All Comments on 'Tara of Vietnam'

by RAMJET69

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Vietnamese Women

I spent only eight months in South Vietnam (Dec 71 to Aug 72).

I had quite a few relations with the women there. I found them to be extremely sensitive, loving and caring. The myth that they were only trying to get out of there is true but to find a better life for themselves and their families.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Properly Told War Story!

RamJet,

What a wonderful story. I think you probably captured the situation there about as well as anyone could have done. I enjoyed your story very much.

duddle

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
sexy

i really liked this story- keep them coming

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Well said.... Well said

One of the best post-war stories I've ever written. Very touching. Very realistic.

bartenderjimbartenderjimalmost 16 years ago
excellent story

very well told...exceptional use of graphical language...made me feel as i was the one having sex....well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
More!

I hope this isn't the end of this story Very attantion graber.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Great story! Perhaps you should pen a sequel about Jim and Tara's renuion.

jameseduncanlvnjameseduncanlvnover 9 years ago
VSR 1972

I can connect with this story, we left too many good people behind after the Fall and they weren't all American

Joe456Joe456over 8 years ago
Just a little "but"...

Very well written story, especially the love scene. Just a little "but": in 1978 war in Vietnam was already over, for US...

Sir GalahadSir Galahadover 7 years ago
This demands a sequel

I submit that you need to write a sequel to this story. I would suggest having Jim go back to Janet, they marry, she dumps him after a couple of years because she wants to be a partner in a law firm and does not want children and he does. Haunted by his memories of Tara, he takes some of the money from the divorce settlement and returns to Hanoi to find her. Suitable adventures, they find each other, and they move someplace where they can be happy together as a married couple. BE sure to include a lot of the sexual adventures and interludes as you have in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Fuck you

You're not writing a damn poetry, just get on with it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

SirGalahad really produced a great outline for a follow-up. Some talented writer should do something with it. Why should Becker suffer for a lifetime?

juanviejojuanviejoabout 1 month ago

Just outstanding! CINCO ESTRELLAS!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous