Tara

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
broox
broox
34 Followers

I covered the coals with 4 layers of the thick tinfoil just to be safe and I giggled as I saw in Mimi's eyes she had no idea what I was doing or why she was backing up on top of the pit.

Her eyes lit up as she saw me grab the loose end of the ski rope after she was in place then tie it to the large hook I had screwed into my back wall. The pig slid of the back of her truck perfectly on top of the hot coals then together we covered it with 4 layers of tinfoil to keep it clean as I added more wood chips to the top and covered them with dirt.

After that, we worked together like a well oiled machine. By noon, we had all of the inside cooking either finished or prepared and ready for cooking except for the desserts which while never a priority were never the less a specialty that I wanted to be a surprise to everyone.

When Mimi came back downstairs from freshening up I whistled softly before saying, "You are amazing Mimi. We've just crammed about 40 hours work into 4 hours and I'll be damn if you don't look as fresh as a daisy a thousand times prettier."

She curtsied as she calmly said, "And yet you still wish I would leave."

I very slowly eyed her from head to toe several times then replied, "The thought hasn't crossed my mind. I do wish that tomorrow was a couple of weeks from now and we were upstairs without having to think about what tomorrow might bring."

After we had bantered back and forth another half hour or so, Mimi had gone and I quickly grabbed the ingredients for my dessert. It was a frozen potpourri of fruits, creams, and every day snack delights that required certain items to be brought into the punch bowl as others set or were frozen. I'd modeled it after a 7-up cake or as more commonly referred to as a punch bowl cake.

I lit a cigarette and sat down at my desk with Tara's notes as soon as the bottom layer was in the freezer. I sat my alarm for 20 minutes and hoped it was accurate since I had yet to try my taste bud treat in this deep freeze and wasn't positive of it's freezing time.

I hadn't taken the third puff or finished the second paragraph before I slapped my head as the number 15 flooded into my feeble brain. Laura and I made two, Aunt Kim and my cousins were another four, Kathleen and her family were yet another four, and Mimi and her kids were five more.

My Punch Bowl Sin dessert easily was enough for 10 but 15 was a real stretch. I jumped up and just dumped the first bowl of ingredients since I'd never be able to time two separate desserts needing ingredients added at different times, besides I had more than enough extra ingredients that I'd still have left overs even after throwing away the first bowl.

I won't divulge the exact ingredients but I guarantee if one were to eat one of my Punch Bowl Sin's every week, they'd definitely gain a 100 pounds in a year no matter how fast their bodies burned calories.

It was almost 9PM. I had just added the final ingredients and the top layer to my desserts and was almost finished with Tara's notes when I decided to take a break.

I grabbed a Michelob and lit a cigarette then opened the door to step outside. I had glanced back at the clock as I opened the door and almost jumped as I heard a loud gasp.

Tara's left arm was still raised in a knocking posture but the look of surprise etched in her face was damn near priceless.

With her shoulder length, wavy blonde hair and sparkling grey eyes Tara was a vision of pure loveliness in her black dress. I had never seen her fixed up to the nines before and I couldn't help whistling softly at the view she presented.

She seductively licked her crimson painted lips and I groaned loudly as my cock lurched to full erection instantly.

She smiled brightly before stooping to pick up the arm load of papers she had dropped when I opened the door.

Just before rising, she extended her left arm to grab one final print out then she stood up. I remember thinking that her breasts would have been considered huge in most any family except one with sisters like Bobbie and Katie. She was at the very least more than a DD-cup and her breasts were at least twice the size of Charisma's who had large mammaries herself.

I'm not sure how the papers found their way to my dining table or who closed the door but they were on the table and the door was closed the next morning when I rushed downstairs to check on the pig and start finishing the feast a little after 8AM.

All I really remember before we were naked in my bed was growling as I lifted her in my arms, latched onto her huge nipple, and carried her upstairs.

Reaching down with one hand, while the other supported my weight, I helped the shaft between her wet, puffy lips. I rubbed it up and down a few times, and she squealed each time it flicked her clit. I warned her it was going to hurt. Then when I'd found the exact position, I slipped my hand under her and pulled her bottom up as I pushed my own down. The knob of my cock slipped into her narrow, wet hole, and she yelled and bucked as if it were buried to the hilt.

Glancing down, I saw that her face was now bright scarlet, and her eyes were watering. Might as well get it over with, I thought. So taking a deep breath, I pushed her ass up a bit harder, giving a sharp thrust as I did so. Tara screamed as her hymen gave way, then went rigid with her eyes in a fixed stare.

Quickly I rolled onto my side bringing her with me, and held her tightly in my arms, planting kisses all over her face, and murmuring silly little loving things.

My face was getting wet, and I knew she was crying. At last, her eyes turned to look at me.

"You. You hurt me," she whimpered. She didn't attempt to pull away from me, though.

"I'm sorry, Tara," I said. "I told you it would hurt at first. You can't get to the pleasure without it. The good news is, that's the worst it gets. It's only the first time it hurts like that, now you can start enjoying yourself."

She looked at me without a word, her mouth set in a sulky line.

"Tara, my love," I appealed, "I'd never have hurt you if I hadn't known it would be worth it for you. You've gotten through the worst of the pain, now I'm going to make it up to you. Is it feeling any better?"

After a moment she nodded, "Okay."

So I rolled her onto her back again and began thrusting into her, slightly harder each time, so that, at each push, my swollen cock head opened up another half inch of her tight almost child like cunt. At least two thirds of it was buried in her, when I felt the end touching her cervix.

Tara wasn't crying or sulking any longer. She was moaning, writhing, babbling at me. When I began stroking my cock in and out, getting gradually faster and harder, she started jerking her hips to meet my thrusts, giving animal squeals and grunts.

"Oh yes," she managed to gasp at last, "That's great, Woody, that feels fantastic. Do it harder, please, please. Fuck me, Woody, fuck me hard, fuck me with your big cock, fuck me till I cum again."

She babbled on and on, getting the word fuck into every phrase, as though it were some sort of sexual mantra for her. Then she exploded, shrieking and convulsing on the end of my cock, while her juices poured past it and soaked the bed. She came down a little way, but not very far, and almost immediately began building again. I managed to get to my knees and kneel up on the bed, holding Tara's tiny body and thrusting it up and down my aching shaft. She was beyond words now, and just mewled like a little kitten.

When she came again, that was all I needed to set me off and the world went fuzzy and far away as I spurted a seemingly endless torrent of sperm into Tara's little cunt.

We collapsed in a sticky, soggy heap onto the bed, me on my back, her spread eagle across my chest and belly, legs spread wide, still impaled. I stroked her hair as her ragged gasping gradually died down, until her even breathing told me she was asleep. Lying there, sticky and exhausted from fucking, trapping my cock in her pussy, she looked like a baby sleeping.

I stroked her a while longer, until I too fell asleep. When I woke again, I glanced over at the clock, and realized it was just gone midnight. We'd been here for almost four hours. I gently shook Tara, and she wriggled, giving a little I wanna stay where I am moan but the movement made my wilted cock plop out.

Lifting her up my body, I gave her a long kiss.

She gave a sigh. Her eyes filled with the memory of what had just happened. Her left hand found my limp cock.

She started undulating her body against mine as she purred, "Still lots of time. I want that again."

In a heart beat, I was at full erection and Tara had rolled on top of me and was guiding me into her steamy snatch. I was barely half way inside before she erupted into an orgasm just as powerful as her first had been.

I smiled saying, "God Tara, oh my goodness you were so quick to orgasm."

She grinned licking her lips then I saw a I got to have more look fill her eyes and we were off to the races.

"Oh! Oh!" she screamed, arching her back completely and gripping the headboard tightly, "Oh, God, Woody! Make me cum! Make me cum!"

I grabbed her hips and began pounding my cock up into her depths like a maniac possessed.

"Woodyyyyyyyyyy!" she screamed, lifting her hips higher and gripping my cock like a vice, as an even more powerful orgasm raged through her young body, "OH, GOD, I'M CUMMINNNNNNNNNNG!"

broox
broox
34 Followers
12