Taste of Crimson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andria studied him intently. She gripped her Glock with eager fingers that were willing and ready to plant every bullet into his heart.

No one spoke.

All Andria could do was stare at the man, the vampire...who had murdered a helpless woman in cold blood.

So...why wasn't she pulling the trigger and sending his ass back to its grave?

Andria dared to breathe as she fought the strange urge to lower her weapon. This man was beautiful. There was no other way to describe it. Beautifully fit for any woman to worship him. His eyes seemed to call out to her. One moment she was drowning in his stark, regal power that seemed to flood her mind with a particular kind of desire she had only ever read about. This man was too perfect, too powerful. He was somehow causing her thoughts to drift away into a foggy mist of confusion that seemed to disrupt all her natural born senses and replace them with foreign, unnatural thoughts.

Andria tried to blink through the confusion and contemplated very hard about tossing her Glock across the room and using her hands and mouth to explore more of the sinfully attractive man standing before her. But then his mouth parted to reveal the sharp points of his fangs that instantly brought her back to reality.

"Ah, we meet at last," His fierce, deep voice sent waves of chills racing down her spine. She shivered as the his words seemed to suffocate what was left of her determination.

Muttering a silent oath, Andria ignored the man's haughty words and held her Glock more firmly in her hand. "What are you?" She demanded, her voice tampering with a deep sternness she wasn't entirely certain she could pull off.

The man kept his distance, but sidestepped a few inches to the right, while narrowing those sea-green eyes to form a perplexed expression on his bronzed face. "Is that a necessary question? If you don't know what I am, then why are you here?" He opened his arms wide and glanced about the room in an irritable manner. "Why is there a need to point a gun in my face?" His tone turned edgy, almost bitter, taking a sudden downhill twist that caused Andria to regard him with with even more reservation. "Who are you?"

His expression seemed skeptical at first, but then a deep voice answered her with grave hesitation. "Troy." he said quietly.

The name didn't sound familiar, but then again there was no reason why it should.

And as if intrigued by her curiosity, he took a step forward.

Andria's fingers tightened around her weapon. Even though he hadn't advanced much closer, she didn't like the way he was forcing her to move away from her stance. If she were to sidestep in the opposite direction she would be right smack in the center of the room, where there was no means of an escape. If she remained where she was the door was behind her, insuring a possible chance of reentering into the bedroom, where the opened window awaited her from inside.

"Don't move!" Andria shouted.

He immediately halted. He narrowed those beautiful eyes from something that could pass for surprise, and then he slightly tilted his head in curious observation. "Why do you fear me?" His voice grew deeper and his narrow eyes widened to reveal a spectacular glow of neon shades of green.

"I don't fear you," Andria lied, suddenly regretting her decision to leave the club and follow him. "Tell me what you are." She repeated, her voice sounding more fierce than what she felt capable of imitating.

But she didn't have time to fake her confidence. The man had moved from across the room to stand directly in front of her with incapable speed. He lowered her arms by gripping her wrist until the gun began to slip through her clutched fingers.

Andria struggled to hold onto the gun, but his grip was overpowering. His fingers seemed to weld into her flesh as he literally squeezed until her hand went numb. She cried out as pain flooded her wrist and slowly expanded through her entire arm. She pounded hard on his chest with her free hand, but only to be shoved back against the door with an aggressive movement that both frightened and aroused her.

Andria closed her eyes, her heart pounding with adrenaline that made her knees feel weak and numb. She breathed with anticipation, expecting a hard blow to her head or bullets to plant deeply into her speeding heart. But after a short moment of silence, Andria slowly reopened her eyes to look up at him.

His expression had softened and his grip on her wrist had lessened to where she was able to pull away with barely a jerk. He didn't move; he stood cowering above her, like a possessive statue of warm honey and orange citrus that swarmed around her with a dark haze of black magic. He lifted his arms above her head to rest on either side of her face.

"Tell me, am I more or less than what you were expecting to find?" He whispered in that deep, thundering voice that aroused an irritable flame to burn what little pride and self-respect Andria had left.

