Tasting Salt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few moments my orgasm died away, and I smiled up at Ben, panting slightly. "We should do this in the pool."

The triumphant grin he was giving me died, replaced by his initial hesitation. "It's daylight. What if people see?"

"People can see us inside, too, if they look in the right places."

"In case you didn't notice, Kiara, we're surrounded by four walls."

I sighed. "Come on, Ben, think about it. Me, pressed against the side of the pool, your body covering mine, our naughty bits hidden as you fuck me..."

His eyes narrowed, and I could tell that I had painted a pretty good picture. "You don't think anyone's gonna notice the weird slapping of the water?" he asked.

"Go slow," I said mischievously. "You like being tortured."

"The water will be too cold," he tried again.

"My dad keeps the pool warmed," I countered. He tried to pull out of me, but I wrapped my legs around his waist and shoved him back in, his protests temporarily ended by our mingled groans.

"Why go for a pool fuck when we seem to be having fun right here?" he murmured against my cheek. His lips trailed a ticklish path from my lobe to my neck, right above my pulse, and his teeth scraped my skin firmly as he bit down.

"I wanna have sex in fun and exciting places," I said, my eyes closing lazy desire.

"Well, people will definitely get excited if someone sees us."

He began to fuck me again, moving slowly and I bit my lip, trying to concentrate on our discussion instead of his cock. "It'll be an...adventure...ah, shit you feel good." I leaned back onto my palms and looked down, loving the sight of his white cock, gleaming with my juices, sliding in and out of my sweet, brown cunt. Giving Ben a sexy smile, I tilted my head and said, "We should take a picture of that."

He froze, of course, and the look he gave me was practically a glare. "No. Absolutely not."

"Relax, Ben. Let's go fuck in the pool."

He shoved his cock into me, his thrust causing a bit of pain and exciting my pussy at the same time. Grabbing hold of my upper arms, he shook me gently. "Kiara! Do you know how much trouble I could get into for this? We're not taking pictures of anything, and we're not going to fuck in your pool in broad daylight!"

I could tell the smile I gave him exasperated him. "What about later on tonight? It'll be dark and mysterious, and we could turn the pool lights off."

"I thought you were going out tonight?" he said, moving his hips again.

"Damn," I whispered, not sure if I was referring to his reminder, or the fact that my pussy was already beginning to tighten around his member. "Forgot about that," I said, closing my eyes.

My next words were forgotten, too, as Ben began to slam into me. His breathing grew hot and heavy against my neck, and I started to whimper, one of my hands curling tightly into his sandy hair. His magic dick tore into my pussy unforgivingly, tearing down my nerves until they practically screamed as I came.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," I moaned, twisting my body from the overload of pleasure. I could feel my juices leaking between my ass cheeks onto the marble counters. Ben slipped out of me and I looked at his cock, hard, swollen, and swaying in the air in front of him. "That looks painful," I said, running my fingernails lightly across the tight skin.

"Not painful," Ben said, looking at me with his gray eyes. "Just...demanding...selfish."

"Well, by all means, we should give him what he wants," I said back. I slid off the counter and walked backwards into the livingroom, pulling my shirt off. I unhooked my bra and threw it towards Ben; it smacked his chest and fell to the floor, and I fell with it, landing face-up on the couch. "Oh, Ben, take me!" I cried with a dramatic flair.

He gave me a wry smile and climbed between my legs. Using his fingers to spread my slippery labia, he shoved himself inside with a grunt, sliding deep and low into me. He wrapped a hand into my waves, using his other one for balance, then did a few gentle strokes to make sure he was comfortable.

"Shit, Ben," I said, liking the feel of this new pressure. "It's not rocket science. Just fuck me already."

"Getting tired?" he said, grinding his hips right against my frustrated clit.

"Ah...no," I groaned. "But it's hard to come when you're not doing anything."

"You complain too much."

I inhaled to make a retort, but my breath came out, literally, as a squeal. In one push Ben was thrusting violently, his big dick sinking to the back of my cunt, pulling out, and forcing itself right back in. He pistoned in and out of my sex, my pussy quivering at the sweet friction, and soon my hips were meeting his with as much heat. The sound of our slapping flesh emanated throughout the quiet room and I gripped the cushions of the couch, my throat locking in erotic eagerness.

Suddenly, Ben was groaning into my neck, cursing illegibly. His thrusts became rough and erratic, and the next second I could feel him spurting inside of me. His hot release set off my last orgasm, clenching down tightly around his climaxing cock.

I ran a hand across the corded muscles of Ben's back, listening to the sound of his breath as it labored, and then calmed, in the hollow of my neck. "That was so good," I said quietly as he lifted his head and looked at me.

Ben gave me a small smile, sliding his flaccid sex from my cunt as he sat up beside me. Pulling his pants all the way up his ass, he started, "This should probably remain a one-time thing—"

"Stop right there," I said, holding up my hand. "You promised to fuck me in the pool."

"No, I didn't."

"But you want to." I gave him a cheeky grin. "We both know you want to."

"You're busy tonight, and I have things I have to get done."

"You know, Ben, this isn't the last out-of-town meeting my dad will have."

He hesitated. "Kiara—"

I stopped him with a loud sigh. "Why is this so fucking difficult for you?" I complained, arching my back and stretching.

Ben dropped his eyes to my round breasts before averting his gaze. "Because your father—"

"Is not here," I interjected, looking at my nails. I stood and straddled his lap naked, pressing my tits into his chest. Wrapping my arms around his neck I kissed him softly, slowly, then bit firmly down on his bottom lip before sucking the pain away. "Please?" I asked, giving him a beguiling look. "We'll only do it when he's not here, if it bothers you that much. But you're dick is just too good to be giving up that easily."

"Well, thanks," he said, rolling his eyes. But his hands slid lightly up the skin on my back, pushing shivers through my spine. "I might just have to," he whispered softly.

"In the pool?" I asked with a hopeful smile.

"Only if it's dark."

"Deal." I climbed off his lap and collected all my clothes, dressing right in front of him. I heard my cell phone ring on my bedroom nightstand and went to get it, throwing Ben his shirt.

"Hi, Dad," I said, entering the livingroom with an evil grin. Ben looked up at me in alarm. "Yeah, he checked in on me. He's still here actually, if you want to talk to him." I ignored his frantic shake of the head and held the phone out to him. "My father would like to speak with you, Ben," I said.

He snatched the phone from my hand. "You play dirty," he said in a low tone, and then to my father, "Hey, Coach Rose, how's the convention going?"

I sat on the couch next to him, rubbing my hand firmly against his groin. He tried to swat me away, but I only evaded his grasp, undoing his pants to slip his cock out. I knelt between his legs and began to suck on him, pushing his soft cock to the back of my throat.

"Ah...yes sir, she's good," Ben said. One of his hands ran through my hair and took hold as I continued to suck him down. "The house is...is still here...and not burned down..." He kind of faltered when I started massaging his balls, and I couldn't help but grin. His hips began thrusting involuntarily, and I slid him out of my mouth to jack him off, watching him.

His eyes were closed, but his voice was clear as he answered my father. "Alright...I'll tell her. Tomorrow...around five, right?" He opened his eyes as he looked into mine, and his right hand rested on top of mine, squeezing around his dick. "Yes sir, I'll see you then." He shut the cell phone and threw it on the couch. "You're gonna pay for that," he growled, pulling me up to his lips.

I smiled. "I'll cancel my date."

12