paralyzed calves undah her with her hands. My angel was at a right angle to me, and grinned as she unzipped my trousers.

'Surprise, Papa!' she said. I just relaxed and slouched a little, a horrible fatha, lettin his angel do those things, and enjoyin' the peeks inside the shirt at her titties. Sick, I tell ya.

It was almost a repeat of early Sunday mornin', with her pullin' and yankin', lickin', kissin', sluprin', and spittin' like a tobacco chewer. Both hands and her mouth, incredible. I held her neck and got her to start bobbin' her head up and down, and pretty soon she was rockin' her whole body back and forth, usin' her hands less or not all. She was moanin' and smilin', at least when she came up for air. After she had been workin' on it about fifteen minutes, she looks up from my shiny hard dick and says 'Oops I forgot a towel,'

'You wanna surprise me even more, Princess?' I asked, since I'm a horrible sonofa bitch. 'Some girls swallow it all. Right as it comes out.' Her eyes got big. 'Why don't youse try that?'

'Yes, sir,' she said, like I was tellin' her to do a chore or somethin'. But damn if she didn't go right back to it, leanin' in and gobblin' down three quarters of my dick. A few minutes later I cut loose in her mouth, gruntin' and joltin', but it didn't go too smooth. She put her hand on her lips to catch what she was gaggin' up, and some of it spilled out. Bless her, she looked at the ceiling and gulped to force it all down her troat. Then she looked at me with a funny face, like when she eats broccoli. It must notta been too bad, 'cause she curled up next to me, told me she loved me and went to sleep."

[Sipping, cigarette lighter clicking]

"Things was calm until Sattaday mornin'. My princess and me was up early, plannin' on goin' to the Noo Yawk public liberry. She loved books and was so excited. We was gonna take the Hoboken ferry, since this was supposedta be the boats' last summah runnin'. Bein' the bastud I am, I ruined it. Like I said, I ain't rich, so my angel had to wear lotsa hand-me-down stuff from second hand stores and the church donations. She didn't complain one bit, even though things was outta style, not like most young women was wearin', even I could tell.

So's she comes inta the livin' room on her crutches, in a short dress, It was older but small even on her, so it like one'a those mini skirts the women on TV is wearin'. She had on makeup and had her hair down but in a headband. I guess I lost my cool 'cause she looked so grown up all of a sudden. I knew horny bastuds out there were gonna be lookin' at her, and I knowed what they was gonna be thinkin'.

I'm sure my guilt was eatin' away at me also. I yelled and told her the skirt was too short and there was no way she was goin' out in public lookin' like that, and so on. She said all the girls are wearin' clothes like this, and I was bein' unfair, your typical daughta stuff. She starts askin' what exactly was so bad, were her legs ugly, which they wasn't of course, but I told her a gust'a wind and ya could see her panties.

'You'd like that, wouldn't you?' she smarts off.

A lousy sonofa bitch I am. I lost my temper. I went to smack her, but she's fast with those crutches. I hit nothin' but wood, then she lost her balance and fell on her ass right unda me. There she was, spread eagle on the floor. My hand was still throbbin', so I was still mad. That temper of mine...I did a horrible thing. I reached down and yanked her panties off, all the way to her knees.

'See?' I yelled at her. I was tryin' ta show her how easy it was for somebody to get at her because of that short dress, but realized it was a sick thing to do.

She screamed and twisted her hips to the side. What the hell was wrong with me, tryin' to hurt my crippled daughta? I dropped to my knees to ask her to forgive me. She pulled her undapants up some, but then stopped halfway, lookin' inta my eyes. I was almost in tears, and gonna vow nevah to touch her again. I was shocked speechless when my princess started yankin' her panties back down her legs, slippin' them off ovah her little socks and blue canvas sneakahs. Lyin' right there on the floor, she spread her smooth little legs and hiked her dress up, showin' her pussy. Maybe it was because I dropped to my knees on the rug, she thought I was tryin' ta fuck her. Sure, I woulda loved to sink my meat inta that tight little hole, but I wasn't hard, and like I said, a full size dick woulda hurt her. Her wet brown eyes was scared, and she started breathin' fast. I pulled my necktie off and lowered my head down. The worst fatha evah, I stuck my face 'tween her legs and buried my tongue in her snatch as my dick flinched.

'Papa! Pa-pa..' my angel gasped and then whined kinda like an alley cat as I licked her dee-licious lips, my big Wop nose diggin' inta her pubes and takin' in her salty oystah smell. I less than a minute, that pussy was leakin' warm juice like a busted radiator. I was rock hard in no time, and felt her little hands in my hair, rubbin' my head. Hopefully I was fahgiven for makin' her fall down. It was kinda lousy of me to keep her there on the floor, so I pivoted my self 'round to the side, not missin' a single lick. I slid my arms undaneath and lifted her into a honeymoon carry, except I boosted her hips high 'nuff to keep kissin' her deep between her danglin' legs.

I took her to my room and set her on the bed, near's the edge. I finally had to pull my wet face away and I stripped outta my shirt and undashirt.

'Put it in me Papa! Now! Please Papa!' My daughta begged me, keepin' her legs open and gyratin' her hips around like a go-go danca. Geez, the hormones in this one! She was peelin' outta her dress and slip, and bein' the worst fatha and the sickest bastud to walk the earth, I was enjoyin' every second of seein' her little naked body wiggle 'round . She grinned at me as my pants and boxa shorts fell, lettin' my hard meat pop out. She stared at my dick as she unhooked her bra, but left it in place for me to take off her, I guess."

[Sipping, coughing]

"My own daughta, from my own loins, as they says, beggin' me to fuck her. Even with that ova-size lookin' pussy, I knowed it was too tight in there. I'm tellin' ya, my meat was as big around as my angel's forearm. Then I got an idea.

I kept standin' there, and slid a finga into her, makin' her gasp like she was comin' up for air in a swimmin' pool. I reached up and slid her little bra off, it wasn't much bigger than a slingshot I had as a kid. I licked my fingas and tugged and twisted those brown nipples, already hard and makin' points. She was moanin' loud and messin' up the sheets with her arms. I tried to loosen things up a bit in there, and her juice was runnin' down my arm.

In a coupla minutes I flipped her ovah so's she was face down on the mattress, wearin' only her shoes and socks and the headband. My Tuscan princess's cute little butt cheeks reminded me of a couple canta-lope halves from the produce market stuck together, except they was shakin' like tapioca puddin'.

'Papa? What are you,,,?' she says before I reach down unda her hip bone past her hairs and start rubbin' her clit-riss, and rolled a rubba onto my dick. I ain't takin' no chances, ya know. So's as she starts halfway singin' from me polishin' her garbanzo bean, I lean in and press my mushroom head in between her flaps, movin' it around, just to give her a little taste of it, ya see. I could feel her heat right through the rubba. After shootin' a wad almost half a dozen times in the last two weeks since she moved in, I was able to use a little restraint. I kinda got a pot belly, but still could see the head of my meat diggin' around in between her lips and pubes. Everything down there was soaked' with juice. My little angel was twistin' her body, clawin' at the sheets, makin' all kindsa grunts and hums.

'More Papa! Further!' she says, soundin' like she just ran 'round the block.

So's I give her a little more, the whole head, and rock my hips a tiny bit, still rubbin' her clit-riss. My princess made her gorilla noises again, and her little body stiffened until I could see the rib bones and shoulda blades pokin' out when she climaxed, singin' her little song for me. Her butt cheeks was bouncin' all over. Even with her hot thermostat and tight hole on my mushroom, I wasn't nowheres close to shootin' a wad, so I backed out. Carnal knowledge of my own flesh and blood, and takin' her virginity at that. I'm such a disgustin' bastud.

Even with all I done to her, she's all smiles and says 'I love you so much Papa,' as she rolls over and sits up, sweat drippin' down her face an' body."

[Sobbing, sniffling]

"I tried ta fahgetaboud them awful sins that mornin' as we caught a later ferry and spent the aftanoon in the liberry. She read through a buncha books and listened to some records with the headphones, while I caught up on Popular Mechanics and the sports pages in papers from outta state. My angel thought we was goin' back right afta, but I had a surprise for her. We got dinner at a Chinese place. It was a hole in the wall, but the food was good. Then we went to see The Dirty Dozen, which my princess enjoyed, even though it was a war film. We ended up takin' a late train home, since we was closer ta Penn Station by then. She handled all that walkin' though Manhattan like a champ.

