All Comments on 'Tara Gets Taken Ch. 01'

by abedrako

Sort by:
  • 106 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
ABSOLUTELY FUCKING HOT

GREAT story. Can't wait to see the next installment. I have been fantasizing about black men for quite some time and my husband has told me he would love to see me with a black man. We both read this story and hubby fucked me from behind as we read it the second time. We both especially loved the fact that you used so much conversation. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Next one pls...

Looking forward to your next one...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
TAKEN TIMES THREE

Maybe all three can come to dinner? Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Can't wait for your next submission...

Very exciting.

Loved the build-up.

Looking forward to the next submission.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Jerome needs a ball/pecker amputation by

means of a chain saw

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Excellent!

Hot story - can't wait for the next installment. As for those wimps hating on your story - this is the "non-consent"section. If you hate these types of stories, stay out of the "non-consent" section.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Hot

Hot novel but strong. When the secon part

Gil821Gil821about 16 years ago
Awesomely hot

This was awesomely hot. I didn't like the amount of degradation that Jerome gave Tara, but I think it was necessarily consistent with the story. I do hope the future installments have more of Tara's body betraying her and that she comes to mentally enjoy the BBC and thus requires less degrading treatment by Jerome. I also want to read about the husband fucking Tara right after Jerome has fucked her, perhaps ultimately a vaginal-anal threesome.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
sequel please

I look forward to the sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
The story is good

Good story, keep up the plot with the wife at the same time hating Jerome fucking her and loving the big cock and what Jerome is doing to her, not being able to resist. but the story lingers between two directions, and if it shall have an ending the husband should regret being passive in stopping his wifes cheating and realise it has made her addicted to big black cocks making it impossible for them to stay married, in the end also crushing the wife in loosing her husband. This way the husband does not turn out the complete wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
YES

one of the best stories in months on this site, cannot wait for part 2,3,4 etc...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Keep it up

An excellent story. Non consent/reluctance is the name of the section and you hit that nail on the head. The roll of the husband getting turned on by his wife's being controlled is a great insight and pretty reasonable. Ignore the comments from the negative side. If they don't like it, they shouldn't read it....I love it so keep up the great series...my only caution is to take it slow and allow her to be trained thoroughly before she is totally taken from her husband...

notminenotmineabout 16 years ago
Great Story can't wait for more

Please pay no attention to the negatives left about you story. IF the don't like the subject tough it was labeled and they did not have to read it.

Please keep them coming. Great story Good Job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
And...

I'm still trying to figure out what kind of man allows his wife to get raped and does nothing. Just a sadisy wimp I guess. My Dessert Eagle would have already put a .45 in his torso and then one in his groin. Dumb ass. I'm surprised you did offer to suck his cock for him and put it in her yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
HOT,HOT,HOT

Loved the story. Very erotic. Well written.

How about some new stories?

Keep up the sexy work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
comment above reported

chootkabhoot, you have some issues, but you ain't getting away with that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Too funny

I met up with a guy off of AFF today and he had the biggest cock I have ever seen - but after a few tries he was able to get it all in and I came hard several times ...so then to read this is art imitating life!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
might be hot but he should still divorce her

she cant be trusted and he forced her then she should file rape charges. If not then she is nothing but a cheating slut.

Enjoy seeing women like this tossed on the street.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hot, Hot, Hot

Great story. Very HOT. Wish you write more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Let's settle this.

I satisfy my wife. Wifh my tongue in her pussy she has several long orgasms, such that I rise to fuck her, I have to hold her

legs up as she will have lost all control of her muscles, and she is like the proverbial rag doll. She says her first could do nothing like that to her.

That being said, she fucks other men for my pleasure. I like to share her, and I get major thrills from watching her take on men.

This has nothing to do with any weaknesses on my part. I am not a cuckold at all, just a man who deeply loves his wife, and who likes to share her pussy and mouth with my friends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
stories of the mentally ill arent erotic, getting fucked doesnt stop a rape victim

if she isnt a rape victim she is an adulterous slut, so much for it being erotic

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
more

i loved it, its one of my fantasies to be raped and reading it brought it to life for me can't wait for part 2, keep the good writing up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
fucking disgusting...

who comes up with this shit?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
less than a man

Can't believe you wrote this! What a criminally idiotic thing to do. just think how this will look stapled to your next resume'. How you'll be able to explain it all as having no parental guidance or religion growing up. It won't be your fault, cause nothing ever is. You are a dependent of the state. You'll meet lots of nice boys who will share their backgrounds and other experiences with you... but it won't be your fault.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
What's your native language?

