Taxi ride from hell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jimmy got more turned on as he watched Hye-jin pee in her panties and all over herself. The pee flowed all the way down her long legs and soaked her stocking-covered feet, RHT and all.

Hye-jin didn't care at this point-it just felt so good to relieve herself. She had planted her feet apart so Jimmy had a clear view up the back of her legs, all the way to her pee-soaked panties which weren't pure white anymore. She could rinse herself off later when they went through the marsh.

Jimmy left her standing spread-eagled against the back of the car for the next hour as dawn approached.

Hye-jin leaned her head on the trunk as her legs were getting tired. Her round butt faced out as her body was bent over, offering a perfect view of her butt crack and pussy framed by the white garter belt, straps, and stockings.

Jimmy went up behind her and rubbed his dick in the ass crack, stroking the sheer nylon material of her panties. His dick was so hot it was ready to burst.

Hye-jin felt this stiff pole moving against her ass crack and remembered her boy friends' had heated foreplay, stroking her pussy and feeling up her nylon-covered legs. Lacking sleep, she felt a little dizzy but could feel herself responding to the abusive attack on her ass and pussy. She could feel the moisture seeping out into her panties and helpless as her body was submitting to this stranger who was molesting her. Was she actually enjoying this? Perhaps her sex life had been too repressed by her conservative lifestyle.

Finally, dawn arrived and the warm morning light washed over Hye-jin's exposed behind and nylon-covered legs. The sheen on her nylons was just beautiful.

"OK, let's get moving," said Jimmy. He pulled Hye-jin upright and stood her up straight. "First, we have to get through a small marsh before we can head upstream," instructed Jimmy. "You will walk ahead of me-and don't try anything funny."

Hye-jin thought about asking Jimmy to button up her front, but she thought, "Why bother? He's already seen and done everything even her boyfriends never tried."

Now that it was getting lighter, she could see where she was walking the night before. It was a marshy area with tall grasses and rush-not very thick, but still difficult to walk through in the dark. As they approached the dark marsh vegetation, she could feel the soft, damp ground. Her stocking-covered feet sank into the muddy ground and she could feel the mud between her toes as she squished her way through the edge of the marsh.

Then the water rose up her legs until she was immersed up to her chest. At least the fresh water rinsed off the pee and cum juice from the night before. As they reached the other side of the marsh, the water got shallower and she emerged totally soaked, but freshly rinsed off all the way down to her RHT covered toes and heels. Next came the walk upstream along a stream that fed the marsh.

Hye-jin left her sundress unbuttoned as they turned upstream where the clear stream entered the edge of the marsh. The light wind felt nice, cooling off her body. The moisture evaporating from her wet sundress and underwear felt great! Her sling back shoes were soaked, but the open design helped drain the marsh water from her legs and feet. They followed a narrow trail that was lined with waist high grass and shrubs; trees shaded the trail, offering relief from the sun as it tracked higher in the sky.

Jimmy said, "We're almost there...." Hye-jin thought, "I can't believe I'm hiking in the woods in my underwear with a total stranger! What was I thinking when I planned this dream vacation on a remote beach in the tropics? Ah, I wasn't thinking-that's the problem!"

As they rounded a turn in the trail, she slipped on a sloping section and turned her trim ankle. "Ouch!" she screamed, as she fell on her butt, not being able to catch her fall with her hands tied behind her back.

Jimmy came up from behind to check on her. He kneeled down in front of her and held her ankle. Jimmy felt along the ankle, relishing the feel of smooth nylon and her exposed stockinged leg all the way to her sheer white panties. Her dark pussy hair was clearly in sight.

Hye-jin felt a little discomfort as he probed her ankle, but no pain. Whew, just a slight sprain. She could still walk.

Jimmy reached behind her and cut the plastic tie securing her arms.

Hye-jin brought her arms in front and rubbed her wrists. Her arms were stiff and sore from being stuck behind her since the previous night. She took the opportunity to close the top of her open sundress to at least cover her breasts. It was a hopeless effort in maintaining some modesty, but she felt a little better. Now she had some chance to get away. Her sundress was unrestrained from her waist down, so she could quickly or even run if she could. The only drawback was that she was totally exposed from her panties down to her toes.

