Taste

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1Q78
1Q78
9 Followers

"Mm," she moaned. "Just like that."

I grabbed Janet with both my hands and pulled her pussy into my face, kissing her all over and pushing back her folds with my thumbs. Her vagina, the colour of pink lemonade, was smooth and moist. With the tip of my tongue, I traced figure 8s all over her pussy, sucking and nibbling on her meaty clit. Like she'd done with me, I made sure to lap up all her juices, not wishing to waste a single drop.

I wasn't even close to finishing when Janet suddenly pushed me onto my back. Before my head had even hit the pillow, she was straddling me. She kissed every corner of my mouth and ran her tongue over my lips. Then, she put her cheek against mine and whispered into my ear.

"J_____," she beckoned, "I want you to fuck me."

She didn't need to ask twice—or even once. I shifted to move my cock under her pussy. She playfully grinded her hips back and forth a few times, basting the entire length of my cock with her juices. Reaching behind her, she took my cock in her hand and lined up the tip with the entrance to her pussy. Then, without another moment's hesitation, she lowered herself onto it, slowly, letting out a low, drawn-out moan as my cock slid deeper and deeper into her. I could feel Janet's tightness and her wetness at the same time, just as she could feel my hardness inside of her.

"Ooh," Janet exclaimed, "that feels so good."

I placed my hands on her hips as she moved them up and down, forward and backward, and side to side. As amazing as her mouth felt, her pussy felt even better. I looked up, saw that she was looking straight back at me, and our eyes locked. Even as our bodies and surroundings moved around us, our gaze never broke. With one of my hands, I fondled her tits, grabbing them, squeezing them, and using my fingers to play with her nipples. This went on for some time—Janet working her hips, and me thrusting my cock into her over and over. She certainly knew how to work it, keeping my cock guessing as she moved her hips along three axes.

"Do you wanna see what you look like going in and out of me?"

I moaned in approval, to which Janet smiled naughtily. She got on the balls of her feet, arched her back at an obtuse angle, and used her hands to support her weight. Her pussy was now on full display. My cock, throbbing and dripping with her juices, slid in and out of it with no effort. Each time through, Janet brought her pussy up as far as it would go before dropping it down on me with a thunderous crash. In return, I thrust upwards even more violently, causing her to whimper as our bodies collided like crashing cymbals.

"Oh yes!" Janet exclaimed, in a pitch higher than anything I'd ever heard come out of her. Before long, everything was just a dizzying blur of flesh. With each earth-shattering collision, she screamed out in bliss. I was determined to get every millimetre of me inside her. A couple of times, it felt like I would snap her in two. Soon, it became clear she was about to cum. I wet my thumb and pressed it to her meaty clit, rubbing it in circular motions and causing her to scream at the top of her lungs.

"Oh fuck! Oh FUCK, FUCK, FUCK! I'm gonna CUM!"

Knowing she was close, I didn't ease off her clit. Sure enough, a second later, Janet's body convulsed, and she threw herself off my cock. As my dick swung towards me, it caught her clit, and a tidal wave of Janet's fluids squirted onto me and the sheets.

"Holy shit," I exclaimed, when I saw how much she'd gushed. "You squirted all over everything!"

Janet collapsed into a sweaty heap and rolled onto her side, panting and quivering. Her torso rose and fell, almost doubling in size whenever she breathed in. I gave her a moment to catch her breath, putting my hand on her leg to let her know I was still there.

"Wow," Janet would say, after regaining the capacity to speak. She sat up and surveyed the damage for herself, only realizing then how much she'd squirted. She grabbed my cock, still half hard at this point, and put it right back in her mouth. Within seconds, the thing was rock hard again.

