All Comments on 'Tarot'

by KallieHF

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

"he was a nice guy and the sex was ok"

proceeds to spend the next few paragraphs about how she doesn't have sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I liked the idea but the story made no sense. You can't say she never had sex to all she did was have sex to I wonder what sex is and then say she slept with half the town.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Story makes sense when you realize the cards are not predicting reality, they are altering reality. So she went from a reality where she had had sex with her boyfriend, to one where she was a virgin, and then to another where she was not a virgin, but was now abstinent following a youth full of sexual promiscuity. I get what the author was doing. It's a confusing premise, but he isn't the first one to play around with this kind of magic, though the author's spin is unique.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Guys who commented...

I think you missed the story. As Madame Zonia turned the cards and read out her fate, her life and outlook changed to match what was read for her - even her memories and body changed (tattoo) to meet her fortune.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
There are many anamolies in this story.

But it is still a hell of a read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great read

I would love to read about how Nat's life has changed since the reading :)

rygelthefunthrygelthefunth4 months ago

Her fate changed and her personality with it. The best sluts come from harsh extremes, issues breed wild women.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKallieHF@KallieHF
Hi! I'm Kallie, a writer of erotic stories - mostly mind control and hypnosis-themed erotica, but I have written other stuff in the past and may do again. The main platform for my writing is my Patreon page, and by throwing me a few dollars a month on there you can ensure I ke...