Taxi ride from hell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dior11
dior11
33 Followers

Then she looked up through her wide-open nylon-covered legs-there was Jimmy standing in the doorway, slipping off his pants and walking toward her. He had no underwear on. A huge dick was rising as he approached. It was monstrous. It was too big. It would hurt! Will it fit inside me? It might slide in easily with all the pussy juices flowing. All these thoughts zipped through Hye-jin's mind as she welcomed Jimmy with open arms.

He grabbed her ankles and dragged her forward on the bed until her butt was on the edge. He slid his hands up her stockinged legs to her knees and drew up her legs around his back. Jimmy loved the feel of her nylon-covered legs stroking his bareback. He drew Hye-jin even closer and probed her cunt with his gigantic cock until it found the slick entrance.

Hye-jin moaned as the prick slid straight in to the hilt. "It fits," thought Hye-jin as the prick began going in and out with long deliberate strokes. It was driving her mad. Her brain felt like it would explode any minute. He was teasing her with the slow, long strokes.

Jimmy pulled up her sleek legs onto his shoulders so he could plunge even deeper. Now the nylons were rubbing against his neck and shoulders, further hardening his prick. Jimmy and Hye-jin exploded together in a climax that was more intense than either ever experienced. Jimmy didn't stop. He continued the stroking that tortured Hye-jin. She couldn't take any more! Jimmy kept his stiff prong going until they climaxed again.

They both collapsed on the bed with her nylon-covered legs across his chest. He stroked the full length of her legs, admiring the sweat-covered sheer nylons and cum all over her pussy. Jimmy leaned over and removed the electronic bracelet. He was confident that Hye-jin had found a new life and would not be leaving soon. Hye-jin was surprised to have the bracelet removed, but felt no urge to escape. She could enjoy this "voluntary" captivity enjoying a shared fetish.

Hye-jin whispered in Jimmy's ear: "Why don't you go back to the car when you have a chance and retrieve the rest of my lingerie and stockings? I haven't had this much fun ever! This has to be better than the Caribbean Cabanas. I'll stick around as long as we both can stand each other and enjoy having incredible sex with me wearing my favorite undies and stockings. In fact, I think going to NYC to work for a corporation sounds kind of boring now. For now, let's go back to the waterfall so I can rinse myself off-including my bra, panties, stockings and sundress. They will have to do until you come back to resupply my funwear."

Hye-jin and Jimmy stepped out of the cabin to bath and enjoy unlimited sex with wet stockings and underwear. They enjoyed the rest of the morning under the waterfall and drying off next to the stream. This was the life!

The End

dior11
dior11
33 Followers