Tatiana's Choice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alexander's hand moved down to her pussy and gently probed for her clitoris. Tatiana slipped into a reverie as she enjoyed the stimulation of his finger gently rubbing right on target. His fingers felt much better than hers when she did it. There was a different kind of electricity. At this point the coach encouraged Tatiana to hold Alexander's penis and put her mouth around it and suck gently. The coach only allowed this to go on for a very short time because he knew that Alexander would not be able to take too much of it before blowing his load and wrecking the whole scene.

The coach now encouraged Tatiana to lie on her back on the bed. It was immediately apparent that Tatiana looked just like that famous Spanish painting of the Maya by Goya in 1800.

"Tatiana, you look just like the Maya."

"Really. I know the painting. She looks beautiful."

Alexander approached the bed and lay down next to Tatiana and began to massage her breasts and then his finger slipped between her legs.

With her legs separated as far as she could and her knees up in the air Alexander needed no encouragement to put his tongue on her clitoris. Tatiana lost all consciousness of what was happening around her and closed her eyes as the most delightful sensations flooded the pleasure centres in her brain. The coach now suggested that Alexander moved between Tatiana's legs so that his penis would be close to the entrance to her vagina. Tatiana could see it pointing right into her. It was bigger than Oleg's but who cared. It seemed to wave around in the air like a rocket with its guidance system turned off and finally one of the lady coaches reached in and held it with her hand and guided it to the vestibule of her vagina and gave a little push with her hand on his bottom so that it penetrated the smallest amount. Tatiana was conscious of the fact that this nice looking piece of hard flesh was soon going to be inside her body and she look forward to meeting the invader with enthusiasm.

The coach said, "Take it gently and push softly. When you can't push in any more, pull out a little way and start pushing again a little harder and keep doing that until finally you will give one big shove and you will be fully inside her."

Alexander followed the instructions perfectly and watched her face with great satisfaction as he broke her hymen and there was only the slightest hint of discomfort on her face. When Tatiana realised that he was fully inside her she pulled his face down and gave him a long passionate kiss and said,

"Thank you for being so gentle. You were wonderful."

Alexander's natural instincts took over and he moved in and out for a short time till he felt that exquisite feeling of being about to come inside her. It is hard to imagine that two people in this situation could be so engrossed in what was happening that they were unaware of the existence of people around them or even being photographed. Tatiana's romantic notions took over her mind and when she looked at the handsome young man whose body was entwined with hers, all she could imagine was that she was with a handsome young Prince who would take away from the poverty which was her life up to now. It was not only the dollar signs in his eyes but the fact that he seemed to be genuinely in love with her. Tatiana had imagined for years what this moment would be like when it was her destiny as a woman to allow a man to push into her body. It was everything she had expected. He was handsome, rich and gentle and seemed to have genuine feelings for her.

Alexander on the other hand had not been told that his father had paid so much money for him to make love to this most beautiful of women. He knew that there must be some arrangement, but he didn't care. Tatiana seemed so genuine compared to the vain princesses he had partying with up to now. When she walked into the room and he saw her for the first time, he lost his heart - she was just so beautiful and all Alexander could think of was how he was soon going to be making love to this beautiful woman.

The directors and the camera team could sense that this was not the normal way things turned out. There was genuine chemistry between them. Tatiana's legs wrapped around his body and locked him in the most sensuous embrace possible for humans. Tatiana exulted in the great feeling of love that his penis was injecting into her and Alexander could feel that he was drowning in a warm, wet sea of passionate love.

This was just one of those examples of love at first sight and how emotional responses can turn what on the surface seemed to be a hard-nosed financial transaction into a an act of genuine love. As if trying to prolong the sensation Tatiana's thighs were locked onto his and his penis was locked into her vagina. Everybody just waited patiently until they knew they would eventually separate.

Nikolai waited a few minutes and finally turned the camera onto Tatiana's beautiful face and asked,

"Tatiana, how was that? Did you enjoy yourself?"

"It was the most wonderful thing that ever happened in my life. I felt a little bit of pain but the pleasure was unbelievable. I am so pleased that Alexander was so gentle."

It would be nice if the story ended there but it didn't. Alexander asked Tatiana how long it would be before her mother came back to their hotel. Tatiana said that she had gone visiting some relatives and probably wouldn't be back until very late.

Alexander said, "My father owns a hotel nearby and I would like you to take you there. We can have dinner. Is that okay?"

"I'd love to go with you. I know we've just met in the most unusual way but I really like you."

"I like you too. You're the most beautiful girl I have ever seen and you're very genuine as well."

When he arrived at the hotel Alexander asked if the bridal suite was vacant and when he found it was empty, he took Tatiana up to the room. He ordered the best bottle of champagne that money could buy and toasted Tatiana with a drink. Tatiana's dream of romance was being played out beyond her wildest expectations. Alexander could not believe that he was in a hotel room alone with the most beautiful girl in Russia.

The moment the door was closed they embraced passionately and kissed silently. Alexander prised himself apart and said, "I want you to walk towards me from over there."

Tatiana looked magnificent and walked slowly towards Alexander and his hand removed her dress.

"Now walk towards me again."

He removed her brassiere revealing her rounded heavy breasts which stood out at the perfect angle.

"Now walk towards me again."

His fingers gripped the elastic waist and pulled her panties down.

"Now walk towards me again."

