Tasha and Aiya Adventures Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AsheramL
AsheramL
105 Followers

It wasn't even a few minutes before she changed up position once again and slid Aiya's large member into her ass. "That's definitely bigger than the buttplug," she said breathlessly.

"So can you tell? Is this my ass, or is it my pussy?" Tasha was leaning back, rubbing her own clit ferociously as she moaned. She was trying to keep herself on edge without letting her orgasm go through, trying to tie her denial to Aiya's.

Aiya on the other hand was torn between the positions. She thought she could tell which hole was her friend's pussy and her ass, and while they did feel different when she was being ridden, she never paid much attention when she fucked her before. The blindfold almost made it feel like she was playing musical chairs with different girls, which also raised her arousal to its limit.

"This will probably be your last chance," Tasha moaned, "I'm going to pull your cock out of my ass, and it's going down my throat."

The blonde turned around into the sixty-nine position again. "Feel free to empty your balls into my stomach if you can."

With a single swift motion, Tasha had her lips at the base of her friend's member, the length of it buried as deep as it could go. A part of the girl wanted Aiya to cum right then and there. She wanted to feel like she was nothing but an object to be used, a receptacle for nothing but cum. Coupled with Aiya's tongue lapping at her own thick juices made her eyes temporarily roll back into her head as she barely hung on. After a few moments, she came back up, coughing before putting the cock into her pussy and riding her again.

"Couldn't do it, huh? Or you didn't want to? You must really want to taste your own cum. Was it the fact you wanted to see what pussy and cum tasted like? Or was it that you just couldn't help but want to fill my ass up?" Tasha ground her hips against her friend's face, using Aiya's nose to prod at her own ass while the girl tried to lick up as much fluid as she could.

"I know you enjoy anal the most. But now, you have more of a chance since deepthroating is off the table. I really want to see the look on your face when you swallow your own cum!" As Tasha sat up on her friend's face, she was pinching at her nipples, their erection becoming painful in their own right, and the extra sensation only causing her to moan more.

Aiya felt Tasha shift again. The warm throat was no longer wrapped around her member as she felt another tight hole engulf her shaft. At this point, she didn't care where she came. She had already lost according to Tasha. It had been awhile since she tasted her own cum, but at this point she wasn't sure if she cared. This was one game she didn't mind losing as the whole ordeal up to this point was worth it.

More shifting and yet another sensation around her cock. Tasha was right, she couldn't tell which hole was which. It must've been all the visual stimuli that was always what gave it away. Tasha's sloppy kisses and extra spit she was adding to her open mouth every now and then only made her not care even more.

It was when the warmth left her cock did she finally care. She tried to call out 'More' but the words only got lost in the gag.

Tasha was out of breath, some from not having the same stamina as the futa, but also because she knew the two of them were dangerously close to their orgasms.

"I... I know you want to continue," Tasha started as she tried to catch her breath, "But this is no fun... unless we can make sure that the cum you're building up... is worth a mouthful or two..." Tasha had exercised all her self-control to prevent herself and her roommate from cumming right there. She was wondering if she was even in control. Her friend's cock was so great, or maybe she was just turned on so much that she would've fucked anything with a dick.

Tasha waited until her friend's massive member started to shrink before bending over and licking the tip, collecting more of the precum. She swished it around in her mouth, trying to savor the taste, but noting it was nothing like the cum she liked to do the same to. Disappointed, she spat all of it into Aiya's mouth.

Aiya at this point was already lost in her own lust. It didn't matter that her own ass was being violated. It didn't matter that most of the liquid was from her own body. She hungrily slurped it up, trying to use her tongue in a come-hither motion to beckon for more, not caring that her own dick was supplying it.

"You want to taste yourself that badly?" Tasha asked as she leaned over, not straddling her friend's head this time. She needed time to cooldown herself, and figured this would be a great time to stroke her friend while she sucked on the head. Besides, she thought, if Aiya did cum in her mouth, she could still enjoying the taste before having the older girl do the same.

Tasha sucked on the head, using her tongue to find all the sensitive spots, listening to Aiya's feedback to know just exactly where to tease. One hand stoked her cock slowly while she used her other one to insert two fingers into her friend's pussy and rubbed the clit with her thumb. Tasha could see the buttplug pulse in and out slightly as Aiya was trying her best not to let her orgasm loose.

Tasha mixed the precum and saliva with the herm's own sticky pussy juice on her fingers before spitting it into Aiya's eager mouth. As much as the blonde wanted to see how long her friend would hold out being teased like that, she knew that she herself wouldn't be able to, so she sat back down on the large member and began riding it. As she did, she licked the remaining juice from her friend off her fingers.

Aiya tasted a bit more tart than she did, and the younger girl tried to make a mental note to see if she could make her friend cum with her cock simply by playing with her pussy. She even wanted to go as far as to see what the two of their juices would taste like together and wondered if her charge could even squirt like she could.

Another postion change left the brunette wanting. The only thing she kept trying to say through the gag was simply, "More!"

"Oh fuck Aiya," Tasha moaned as one hand played with her breasts and the other one held the vibrator against her clit while bouncing up and down on her friend's cock.

Aiya was at her limit, barely hanging on.

"I don't care if this ruins the surprise!" Taiya moaned again, no longer able to control herself, "Pump my tight little ass with your cum! I want to make you my little anal cum bitch!"

That was more than enough to send Aiya over the edge as well, as what felt like the biggest orgasm of her life filled her friend's ass with one of the thickest, stickiest, loads.

Tasha stopped bouncing up and down and just sat on the cock, enjoying the sensation of being filled. She didn't even realize she was holding her breath until she felt the pulsating cock in her ass spurt out its final strands.

"Mmmmmmmm..." she moaned seductively, as she moved the vibrator away. "I have to make sure I get every last drop!" she said with a slight giggle. She clenched with all her might after the brunette's orgasm subsided and lifted herself off the member, the squeezing action milking the last cum out.

Aiya was still in the aftereffects of her orgasm to barely hear what her friend said next as she shuffled around.

"You make me feel so full. I think that was your largest one yet." The blonde began to straddle her friend's face as she lowered herself. "I think you'll really like how much there is."

As Tasha squatted, she made sure the her rear-end touched the brunette's face, then reached back and spread her ass cheeks as wide as she could.

Glob after glob erupted from the blonde's ass, right into Aiya's open mouth. "I don't even care if you swallow any of it or if it just goes all over your face," Tasha said as the pressure in her bowels was lifted.

Aiya only moaned as she hungrily slurped up the still-warm cum that was deposited by herself only moments earlier..

"See? Just the way you wanted it. Fresh from your cock, to my ass, to your mouth."

Tasha then grabbed her vibrator and leaned back, pressing her ass all the way against her friend's mouth.

"Please be a good little cumslut and tongue-fuck my ass clean as I finish my own orgasm."

The brunette assaulted the blonde's ass with her tongue, reaching a little bit inside due to the looseness from ass fucking her earlier. Whenever Tasha's muscles contracted, Aiya could feel her tongue squeezed. She could tell that her friend was close and wanted nothing more than to see how deep she could bury her tongue with semen being the only thing she could taste.

It didn't take long for Tasha to shudder and let out a moan as her orgasm hit her while her roommate's tongue was inside her.

"Oh fuck yes!" She cried as she came, the idea that she had finally dominated Aiya causing her to experience one of the best sensations of her life.

After a moment, the younger one collapsed on her friend, barely enough energy to remove the gag and blindfold. As blue eyes peered into brown, Tasha could see a slight haziness to them. She could only smile as she relished the idea that she could bring as much pleasure to the other girl that she usually felt herself.

Aiya worked her jaw to stretch it out after being held open for so long. As she did so, her tongue worked its way around her lips, finding bits of cum that had splattered around her mouth. Tasha didn't waste the opportunity and rolled over onto her, helping her lick up the remaining bits.

"I think I lost." Aiya said with a giggle.

Tasha's eyes went wide, "Does this mean I can do it again?!"

AsheramL
AsheramL
105 Followers
12