"Oh, no!" Hye-jin realized. She left everything behind in the car-suitcase, carry-on, purse, everything. No money, passport, nothing-except what she was wearing: sundress, garter belt, bra and panties, and one pair of Hanes stockings. Fortunately, everything was still OK, even her stockings which had already survived mushing through the marsh-twice-and walking along the stream. She would have to do until she could get to her extra clothes.

Meanwhile, her undies and stockings were about the only things that gave her any comfort with something familiar. They would help her survive this unbelievable ordeal in the middle of nowhere. Now that her hands were free, she felt she had a better chance.

They walked another 1/2 mile or so in the forest, which felt steamier as the sun rose overhead. Hye-jin felt sweaty in the thick moist heat, but kept moving. Suddenly, it clouded over and she was quickly drenched in a tropical downpour. It actually felt wonderful to be soaked by pure rainwater, which cooled her off and rinsed off her sweat. She felt her energy level perk up.

Jimmy, walking just behind, leered at Hye-jin's wet sundress, which showed off her white underwear and dark stockings.

Hye-jin didn't seem to care anymore-what could she do? She just trudged onward, to where she had no idea-just keep walking until told to stop....

Jimmy and Hye-jin approached an open area with a waterfall at least 20' high. Before Jimmy could say anything, Hye-jin headed straight for the waterfall to rinse herself off. She dashed through the shallow stream and parked herself under the cascade of clean, cool water from the mountains above.

Facing out, her sundress was now open in front exposing her sheer bra and panties, garter belt, and stockings. She closed her eyes and reveled in the pure pleasure of being washed clean. She seemed oblivious to Jimmy drooling in sexual delight with his prick quickly rising.

Jimmy could hardly wait to reach the remote cabin near the waterfall.

Hye-jin finally came out of the waterfall, drenched to the skin-her gorgeous body was entirely exposed from breast to legs, as the sheer lingerie was practically transparent.

Jimmy couldn't wait anymore. He came up from behind Hye-jin and grabbed her breasts.

Hye-jin was caught off guard as she was feeling so nice after the soak in the waterfall and cooling off. He was too strong to pull away. His hands kneaded her firm breasts and pinched her tiny nipples, which were already stimulated. She felt strange warmth in her pussy as she closed her eyes and imagined him penetrating her with what appeared to be an extraordinary penis.

Hye-jin felt his rising prick tucked into her ass as his hands roamed further down her body and caressed her clit. His long fingers lingered at the edges of her cunt, sliding up and down and tormenting her sexual appetite, which was beyond her control. She felt juices flowing and soaking her sheer panties. Hye-jin couldn't help moaning in ecstasy, just waiting for his finger to enter her center of sex.

But he was just teasing. Jimmy felt his precum leaking out as he stroked his prick along the sheer fabric of her panties-up and down along the ass crack. It was driving both Hye-jin and him crazy with desire. He slid his hands back up to her breasts to further drive Hye-jin crazy with impatience and frustration.

Suddenly, Jimmy drew his hands away and ordered Hye-jin to start walking. The cabin was nearby and he was getting eager to get there before dark.

Hye-jin couldn't understand why she felt so turned on. After all, she was being abducted against her will. It was obvious that Jimmy wanted to violate her virgin body and was just interested in fulfilling his own sexual fantasies, which included a fetish for stockings. On the other hand, she also had her own stocking fetish, so perhaps he could satisfy her urges as well. Masturbating herself was OK, but perhaps Jimmy could really quell her preoccupation with nylons and pretty lingerie. She would just have to wait to see what happened next.

As they turned on the streamside trail, she suddenly spotted a small wooden cabin in the middle of a clearing. It looked like no one had been there for a while. Jimmy took a quick look around but didn't see any sign that anyone had been there since he was there last. Only he knew about this remote cabin, so he felt confident that he and Hye-jin would not be discovered. Jimmy went up the front door and opened the combination lock. He ushered Hye-jin inside.

As soon as she stepped inside the door, Jimmy wrapped a bracelet on her wrist. Before she could react, it was locked securely. Jimmy explained that it was a special bracelet with an electronic circuit that was activated if the bracelet crossed an invisible barrier around the cabin-just like supermarkets that use carts with electronic locking devices to prevent expensive carts from leaving the parking lot. This bracelet issued a stunning shock if it crossed the electronic barrier. Jimmy also explained that Jimmy could manually activate the bracelet anytime by remote control-if she didn't cooperate.

Jimmy said, "Why don't you test it? I'll set the voltage back to about 50% so you won't be hurt."

Hye-jin took a chance and walked through the front door. Suddenly, she felt intense pain throughout her entire body as the shock stunned her and brought her to her nylon-covered knees. She crumpled onto the carpeted floor and grimaced, as she was paralyzed. Drawing up her knees to her chest, she groaned in pain as tears poured from her eyes. She had never felt intense pain like this.

"See," said Jimmy, "it's a good thing I cut the power."

Hye-jin trembled and whispered, "Please don't shock me again! I will be good. I won't try to run away."

"Good," said Jimmy, "we are going to have some fun."

It took Hye-jin another hour to uncurl herself from her balled-up position on the floor. Perhaps she should give up the idea of escaping, she thought.

Hye-jin was exhausted from trekking from the car to the cabin, an almost all-day walk through marsh and forest. She needed to lie down. Jimmy saw that she seemed tired, so he pointed her to a bedroom to the side. A bed! Hye-jin headed straight for the bed and lay down. She drew her sundress around her body, turned to her side, and closed her eyes. It didn't take more than a few minutes to fall into deep sleep. She hadn't eaten all day--since her flight from Miami, actually-but she wasn't that hungry.

Jimmy looked at her lying in bed, totally out. He sat down next to her and stroked her long, smooth black hair-typical for Korean beauties. She didn't even move.

He ran his hands down her side, sliding along her hip, feeling the slight edge of her panties and garter belt-then down the garter strap to the top of her stockings, all the way to her shoes which she neglected to remove. He slipped the shoes off while caressing the stocking feet displaying dark reinforced heels and toes.

There was some mud on her feet, but she had walked through a marsh and in a stream, so that was to be expected. Jimmy got some warm water and a towel and cleaned the mud and dirt off her feet. The RHT darkened with moisture and stimulated his desire to just fuck her-but he would wait. There would be plenty of time.

He then turned away and thought about dinner. Fortunately, he had stocked the cabin recently with survival food not requiring refrigeration. There was ample water from the nearby stream stored in a water tank up the hill. He had a propane tank for heating and cooking with gas. He and Hye-jin could survive for months without restocking provisions.

Hye-jin was in deep sleep. She saw herself getting ready for the trip before boarding in Los Angeles yesterday. She had gone through her dresser looking for her favorite lingerie-such as Felina underwear, Hanes RHT stockings, Dior sandalfoot nylons, and some full-fashioned hosiery from Europe. They would be fun to wear at the Jamaican resort, wherever it was. Impulsively, she decided to wear a white Felina garter belt and matching sheer bra and panties. From all the stockings, she picked her favorite, Hanes RHT in Town Taupe, 10 long. The 10L stockings were perfect for her legs, bringing the stocking tops to just short of her panties. Even wearing a loose sundress, the stocking tops weren't that obvious, even with a stiff wind playing with her hem. But she loved to tease guys by walking up glass stairs for dramatic upskirt views.

Going to the LAX airport, she had caught a cab. The cab driver had an eyeful when she stepped into the cab-her long legs swinging into the car with her hemline pulled to her stocking tops. That was fun. It was one way to "tip" the driver!

At the airport during security check, her garter clips set off the metal detector, so she was pulled aside for a manual screening. As luck would have it, only male screeners were available.

The lucky guy who got the task ran his wand up and down her body and detected the metal clips on her thighs. After repeating this scanning, he finally had said, "Ma'am, I'm sorry but I have to confirm the wand reading. I hope you won't mind my running my gloved hands along your legs."

"Sure, go ahead," said Hye-jin, relishing the thought of a nice-looking guy stroking her leg and feeling her up. He would be surprised! Perhaps she should just tell him that she's wearing a garter belt and stockings-nah, that would be boring.

The screener placed his hands on the front of her thighs and slowly stroked her leg. He came across the garter clips and felt them through his hands covered with latex gloves. He seemed puzzled. Was this in the manual? He repeated the hand scanning on the rear of her legs. Same thing. Hmmm, what is that? "I'm sorry, ma'am, I need to do one more thing to make sure. I'm going to have to lift the hem of your dress so I can visually confirm what you have underneath.

"OK, go ahead," said Hye-jin, feeling moist thinking about how this guy was going to have a stroke when he sees her white garter belt, sheer panties and dark stockings!