First paragraph and I have to give you props for at least attempting to write in what can't possibly be your mother tongue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Why black?

I don't understand the necessity of making the attacker black in this case -- or in any others. It reinforces the stereotype about black man being incredibly hung and vicious animals. This story would work just fine with Jerome being a white man. What would otherwise be a sexy story comes off as just plain racist.

toylockertoylockeralmost 10 years ago
bring it on

I like to watch my wife take black bareback as much as he & her like me to take his black wife the same way. We love fingering their soupy cum filled bodies. We are discussing giving them babies.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Why Black

I agree with Why Black, however a good story and to each their own

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I Want To Be Taken

I never thought of myself as a slut but I've been reading these stories for a while now and I can't get them out of my mind. I'm a white suburban housewife with two kids and a wonderful (but boring) husband. We both work and we have fallen into a routine that most people follow - work Monday to Friday, get home and make dinner, do the chores, and fall into bed exhausted. I'm 39 and I'm still in shape. I'm too young for this.

I find myself wanting what I read about in the stories. I want this excitement in my life. More than anything I want to give myself to a stranger. I want to be controlled. I want to be dominated. I want to do something crazy that will give him complete control.

I have actually contacted a few men on Craigslist. We wrote back and forth and it got quite erotic. I even sent him a couple pictures of my naked body (with my head cropped out.) He wanted to do more. He wanted me to meet him. I considered it.

I'm actually thinking about doing this. I want to meet a stranger and let him take pictures of me. I want to give myself to him. I know that would give him complete control. He would own me. That's what I want. That's what I think about when I masturbate.

I never thought of myself as a slut but I want to be controlled and dominated. I am seriously considering this but I think I would do it with someone out of town. Perhaps while I'm on a conference that I'm going to the weekend after next. There's a very good chance that I will fuck a stranger. And that I will let him film me. And that I will be his SLUT. I'm getting horny just thinking about it.

Laura

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Laura is available?

The story was hot the first time I read it. And Laura, like many women, you just have to make yourself available and a dominant man will pick you up to fuck you like you drserve and want! There is no greater joy than to pull on your hair while I am deeply pounding you from behind. That is my number one position whenI am feeling dominant and want to control my woman. The panhandle of Florida would be a great place to have your conference!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hey, Laura

In case you're serious: You're not a slut for wanting to be dominated, it's just a kink, doesn't hurt anyone, nothing to be ashamed of. But please think before ruining your marriage and making your kids hate you. Talk about what you want with your husband, roleplay with him, try to have all the fun you need with him first, and divorce if you can't.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Pretty Dern Good, Except...

Well, I'm just going to suppose that you wrote the story more for the kink than for the creed (objectively speaking)--especially since there are four more chapters to the overall series--but I just thought I'd let in that I read the story as being very well conceived up until the part where the narrator pulls out his HD Sony Camera to get the whole thing on tape with zooms and dedicated directorial creativity (lol). I'm not saying it was particularly ridiculous, but if you wanted him to really play up to the whole voyeurism aspect of his fetish, you would have been better to allow him a slow, conflicted build up to actually wanting to record these events for future reference; the first few times should have been filled with shame, confusion, and a deeper obsession. But, I am not very versed in the rest of your prose, so I might be a bit presumptuous in this small critique if you have moved on in other projects with a more condensed characterization within the contexts of your developed protagonists, even if you have continued to stick with erotica.

Anyway, love the set-ups and the seedy plot. Keep up the dirty work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Yeah, right.-

So, I come home and find some guy raping my wife. What should I do? I could stop it or I could yank off and watch. Yeah, yank off and watch is the right choice. Oh, and she will never be satisfied with my cock ever again. Did I forget to mention that all black guys have at least ten inch cocks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I have jacked off 3 times to this story in the past 2 days. Very hott!

I have jacked off 3 times to this story in the past 2 days. Very hott!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
"Stop" means "Rape" every time!!!!!!!!!!!!! 10 years in prison -- enjoy your rape!

