All Comments on 'Tattoo'

by cactusjuggler

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
nakdsubnakdsubover 12 years ago
I hope you're planning more chapters

So far, so good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I've missed your writing

Great story, very pleased you're still writing - one of the very best!! Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Wow that was so hot. Impressive. Please write another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

This was a great submission. I would love to have a womans face be buried between my legs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Very good and stimulating story

This story was very good and demonstrates that you cannot always depend on friends when it comes to sex. Allison is a perfect victim and seems to be a closet submissive lesbian who enjoys the smell and taste of a woman. Lovely thought for sure. Liked the overall story, but not the inclusion of the husband. Lynette should have kept her only for herself to really play mistress/slave to the hilt.

I agree that this story could have at least one more chapter if not several, it's that good and the foundation is set for more. Lynette should have a change of mind to leave her husband out, that would be more exciting.

Keep writing, you have a good style.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Good story almost to the final sentences, but the introduction of a male slant ruins a good lesbian sex story. Sorry.

agenuineguy4u2agenuineguy4u2about 3 years ago

Even though I am a male, I totally relate to the story teller's character. A person who finally realizes their true need and purpose in life is to find a Woman who can utilize their (my) need to be a pussy slave. Not sure if the Dommes bringing in their men is significant.

Seems to me that when either Catherine or Lynette realize how easily, and hard, the narrator orgasms while worshiping pussy that alone is the story.

The Dommes could be using either male or female pussy slaves who tell us of their thrill to the smell and taste of pussy. What is important is that the Dommes understand the submissive's need to serve and be humiliated.

For me, it's not just lesbians, it's cuckolding, that includes worshiping used pussy and being humiliated sexually. The cuckoldress may (probably will) have Her submissive service either gender.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I love your stories

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercactusjuggler@cactusjuggler
389 Followers
I've been writing online erotica for almost twenty years. My favorite themes include: lesbianism, facesitting, humiliation, smothering, mind control, and incest. I often write stories requested by readers, and those requests have taken me to some pretty strange places.