Her eyes narrowed as she stared back at him. "Less, as a matter of fact."

Surprise consumed his demon-like expression that was crying out with near danger, but he said nothing.

Andria ignored the rising fear swelling in the pit of her stomach and kept her voice low and firm. "A true vampire would have drank my blood on spot instead of stocking me from behind the bar counter." She was beyond intimidated, but if her bold words brought forth her death, she would at least have the satisfaction of dying with her dignity in tact.

The vampire said nothing in response to her brave accusation. He only stared at her with mild eyes of beautiful valleys that chilled her every nerve to the bone. His mouth curved into a deliberate smirk that made Andria forget about her purpose for being there.

She wanted to kiss him; she wanted to curl her fingers into the tight fabric of his shirt and rip it to shreds. She wanted to drown in the green heat of his eyes that made her sex tingle with licentious hunger. She wanted this man—this vampire—and she wanted him now.

His eyes flickered back and forth between curiosity and amusement. And then they shifted into something greedy that seemed to unclothe every inch of her body. "I have reasons for stocking you, the same as you have reasons for trying to kill me." His firm voice hovered above her, adding fuel to the fire she felt to wrap her legs around his waist and moan into the immortal pleasure of his mouth.

No doubt sensing her building frustration to take him inside her body, he bent his head to gently brush his lips over the sensitive part of her neck. "And if you are not yet convinced that I'm a vampire, I'm more than happy to drain your body." He allowed his fangs to erect and lightly trail down the length of her neck in a long, slow path that sent her body flailing into a series of convulsions. "Right here...right now."

Andria leaned her head back to hit hard against the door. Her eyes snapped shut and her body trembled at the delicate, although firm touch of his fangs gliding across her skin. God, but this felt good. Too good, as if she had lost every ounce of sensibility and awareness she had been brought up relying upon to keep her and her fellow humans alive.

But at this moment, being alive, staying alive didn't seem to matter.

His hands lowered to the curve of her face and the back of her neck. His touch was firm and aggressive, as if he wanted to bruise her skin with the mark of his brutal strength. "Why did you come here, Andria?" The sudden sound of her name was strange leaving his lips, but then again nothing had ever sounded so sweet.

Now, she wanted him even more.

Andria let out a soft moan when his teeth slid down the length of her neck for the second time. It was nearly painful, but her knees began to cave and her entire body began to melt into a hot stream of liquid lust. "I...I..." She started, halting the moment his thumb curled around her throat to gently pierce her skin with the sharp prick of his claws.

"Did you come here to kill me or to fuck me?" His words were deep and low down her throat. He bent his head to the crook of her neck and trailed moist lips across her jawline. "Make up your mind, pet; you can't have both."

Andria froze. She didn't know whether to speak or remain silent. The slight pressure of his claw pressing into her skin only added to her confusion. She wanted to push it away, she wanted to wrap her hands around his wrist and break every damn one of his fingers. She wanted to melt into his touch and submit her body to his seductive enthrallment that seemed to dominate every thread of his composure. She wanted to drink in his refined flavors of honey and orange citrus until she was drunk with his love.

She wanted...to regain her sensibility long enough to find her gun and plant every bullet into his non-beating heart.

"I don't fuck murderers." She finally managed to snap out of whatever sort of mind trick he was attempting to hold her under.

Those sea-green eyes widened with surprise and the arrogant smirk was quick to fade. His hold on her body was still aggressive, but gentle enough to prove he was capable of humanity. "I don't understand." His deep voice rose with frustration.

"What?" Andria asked. She decided to take advantage of his momentarily bewilderment by raising her hands to slowly push his wrist away from her throat.

He didn't seem angered by her rejection; he merely allowed his arm to fall to his side before taking a careful step back. "You," he breathed quietly. "I don't understand you."

Andria welcomed the growing distance between them, but her body disobediently yearned to feel his long, solid form pressed hard against her. His hand felt good on her skin; they were big, gentle, and firm. His lips were moist and warm down the side of her face; she longed to feel his heat breathe into her ear and whisper her name...

Wait.

