All Comments on 'Tara Gets Taken Ch. 01'

by abedrako

Sort by:
  • 108 Comments (Page 2)
zcraft5zcraft55 months ago

yes i enjoyed and waiting for more very man wants was here my wife needs a lover like this on the side havingher owned what turn on that would be

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I know it’s all fictional but wow you’ve written her husband as a complete arsehole. He gets off on seeing her raped then sets up for gang rape??! Would have been a sexy story if everyone was happy about it. I find CNC scenes erotic but this was straightforward rape.

I don’t really get the whole racist angle, not sure why it would even make a difference?

Tess (uk)

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

More PLEASE more!

zcraft5zcraft52 months ago

heck yes there has to be another part just let it happen again at the bbq she wanst it and so do we

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Agree with Tess (UK) comments on from 2 months ago. Yes non consent is a more PC way of saying Rape, however there's consent non consent (cnc) more role play. But in alot of these stories misogyny is rife (and in the comments) and also it's racist, which is also rife(and in the comments) and as always the black man is ridiculously tall and big and has a huge cock, 7+ inches in circumference and 10/11 inches long and bigger than the husband who is on the bigger side at 8 inches, when the average is 5 to 6 inches. And the wife is petite as always. Also the black man can't speak American English well, referring to himself in the 3rd person and getto speak. Rape myths such as having an orgasm during rape, due to psychological and friction not emotive (Rape victims have more problems getting over that they had orgasm's) even the husband who filmed it thought she wasn't being raped at 1 point due to her not fighting or detached from it. Again victims will freeze or go limp or not react which is part of detached, not to provoke the Rapist into more harm (survival instinct) or try to get rid of the man by making him come quickly in order to escape.(another rape myth, she got wet so she was liking it. The vagina will lubricate to prevent damage such as tears and brusing. This is also physiological and friction, but not emotive,as in arousal, love) And not involving the police, well she wasn't raped (and is a cheating slut as some of the comments have said followed by divorce or kicking into the street. Obviously those men wouldn't know about Rape if it hit them over the head, and education while they are boys, and girls is the key) getting sexualy excited and filming your wife being raped, beaten and then inviting him and his 2 very probably the same size as the Rapist, round for a bbq when he says he's not there for hours but we know he will film his wife being raped, threatened violence/actual and humiliation. And men get off on this!! Comments on wanting the wife go through this!! (I just can't understand why?FFS!!) Apart from misogyny and bad education and of course racism. Tess, I am from Scotland and we live in somewhat,integrated multiculturalism, however in America it's a very different kettle of fish. And stories give people ideas, people will think that's true and identify with the story, and in this case racial stereotypes, misogyny and rape myths and also to get off on it. Also some authors think that they will get read more or actually hold these views and write about it. Unfortunately. *Anony-mouse*

AnonymousAnonymous23 days ago

What a stupid bastard of a husband. Damn me for getting home early. I walked in the back entrance of our house. What I heard was what any normal husband wouldn't want to hear. Two people screwing. I knew the voices. My wife Deb and what I thought was my friend Dewayne. Dewayne was a friend from school. He grew into a big guy. Dewayne was black. I never had a run in with any other race. We threw racist comments at each other and we would laugh it off. Well that was about to change. At least they were in the back guest room. I took a couple pictures and a short video. I left the house drove a short drive and I called the house line. That way she would have to go to the living room, kitchen or our bedroom. She answered hello. I said what's up girl I'll be home shortly need anything? Boy she was quick. Yes a gallon of milk and 2 loaves of bread. I had already picked it up because I had seen that morning that we needed it and she must not have heard me tell her that I would. Dewayne was working for me between jobs. He had been layed off from his job and unemployment had ran out. I thought you poor dumb bastard you are about to be unemployed again. I pulled into our driveway and Da wayne was still there. I walked in. They were sitting in the kitchen drinking coffee. Da wayne tried acting normal talking about work telling me what all he got done and asked me about what I got done. Shortly he said well I better get going I have a boss that really stresses about being on time he said with a laugh and Deb laughed along. I didn't. I said I'll walk you out so I can explain about tomorrow. Outside it was dark. We talked as we walked. At his truck I listen to me Dawayne. I knew that would piss him off. I heard him take a deep breath and said hey you white honkie you MFer. He went to push me and I kicked up and as hard as I could in his nuts. He dropped down and I said your services are no longer needed at work and stay the Hell away from my family you dumbass. I walked in the house. Deb was cleaning the kitchen. She asked why's Dewayne still sitting in the driveway? Guess he's trying to digest that he lost his job again. What do you mean again? I fired him the F*****g homewreacking asshole. OMG what have we done? I just said homewreacker. She moved in with her parents. We told our children that she was helping them. The children stayed in our house with me. She was back in a little over a week. I didn't touch her until she gave me a clean bill of health and wasn't pregnant. Then counciling. I think we are good well I thought that before. About 5 months later we were going to meet up a nice restaurant. I seen her when I walked in. She was sitting at the bar. There was a woman to her left and a man to her right. I watched for a few. She was talking mostly to the woman. The guy kept touching her and get her attention. At about the time that I was going to interrupt she slapped him and stood up. She seen me coming and she came to me it's about time that asshole wouldn't leave me alone. I looked at the guy and then I seen it was Da wayne . I stared at him and he stood put some money on the bar and walked quickly the other direction. We enjoyed our evening and many since. We haven't seen him again.

LoisKnight69LoisKnight6914 days ago

In the story, the husband says that he is "sick and perverted". He is correct. "Non-consent/reluctance" is not the same as forcible rape that uses beatings, torture, threats of more beating, and blackmail to gain compliance. This story was disgusting and anyone who approves of it is dangerously sick. Any fantasy that involves someone else being hideously tortured and abused (rape against their will) is not a healthy fantasy. So why did I continue reading? Because I hoped that by the end of the story The perverted husband would realize what is happening and take a gun and shoot Jerome, thereby saving Tara from her nightmare.

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

I laugh when I read about wives whose pussy is too stretched out from fucking big cocks. Don't these guys realize that the vagina is mostly a muscle. A thorough fucking is like doing kegel exercises. It would make her pussy stronger. I accept that she might not be as excited over the minor stimulation from a small dick as from the stretch felt from a big cock. But that is a function of her expectation, not because her pussy can't clamp down.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous