Tart Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think she just wanted to dump me and was using other guys as an excuse to get rid of me. Maybe," he said with a thoughtful pause, "it was her who inadvertently turned me on to the perversity of cuckolding."

I was about to find out whether or not that was true and was going to use her to make a female cuckold of myself with my husband.

And how did I know this woman when, given the state of most wives' opinion of the ex-girlfriend? We inadvertently met in the bookstore, struck up a friendship and discovered the other's status when John walked in and saw us talking. Yeah. Go figure. John's wife and ex both share the same interest in books. Geeks.

How do you approach the ex of your husband and ask her to fuck him for you? This was uncharted territory for me. I started with a phone call and it went downhill from there.

It wasn't as if Missy was avoiding us, she had always thoughtfully called back before. But a couple of days went by and I left another message for her. Then a few more days and another, followed up by a few emails. Nothing. If John was an average husband sneaking around on his wife, by this point Missy would have fallen into his lap and fucked him blue to Tuesday. But no, now went I want him to have a little pleasure, Missy is nowhere to be found and each time I didn't get her to respond to me just made me angrier.

One night I finally lose it and foolishly leave one final message on her voicemail.

"Listen, Margeaux, if you don't want to fuck John, that's fine. Just have the decency to call back and tell me!" I was through with the woman and ready to slam down the phone. It would have been for the best since I didn't leave my name and the whole situation had graduated to cartoon status.

"What's that about John?" came a tinny voice from the other end of the receiver.

Margeaux.

"Margeaux?" I asked.

"Yeah, it's me. I just got home. Been out of town on a business trip." Stupid cow! I told myself. Why can't you give Margeaux a little credit? She then must have looked at her caller id. "Have you been calling here every day?"

I didn't want to admit that. And I was still angry over her lack of a call back and my stupidity. "Yes," I blurted. "I want to know if you'll fuck John." No use avoiding the question and if I didn't use my anger now, I wouldn't be able to use it later.

"Uhhhh," she said to give her time to think. This annoying me. "Why would you ask that?" Which was really just another way of buying time.

"Because I need another woman to fuck John," I said. "I've had a few affairs with other men and now it's his turn to have another woman."

There was silence on the other end of the phone. I was getting a lot of that lately. Maybe she didn't know that John liked to hear about my affairs.

To her credit, Margeaux's next question was pretty intelligent, considering the difficult spot I put her in. "Why would you want me to have sex with John. We've already done that."

Yeah, don't I know it, I smirked to myself. "You're available. You're willing. And I know you and trust you that I won't have to worry about you trying to steal him away. He's already had you once. He can go back to relive some memories, but you can't have him forever."

Another long pause. "Would you mind telling me what this is all about?" she finally asked.

I took a deep breath and gathered my thoughts and then slowly related to her my modern tale of marital woe. At the end when I told her my guilt over my pleasure overreaching John's she interrupted me for the first time.

"Are you sure that's what it's really about and you aren't feeling guilty about having sex with other men?"

"Nope, I'm sure," I said confidently. "He's kinky and I'm willing. What we need to know is if you're willing."

There was no long pause this time.

"Yes."

So it was set up. A few days later Missy came over to our place for dinner. We three had a nice little meal and then I left to go shopping and see a movie to give them time enough alone. What we didn't tell Margeaux is that we had set a few tiny cameras in our bedroom so that John and I could record their fuck session. One of the many benefits of being a geek. What I didn't tell John was that I didn't go to the movies or shopping. After driving my car around the block and parking it, I snuck back into the basement of our place, into John's home office and directed the cameras from there. One of the benefits of being a geek's wife is the second-hand knowledge.

After I left they must have gone right upstairs to the bedroom because they were sitting on the bed, holding hands and talking.. The audio quality wasn't the best with unidirectional mikes and one of them had turned on the stereo which mostly obliterated their voices, but I could see everything clearly. We had put a camera in the light fixture in the ceiling for an overhead view, one on top of the dresser for a wide view of the room, and a third carefully concealed behind the headboard of the bed for close ups of their fucking.

They talked for a while and I grew frustrated, not being able to hear their words, then Missy stood up and for a moment I thought she was going to leave. But then at the doorway she turned and put a hand to her blouse. Slowly, she undid each button, not moving the shirt open, but just permitting access inside. I was afraid she would start doing some elaborate striptease like a stripper in a cheap men's club, but no, she just stood there, slowly removing her clothes. I've seen strippers work before and what she did was more erotic than any of those wild performances filled with acrobatic gyrations and lewd gestures.

After unbuttoning her shirt but leaving it closed, she moved her hands down to the waist of her modest, knee-length skirt. The zipper was lowered and she dropped the skirt to the floor. Her long, pale legs were revealed, but her panties and hips remained hidden by the long hem of the blouse. She then kicked off her shoes and I realized, after zooming in with the dresser camera, that she wasn't wearing pantyhose or stockings. Just her bare legs.

In her hair she had a pin, holding back her curls. That was pulled out and laid on the dressing table allowing her hair to fall around and frame her face. As she raise her hands I was treated to a quick glimpse of her black silken bra, but the momentary exhibition was then covered up. Then, almost shyly, she let her blouse fall to the floor leaving her in matching bra and panties. I became wet in my panties and I unzipped my jeans but resisted reaching between my legs to play with myself.

Her body wasn't perfect, but any flaws she had were hidden from me. Big gorgeous breasts, smooth shapely legs, a slightly curved stomach that promised softness and pleasure, full hips and an inviting smile were just a few of her irritable features. John said something to her and she laughed, then turned around a took a few steps backwards towards him. In doing this she showed us her ass, perfectly shaped, full and round without being fat, covered by traditional bikini bottoms, no thong for this girl. John reached up and unhooked her bra. For the first time, I was jealous. Not of Margeaux, but of him. She turned back around to look at him and held the bra cups over her tits.

With a smile she dropped the bra displaying the most gorgeous set of breasts I'd ever seen on another woman. They were bigger than mine, but nice and rounded with nipples that pointed straight ahead, surrounded by small areolas. Her pale white skin was dusted over with pale brown freckles, but her breasts were wonderfully free of these slight mars to perfection. John just smiled, entranced, as I was, by her beauty. She gave an order to him that was clear even with the poor audio.

"Strip."

He did so in record time. I don't think I'd ever seen him get out of his clothes as quickly for me. In an instant he stood before her naked and his penis semi-erect. She grinned at him and pushed him back down onto the bed with a stiff arm to his chest. With a relieved bounce he fell backwards, legs over the mattress edge. She dropped to her knees on the carpet and took his swelling cock in hand. I couldn't tell what she said right then, but it made him smile even more.

Margeaux wasted no time and engulfed his rigid cock with her mouth. John groaned as she quickly worked up and down. Now, John is not enormously well-endowed, not a freak of nature in either direction, but his is wonderfully adequate for any woman's needs and as a consequence Missy was having a bit of a time getting his entire length all the way in her mouth. He had commented in the past that she could deep throat him and I was no eager to see this. But either my husband's cock had grown since she had last blown him or he was bragging without cause. I wondered if she was up to the task.

But my husband's ex was no slouch in creativity. Seeing that she was having a bit of difficulty, she must have chalked it up to rusty skills and poor positioning. Without letting him move, she got on the bed and straddled his chest in an almost-69 position. I could see now she had a straight shot down her throat and immediately pushed John's cock into her mouth until her lips pressed against his pubic bone. I was impressed. So was John. He groaned in pleasure. Not only was he receiving a fantastic blowjob, but the view Missy was presenting him of her black panty covered crotch just inches from his face was certainly one he had enjoyed before. I wondered if he was having fun reliving high school. He took no action, not even resting his hands on her plump ass. She must have told him not to touch her yet.

It didn't matter. Bent over, ass in the air, fellating John, letting her tits drag against his stomach was more than my poor husband could take for long. After only a minute or two between her lips he gave a strangled cry and Missy backed off just a bit, letting him shoot his cum into her mouth. She swallowed his load with a practiced air. I zoomed in with the dresser camera and noted the bits of semen on her lips that were then wiped off with the back of her hand.

After they had rested a few minutes she rolled off him and laid on her back, knees up and spread. "Your turn," I heard her say clearly to him. Eagerly John got off his back and crawled over to her. I admired him. His penis was still semi-erect and I knew my husband was eager to fuck. He reached for Margeaux's panties.

She stopped him and shook her head saying something. His eyebrows went up and he pulled his hand away, then lowered his face to her silk covered snatch. Showing remarkable skill he slowly pulled down her panties with his teeth exposing her neatly shaved bush. I'm not one for over enthusiastic grooming of one's crotch, bald is for babies and uncontrolled growth is for unsullied national parks, and Missy managed to strike the exact right middle ground. Obviously manicured and maintained, but still appearing natural. She was a natural brunette—no surprise—but I was thrilled to see her pouty pussy lips peaking out between her legs. She sighed and closed her eyes, let her knees fall open and brought her hand up to her tits.