Facing her away from the line of curious onlookers, he kneeled down and lifted the front of her sundress. His eyes opened wide as he saw for the first time in his life, old-fashioned nylon stockings held up by a garter belt. Then he noticed her sheer white panties displaying her dark pubic hair. He then brazenly fingered the metal garter clasp to see what it was. He had never seen on in person-only in porn magazines. The screener gazed at the garter straps and nylon stockings with his mouth open. He suddenly caught himself and apologized, "Sorry, ma'am! I've never seen anything like this. It's definitely not in our manual."

Hye-jin said, "That's OK. I'm glad to make your day."

The screener dropped the front of her sundress, stood up, and meekly motioned for her to gather her things and move forward.

Hye-jin, still in deep sleep, recalled that special moment at the beginning of the trip. Was she an exhibitionist? Did she get thrills by showing off her body and tempting men with a stocking fetish?

Her dream moved on to the flight to Miami sitting in the business section. She sat next to a handsome businessman going to a convention. As the flight progressed, she noticed that he was glancing at her lap quite often. Perhaps it was the sight of her white garter belt straps and dark stocking tops showing through the sundress. She had forgotten to wear a slip over her undies, so that's the price she paid. But it was exciting to show off her adorned legs to a stranger.

Feeling tingling in her pussy, she relaxed her legs and let them spread apart little by little. She slowly sat back further and further back allowing the hem of her sundress to creep up her nylon adorned legs until the dark stocking tops began to appear. He was definitely paying more attention now as he hungrily leered at her legs from the corner of his eyes-without looking too obvious. They were seated in the back section of the business section, so Hye-jin could show off her legs without the flight attendants seeing too much.

Finally, she had enough. Why delay the inevitable? She sat up straight and drew up her knees to her chest. "Oh, that feels so great! I needed to stretch my back and legs. I hope you don't mind," she said casually to the man next to her.

"Don't mind me. You look really comfortable. Go ahead." He replied. The hem of the sundress had creeped up even more, revealing the thin green line at the edge of the stocking tops.

That did it! Hye-jin spotted the man's dick building in his pants, trying to break through the material. She thought she saw a wet spot forming, sign of precum. She was having an effect on him!

Hye-jin did something normal for native Koreans-she spread her knees apart-one knee upright, the other down on the side. This completely exposed her panties and cunt. "It was getting warm between my legs and this feels so cool," said Hye-jin innocently, knowing that she was getting a rise from him-literally.

Hye-jin's eyelids were fluttering in her deep sleep state, thinking fondly of how she had him hooked with something so simple as showing off her nyloned legs. The flight to Miami was almost over, so Hye-jin brought an end to the teasing and repositioned herself demurely. Her fellow passenger was breathing a little heavily and the bulge had settled down, but there was definitely a wet spot on his pants.

The flight from Miami to Jamaica was too short to have fun on the plane. Besides, she was sitting next to an older woman who would not be a challenging subject for her experiments in teasing. Hye-jin suddenly remembered landing in Jamaica and getting into the cab with a stranger-then the adventure through marsh and forest before ending up in this cabin in the middle of nowhere.

She woke up with a start. This was no longer a dream. Was it a nightmare, or a chance to explore her sexuality and fantasies? She lay in bed dressed only in the sundress, sheer white bra and panties, and RHT stockings. What's next? Wasn't she supposed to report to work in NYC in a few weeks? Does anyone know where she is? How would they even find her? Did anyone witness seeing her get in the car with the "taxi driver," if he was actually one. Did she disappear off the surface of the planet never to be seen again? Or, will she actually enjoy this unusual "vacation" from reality and plunge into a sexual fantasy?

One thing for sure, it would not be easy to leave here. Her pussy juices were beginning to flow as she thought about Jimmy's prick sliding along her ass crack. "What would it feel like inside her plunging deeply into her pussy driving her to an unimaginable climax, much more than just by playing with myself," she imagined. Her hands found their way to her clit and stroked herself to increasing excitement.

She looked down and saw her sundress spread open again. She spread her legs wide open, moved the edge of her panties to the side, and fingered herself. With her eyes closed, she could imagine Jimmy's dick inside her. Her fingers slide more easily as the juices flowed. She felt dizzy as she came closer to coming, then she exploded in utter ecstasy. This was so much better than what her boy friends ever did. Imagine what Jimmy could do as they both explored their stocking fetish together.