All Comments on 'Tavern Tales: The Fiddler's Pride'

by GigglingGoblin

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
Sothe101Sothe101over 7 years ago
Ideas!

Sorry for my lateness getting this comment up, life's been a bit barmy with career uncertainties but I'm here now! First of all, lovely as always, adored the ending, second of all, I'd live to see what fun you could have with Beauto and the Beast, Little Mermaid, or perhaps just a bit of fun with a horny Naga.

If your looking for something different and perhaps challenging how about a bit of a Lovecraft spoof? Straight-laced everywoman is forced to shelter in a small village for (Insert your own contrivance here) and finds the town is a just a bit nutty, in fact the whole towns a cult for (insert your own bit of fun here) and attempt to convert the everywoman.

A zombie apocalypse, but with more sex, like zombieism is now an STI and people who are infected get all kinds of buffs so make them more able to infect others. Not sure if this is your particular wheelhouse but I figured I'd throw it out there.

A woman wanders into a jungle full of plant life that needs to be "watered" regularly and has to escape before they convince to stay forever as a fluid pet.

I'm certain I can come up with more if you'd like me too, but I figured I would let some one else have a turn.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGigglingGoblin@GigglingGoblin
Check out my Patreon for exclusive content, polls on future stories, early updates, alternate Bad Ends, smutty "Dungeons and Dazes" games/erotic one-on-one roleplays, and more! It really does help me keep writing these stories regularly, even if you can only afford to pledge a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES