Tatiana's Choice

Story Info
The story of how Tatiana sold her virginity to make a video.
6.3k words
4.44
15.2k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the third week after her 18th birthday, Tatiana and her mother Svetlana sat down to review all the offers. Tatiana had had the idea that the best way to secure her future was to sell her virginity. She discussed the idea with her mother Svetlana who agreed. She could see that her father, who was a drunken sot, and spent all the money on vodka, would never be able to provide anything.

The rationale behind this decision had been based on the fact that everybody who looked at Tatiana exclaimed how beautiful she was. Indeed she was. She had a face worthy of being a model for sculptors in the classic period of Greece. Her face radiated warmth and the response from everybody who saw her was positive. As she developed from being slim and flat-chested to being a little taller than average with prominent breasts and athletic legs it was apparent that she was going to be one in a million.

It was common knowledge among her friends that you could get a lot of money by selling your virginity when you grew up. Tatiana and her friends looked at websites and it was obvious that many of these girls who were Russian had been paid a lot of money to reveal all and lose their virginity on camera. The morality of the church played no part in their decision because Svetlana had grown up under Communism and was not in the least bit religious.

Tatiana had no idea why anybody would want to pay money just to sleep with a girl for the first time. After all there were millions of new virgins every year. It didn't matter what she thought, there were obviously men out there who thought that it was something worth paying for, and it cost her nothing and she needed the money, and so she was going to sell it. It had crossed her mind more than once to ask why it was interesting to see a girl lose her virginity and not a boy his. The only answer she got related to the fact that most girls were reluctant to lose their virginity and most boys were trying to.

The problem was - how do you get a good offer when you are living an hour's drive from Moscow. The solution soon appeared as offers started to come from touts and scouts from the producing studios to get Tatiana to contact their office as soon as she turned 18. A few had actually seen Tatiana from a distance and recognised that she would be a great catch and would earn a lot of money from which they hoped to get a small percentage. Tatiana had to submit an application form with her birth certificate showing that she was 18 years old and a doctor's certificate that she did not have any STDs plus a few photos that might help. Tatiana selected a photograph of herself in a swimming costume and another at a ballet class. She looked stunning in both.

Tatiana and her mother sat down and examined the offers in detail trying to work out which one was the best. Most were from Russia with one or two from Germany and Hungary. They went over the offers in detail trying to work out which would be the best, both financially and in Tatiana's best interests. The one they liked best came from a studio in Moscow which offered Tatiana €14,000 plus a small percentage based on sales. Svetlana rang the studio and said that she liked their offer best but would like to meet them in person before Tatiana signed anything.

The studio was over the moon because they could see from the photos that Tatiana was absolutely outstanding. The studio producer Nikolai and his female assistant Lucia came down to see Tatiana and her mother. They met in a small local hotel to discuss details. Nikolai and Lucia remarked to each other that the photos didn't do Tatiana justice. Tatiana signed a contract that she would be an actress in one single performance and would do whatever she was directed to do, and that she would get herself on the pill as soon as possible. It was agreed that when she was safe in around six weeks' time that she would come to Moscow ready to perform. The whole process would take two days max.

Tatiana came into the studio and Nikolai introduced Tatiana to the cameraman and other production staff and explained what would happen. Tatiana had to be relaxed or as relaxed as possible and would not look at the camera at any time. They would take some movies on the first day to make sure that Tatiana became used to the camera and the first one would be the shot showing that her hymen was still intact. Tatiana had seen it happen often in other videos and was completely relaxed about it. The first day would be a training day to make sure that Tatiana knew how to act her part and remember the words she would say during the interview.

Day one.

Tatiana was taken into a large room with a double bed and classic luxury furniture. Lucia gave her a dressing gown and told her to change into it in the bathroom. Tatiana wasn't sure whether to leave her brassiere and panties on or take them off but decided to leave them on. It was the right decision. She emerged out of the bathroom and opened her robe and everybody just said, "Wow."

Nikolai said, "Take off your brassiere as seductively as you can and then remove your panties."

It was not often that the whole team stood in awe, but when Tatiana revealed her perfect breasts with small pink nipples and then displayed a perfect pubic triangle at the juncture of two very long legs, they all looked at each other knowingly. Cameras clicked and shots were taken.

Tatiana did not know it but the producer thought he could make a lot more money by offering her as a virgin to some oligarchs that he thought might be interested. The instruction was to ring back by 4 PM if they were interested with an offer.

Before any shooting could take place a special barber came in to tidy up Tatiana's pubic area. The pubic barber trimmed carefully around the edges to make sure that the triangle was very well defined and then removed excessive hair on her lips.

"I think I can make you look even better. A man gets excited from looking and I would like to make a narrow strip on either side of your lips - that would draw attention to the line between your lips and would accentuate the fact that your clitoris is poking out just a little, just the tip. What do you think?"

"If you think so, OK."

The electric trimmer buzzed up and down.

"I am now going to shave you with a razor to make it completely smooth like a baby's bottom."

The application of the lather on her sensitive skin and the shaving motion sent the most delightful sensations to her brain.

"Would you like to have a look?"

"Yes."

"I see what you mean."

All the cameramen made sounds of approval and some clapped.

Tatiana was thinking all the time that nobody, nobody had even seen between her legs before, her most private parts and yet here she was opening them to a man she had never met before. The fact was that the more compliments she heard about how good she looked, the more she wanted to how herself off. She looked terrific. If the prelude to the prelude could do this to her, imagine what the real thing was going to be like.

It was time for the obligatory hymen shot. A fake doctor in a blue gown appeared and put on plastic gloves to make it look authentic but nobody was fooled. Aleksei asked Tatiana to lie down on the bed and separated her legs while the camera focused on her pussy. He asked Tatiana to separate her lips so that the camera could see right up her vagina and show her hymen. There was a very silent sigh of relief when everybody could see it on the screen. If that test failed the whole video shot failed.

Nikolai said, "That's great. Now we can proceed. Now I'm going to get the dialogue coach to make sure that you are able to make an interesting conversation with your partner tomorrow. It is very important because we have to establish you as a living genuine person and know a little bit about you. Most of the people who are going to watch this video are subscribers and they pay a lot of money to get their thrills. We aren't sure exactly what turns them on but we think that authenticity is number one - they don't want a fake or an actress at any price. They also like to a see a pussy with a prominent clitoris. By the way, your pussy is beautiful and your clitoris outstanding. We think that many of them are reliving a failed dream - the girl they married wasn't a virgin and they've somehow missed out on some important event in their life. We are pretty sure that they like to think that the girl is experiencing a little bit of pain as the penis breaks the hymen and pushes inside her. The presence of blood doesn't seem to be important because everybody seems to know that a girl can be deflowered without bleeding. Does that all makes sense to you?"

"Yes. That seems clear."

"Okay. Now I'm going to introduce you to your partner tomorrow. He is really nice and has done this many times before and he will take care of you to make sure that it doesn't hurt."

"I was a bit worried about that. If it hurts too much can I say no?"

"Of course."

"I was wondering when I was going to meet him."

"Oleg. You can come in now."

Oleg walked in. He was a strapping young man in his 20s and had a nice sympathetic face which was appealing to Tatiana.

Nikolai said, "Tatiana. Have you ever seen a penis before?"

"No. Not a real one."

"It is very important that you don't suffer stage fright and wreck the video so we are going to make you familiar with Oleg today. Oleg, you can take your robe off now."

Although Tatiana had seen many penises in other videos it was quite a surprise to see one in the flesh and so close. It was quite soft and hanging loose and she just gaped at it. She wanted to reach out and grab it and satisfy her curiosity and feel it growing hard in her hand. It was so amazing that it could go from small and soft to big and hard so quickly.

Nikolai said," I now want you both to touch each other and kiss and I want Oleg's hands to touch your breasts and move down and fondle your clitoris. Tatiana, I want you to look at Oleg all the time. Don't look at the camera."

They proceeded to do this for some minutes with verbal coaching from the sidelines.

Nikolai said, "Tatiana, I want you to touch Oleg's penis so that you will get familiar with it. Don't forget that when we are taking the real video, you will have a look of great surprise and amazement on your face because the viewer needs to know that this is something very new for you."

"I understand. I think I know what you want."

"Okay. You will talk a little bit and then we can go on. Oleg knows what to do and you just follow his moves and interact with him. He's going to touch you between your legs soon and I want you to look surprised as if nothing has ever been there before."

"Okay."

Oleg began to play with her breasts and you could see her nipples begin to stiffen and protrude. His hand began to riffle through her curly bush and then touched her clitoris. Tatiana was a perfect actress and showed just the slightest flinch at his touch. She was brilliant.

Nikolai said, "Now we're going to go just to the point where he puts his penis in your vagina. We won't do it today. We'll save that for the final shoot tomorrow. Are you comfortable so far?"

"Yes. Everything's fine."

"We have to make sure that his penis can enter you and to do that we have to make sure that his body is at right angles to yours. There is no other way. So what we're going to do is lift up your knees so that your vagina is more or less at 45° and then his body will push his penis down on you at 45° and everything will happen. You have to be familiar with the position you will take."

"I never thought about that, but you're right. Okay."

"Remember, there will be three cameras on you at the same time. One will be on your face to show your reaction. Another will be at a distance to show both your bodies and the third will be concentrating on where his penis is going in and out of your vagina. That's probably the most important shot. You'll probably need to keep your knees wide open for that to work."

"It's very strange to think that nobody has ever seen between my legs like this before and in one day there are suddenly three cameras focusing on my pussy."

"I know. All girls feel the same. Don't worry. I think we have had enough this morning. Let's go and have some lunch."

Tatiana and Oleg and all the crew sat down to have a nice lunch.

Just after lunch Nikolai said,

"Tatiana, we've just received a phone call that might make you very happy. You know we took some photographs before - well we sent some to some oligarchs on account of your exceptional beauty and asked them whether they would be interested in being the first person to take your cherry. We just got a reply that one of them has a son, Alexander, who is 20 years old, is a student and a good athlete and he is prepared to pay you $10,000. We will take a 10% cut so that you will get $9,000. How does that sound?"

"Have you got a photograph of him?"

"Yes. Here it is."

"He looks very handsome. Yes I'm happy. How much money did you say? Wow! I can't believe it".

"You'll come in tomorrow and you'll meet him and then he will take over from Oleg. We'll probably have to coach him too because I don't think he's ever had sex before. Is that okay?"

"Sounds great."

"Okay, that's enough for today. I think you're ready for tomorrow. I'm going to give you the name of a dress shop near Arbat Street which is not far away and I'm going to ring the manager to say that you're coming. I want you to select a really classy dress and some shoes so that you will look stunning when the camera sees you for the first time. We'll start again tomorrow morning at 9 o'clock. Have a nice night. Bye."

"Just a momen Nikolai. Could I have a look at some of the shots you have taken."

"I don't think so. We never did that before."

"You know. If I saw them I could learn something and improve somehow."

"Okay."

Tatiana watched in amazement as she saw her own body for the first time. She could see why everybody thought she was so beautiful but the thing that interested her most was when the camera concentrated on her pussy. She had never seen that before and when she opened her lips she saw what her own hymen looked like. The image was etched on her brain and then the camera switched to Oleg's penis and she began to imagine it entering her body and breaking her hymen.

"Thank you. I've seen enough."

Tatiana met her mother and they went off to the shop and selected a magnificent dress. The manager wouldn't tell her the price saying that Nikolai was paying for it. Tatiana was thrilled.

That night after dinner Tatyana went to bed and tried to sleep but the image of her open pussy kept repeating itself in her mind and then she began imagining different ways that Oleg might position himself to break her hymen. This must've gone on for some time with many repetitions before Tatiana could resist no more and her finger landed on her clitoris and she proceeded to have an orgasm with many after twitches. Just as her orgasm started she imagined that Oleg's penis was breaking her hymen and opening her right up.