10 to 30 years for Nigger rape. Or in the deep south-- hanging up-side-down from tree and balls cut off with rusty knife!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If I was on the jury I would fuck like hell for "LIFE"

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good times

I think about seeing my wife in a situation like this and cum really hard. After he gets her where he can do whatever he wants he shows me the control he has over both of us. He has already brought his friend over and taken turns on her as she cums for them both. The pictures he's taken show that she is willing so he just laughs as he makes her cum in front of me. From that point on he will keep her in the bedroom with the door closed and I hear her moaning and begging him to please stop as he takes what he wants. Blackmailing us works. He has his son with him so he can have her sucking both black cocks in front of me. She seems to be enjoying it more and more each time they come over.

deltonaman2mandeltonaman2manover 8 years ago
Spell Check

I enjoyed the story. I would like to suggest you use spell check and find someone to proof read your story before submitting them. As to the other comments; What did you think 'Non-Consent' meant? That he went out for a gallon of milk without asking her first?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Home Run

Great story! This was a home run. Yes continue writing, this was great!

Best wishes

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I am disgusted with this story

This is not a hot story made me sick and if a women says stop u fuken stop!!!! To add to this story the husband jst fuken dd nothing!! Y write these kind of stories!!!

A_TomboySubA_TomboySubabout 8 years ago
dumb fucks!

i wasnt going to add a comment but after seeing the dumb fucks on here i have to. this is under NONE CONSENT that means its a story WITH NO CONCENT that means the person being fucked will say NO and will NOT WANT IT.

For fucks sake ur not even supposed to be on here, to sign up you have to be above 18 and ya'll obviously are NOT. fucking fucked up dumb fucks.

To the writer, good job mate!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
The author is Fucking Sick

I think the author has to get some help checking his mental status. May be he is somewhat deranged.

Because it is just clearly abusive the way the man handled her

First learn to respect a women then start writing stories about them. If she says no that means a NO. Only a thick headed idiot cant get it. If you think writing stupid stories about beating and abusing a women can get you a name you are clearly foolish.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Why

Seriously why are all these people hating on NON-CONSENT story if you don't like these story's then why did you read it. In the tittle it clearly says taken and taken normally means non-consent especially if it's in the non-consent and reluctance section

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
wow

I know these stories are non consent but just wow. The fact that her husband just stood there and watched her get raped? WHAT THE FUCK. I was hoping he would realize that it was wrong and shoot the bitch but no he invited him and his friends to rape his wife again. These non consent stories are supposed to be hot and make my lower half tingle but I just feel sick, I will not be reading any more of these stories.

bigredkerbigredkeralmost 8 years ago
Non-Consent Doesn't Mean Non-Orgasm

Well done. You captured the images of a white man in the position of discovering what so many in the U S feared in the aftermath of slavery, Civil Rights, etc. Namely, the black man would prove a superior lover to the puny white man and steal and enslave his white wife. And you made it hotter than anything! Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Ignore the haters

As a woman I can tell you that rape fantasies are common in women. Thank you for a great story. The idea of being wanted so badly, being used as a fuck toy, sends me over the edge. More, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thank you

I veer more to the'soft' side of non-con, more of the'reluctant patty seduced', rather than more'rape-y' stories, so your initial disclaimer was very useful, warned me before I started to wade into what appears to be a fairly lengthy and involved story.

I won't rate it because I did NOT actually read it, but I will give props where they are due: thanks for the warning!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Poor wife

No I did not like it much but obviously others did and you wrote more of these. I hope the other readers enjoyed reading the other stories. And then the husband starts filming his screaming wife. Wow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sick

You cowards call it non concent but it just means Rape. Nothing erotic about it. Only sissy cowards get off on rape. If its just a fantasy game and she really wanted it, then fine. But this ain't it. At no time did she actually want it. That just makes it ugly. I can see her killing him and the sick little sissy husband. Now that would be a better ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
What

Don't want to sound like a smartass, but do people realise that there are categories on this website? Fuck's sake, why do you sound so surprised and appalled to find fucking rape stories in the NON CONSENT/RELUCTANCE category?!

On another topic, found the story engaging and pretty cool! Well done, mate XD

MunchDKMunchDKabout 7 years ago
anonymous

You do realise that it is not just guys who get off on stories like this, right?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Super hot

Some minor proofing needed.. Maybe a little too focused on the black fact. He could have been quite white and the story would have been just sexy. For a rapetoy...this is a slice of yummy cake :). Tsk Tsk. Thank you for sharing!

JoJoLovesBigBlackCock13JoJoLovesBigBlackCock13almost 7 years ago
When No is said, but subconsciously, a part of your really wants to say YES!

Animal instincts is something we are all born with, yet, societal pressures to conform to a set of ideal standards laid out for us by governments who make the laws which quite honestly usually only best serve those in power. This endeavor to conform, to be politically correct all the time, to live to a standard that may actually not be realistic even, especially when it contravenes the basic laws of Nature and our own internal needs brought about by our primal roots, is challenging for many of us to accept yet we usually give in anyways.

Lust however is a most powerful emotion that alters our brain chemistry and enhances our sexual drive to exaggerated proportions typically. The need to breed, whether we actually want a child or not, is written within our DNA code, to preserve the human race. Some scientists have argued that it is perhaps the most powerful source of euphoric energy in our body, and it can blight our reasoning once we become overwhelmed by it's surge, difficult or at times impossible to suppress once it has started. It is this ever moving line that is exposed at risk of being crossed, between being able to restrain ourselves and pull back, or, continue to move forward as Nature intended for us to respond to do.

That clash between our animal instincts and our humanity have always been at war and it is a challenge even for free thinkers to defend or attack such experiences that result from this energy. But the hunger for sexual fulfillment is broad and active in us all, and we love to straddle that proverbial line, crossing occasionally too, be it by accident, by choice or through aggression. This is also why rape fantasies, rough sex, BDSM and adultery are all very popular sexual images many of us toy with, crave or desire. Nature has no laws against rape, it is solely instinctual, when one animal of any given species desires another animal, it simply pursues it until it happens, whether it is wooed gently or captured and forced to submit. Humans have laws, which vary around the globe, concerning forced sexuality and rape. Is either aspect correct, the animal model, or our human based model. Well, while men and women like to differentiate ourselves as being removed from the animal kingdom and also superior to that of the animal world, in essence, we are one and the same.

If we were truly removed, above and better than the animal domain, then none of us would have these fantasies and none of us would feel the need, the hunger, the overwhelming energy to engage others sexually in this manner. Those who commit acts of sexual aggression, enjoy the rush of this experience, as do some of the voyeurs who watch a sexual act of such nature taking place in front of them (it plays to our unique tastes towards enjoying erotica, porn, and many varying sexual fantasies ranging from the mild to the extreme and taboo), but, so to can the individual who is on the receiving end of that action. Like it or not, it happens, and it happens far more frequently than anyone willing admits to experiencing.

I'm not condoning what the legal system refers to as rape or sexual molestation, I am merely pointing out it is hypocritical and possibly wrong even for us as humans to condemn another person for acting out inline with our primal instincts and instead of going against our biological essence. Just the same as it is not necessarily right to praise or elevate an individual who experienced such an act, as being entirely innocent and treating them as they were damaged because of such an experience. Society tells them they are victims, they are always innocent, they have been damaged physically, mentally, and emotionally and we give them this crutch to carry around with them forever afterwards. All the while seeking to punish the perpetrator for following his primary impulses. This is how it is and no doubt will not change any time soon. We just need to acknowledge this matter is not as simple as black and white, that perhaps, there is no attacker and victim, maybe no right or wrong either, only a sexual interlude which forms a brief, or lasting, connection between two or more individuals, with one or more being naturally dominant, and the other or others being naturally submissive in return.

I will no doubt suffer a great deal of negativity and backlash for this line of thinking. But I sincerely believe this issue is something that should be addressed and not merely accepted as gospel, our laws have been wrong before and were changed over time as a result of society's reorganizing what they feels is acceptable for the time period. If I am wrong, then why did so many of you read these types of stories, likely masturbated to them as well, and fantasized about experiencing some form of them in your own life as well, if there is no value or merit in this perspective. I absolutely loved every single part of this story, and a story is all it was, a very sexy, wickedly erotic, boldly dominant, rewarding tale of physicality played out for our senses to be stimulated. And they were...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
super racist

Demonizes black people. Also the " blackcent" wasnt needed.

ServicingUServicingUabout 6 years ago

This story is very hot. I hope in the next installments she becomes a very willing participant and she feeds you her sloppy seconds.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
cum

made me cum and that's all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Tara gets taken. Ch. 1

Great story !!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Kinda racist....

I wanted to enjoy this story so bad but the constant reminder that the rapist is a “black bastard” is really off putting. Nothing wrong with fantasizing about being taken by a black man but the emphasis on his race is just gross. Plus the grammar and spelling is horrible so that makes it even worse. This whole story is one big racist stereotype.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I Wonder Why...

Every story with a black rapist refers to himself By his name. Do white people really not know that black Americans speak english?

dirtywhiteboy67dirtywhiteboy67almost 4 years ago
Sorry bastards

I'm not sure which is worse, the bastard who raped his boss/friend's wife, or the bastard who watched as his wife got raped (screaming and begging for it to stop [at first]).

If she becomes a willing sex slave to Jerome and his friends and makes hubby lick all their cum out of her before he's even allowed out of his cockcage to masturbate, well I won't feel sorry for hubby at all. I will still feel sorry for her.

Jerome needs to be shot, in the dick.

All that being said I'm looking forward to reading the rest.

If my wife (she's 5'4", 115#, blue/grey eyes, strawberry blond, 32DDD, all Natural 43 yrs old) were willing, I'd love to watch another man fuck her. Any man she wants, as long as SHE wants it. And as long as they both understand that I ain't a cuckold, I WILL reclaim my woman after every time.

shang40shang40over 3 years ago

Blackmailing is always hot.

We are Indian pure brahmins and my wife is fair n sexy too. I noticed several times she likes black or dark skin which I don't have.

Few years back she started working in a office where one fellow was of dark skin. Same age but an Indian of lower cast. Nice fellow. Once I couldn't go to receive her from office so he dropped her home. When they came I was on way. We had tea and she asked me to bring something from market. He said he will go. But I asked him to accompany her for some time till I returned.

Then he asked my permission to have bath later. I said go ahead and told my wife to give towel. I went grabbed things and came back early than scheduled.

Earlier she had told me he is the one who welcomed her in office and praised his helping attitude. I wasn't aware what help but later came to know that when her feet slipped he has taken her in arms to hold.

Anyway when I returned door was close so I thought entering from back door while checking garden. I went in garden which was close to bathroom. I heard the shower. Then he called my wife to give towel.

Through the small window I was looking. She tapped the door and he opened it. When she was handing over the towel he caught her hand and pulled. She has to go in. There he was all nude. Black tiger.

She embraced and came out. He dried himself and came out. She was still standing near the door. He asked are you waiting. She said yes. Then he cornered her and put his lips on her saying I love You. She responded with eager back kiss. He whispered that later he wants good night kiss too.

I wanted to shout but held aback.

After a long kiss he went to room for changing.

I was hard.

I ringed bell she opened the main door to let me in. Knowing she had already opened her lips to him. Again we had tea and I told him to have dinner and he can stay since next day holiday. She also said that's a good suggestion.

We had dinner and then ...

I said keep water in his room. She had changed in nice gown showing her curves. She went gladly and again I saw secret good night kiss. He even caressed her ass.

She returned after long kisses.

That night she tasted different because of the last long kiss.

Morning she woke up early prepared tea and went to give him more than tea, yes... Morning kisses.

I woke up and went for half day duty.

After lunch he went back and I pulled my wife in bed. She was all wet fragrant.

I kissed long and went down to found some love bites on boobs n thighs. Didn't asked her and her pussy was differently fragrant. I liked it knowing she had his full cock in when I was doing half day.

During our sex she was tigress than usual because tiger has already made her hot.

For next two months he became our special guest on Friday Saturday.

I kept a secret that I know what is happening.

Once I had to go for a two day duty outside the town I called him personally to give company to my wife.

He gladly accepted because of his helping attitude.

They got two nights of sex and did it on our marital bed. Making it more fragrant. Upon my return she was more sexy wet fragrant. And Yummy tasty

Loving wife is good.

someoneothersomeoneotherover 3 years ago

Rape is bad enough, but having a husband enjoy the rape of his wife is even lower than that.

This story is only for the truly little-dicked psychos out there.

I would give negative * for this, but not possible.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
gross

IR is disgusting .

not hot or sexy at all

well deserved 1*

-Missy

lv2travel2lv2travel2about 3 years ago

Poorly written and racist. Why does the writer find it necessary to portray the Black character as a ignorant racist without the ability to utilize the English language. This garbage is not worth the time reading.

Pat2610Pat2610about 3 years ago

I love it when the black cock,is so big we have to put cream on it so it will fit in my pussy

CatManLoveCatManLoveabout 3 years ago

I enjoyed the story but may I suggest that you never start a story here with "This is a story that is FICTION." I do understand but Fuyck the readers who just read your story to make negative comments because they hate the subject. As you can see from the negative comments the people just hate your subject and will complain every story reguardless in it is GREAT or POORLY WRITTEN. . Literoticia should remove all the ratings and comments written by these haters. Keep up the good writing!

traddisagaintraddisagainalmost 3 years ago

hate it, I started to read expecting a little hot wife but rape is not erotic and any man that thinks it,s ok is an evil bastard. Don,t bother to write part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Love it. More please!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Sounds like a black guy dream. My wife Sarah and I play around. I call it equal sex couple. If one time we get together with a male the next time it will be a female and we both have to approve of the other person and never mess around with out the other. Over the years we have been with several blacks male and female have even asked but have never found a black male with over 7 inches. One night while we were with a black male friend he was actually the one who had 7 inches i finally said Sarah go ahead and ask Paul. She was beat red. Paul asked what. I said do you know of anyone who is really hung? He laughed and said you guy's have been watching to much porn or reading to much. He said from what he has heard the best hung male in this area was a white man. Sarah sheepishly asked who? Da your man right here pointing at me. I said BS . He said no kidding. Well we are still looking. By the way we never play with anyone in or around our home.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'd love this to happen to my wife. bkforher@hotmail.com if you would like to do this to her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I would love to read the second half, or part 2.!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I was disappointed this wasn't in Loving Wives, as it had everything that a loving wives story normally contains, including Cuckolding, big cocks, slut wives,lesbianism, and BBC. The only thing it didn't include was a proper ending. There was no revenge by the husband, only heart break for the wife (being raped 4 times by 3 different guys). This entire story needed a proof reader to correct the spelling errors which really distracted from the story and made it hard to read. Even with all of it's flaws, I still gave it 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

ZEROZEROZERO!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What a weak man did i say man forget the sex never leanyone hurt your loved ones consenual yes.

IcemanhdIcemanhdalmost 2 years ago

Sehr geile Geschichte ! Ich hoffe sie geht auch so weiter !

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fucked up authors that write this shit.

YesterdaysChildYesterdaysChildover 1 year ago

Not my idea of exciting. It was well written, though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

More stupid BBC b******* stories. I knew just as soon as the guy was black that he was going to be bigger than anybody else living LOL dumb stupid s*** what else can you say.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Tara knew that she like that from Jerome big black cock. I really like the story cannot wait for part 2. Keep writing these kind of story.

morbiusrgmorbiusrgover 1 year ago

Given the category of the story, it was a great fantasy. Very hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Disliked it intensely. Rape is ALWAYS the most despicable of all sexual actions--more revealing of the rapist's misogyny and sexual insecurity than of any "erotic" trigger. Of the two (Jerome and Brett) the husband is undoubtedly the greater scumbag but they are both sickening.