"How do you know my name?" Andria suddenly asked him.

He seemed startled at first, but then his shoulders relaxed and his voice resumed his deep, husky tone. "I know all about you, Andria. I know about your family."

"How?"

"That's not important." He quickly decided before taking a step forward. "Why do you think I came to the club tonight?" He was standing barely inches away when he reached out to press his hands on either side of her face. "Why do you think I lured you here? Do you think my only intentions are to fuck you?"

Andira stared into his eyes and lost herself to the beautiful green meadows that swirled about his narrow slits of vision. She felt her heart expand at his nearness and the deep, burning sound of his voice seemed to smother all other emotions except stripping this man naked and climbing on top of him. "I don't know what you mean." She said instead.

One corner of his mouth split a part as he bent his head to look directly into her eyes. "First, let's get fucking you out of the way, then we can focus on the less pleasurable duties."

The man did have a point.

Troy's hands were soon wrapped around her. Although gentle, the sharp prick of his claws pressed firmly into the ivory satin of her flesh. He bent his head low to swipe her breath away with a kiss. His mouth was warm and sweet; his lips like frozen honey. His skin was cold, even through his clothing. His scent was intoxicating and the wondrous sensation of feeling his hard body pressed so intimately against her own made Andria tremble beneath him.

"Is this how you like to be kissed?" Troy's deep vibration echoed across her parted lips.

She could feel the pressure of his fangs pulsing down her chin and across her jawline, until he stopped his leisure torture to whisper in her ear.

"Is this how you like to be held?" His fingers caressed the silk of her throat before he pushed her back against the door. He lowered his hands to grip her waist firmly, leaving little space between them. He loomed over her, swallowing her in his shadows that seemed too thick and powerful to find freedom.

"Tell me how you like to be undressed, Andria."

Andria looked up at him and breathed long and hard. She couldn't stop her heart from pounding with want. All she could think about was this man, this one man...Troy, who had entered her life unwelcome and uninvited.

But she wanted him there. For reason she didn't yet know.

"Let me show you," Andria purred against his mouth. She placed both hands in the center of his chest and slowly pushed to expand the space between them.

She kept her gaze locked on his eyes. She bit down on her lower lip as she reached to curl her fingers around the hem of her dress. In a slow, erotic motion Andria slipped the fabric over her head to allow the heavy length of her auburn hair to flay across her shoulders and chest. She released her bottom lip just as she reached back to unhook her bra. She let the thin straps slide down her arms to meet with the pool of clothing at her feet. She kicked off her boots one at a time, and then shimmied her nylons down each long, slender leg.

When she had finished with her deliberate tease of seduction, Andria stood up to take in the hungry expression on her viewer's face. She was completely naked; her nipples were starting to harden from the cool draft blowing in from the open window and through the countless holes and cracks in the walls. Her legs were trembling, her hands sweating, her heart beginning to beat faster inside its cage of ivory flesh.

Troy's expression darkened as he looked at her. He studied her long and hard, his eyes hungrily rolling over every delicate curve of her body. "Perfect," he breathed heavily before taking a quick step forward. He began unbuttoning his shirt to let the white fabric fall from his arms with an eager twitch of his shoulders. "I've wanted you naked for a long time, Andria. I've wanted you in my bed every night since you were born." He moved closer, unzipping his jeans to gradually thrust the annoying fabric down thick thighs and strong legs. "A man can only be patient for so long, pet." he rest both hands on either side of her face and pinned her against the door. "You belong to me."

Andria blinked her response. She didn't know what he was talking about. But it didn't seem to matter.

All she could think about was every delicious inch of his body crying out for her to touch it. His skin was dark and flawless, his chest was bare except for a narrow patch of thin red hair starting at his naval that gradually expanded around the thick base of his cock. His rough, barbaric features were bold and hungry with want, his calm, sea-green eyes possessive and wild to take her into his arms and claim her with his seed.

Troy lowered his arms to run firm hands down the length of her arms. He laced their fingers together and brought her hands up to pin them high above her head. He locked one hand around both of her wrists and lowered the other to skim down the side of her face, down the length of her neck, and between her breasts until he stopped just above her belly button. He worked his way back up in that same slow, treacherous path that drove Andria wild with anticipation.

"Your skin is so soft." His hand paused at her right breast. He lightly squeezed her nipple until the sensitive pink bead hardened between his fingers. He gave it a gentle tug before moving toward her left. "If I had my way you wouldn't own any clothes, Andria." He gave her nipple a gentle flick of his finger. "You would always be naked."

Andria pressed her head hard against the door. She moaned into his mouth before he claimed her lips with another powerful kiss. She felt her legs weaken as he pushed them a part to slide the long length of his body in between them. His hand lowered to her waist to grip her firmly. And before she could moan with encouragement, Troy turned her around to face the door with an effortless twist of movements.

The door was cold against her skin; her nipples tighten as he pressed one hand to the middle of her back and the other still holding her arms captive. He leaned into the crook of her neck and nestled his face into the thick folds of her hair. "Tell me how you like to be fucked." His teeth nipped along her ear lobe and his hand moved to caress her ass. "Tell me, Andria; I would hate to disappoint."

Andria swallowed hard and closed her eyes as his deep words vibrated against her neck and shoulder. "I like to see my partner." She spoke from the few, rare memories she could muster of her previous lovers. "I like to be on top and in control."

A deep, low chuckled escaped his breath and his hold on her body tightened. "Touché ." With her wrists still bound he lowered her hands, only to drape his arm in front of her neck to lock her in place behind bars of steel and muscle. "But no woman should be denied the experience of complete surrender."

Andria was ready to dispute his unlikely theory when his arm tightened around her throat.

Troy was quick to peel her off the door and walk her forward a few awkward steps. He breathed in her ear before applying downward pressure to her shoulders. "Get on your knees, pet."

She stood there as if unable to move. She wasn't certain if he was serious or merely trying to prove a point.

But he suddenly pressed his knees into the backs of hers and she felt her legs crumble beneath her. A large presence was behind her as her knees hit hard on the carpeted floor. She felt him loom over her, smothering her tiny form with all his strength and power. It was nearly overwhelming, but Andria could smell the musk of her own arousal as she knelt down to obey his command.

"Now, I want you to lay on the floor and spread your legs."

Andria knew this time he was serious. Still, she thought about disobeying, she thought about rejecting him completely, she thought about telling him to fuck off and run all the way back to the club, butt-ass naked and at a dead sprint.

She still might, but as Troy lessened his hold on her body Andria knew there was only one thing she could do.

She lowered her arms and welcomed the pain from having being held above her head for so long. She stretched them out and began to crawl forward until she lay flat on the floor as instructed. She immediately spread her legs before looking back to capture Troy's green eyes trapped behind glass walls of fire.

"Very good, Andria." Troy approved deeply. "Now, I want you to raise your arms above your head."

Just as the pain in her arms began to fade along with her uncertainty, Andria obliged his request and stretched them upward. She could feel her legs separating further a part as a solid force slid in between them. The soft pressure of his fingers lightly trailing from her ankles and calves, to her thighs and ass was erotic and sensual.

She shivered when his fingers moved to the small of her back, where he spread his hands wide to veil a large portion of her skin. He continued a slow path up her back, gently brushing aside her web of tangles along the way. His hands were smooth and firm over her shoulders and down the slender lengths of her arms, where he locked her wrists together in another unbreakable hold. He stilled his body on top of her, covering her completely with his large and heavy form.

But Andria couldn't complain. She moaned aloud when his cock pressed hard against her ass. He was well endowed with just the right amount of length and width to make a girl scream every time he thrust into her.

And Andria did scream.

With one long thrust, Troy penetrated her pussy. His abounding hunger was relentless, pushing himself to the hilt inside her without hesitation or delay.

Her velvet walls expanded to receive him. She arched her back to take him further, her moans of pleasure crying out as he held her wrists captive and pushed on the back of her neck until her forehead hit hard against the floor. She couldn't move, she couldn't think; all she could do was lay there and allow this man to violate the most intimate parts of her body.