Target Acquired - #01 Allison

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ye-e-e-s Ja-ake!" she gasped out between thrusts. I slid my hand down to her clit, rubbing it as I fucked her from behind, still pressing her hard against the wall. I kissed her neck hard, making sure that I left a hicky, and breathed hot air into her ear.

"You want more, you slut? Beg for it."

"Gi-give me m-more, J-Jake!!" She had her arms against the wall, unable nor wanting to get away from the onslaught of pleasure I delivered to her. I felt my orgasm building up again, my cock ready to shoot into her warm haven. I slowed my pace and rubbed her clit faster, driving her crazy with contact at four different areas of her body. She cried out again. "I'm coming Jake!!!!"

That was my cue. I thrusted like I had never thrusted before, my orgasm erupting within me as hers did the same. I spewed my cum into her, as she suddenly became even more slippery. I think from all the moaning she did. Judging from the liquid running down both her legs and mine, she must have squirted a hell of a lot of pussy fluid. I continued pumping as our orgasms consumed us in a fiery passion, both of us lost in the mindblowing sensations of being joined at the groin. Finally, I stopped as I slid out of her pussy, a small trickle of semen and her pussy fluid dripping out with it.

We collapsed onto the bed in exhaustion and the last thing I remember before passing out was getting into a spooning position with me holding her breasts as she pulled the sheets over us.

Early the next morning, I woke up with a hard on and I slipped it into her, gently fucking her as she moaned in her sleep. A few minutes later, she woke up and we rode out another few minutes of pure bliss, her cumming twice in the process. We fell asleep again afterward and by the time we woke up, it was ten o'clock. I yawned and found her staring into my eyes, her dark brown eyes twinkling with a satisfaction that I knew could only be attained from having sex with me.

"Jake, I think I just had the most amazing sex of my life," she said, batting her eyelids at me.

"I know," I smiled, moving my hand down to rub her clit a little more. She stopped me, telling me that she was raw from last night, but if she didn't mind she could give me a short handjob. Although my cock was hard again (was my buddy down there indefatigable or what?), I declined as well, giving my buddy some time to rest.

"I hope you don't mind if I call you up for a good time every once in a while," she said shyly, planting a big kiss on my lips.

"Sure, Allie, anytime you want. I'm sure you're not done with my friend down there, anyways."

She stepped out of bed and stretched, showing off her nice curves. She put on her clothes and scribbled something down on a scrap piece of paper and left, kissing me and patting my dick at the same time.

Later that day, by some crazy coincidence, I saw her again in the local mall, me with my buddies and her with her girlfriends. We smiled at each other and passed without a word. I knew that underneath that innocent looking outfit and slightly boring demeanor, there was one hell of a horny girl. When I got home, I saw the note on my nightstand and picked it up.

There's a spare key underneath the rose pot by my back door. Drop by anytime -- just make sure I'm not "occupied", if you know what I mean. Well... surprise me.

12