John fell upon her cunt and feasted with a vengeance. I've been under John's tongue many times before. I've had many men eat my pussy and I can saw without a doubt that John was the best of them all. He knows right where to put his tongue, when to suck and when to tease. When I want my clit licked and when to back off. His enthusiasm for cunnilingus was only exceeded by his endurance in performing it. More than once I had to push him away I was so exhausted from cumming.

I couldn't see exactly what he was doing to her cunt, but I could well imagine him inhaling deeply of her scent, licking her from clit to perineum, circling the asshole, and then back up to the top. I knew he slipped a finger inside her when he moved a hand down from around her thigh to under his face, whether it was in her ass or cunt was impossible to tell. For her part Margeaux massaged her tits and twisted her nipples helping her slowly work up to an orgasm. I watched the two of the tangled together on the bed, occasionally slipping my hand down to tease my own pussy and wished John would hurry up and make her cum. After I glanced at the clock did something occur to me. Missy hadn't cum once yet, and certainly not for a lack of both of them trying to bring her to that fragile plateau. Was she frigid? Unable to cum. I laughed at her plight, slightly enjoying her discomfort and pleasure mixed together. I never had that problem, even when I was much younger, orgasm was always a sweet and easy victory. To prove my point I pushed my panties all the way down and slipped a pair of fingers into my wet pussy. It only took a few seconds and the wave washed over me, making my legs shake and a cry escaped my lips. I could feel wetness leaking from between my legs. Still she hadn't cum.

What was this girl's problem? Surely she couldn't expect poor John to go on for hours? Not that he couldn't.

Finally, as I was started to get bored watching he lay on her back with splayed legs and my husbands face in her cunt, she pushed him back with a hand to his forehead. I wondered if she had cum or just gotten bored, but apparently she was still ready for more action. She rolled over onto hands and knees and stuck her ass in the air. With a sultry look over her should she said something to John that had to be an invitation.

Loyal man that he was, he was now fully erect and ready to fuck her hard. But they seemed intent on having a short conversation first. The one subject the three of us hadn't discussed was protection. Poor planning and mood killing now to bring it up, I thought, angry at Missy for delaying and possibly preventing my husband's well-earned pleasure. The conversation then abruptly ended and John knee walked up to her offered ass. Cock in hand he sunk it deeply and easily into her moist cunt. I sighed in happiness. Margeaux turned her face into the pillow and dropped her chest to the mattress, forcing her ass even higher. John just started pounding into her.

I looked at his ecstatic face, covered with Missy's pussy juice, and slipped my hand down into my cunt again. I wanted to cum when he did so we could both enjoy Missy together. It didn't take long. He was worked up and ready to fire off, even after the blowjob he had received. With both hands he grabbed her hips and shouted a strangled cry as he shot his semen inside her pussy. Only then did Margeaux's own orgasm erupt from within. The sensation of John's hot spunk splashing over her cervix and g-spot pushed her over the edge like it often did with me. I joined the two with a second orgasm of my own.

After filling her cunt, John was exhausted and collapsed on top her Margeaux, forcing her down to the bed. I watched them relax together in that near-sleeping state that overtakes you after a good fuck session. I knew it wouldn't last too much longer so I quickly dressed and snuck out of the basement office. Down the street I sat in my car and waited for Margeaux to emerge from our house. The deal was she was to leave when they were done, no sleepover. I waited over half and hour listening to some ghastly station, before she came out, got in her car and left. I wondered if they had fucked once more before I left, but no matter. It would be recorded by the cameras.

I went back into the house and found John half asleep in the bed, sheets in disarray, him still naked. I crawled on the bed and took his flaccid cock in my mouth, tasting his semen and her cunt. It was a delicious mix. This was enough to wake him up.

"Honey?" he asked still groggy.

"Mm-hmm?" I asked, my mouth full of his penis.

"Did you see her leave."

"Yes," I said taking him out of my mouth. "Was she as good as you remembered?"

"Yes," he said. "It was also just as hard to make her cum."

I laughed and masturbated him a bit before taking him back into my mouth and wondered how hard it would be to make him cum a third time tonight.

It was harder than I initially anticipated, but before the night was over, I managed to get my pussy flooded with John's semen. I had to ride him, his favorite position when he's tired, but it was so worth the effort.

12