Tara's Long Road Back From Tragedy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen's body stiffened up and she arched her back and as we looked into each other's eyes lovingly, out tongues touching, her sexy naked body erupted into a wonderful orgasm that lasted for almost 30 seconds. By now she had put her arms around me, and her fingers dug into my back as nature took its course.

Once Karen settled down she rolled me on my back and returned the favor. I cannot begin to describe the wonderful feeling I had when I finally came. It wasn't just sex but the wonderful tender caring feeling of making love with someone you cared about and who cared about you.

We both lay back briefly to recover from what we had just experienced together. After resting briefly we turned towards each other and put our arms around each other. Not a word was said and none was needed. We eventually began to kiss again and then spent the next two hours simply enjoying each other and taking our time doing it. Before the two hours were up we would find ourselves with our tongues in each other's love channel bringing one another to another wonderful climax.

After we had both cum the second time we simply held each other for quite awhile. Finally Karen broke the spell and said, "Well I better go get dinner ready for Master David, and he will be home soon."

It was kind of strange that in our lovemaking we had almost forgot about him. As you will soon see that was a mistake.

To be continued...

12