Tatiana had never been so excited in her life and her finger reached down to her clitoris several times. Each time she imagined herself lying on her back with her legs open and her pussy exposed ready to engulf his long hard penis. Just as the penis entered her wet vagina, her fingers would go into overdrive and she would have another orgasm. She tried to imagine what Alexander's dick would be like but couldn't. Tatiana knew that she had to stop otherwise she would never get to sleep the whole night. She opened the little refrigerator bar and took out a very small bottle of wine and drank it slowly hoping that would put her to sleep. Wine never fails. She was soon fast asleep with the most pleasant of dreams spinning in her head.

Day Two

The next morning Tatiana walked out of the hotel the short distance to the studio. Everybody she passed in the street turned around to look at her. Tatiana felt on top of the world. When she walked into the room Nikolai said, "You look stunning. I want you to meet Alexander who will be your partner today. I hope you like him."

Alexander watched in awe as Tatiana walked towards him. She was absolutely the best looking girl he had ever seen and she was about to be his in just a very short time. Her dress showed her assets to perfection - her long shapely legs and her largish breasts stood out.

"Tatiana, this is Alexander. Alexander, this is Tatiana."

Tatiana and Alexander said hello and introduced themselves. Alexander was gobsmacked when he saw Tatiana, and how beautiful she was close up. It showed on his face and Tatiana responded with a big welcoming smile. Nikolai noticed this and remarked to himself that this was going to be one of the best videos he had ever made.

"Tatiana. Do you know what you're going to be doing today?"

"Yes. I'm going to make love to this handsome young man."

Nikolai said, "Alexander, can you come in to my office. I want to talk to you for a moment."

"Alexander, you look nervous. I know you're excited. Don't worry. We will make sure you have a wonderful day. We have a coach to help Tatiana and she can help you too. Just relax. Have you ever been with a girl before?"

"No. This is my first time. I'm very excited. She looks so beautiful. I can't believe it."

"Here take this robe and change into it and then go back into the room with Tatiana and things will move along. You don't have to worry about anybody recognising you. We'll make sure your face is blotted out so that nobody can recognise you."

"Thanks, I hadn't thought about that."

"When you go into the room, Tatiana will be waiting for you. You will approach her and hold her hand and give her a kiss and then remove her dress slowly from the shoulders. Then turn her around and take off her brassiere and then you take her panties off. It's important that you do that and make sure that you keep out of the way of the camera so that we get a really good shot of her body and especially her pussy. The camera needs to show the point at which your penis enters her vagina and how she reacts. There will be a camera on her face at the same time. Do you want to take your robe off or do you want her to take it off?"

"I don't care."

"Okay. She'll take it off and then she'll see your penis. If it is not stiff and hard, she will grab it until it gets hard. Then she will drop to her knees and put it in her mouth. Is that okay with you?"

"I've never done it before but I've seen what happens in plenty of videos."

"Don't worry, don't worry. We'll make sure that everything works out and that you look terrific. We will have three cameras working and will be able to edit out the bad bits. Okay let's start. Don't forget - don't look at the camera."

It turned out to be a masterstroke to invite Alexander to deflower Tatiana. She had fallen for his good looks the moment she saw him and his slight lack of confidence made her feel good because she was having the same feeling. The fact that he was rich helped too. In her mind he was a modern Prince.

Something in her bones told her there was a good chance she could captivate him for ever in spite of their unusual introduction. Could it be love at first sight? It was a masterstroke because Alexander followed his natural instincts to seduce Tatiana by behaving lovingly and tenderly. Somehow he didn't seem overawed by the situation but was concentrating on what he had to do to Tatiana.

Everything went to plan. Alexander kissed her passionately and Tatiana kissed him passionately. This was a different kiss to all the short pecks she had had in the past. Their tongues met and Tatiana knew that this was somebody special. The tingling in her upper lips was causing tingling in her lower lips. Alexander removed her dress and brassiere and fondled her breasts and twiddled her nipples heightening Tatiana's excitement and overcoming any reluctance she had to do the deed. Tatiana stood in front of him in some beautiful panties which showed her mound very nicely. You could just see the dark shadow of her pubic hair through the cloth and this made Alexander even more excited. His fingers slipped into the top elastic and slowly pulled them down revealing that she had a very nicely shaped hairy pussy. Alexander liked that because it was so much more natural than the shaved ones often seen in the porn videos he had watched.

12