Taste of Crimson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With his cock buried deeply inside her, Troy paused, allowing her body to adjust to his large size stretching her from wall to wall. He leaned down to cradle moist lips into her ear when he spoke. "Mine, Andria." His voice was hot down the side of her face. "You were destined to be mine."

"Yes, Troy." Andria heard herself cry out when she felt the sharp points of his fangs slide down her throat. "Destined." she repeated, her voice no longer her own, but a fierce purr of seduction that urged him to finish using her body to sate his building rise of passion.

A dark, low chuckled escaped the back of his throat. "Tomorrow you won't remember me. You won't remember my name or the pleasure I have given you." His grip tightened around her wrists as he began sliding in and out of her slick channel. "I will leave you with nothing." His harsh words lay to rest on the floorboard of her heart, somewhere far away in a remote chamber she didn't know where to find.

But she knew it was there.

Andria met with his every thrust, her body growing weak as she kept pace with his savage demand. Her voice was hoarse from screaming his name, her fingers sore as she dug holes into the carpet from withstanding his unbearable pleasure and crippling pain. She had never had such a skillful and attentive lover. A man had never touched her with such gentility and aggression. It seemed impossible.

But Troy wasn't a man.

Andria screamed and jerked as he slammed into her with a series of painful thrusts. He seemed merciless to fulfill his destiny to claim her once and for all, although careful to consider her own urges of desire. He was violent with his yearning, although fully aware of her limitations and never once crossed the line of what her body could handle.

And when Andria felt firm hands reach around to caress the aching knob of her clitoris, her body jerked with convulsions until her ultimate release gradually waned deep inside her.

She felt Troy's cock pulse with satisfaction as he spilled his seed deeply into her womb. After a few gentle strokes he pulled out to rest his head on her shoulder, where rapid, heavy breaths warmed the side of her neck. "I have completed my destiny, but yours has only just begun." He played with a long strand of her hair for a short while before reluctantly rising to his feet.

Andria tried to steady her breathing as she slowly lifted herself to rest on her knees. Her head was suddenly pounding, her eyes were unclear and fuzzy, her legs trembling from the explosion of her orgasm that had left her speechless and short of breath. She tried to rummage through the onslaught of past and present images that were slowly beginning to fade in and out of her consciousness. Blinking with confusion, she looked up to regard the fully dressed Troy, who was now standing above her with a serious, borderline sympathetic expression on his handsome face.

He reached down to grasp her chin between steady fingers before forcing her eyes to meet with his. "If you are pregnant at the end of the month I wish you and our child a long and happy life. If you are not..." He paused, a faint glimmer of hope passing quickly in his eyes. "then I will return this time next month."

Andria didn't turn to watch him leave. She didn't even remember hearing the door close behind him. In fact, everything about him was slowly starting to fade from her mind.

What was his name? Why was he talking to her? Where had he come from?

She pressed her palm against her forehead as the pounding in her head returned. She carefully managed to rise to her feet when a sudden blast of cold air slammed into her.

Andria looked around the filthy apartment and had no idea where she was. She ran her hands up and down her arms and quickly realized that she was naked.

Again, she didn't know why.

Very slowly, she tried walking toward the pile of scattered clothing and didn't understand why her vagina was sore and her legs felt weak and ready to collapse beneath her. Nothing made sense.

"I will leave you with nothing." A deep voice echoed far in the back of her mind.

Andria halted in her tracks. Her eyes widened as she looked about the room and noticed the motionless woman lying on the floor. She somehow looked familiar, but Andria couldn't remember where she had seen her.

Nothing about the woman seemed to jolt her memory. But then Andria drew closer and recognized the two small holes on the side of her throat that were trickling with blood.

"Vampire." Andria muttered quietly. She immediately looked around for her Glock and found the weapon lying across the floor, useless and unused. It didn't make sense. If she had been hunting the vampire who had obviously killed the woman then why had she not used her gun to stop him? Instead, why was she standing naked in a run-down, filthy apartment building with all sorts of unclear visions, muffled voices, and rambling thoughts racing through her brain? Why couldn't she remember?

"Tomorrow you won't remember me. You won't remember my name or the pleasure I have given you." That same deep, thundering voice jolted to life in her mind.

"My God," Andria nearly cried. "What have I done?"

She clenched the black fabric of her dress tightly in her hands, allowing her emotions to quickly shift from confusion to fear, to realization to finally anger.

She remembered a man, a handsome man, with eyes as calm as a sea of shimmering green waves. She saw his face, his hair, his hands, and his body. She heard the husky sound of his voice--his name. She felt the pressure of his hands welding into her body, the gentle way his kissed her, held her tightly, made love to her?

Andria remembered it all.

She remembered everything.