This time, I turned her over so that she was on all fours and entered her from behind. It hadn't occurred to me till now that Janet and I were having unprotected sex. The thought wouldn't linger for long. Once I saw Janet's ass, those two globular mounds, sloshing back and forth with every thrust of my cock, everything else seemed unimportant. She really did have a beautiful form. Her limbs were toned, her ass, round and shapely. I slapped her ass as hard as I could, which caused her to cry out in pain. As I continued to plow away, an impression of a handprint slowly materialized on her butt like a Polaroid picture coming into focus.

"Fuck me J_____!" she demanded. "Fuck me harder!"

By this point, both of us had worked up a pretty good sweat. Janet's back had a nice shine to it, her skin glowing. I kept pounding her from behind, and like a tree succumbing to too many swings of the axe, she eventually fell forward onto the mattress. That didn't stop me though, and I continued to drive myself into her—two, three, then four more times. Then, I turned her onto her side, raised her leg, and entered her from the back. I loved the sounds she made while fucking: the whimpers, the moaning, the screaming.

At one point, Janet looked back over her shoulder, and we kissed passionately. It wasn't lost on me that this was the same position we'd been in on the sofa. I couldn't believe how indecent even a little spooning had felt to me at the time.

"Get on top of me," Janet said. "I wanna look at you."

I flipped her onto her back and stood over her. As much as I enjoyed the look of her backside, this side was just as delicious—if not more so. I loved what I was seeing: her naked body spread out on my bed, her hair in shambles, those sultry brown eyes looking up at me. A tiny twinkle in those eyes told me all I needed to know. I slid my dick into her again and began to thrust, slowly at first, and picking up the pace as we went along.

"Mm," Janet moaned, "you feel so good inside me."

As our bodies came together, our eyes remained locked. Janet gripped my arms as I pushed deeper and deeper into her. Wanting me closer, she pulled me towards her, driving her fingernails into my back. I grunted into her ear, and she moaned wildly into mine. We kissed again, our faces just centimetres away. I only dared to close my eyes when she did, gently resting my forehead on hers.

When I opened them, I saw a look on Janet's face that I recognized immediately. It was an acknowledgement that we—and only we—were privy to a wonderful new secret. As we continued to fuck, we shared a smile that was equal parts waywardness, satisfaction, and disbelief. It lasted no more than a second—gone as quickly as it'd come—but there was no mistaking it.

Soon, I could feel something stir in my lower regions, and I knew it wouldn't be long before I would cum. I quickened my pace, put my head down, and focused all my movements on a singular purpose.

"Tell me when you're about to cum," Janet said, sensing I was close. She wrapped her legs around me and tensed up. I didn't know where she wanted me to cum, but I knew I didn't have much time.

"I'm—gonna—CUM!" I yelled.

Janet slid out from under me and wedged her head directly under my dick. She opened her mouth wide, closed her eyes, and stuck out her tongue in eager anticipation. I grabbed my cock with my right hand and gave it a couple of good pumps.

"I wanna taste you," Janet begged, waiting for my load.

I blasted a giant amount of cum into her mouth. My second shot hit her square on her eyebrow, and my third caught her on her chin. By the time I was done, Janet's face was a drippy, gooey mess. My body quivered, a bungee cord of cum still dangling from my dick. Janet licked the corners of her mouth first, puckered her lips, and gulped down the deposit in her mouth. Then, she wiped the cum from her eyebrow, some of which had dripped into her eye, and licked her fingers. Spotting the cum dangling from my dick, she put her mouth over the head and sucked out every last drop till I was bone dry.

"Mm," she moaned, biting the corner of her lower lip and looking at me innocently, "I know what you taste like now."

For the second time in as many minutes, Janet gave me that knowing look that said we'd not only crossed a line but hurdled over it—together. The look began in the eyes: the slightest widening of her eyelids, followed by a raising of her brows. This became a smile in just the corners of her mouth, followed by an exhale, and finally a shared laugh.

"You're never sleeping on my sofa again," I told Janet, as I lay down next to her and took her hand in mine.

"And you're never sleeping again—period," Janet responded, taking my cock in her other hand and smiling naughtily at me.

1Q78
1Q78
9 Followers