Taste

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1Q78
1Q78
9 Followers

We ended up watching Die Hard, or it might've been True Lies. We chatted during the slower parts, and I was surprised at how civil our dialogue remained. I told her that Eunice and Julia were no longer in the picture. Tommy, she informed me, had lied about deleting the videos—again.

"It's okay," she said, calmly. "I'm done beating myself up over it. At this point, I don't really care who sees them."

Perhaps it was the alcohol, or maybe we'd simply run out of things to talk about, but our conversation took a sudden turn with about 10 minutes to go in the movie.

"There's something I need to know," Janet said, muting the TV and repositioning herself on the sofa to face me. "Not sure how to state it though."

I told her to spit it out.

Since returning from Japan, Janet and I have been able to talk about things trivial to extremely intimate. Hell, we even had nude pics and videos of each other. It was no time to start feeling embarrassed around one another. She closed her eyes like she always did when she had something important to say. She was slightly flushed from her beer and seemed to have worked up enough courage to say what was on her mind.

"Have you ever wanted to sleep with me?"

————Wow.

In hindsight, I guess I should've seen the question coming. The question itself wasn't out of the realm of possibility; I simply didn't think Janet would be so bold to actually ask it. She'd been my brother's girlfriend for much of the time I'd known her, and, like her, I'd always hoped they would get back together. Between us, there'd always been a line—at least in my mind—that I respected and wouldn't dare think of crossing. Sitting next to Janet that night, I was beginning to see that line evaporate right before my eyes.

"Of course, I have," I responded, in earnest.

"Since how long ago?"

"Well," I expounded, "probably around the time you came to Japan. Before that, you were just Tommy's girlfriend. But when we went to Aomori, and I saw you in just a towel, I started to see you differently. Suddenly, you were sexy, and beautiful, and desirable. It made me feel all kinds of wrong. Even now, it's weird talking about it."

While we chatted, the movie dragged itself across the finish line. It was coming up on 11 PM, but I felt we still had a lot of stuff to discuss. Janet agreed. While she stood up to stretch, I popped in a Wes Anderson movie. After getting the movie to play, I joined her on the sofa and put an arm around her. She didn't object to this, slid closer to me, and placed her head on my chest.

"Before Japan," I continued, "we didn't have much in common. But your time there did change you. Maybe not as much as you'd hoped, but your transformation wasn't lost on me. I remember one night, over drinks, you spoke so candidly about sex. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. It surprised me that we shared the same views. All the people we know, apart from Tommy, are such prudes. I imagined how their brains would explode if we ever, well—you know."

Janet listened to every word without interrupting once. She didn't giggle, or groan, or even move a muscle. I had to look down a few times to check if maybe she'd fallen asleep on me.

"I have a confession too," she said, after I'd finished. "The night I slept over here, and you said I could join you in your bed—you remember saying that? Well, you have no idea how much I considered it. I was this close to doing it, but then I lost my nerve. Apparently, I wasn't drunk enough!"

"Trust me," I interjected. "You were plenty drunk that night."

She laughed alongside me before continuing with her story.

"I was kicking myself the next morning for not doing it. I told Kiera about it in L.A., and she wouldn't let me hear the end of it."

Janet let out a yawn and fell silent for a second. Her head felt heavy on my chest, and I could tell she was getting sleepy from the beers.

"Would you like to lie down?"

Without lifting her head from my chest, Janet mumbled what sounded like a, Mm-hm. I got up and grabbed a blanket from my room. She was stretched out on the sofa when I returned, her eyes closed. I tucked her in and sat down at the foot of the sofa.

"You're not gonna lie down?" she asked, her eyes still closed

"Only if you want me to," I answered. "Do you want me to?"

She answered my question by not answering.

Janet slid forward to make room for me to squeeze in behind her. Once I'd done so, she nestled herself into my body and removed the space between us. I used one arm as a pillow and put my free arm around her waist, the meat of my palm falling on her exposed midriff. I didn't mean to touch her there and immediately recoiled my hand.

"It's fine," Janet assured me. "You can have your hand there."

I returned my hand to Janet's midriff. Her skin was soft and cool to the touch. Keeping my hand perfectly still, I dragged my thumb across her delicate skin. Every now and again, I teasingly traced the region along her jeans. She didn't say anything, and her body language didn't suggest she was uneasy. I wondered what she was thinking about as she lay there with me.

Then, without any warning, she slid partway down the sofa. My hand suddenly found itself higher up her body, under her blouse, brushed up against her bra. I didn't recoil my hand this time, continuing to playfully massage her boobs through her bra.

We stayed this way as the movie played on, neither of us paying any real attention. I couldn't believe what was happening. Here was Janet lying in my arms, the girl everyone—me included—had written off as my brother's future wife. This was insane. I could feel her breathing through my fingertips. It was slow and undisturbed, as if cuddling with me was completely natural to her.

Janet moved again, a bit more slowly this time so that I could move with her. By the time she was done, we were level again, my face just millimetres from her ear. I pressed my nose to the back of her neck and breathed in. Her hair had a faint scent of the ocean to it. Janet kept her ass glued to my crotch, wiggling it around to feel me behind her. I tried to squash my erection but knew it was pointless. Instead, I followed Janet's lead and slid my hand into her jeans. When I reached her panties, I took the inside lane and met her pubic mound. She thrust her hips up at this, which caused my dick to stir in my pants.

I slid my hand even lower to see if Janet would resist. I got my answer as my fingers found her pussy. Feeling no resistance still, I parted her lips, slid my fingers over her clit, and felt her hot, sticky wetness. She exhaled through her mouth and let out a long, drawn-out moan from the back of her throat. I kissed her neck and gently bit on her ear.

"J_____," she whispered, her eyes still closed, "do you wanna fuck me?"

"Very much so," I told her, softly into her ear.

Part 6 of 6: The End

Janet stood up abruptly and walked across the room, only stopping after she was a good distance away from me. I sat up on the sofa, confused, and called out to her. She had her back to me and did not appear to want to talk. When she finally turned around, her expression looked pained.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"I—"

She was having difficulty putting words to her thoughts. I feared the worst but didn't interrupt, hoping she could find them.

"—I—I'm—I'm so sorry," she said at long last. "I need to pee."

Janet darted into the bathroom and locked the door behind her. I heard her run the faucet, while I just stood there with a full-blown erection, feeling completely useless. What'd just happened? One second, we were in the moment, and now everything was up in the air.

With Janet still in the bathroom, I stopped the movie, powered off the TV, and recycled the empty beer cans. There wasn't anything else I could do, at least not till she returned. Had I done something to offend her? Worse, had I hurt her? I mulled over a few excuses I could use in my defense. Before I could settle on one, Janet emerged from the bathroom. She didn't look like she'd been crying, which was a good sign.

"Is everything okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I just needed a sec."

I told her to take as many seconds as she needed. This put a smile on her face, and she managed to relax a little.

"Did you know," Janet began, "it was four weeks ago today I knew I wanted to sleep with you?"

I tried to remember back to four weeks ago. What had happened then that would cause her to want to sleep with me?

"Nao had left, and I met your brother for drinks. Do you remember?"

How could I not? That was the night I'd seen Janet naked for the first time—albeit in a grainy, low-res webcam video.

"Tommy was concerned for me. For all his faults, he's never been unkind. He suspected I was holding out for him and reiterated that I needed to move on and find someone."

This was information Janet had already shared with me. Where was she going with this?

"But here's the part you're not gonna believe—"

Janet hesitated for a second.

"—Tommy, your brother, said I should hook up—with you!"

My jaw dropped to the floor. She was right; I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Tommy was okay with me hooking up Janet?

"It's ludicrous, right? I told him he was crazy for even coming up with the idea. But he told me to hear him out. To him, it made perfect sense. First, you and I are both adults—single, sex-deprived, consenting adults. Second, we both feel the same way about casual sex. It's not like we're gonna catch feelings afterwards. And third and most importantly, you're someone familiar to us that we trust and are comfortable with. It would certainly be safer than hooking up with a complete rando from the Internet.

"I guess it did make sense in a twisted way, but I still didn't take him seriously. I thought he'd had one too many beers. Or maybe he'd simply lost his mind. I asked him every question and raised every doubt I could think of. Didn't he think it was weird? Wouldn't he be jealous? What if our friends found out? Even worse, what if our parents found out?