Tatiana was conscious of the significance of this even though they had already made love and she wanted to again. Her pussy was defenceless - it was only a matter of time before it would be open and ready for penetration.

As she approached, Alexander's finger reached out and searched for her slit between the little dark curls. She was already wet and his finger slid back and forth on her clitoris. Tatiana was mesmerised and stood still until her breathing indicated that she was about to have an orgasm. Alexander's finger reached into her vagina just the smallest way and she exploded. She clasped her body to his until she stopped puffing and pushed herself away.

"I want to have a good look at you. I saw you quickly before but I want to look again."

She removed his shirt and pants and there it was, straining against the confines of his underpants. She pulled them down and they fell to the floor and she was looking down at his dick pointing straight at her. It didn't cross her mind to think whether it was big or small but all she could think of was that it had been right inside her and that her vagina must have been that long too. She had never thought about that before, only being aware of what it looked like from the outside. She stood in contemplation for quite a while trying to imagine just what it looked like inside her.

Tatiana replayed the video over and over again in her mind of the feeling as his dick opened her up and pushed right in. It just felt so good.

"I love how tight and smooth the skin is. You know a woman can easily tell when a man is ready to have sex. Just looking at me, can you tell when I'm ready?"

"I never thought about it. You can see if her nipples are hard and sticking out but I think the only real way is to see if she is wet. You have to put your finger between her legs and if she's not wet, you have to make sure that she is wet. That tells you that she is ready for you to slide in."

"I think it's time we washed up and made ourselves clean again."

She led Alexander into the bathroom and it was not long before Alexander was under the shower with her with warm water splashing over their bodies. Tatiana looked at all the little bottles of toiletries that were on the shelf and selected one for him and one for her so that they would both smell really attractive. His hands ran over all her body and especially between her legs where he twiddled with her clitoris. Her hands ran over all his body and spent a lot of time holding his penis. It was her new toy.

He dried her in the most sensual way and she did the same for him. They walked to the bed and they kissed passionately for some minutes. Then he made Tatiana stand some distance away so that he could look at her magnificent body again. Alexander knew that the most exciting thing he could do was to lick Tatiana's clitoris and he proceeded to do that in the most passionate way. It gave him a chance to look at her pussy at close quarters and see that it was just as beautiful as she was. Tatiana had delightful skin and when the hood on her clitoris was pulled back, it revealed a nice little shiny bean which Alexander licked until her thighs tightened around his head uncontrollably while she had a really big orgasm. When she released his head Alexander knelt between her legs and put his penis back where it had just been a few short hours ago.

In between one of their many screws for the night Tatyana was very interested and keen to discuss what had happened during the making of the video. She wanted to know how Alexander felt about it. It was obvious that having your first fuck was not such a big deal for a man as for a woman but nevertheless she wanted to know what he felt. He also wanted to know what she felt although it was fairly obvious from her reaction that she enjoyed herself.

"Alexander. I know you enjoyed making love to me this afternoon but why was it special?"

"Well for a start I had never seen a woman's body before in real life and I can't tell you how different it is from seeing one in a video. The smell of your body and the smell of your pussy sent my mind reeling. And then when I touched your breasts and your nipples became hard - I knew I was having this effect on you and I knew it was me doing it, not somebody else. That felt great. And when I riffled my fingers through the hair on your pussy, that was a whole new sensation."

"I remember watching your face when that happened and an amazing look came over it. I had no idea what you were thinking."

"I don't think I was thinking anything. I was just imagining that I was going to put my dick into your vagina very soon. Then my finger slipped between your legs and I felt how wet you were. You can watch all the movies in the world and you would never have any idea just how wet a woman gets when she is sexually stimulated. And boy, were you sexually stimulated."

"Yes. I remember. I could feel I was wet and I put my finger down there to check - you probably didn't notice - and yes I was very wet. Did you notice me smelling my finger? I had never smelt like that before. I must have been really excited"

"Yes and I could smell it too."

"And then I knelt between your open thighs and I could see your pussy and how pink it was and I could see your little clitoris and I felt it and it was hard. Then I moved my dick towards your vagina and do you remember, one of the coaches guided it to the opening to your vagina."

"No I didn't notice that."

"And then my dick was just a little way into your wet vagina. There was nothing between you and me and I just slipped in so easily and naturally. It was so wonderful. I will never forget the feeling when my dick felt the wetness inside you. That's the feeling that makes making love to you so wonderful."

"I remember my legs wrapped around your body and pulled you in and I could feel that you were in so deep. I could feel that the skin of your thighs was rubbing up against the skin of my thighs and I could feel your weight. Alexander, my dear Alexander, you were wonderful. Thank you."

Alex was a quick learner and with Tatiana being so enthusiastic about him, he was able to give Tatiana her first orgasm with his dick alone. In that moment of calm reflection after Alexander pulled out, Tatiana thought to herself what a lucky girl she was. She could have given her virginity for nothing to some hooligan who wanted to make her into a trophy or she could have just lost it by accident and here she was, a lot of money, a beautiful first time and a Prince to boot. What a lucky girl! It was the beginning of a long and happy partnership which nobody could have imagined just a few weeks before.

Alexander ordered dinner in the room with the best caviar and wine. It was a perfect setting and they continued to make love until well past midnight when they both fell asleep.

As you can imagine, the video was a great success.

12