I knowed these trains was packed on weekdays, what with everybody goin' to an' from work in Manhattan, but there was no one in our car but a couple hotel maids. It looked like they was sleepin' as we went through the darkness of the tunnel at a snail's pace. My princess cuddled up next to me, I thought to sleep also, but get her in dim light alone and her hormones kick in, I guess, since she was unzippin' me. These old train cars had the seats in rows like in church, so no one could see anyway. In no time she was lickin' and suckin' my meat like a champ, and I'm feelin' those hard nipples inside her dress and bra. She seemed so hungry for it, like I hadn't just fucked her, well kinda, that mornin'. The train musta broke down or they was workin' on the tracks, 'cause we sat in one spot in the Meadowlands long enough that my wet, shiny hard dick exploded in her mouth. My little princess took it all in, but gagged again and spit it all over the floor 'tween my feet, along with parta her dinna and popcorn. She was afraid I'd be mad, but of course I wasn't, and I told her don't mix Chinese and Italian no more and that made her laugh. We moved seats and I felt sorry for whoevah had to clean up that sperm chow mien the next day."

[Clicking cigarette lighter]

"So we been carryin' on like this, in terrible, fahbidden sin, like boyfrien' and girlfrien' evah since. She don't even gag up my wads anymores. She smiles and swallows 'em right down, 'specially at the drive in movies in my old panel van. Hell, my angel did it twice before the enda Bonnie and Clyde when they got machine gunned to death. But when we're home she still loves watching my dick squirt, and dosen't care if gets all ovah her, even her face. Her favorite is when we dance around the livin' room, and I'm carryin' her up against me, my hard meat buried in her snatch to the root. We went through a few weeks where she kept sittin' on me and forcin' her pussy more and more down onto my hard dick, caterwaulin' the whole time. Damn she's tight. My fat meat almost looks like she' growed a third leg outta the middle, but the stretchin' hurts and feels good at the same time, my princess says. I can't figure that one out, but anything to make her happy. Right after her time'a the month, ya know, I get to fuck her a couple times without no rubba, and it's the best feelin' in the world, even though I haffta go slow so's I don't hurt her snatch, and I don't shoot any wad inside.

I can't believe things turned out like this. Sometimes, like in church or when I think about her mutha, I feel dis-gusted with myself for even lettin' this all happen. I mean, fuckin' my own daughtah! I used to read about in-cest in the paper and think how sick those guys was, and now I'm doin' it myself, and a coupla times a week ta boot. Once in a while I make up my mind that I'm gotta tell her no, that it's a horrible sin and we have to repent. But then my princess will hop into the living room, short skirt, no bra, titties bouncin' in a clingy sweater, nipples pokin' and aimed at me like firin' squad rifles. One look at her wide smile and them beautee-ful big brown eyes and I'm putty in her hands, pullin' my meat out for her again.

Maybe we're both insane, but it seems ta be workin' out. Most guys wouldn't chase a crippled girl, even one as pretty as my angel. Most women ain't int'rested in no ex-convict janitor with no money either, but me and my princess have each otha.

Speakin' of money, my wondaful angel even got a good job as a phone operator, her voice is so pleasant. You'd never know her fatha was a palooka like me. Their buildin' is just a few blocks away. She hikes ovah on her crutches, but I drive her in my old truck if it's rainin', or we've even had a little snow already. Since she's new girl on the totem pole ovah there, she gets lotsa night shifts. We made up a little game where I'll dial zero and make a collect call to a disconnected numba out on Long Island she gave me. It's about a four to one shot that I'll get her on the line, and we can't actually talk, 'cause the supavisors listen in, but it's nice hearin' her cheerful voice at three in the mornin', knowin' she'll be home in a few hours, crawling in the bed with me, maybe even half naked, ready ta suck the hell outta my dick or stuff it inside her for a nice long, juicy..."

[Random shuffling, door shutting in the distance, muffled conversation with female whose voice and diction seem to be the same as the commencement speaker on the other reel. The conversation references a dry cleaning bill, a grocery list and then a request of 'Papa' not to forget that he promised to give her a bubble bath later.]