"He had an elegant response for everything. It became clear by the end of our conversation that he'd given this a lot of thought. Secretly, I think the idea of us hooking up turned him on. Truth be told, the idea turned me on too, and it didn't seem fair to ask him questions I couldn't answer myself. There was, however, one question I needed him to answer—the same one I'll ask you now."

"What's that?" I asked.

"Have the two of you ever discussed this?"

I swore to her we hadn't.

"That's what he said too. I went home feeling shocked, confused, turned on—even a bit angry. I tried to make sense of it all, but there was just too much to process. I figured I would sleep on it and see how I felt in the morning. When I awoke, I was surprised at how clear my mind was. Shortly thereafter, I texted you to meet up. The rest, as you know, is history."

Like Janet, I tried to make sense of it all.

Did Tommy really feel this way?

Why hadn't he brought it up with me directly?

He'd had plenty of opportunities to.

"You know," Janet added, snapping my attention back, "you almost ruined everything."

Not understanding, I asked her to elaborate.

"Tommy assured me he'd come up with his idea entirely on his own—which was important to me. The idea of you two scheming behind my back bothered me. I'm not just some hand-me-down sweater you can pass around.

"But then you showed me those photos, and things became muddled again. What did you intend by that? That's not the behavior of someone content with the way things are. That's someone trying to disturb the status quo. The timing was just too coincidental for my liking. One day, one brother is telling me to hook up with his brother, and the next, that brother is showing me photos of his junk. Once again, I was convinced you two were colluding, and it upset me greatly."

"And now?" I interjected.

Janet didn't answer right away. I could tell she didn't want to misspeak when she next spoke. I waited patiently, knowing nothing I had to say would matter as much as her next words to me.

"Can we continue this conversation in the other room?"

By other room, Janet meant the bedroom.

"Of course," I replied, following her into my bedroom.

The hour was late, and we'd been sitting on my crappy sofa for three hours. I didn't question Janet's motives for wanting to move to the bedroom where there was more room to spread out. She climbed onto my bed and sat cross-legged by the head of the bed. There was enough light coming from the living room that I didn't feel the need to turn on the light. I joined Janet on the bed, sitting perpendicular to her so I could rest my head on the headboard.

Then, I waited for her to continue our conversation from outside.

Instead, Janet reached for my hand and took it in hers. Her smile widened, and her eyes appeared to somehow soften and grow larger at the same time. It hit me at that moment that the line between us was now no more. I leaned forward and kissed her on her lips, still holding her hand in mine. Her grasp tightened a little, but her lips remained soft to my own. I dared not pull away, kissing her once, twice, and then again and again.

With my other hand, I brushed away some of Janet's hair from her eyes and held the back of her head. Our kissing grew more passionate as our lips made way for our tongues. Janet was a terrific kisser, something I never imagined myself saying.

My hand moved from the back of Janet's neck to her shoulder and then down to her arm. She gave the slightest of quivers, and I could tell, without looking, that she had goosebumps up and down her arm. Perhaps sensing where I was planning to go next, Janet pulled away from me, smiled coyly, and unbuttoned her blouse. She wasn't wearing her bra, and I realized she must've taken it off in the bathroom.

I was now staring at Janet's naked body—not a photo or a low-res video, but her actual naked body. Her exposed boobs, perky and firm, continued the smooth line of her neck and shoulders down to her waist perfectly. There wasn't a single edge, bulge, or concavity on her I didn't like. Even in the half-light of the living room, she looked marvelous with her tits out. Her nipples, pink and erect, had small goosebumps on them too. Though she was a little embarrassed, I could tell by the look on her face that she was enjoying the attention.

I leaned forward and took one of her tits in my mouth, licking her areola in circles and flicking her nipple with my tongue. Janet enjoyed this very much, getting up on her knees and pressing her boobs into my face. I took her other breast in my mouth and squeezed them with my hands as I sucked on one and then the other. Over my own sounds, I could hear her moan and utter things to herself.

Never in my wildest dreams could I have imagined this. Here, again, was my brother's ex-girlfriend, half-naked and surrendering to me. If my hands weren't already elsewhere, I would've pinched myself to see if I was dreaming. Then again, this was a dream I had no desire to wake from.

Next, Janet kicked off her socks and jeans till she was down to just her panties, which were something else altogether: mauve, lacey, and impossibly tiny. I wouldn't have pegged Janet as the lace-panties type. The ones she'd worn in her videos weren't nearly as indelicate as these. I could barely tell where they started and where they ended. She spun around to show me what they looked like from the rear. I loved how a good amount of her ass spilled out from the bottom.

"Do you like what you see?" Janet asked, naughtily.

"Mm-hm," I answered, smiling back at her.

Janet peered down at her naked body and then looked at me. It'd become apparent to both of us that I was severely overdressed. Janet was determined to fix this. She unbuttoned and did away with my shirt and then made quick work of my jeans. She glanced at the bulge in my briefs, and her eyes widened. Like her, I was quite embarrassed but knew it was pointless to hide my erection from her now. I thought about all the times in the past when I'd worried about her seeing it and chuckled to myself.

"Someone's excited," she remarked, licking her lips.

Janet reached thirstily for my cock, took it in her hand, and stroked it up and down through my briefs. I hadn't realized how small and delicate her fingers were till I saw them gripping the girth of my raging boner. My cock involuntarily leapt up a few times at the touch of her hand. Janet seemed to enjoy this, pressing her face against it and massaging it as a kitten would a post.

Pulling her face off my dick, Janet then placed her hands on my abdomen, slipped her fingers into my briefs, and yanked them straight off. My rigid cock caught the waistband and swung upwards like a catapult, hitting my midriff with a thud. Janet licked her lips when she saw my hardness on full display. With the dexterity of a tiger, she slithered forward between my legs, grabbed my cock, and pulled it towards her.

Janet began by kissing the base of my shaft. With her tongue, she rolled and turned over my balls, sucking and playing with them in her mouth. Before long, they were a slobbery mess.

Next, Janet returned to the base of my penis, kissing it some more. Then, with one continuous motion, she dragged her hot, wet tongue up the entire length of my cock, stimulating every nerve along the way and willing the cum inside of me to rise like mercury in a thermometer.

By now, a tiny pool of precum had formed on the tip of my dick, which Janet stirred around tantalizingly with the end of her tongue. Every time she passed it over my tip, waves of electricity shot outwards to my extremities. I had to fight with every ounce of my being to not explode right then and there. As she pulled her tongue off my dick, a strand of precum hung from her lips, which she quickly slurped up so as not to waste it.

"Mm," Janet said, seductively, wiping some of the stuff from her bottom lip. She scaled my body and brought her lips to mine, kissing me sloppily so that I could taste my cum on her lips. The idea of kissing Janet was still a novel concept to me but doing so with my cum on her lips was taking things to another level.

Returning her attention to my cock, Janet then engulfed my entire head in her mouth, making sure every part of her mouth contacted every part of my head. My penis gave another jerk, but not nearly enough to knock her off it. A second later, she was vigorously pumping her head up and down my dick. I closed my eyes, causing the sensation in my groin to heighten. Her pace quickened for stretches of time, and then slowed down for others. I grabbed a handful of her hair and held it in my hands. When she needed a breather, she jerked me off with her hand to keep me hard.

"How does that feel? Do you like it?"

"Very much so."

Her next time through, Janet grabbed my cock, inserted it into her mouth, and then dropped her hands to her sides. Slowly, she lowered her head to take as much of me in her mouth as she could. Her mouth wasn't very big to begin with, so doing so required much effort. As my cock vanished centimetre by centimetre, I felt the hot inside of her mouth spread downward until there was nothing left. I was thoroughly impressed. Janet had taken my entire cock in her mouth. She held her head like this for as long as she could, till it caused her to gag. When she finally pulled her head off, she was short of breath and panting wildly. There wasn't a dry patch on my entire cock.

"You're—so—big," she commented, in between gasps for air.

Thinking she could use a break, I laid Janet down on the bed and slid off her cum-soiled panties. I opened her legs and marvelled at the sight of her tiny pussy. Other than a small patch of groomed hair above her clit, her pussy was cleanly shaven. I brought my head in closer and could smell the aroma of her juices. A line of cum clung to her inner leg—near her asshole—oozing downwards like a snail's trail. I mopped up every drop and breathed in a lungful of her pussy. It was simply intoxicating. I ran my tongue up her slit, releasing even more of her juices. Her body convulsed, and she thrust her pelvis up and her head back.

1Q78
1Q78
9 Followers