By Writers' Workshop criteria is was passably written--which is the only reason I can't bring myself to give it a zero. I will not be reading the sequels. Sorry. My bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Brett doesn't deserve this wife and should show up to the bbq, watch film and blow Jerome and his buddies ball/cock off after seeing what we know will be on film; then stick sotgun in his mouth after apologizing to wife and finish cleaning up the gene pool.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well written but disgusting. Tara objected and resisted. It was forcible rape, plain and simple. Watching sex or being a cock is another thing. This was not that. In this case the so-called husband merely watched a crime of violence. Readers can only hope that while the husband was walking Jerome back to his car, that Tara was dialing 911 to report the rape.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I will never forget when a employee of my brother's tried hitting on his wife. He became a punching bag I began laughing. Another coworker asked what was so funny? I said that I didn't know that you could give a black eye to a black guy or a fat lip but I guess my brother just proved me wrong. He quit working for my brother. Lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Rape is wrong. I had an uncle that was a prison guard. He told the story of 2 men that were serving time for the murder of a rapist. When the first one came up for parole and was asked what he would do if in the same situation? He said that probably the same except hoped that the rapist would have lived in regret. He was denied parole. The woman's family was there in support for the prisoner. While taking him away the family all yelled we will still be praying for you. It was said that the family sent a lawyer for the second brother trying to tell him what to say. He just said pretty much what the brother said and was denied. The family said the same thing again. What a mess and to think that there are sick SOB 'S that would enjoy watching his wife being raped.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Holy shit! This is a fictional story on a website for all kinds of sex stories. All these snowflakes getting their panties in a wad over something that they WILLINGLY READ are too stupid for words. They are the kind of people who get their rocks off limiting freedom of speech in the United States. As long as we all march in lockstep with what they believe, it's okay. What a joke! These comments make me want to puke. Grow the fuck up! Or maybe they're confused and don't know what fucking gender they are nor what bathroom to use. And no - I don't condone rape. It is a felony and should be prosecuted as such. However, again, this is a fictional story. I wonder what these snowflake commenters favorite sex acts are? Maybe they identify as banana plants and love shoving bananas up each other's asses while they jerk off to MSNBC.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
What a joke.

Clichè is the only word. Attractive young wife and big black cock. How many more times.

"she said she was fine with that and that she was not prejudice." Can you not deal with past tense sentences and add a d onto certain words?

Bog blak? Did you nearly cum writing that sentence.

The writing is so bad. Slow down re-read and change all the errors before you post.

It was nothing exceptional 1☆.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Good fun taking a pampered sexy woman!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Condoning rape. Pull all rape stories.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Hopefully the husband will come to his senses and find a way to legally fire the bastard. If the wife confessed then have her file for rape if not divorce her.

PanhandlefreakPanhandlefreak10 months ago

Loved it. It's a fantasy you morons.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The "rape" fantasy aspect of this story is not violent so it carries the erotica however two things that are complete garbage is the racist insulting lies about white men or any man watching or any form of willing cuck is so absolutely in complete opposition to all masculine traits ALL of them good or bad no man could abide it, and sorry if you want to bs that you would then that's right you aren't a real man by any measure. Second racist lie about raping white women or any woman after long enough how it is enviable they orgasm and turn, becoming a brainwashed slut under their command. These are hidden racist troupes and other situations could be thought of to use in there place that aren't so blatantly racist and insulting.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago
Without Cock And Cum

Without cock and cum in God's fucking mouth he ain't shit.

guysenseiguysensei9 months ago

Gods the sexual dialogue and sex scenes were strong in this story (G.O.T reference? Maybe?)

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Narrator is proud of his trophy sex bunny wife.

Yet he is a voyeur to pimping out his woman for his sexual gratification than real love. Is it an abusive relationship that has no good end for her. Destructive?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Wife reports rape. Jerome goes to prison. Cops find out husband aided. He goes to prison. Jermone makes hubby his bitch.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

IM'm tired of reading stgory after stor,y of black rapists raping white women. There's no need for race in any of these stories.

cgulden51cgulden515 months ago

What a loser, it would take a miracle for anyone to feel sorry for the dumb bastard.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

too bad storys like this happen in reality and i just wish hubby is the next bitch. How to loose an beautyful dreamwomen? By being an spineless sick asshole like that. I won't rate this story because it is sick and wrong, and still happening in this world. Tiered to read storys that sympathize such behaviour.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago
That’s life

Under the right circumstances a man that big can do what he wants and will get what he wants. I love thinking about a Blackman taking my wife like that. Showing her she can’t stop him from getting whatever he wants. Love/hate hearing her pleading with him to stop and him ignoring her while he slides his hard cock in her. Telling her how he can see how wet she get from having to take blackcocks and how hard she cums from being “ raped”. Love hearing her saying “ O GOD, no more please” then watching as she licks him clean as he tells her she’s black owned now.

Her sweet pussy is so stretched out now it’s ruined for anything but huge cocks. I love hearing him telling her she’s a slut for blackcocks and seeing her wailing no as she cums again for him.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous