Tara and Jodie's Family.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He moved Jodie slightly and spread her legs and she inhaled sharply as he licked her lower tummy and moved down and fastened his lips over her mound. He had exposed her clit and was sucking it and she began moving her hips. He used his tongue to open her and soon I could hear the wet noises. I was jealous that he was tasting her sweetness that had been only for me and Jodie was moaning and tightening her hands on my arms. He began to really tongue her and I knew she liked that as Jason seemed to be very good at it and I began to feel my own moisture flowing as this was getting me excited also. I moved away as Jason was bringing her close to an orgasm and I was amazed at how turned on Jodie was as it sure didn't take him long.

Watching that got me so turned on and excited I decided to be brave and do something I had never done. I whispered in Jason's ear "just keep doing that, dont stop, she likes it," and I slid down and ran my hand along his stomach until I came to the hard thick cock. I took it in my hand and heard Jason moan softly. Since he first uncovered it I had wanted to feel it in my hand and explore it . It seemed to have a bone inside it and the skin was loose and soft as I stroked it slowly. The head was rubbery and sensitive and when I touched it I could see him suck in his stomach. I dont know what possessed me but I was so horny that without hesitation I tasted the salty drop on the tip and then licked the whole under side of it and I felt Jason flinch. He put his hand on my back and caressed me as if giving approval.

This had become unreal as I had never dreamed I could do something like this. I inhaled a deep breath and took it between my lips right into my mouth. I soon had the thick head at the very back of my throat and was sucking and stroking him. I liked the sexy feeling of his cock sliding on my tongue and I tightened my lips around it My saliva was all over the hard shaft and was running down my chin. He moaned and held the back of my head as he started thrusting between my lips. I liked it so much I forgot myself, got carried away and almost sucked him off in my mouth. Just in time I heard Jodie moan loudly and came to my senses and knew Jason should hurry and do it to Jodie. I wanted to help him with it and I knew he was more then ready.

He had been licking Jodie steady until she was almost in a frenzy again and he just moved forward between her legs. I had his cock so hard it was dripping so I knew he would not last long with Jodie. I bent it down and guided it for him. Jodie was very ready but she still flinched when she first felt the cock. I slid my hand down her tummy between them as he began to push into Jodie's sweet little tender opening. I felt Jodie holding her breath and beginning to arch her back away from him. She pushed up hard and gasped at the same time he thrust forward and I knew Jason had his cock started into her. I hoped it was not hurting too much as she was very tense. I whispered to her that I would be right there and to just relax and let him do it to her and soon it would be over and we would have our baby.

Jason was very gentle and slowly pushed himself into her tight warmth without hurting her but with each push I could feel Jodie tighten her arms on me. I moved my hand down between their bodies right to where they were joined and grasped the shaft that was outside her. I couldn't believe how she had managed to fit around that thing in her but she was so wet and lubricated that it had went in easy. He felt my hand and I methodically squeezed him quite hard.. He stopped thrusting for a second and seemed to like what I did as he went ahead and fucked Jodie with my wet hand around the base holding him. This was sexy and sensual and I didn't feel excluded anymore as Jodi's arms were tight around me.

Jodie was breathing hard and fast. She whispered that his cock was much larger then what she expected and sort of whimpered for him not to go any deeper. I knew he had got well over six inches into her without hurting her and she didn't need it deeper. He went into some fast strokes where he used my wet hand around him almost as an extension of her vagina. I felt it sliding in and out across my fingers and was so turned on that I was almost ready to trade her places. I was flowing like a tap.

Jason was too far along and knew he wouldn't last long and within moments he cried out almost in pain. He stopped thrusting and pushed hard into Jodie until my hand was mashed between them. I felt the large protruding vein on the underside of his cock throb and pulsate and I knew he was going to spurt his semen . I tightened my grip around him and squeezed and milked him as he moaned out loud. Jodi pressed her hips hard towards him as he injected her with a massive stream of semen. She whispered quietly in my ear "I just felt him give me the baby Tara, I'm all warm inside."

I felt every throb with my hand and knew he had given Jodie a big load and I hoped his sperm would breed her like we had planned. I took her in my arms as her eyes were full of tears. She was feeling a bit embarrassed as she lay under him with his cock still inside her. Jason bent down and kissed her forehead and she smiled and kissed him back as he slowly withdrew. He then leaned forward and kissed me softly and I smiled sheepishly as I moved my hand down and trapped the semen inside Jodi. I could feel how wide open she was and I wanted to hold every bit of it inside her. There was a slight dribble but I knew she had lots deep up inside her where it would do the most good.

Jason lay beside Jodie who was between us with her legs over me and without him knowing what we were doing I slipped a small pillow under Jodie to elevate her like we had read about to help hold the semen inside. She said she was happy and we kissed deeply and I tucked the covers around her and in a few minutes she was sound asleep. I slid my hand down between her legs and her outer lips were dry. She seemed to be holding the sperm inside and with that I went to sleep.

It was much later that I woke and heard the wind blowing outside as the storm had gotten worse. Jason had moved behind me and had me in a spoon position. I had woke up from a dream where he had both arms around me in the dream but this was real. Jason had taken some real liberties and his hand was on one of my breasts and the other was between my legs. While I slept he had managed to remove my panties and had got me dripping wet. I was no doubt still worked up from what I did with his cock as well as watching the sexy scene between him and Jodie. By the amount of wetness between my legs I knew he must have been licking me. It seemed that part of my very wet dream must have also been real. He had the nipples on my firm swollen breasts hardened so they were like marbles. They were so sensitive that I could feel my whole body tingle.

I lay there quietly in his arms and decided I was going to let Jason fuck me if he wanted to. I liked him very much and would do it with him because he had been so gentle with Jodie. I was also very horny and curious. He moved me to the edge of the bed until I was laying on my stomach with my knees on the floor. He was behind me with his legs outside of mine and he wasted no time before I felt him guiding his cock into me. He moved the head up and down to wet it and open me and then he pushed and I felt him slide very deep into me. I caught my breath and braced myself under him. This was only my second cock and the first one hurt but this time was much different as Jason put it into me smooth and sensuously. It was soothing and really nice like a warm thick snake that had found its way into me and was now moving deeper and all I could think of was how I wanted more.

He moved it gently in me and I thought about how after twelve years I was getting fucked again by a man only this time it was really good. I pushed against him and that helped him get deeper in me. He kissed the back of my neck and caressed my breasts with his hand. I am almost unused there and very tight and I think I felt every vein in his cock. He was thrusting quite deep in me and I got even more excited when I heard the wet sounds coming from where we were joined together.

He lifted me up until my back was against his large chest. I tossed my head back and pushed against him as he gradually worked his cock deeper into me until I could feel his balls touching me on the in strokes. He had got under the hood of my clit and rubbed it with his fingers. He kept doing that and gradually increased his speed and just fucked me and fucked me until he was driving me crazy and had me grinding against him. I caught myself crying out and didn't want to wake Jodi and have her see me like this so I grabbed a pillow and forced my head into it and just moaned out loud as the spasms flowed through my body

He let me regain my senses and rest for a minute and then he started giving it to me even harder and faster. I felt him tense and he pushed the huge cock into me so far I almost passed out. I felt his balls forced partially inside me and then came a forceful explosion and warmth streaming down the sides of his bone hard cock followed by some pulsing and throbbing. He had his hand on my tummy massaging it as he pumped his semen into me. I fell forward letting him hold it in me for a few minutes. It was like I was off in Dreamland somewhere as I let Jason finish his small remaining spurts and my inner muscles contracted and milked it from him. I hoped Jodi didn't wake up and see me. like this.

Jason whispered in my ear, "you are so beautiful." He kissed my neck and really made me feel good.

I put my hand over his and felt him soften and slip out of me. I had some fluids running down the inside of my legs and I took a handful of Kleenex and fixed it and then moved back up onto the bed beside Jodi with my mind in a state of complete bewilderment. I was still breathing hard contracting my muscles and tightening myself until I finally lost the feeling that he was still inside me. I hugged Jodie without waking her and went to sleep.

I woke late the next morning and the first thing I did was check between my legs. There was a slight soreness but I had closed up tight again but I was still very wet and sticky inside. Then I realized that the bed was moving and heard Jodie moaning and rolled over and was instantly shocked awake when I saw Jason was on top of Jodie again and this time she was really getting fucked. He was giving it to her so hard and fast that his hips were almost blurred. He was using a rhythmic stroking motion and on some of the in strokes he was rotating it in her. She had her legs around him and this time was doing it with him and moving under him. The loud moans on each deep thrust was probably what woke me from my sleep.

They were both warm and sweaty which made me think he must have been fucking her for a long time while I slept. I recognized her sound as the one I have heard on many occasions when she was in the midst of a long continuous orgasm. I watched him flex his hips and thrust real hard. Jodie screamed and clawed at his back and I knew he had given her his whole cock. He thrust it hard again and again and finally recoiled his hips and pushed so hard he moved her forward on the bed. I knew he had done like he did with me and put it in her right up to his balls. Her moaning turned into a steady gurgling noise as she lay under him with her mouth wide open. His buttocks clenched and he almost methodically flooded her with another load of his semen much deeper then he had before. I wondered how much Jason could actually produce in one night as he pulled himself out of Jodie and left her laying beside me dripping his sticky white fluid again. I immediately took her into my arms and she hugged me and cried. I was not angry with her and she said she was okay and seemed happy.

Jodie told me when Jason went to the bathroom that he started gently with her and she thought the idea of getting more semen from him six hours later was a good idea but she didn't expect him to make her loose control of herself. I couldn't be angry with her and was actually a bit happy that she got so well fucked by someone we loved. I held her in my arms and everything was okay.

Jason probably got a night that he would always remember. He would be able to tell people about the night he made it with a couple of lesbians. The whole thing never changed the love that Jodi and I have for each other. Jason went home happy not knowing that we took something from him that he was not even aware we wanted.

It has been three months now since that night and it did turn out to be the right time for impregnation. Jodi did become pregnant just like we had hoped and Jason did himself proud and left us little doubt that he was very potent. He went home not knowing we had taken even more from him then we had planned. Our little scheme worked perfect but what we didn't plan was that his sperm would breed both of us that night.

12
  • COMMENTS
7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Twins?

Did either have twins?

ErotonautErotonautalmost 18 years ago
Another Possible Twist

Guess the girls never considered the possibility that they might both get pregnant...

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Don't Delete Me!

Of course i wouldn't write something mean....i loved the story....very hot....but i'm not going to say that it made me drip or think about a cock in me....and i don't think i'll mention how it brought me to an orgasm....nope i think i've said all imma say...

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Problem is

Too many commentors forget that they are reading a story and try to inject reality into it. It's a story and one that is very eroyic and well told. Thank You. Ronnie W.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Amazing Story

That was one of the most fantastic threesome stories I've read in a LONG time. Great pacing, very erotic but still realistic (if that situation were to happen). Very good work, bravo.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Baby Crazy An already crazy Katie craves a holiday breeding.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
The Twins Seduced into knocking up twin sisters.in Erotic Couplings
Blackmail Baby She is blackmailed into carrying her father-in-law's baby.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories