Taxi Ride to Heaven

Story Info
Marina finally gets the rough treatment she's longed for.
3k words
4.41
37.2k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Maria24
Maria24
665 Followers

Her 25-year high school reunion did not go as Marina had envisioned it. Of course, she had also set the bar pretty damn high; she had hoped to impress her classmates with her still firm body, her youthful looks, her social status—admittedly acquired via her husband, who owned a supermarket chain.

However, no one paid too much attention to her: David—her high school boyfriend, who was now happily married with three children—didn't; Mira—her best friend, with whom she'd gotten drunk and stupid way too many times—didn't; Jarred—who always had a crush on her—didn't.

Was it out of jealousy? Did they purposefully ignore her, because they were jealous of her success, of her status and social position? Naturally, everyone lies in such occasions and Marina did too; she bragged about her son being a straight-A student, but, she didn't mention he'd come home drunk out of his mind every weekend, nor that she had discovered a bag of pot and several pills in his drawer.

She didn't mention, either, her suspicions that Fred, her husband, was cheating on her with his secretary; nor did she say anything about the sexless nature of their marriage.

She was certain everyone had lied about certain facts, or, perhaps, simply concealed certain aspects of their lives; she spent the night hearing about how all her old friends and classmates thrived, about their good positions in companies, their thriving businesses, their overachieving children.

She pulled her short skirt down; wearing knee-high boots, a tight leather mini-skirt, and a midriff-exposing top with a deep cleavage was, perhaps, not the best choice for an outfit. On the other hand, she had wanted to show her body off to everyone, to show that she still looked as athletic and hot as she did back in high school.

Could that have been why she was shunned throughout the evening? Jealousy over her having maintained her figure, while everyone else had taken up a few extra pounds? She had noticed everyone's guts, relaxed muscles, the baldness in the men, the wrinkles and goosefeet in the women.

A heavy sigh escaped her mouth, as she moved her glance away from the window and the speeding buildings and toward the cab driver; a young, black man wearing a plain white shirt, his gaze fixed on the road ahead.

And yet, it was with pure satisfaction she noticed him stealing glimpses on the rearview mirror; she pulled her skirt up and her smile widened, when he gave his nose a quick rub, suddenly abandoning his thitherto rigid stature.

Satisfied, Marina uncrossed her legs, letting her skirt lift even higher; she might have failed to impress her old classmates, but, at the least, she still had it. The driver cleared his throat and checked all his mirrors, then looked about, as he took the turn the GPS instructed him.

Driving away from the main avenue, cruising along the darker small streets leading to her home, Marina caressed her chest softly, checking on the driver with the corner of her eye.

"We're here, ma'am," he said, when he parked outside the house in the sparsely populated neighborhood.

"That was a quick ride," she said with a smile and leaned forth deeply to hand him the fare.

"Not much traffic at this time of night, ma'am," he offered her a wide smile, which exposed his bright white teeth.

"Tell me about it," she chuckled. "There's no one around here, you know. You hardly ever see anyone."

"It's a great neighborhood, though," he said. "Green, quiet..."

"Sometimes, too quiet," she winked.

"Well," he cleared his throat, "have a good night, ma'am. I..."

"You know," she said with a wide grin, "if you aren't in a hurry, we could...there's a small parking lot around the corner, we could go there to...talk? I'm bored and I don't feel like going to bed yet."

"I'm not sure it'd be...appropriate, ma'am," the man looked away. "I mean..."

"Oh, don't worry," she giggled. "If you're worried about your next fare, I'll compensate you...it'll be worth your while."

"No, that's not...ma'am, I just don't think it proper, for us to..."

"Oh, leave your proper out of it, will you? The question is," she continued, agitated, "if you want to keep me some company in these late night hours..."

"I..." he swallowed down loudly. "Yes, of course," he then said, when she blatantly lowered her blouse, revealing her lack of a bra.

"Magnificent," she smiled and leaned back on the seat, keeping her legs spread. "Just drive around the corner, you'll see the lot. It's not even a proper parking lot, just...an open space.

"Very discreet and quiet," she gave him a meaningful wink and he ignited the engine, driving slowly around Marina's three-story home.

"Here we are," she pointed at the empty lot and he drove in, parking at the remotest from the street corner.

"So," he cleared his throat, "what would you like to...oh," he gasped, when she thrust her hand inside his pants, taking his soft, thick prick in her hand. "Not very subtle, are we?"

"Fuck subtlety," she moaned, as she stroked blood into his rapidly growing tool.

"Yeah, I guess you're...right..." His moans grew heavier.

Marina slithered to the front seat and unbuttoned his jeans; she yanked them down and his rock-hard cock stood tall in all its glory.

"Damn," she chuckled, softly pulling the foreskin down, "that's definitely the biggest I've ever...had no idea they actually came in these sizes!"

"Yeah, I'm..." He groaned, when she wrapped her lips around his thick head, her soft, warm tongue gently swirling about the sensitive tip. "You really don't waste any time!" He exclaimed.

"What's the point?" She lifted her eyes, meeting his, while running her full lips across his length. "I just wanted some cock tonight; why waste time with pleasantries and subtle flirting?"

"An aggressive woman that knows what she wants," he said to himself, astounded. "I sure like it!" He told her and established a firm grip around her hair. "Let me guess," he said, quickly finding his courage and audacity, "you also think you want it rough, huh?"

"Nope," she shook her head with a wide smirk. "I know I want it rough, baby."

"I sure hope you'll remember that, when I'm done with you!"

"You know—" she squeezed his balls hard, smiling at his sudden squirming "—I've heard many a men bragging about their prowess, yet, I've never not been disappointed."

"Why don't you—" he pushed her head down on his prick, forcing his length deep down her throat "—just quit yapping and swallow my fucking dick?"

His thick shaft glided along her lips, stuffing her mouth and throat; she drooled over his massive prick, as he slammed the back of her throat, guiding her head viciously up and down his cock.

She gagged on his massive prick; his rough hand pulled her skirt up above her waist and his fingers caressed her asscrack, causing goosebumps on her skin.

"I sure love sluts like you," he grinned. "No underwear, always on the lookout for some big black cock...come on, suck it better, bitch!" He slammed her head all the way down to his prick, burying her nose in his trimmed crotch.

Overwhelmed, Marina drew short, whistling breaths and squirmed and slapped his thighs. He pulled her up by the hair, and she heaved.

She looked dead into his eyes with her watery gaze and offered him a wide smile.

"That's a good girl." He twisted her hair and guffawed, when she let out a loud, painful scream. "You wanted the rough treatment, remember?" He winked, then pushed her back down on his drenched in drool cock, driving it balls deep down her throat.

She writhed, when his sausage-like fingers came in contact with her already wet pussy; he rubbed her slit and slapped her cunt hard, sending thunderous jolts of mind-numbing pleasure across her body.

Holding her head down in his crotch, he swayed his lower back, drilling her throat harder, his moans echoing loudly inside the tight confines of the cab.

Her eyes popped wide open, when he pushed two fingers inside her, stretching her tight, untouched for several years, pussy.

"Shit," he exclaimed, as he pushed harder, fighting the resistance of her tightness, "how tiny is your husband, bitch? Or, does he just not bother fucking you any longer?"

"My God," she gasped, when he lifted her head, allowing her a moment of deep breathing. "I love your huge cock, baby, just..."

"Oh," he shrugged, "you don't like talking about hubby, huh? All right. I was just wondering what you'll say to him, when you go home with your holes utterly ruined by my dong.

"Never mind," he smirked. "Get back to it, bitch!"

Her lips parted wide and she swallowed him down; gradually, it became easier as her throat stopped resisting his girth and length. Her grip around his balls tightened, when he inserted a third finger in her cunt.

"Stop complaining," he groaned. "You should be grateful I'm opening you up, you dumb slut. I could have just as well used my cock from the start; then, you'd understand what real pain is."

It was nothing like she had envisioned it; nothing like the videos she had often watched online during lonesome mornings at home. And yet, her body was on fire and her pussy soaked.

Suddenly, he jerked her head back and instructed her to go to the backseat; obediently, and with drool still dripping down her chin, she crawled between the two front seats and a slight scream exited her mouth, when he slapped her, hard, on the ass.

"Now, let's see if you can suck cock without assistance," he said, when he opened the door and remained standing, leaning his elbows on the cab's roof.

On all fours on the back seat, Marina stroked his huge dong with both hands, spreading her own saliva on its smooth, dark skin.

She wrapped her lips tightly around the head, twirling her tongue; he squirmed and her lips twitched. With one hand around his balls and the other stroking the shaft, she licked his length, tasting salt.

Then, she swallowed him down once more.

"Take your clothes off, slut," he instructed her and she immediately obeyed. "You've sure a fine body, slut," he inspected her carefully, scratching his chin, as she stood outside in the cool night breeze in nothing but her boots.

A way too loud moan escaped her mouth, when his lips were on her breasts, sucking and biting; then, she looked about, in horror, wondering whether anyone had decided to go dog-walking in the middle of the night.

"All natural, huh?" He twisted her soft C-cup breasts and his lips curled, when she cried out loudly. "Love natural tits, babe. Come on, have a seat," he pushed her back and stood between her legs, his knees bent.

She squeezed her breasts around his shaft, her mouth wide open eager to accept his head, as he grinded his prick against her sternum and breasts, groaning loudly. He grabbed his prick and slapped it hard on both her breasts, then rubbed it all over her face, smearing drool and dripping mascara all over.

"Look at you," he chuckled. "Already looking like a used up whore and we haven't even started yet!"

She simply stared at him, aghast; the timid cab driver from few minutes before had turned into a rough man straight out of a stereotypical porn and she cherished the abrupt change.

"Turn around," he said and swirled his finger.

Immediately, she did so, arching her lower back; she dug her nails on the leather cover of the backseat, when his tongue flapped rapidly inside her.

"Beg for it." He slapped his prick on her slit, wiping her wetness off his chin. "Tell me how much you want it, bitch."

"Please, fuck my tight pussy," she said, turning her head to look at him. "I really need your black cock in my cunt."

"I don't buy it, slut," he shook his head. "You're just repeating some shit you heard on some fucking porn flick. I need passion, real intensity." He rubbed his prick against her dripping cunt, then buried it between her asscheeks.

"I need to be fucked," she said, her voice growing sterner. "I haven't felt a real man inside me for years, my holes are begging for a good fucking. I must get fucked by a real cock!"

"Slight improvement," he shrugged; then, he pushed his cock against her pussy, stretching it out widely, and rather painfully.

"God!" She screamed and her nails went even deeper into the seat. "Slower, please! I'm too tight for your fucking cock, you're too fucking big, I'm..."

"Now I hear some fucking passion," he said, proudly, and took a firm grip around her waist as he buried himself inside her, her inner muscles spreading to welcome his girth.

"Jesus," she cried. He was balls deep in her, reaching unexplored depths of her body; feeling as if she was giving birth in reverse, grinding her body against his crotch, somehow trying to accommodate his humongous prick.

"Here comes the pleasure," he chuckled and slammed her cunt hard.

His prick tightly engulfed by her tight cunt, she couldn't fight the screams any longer, as he pounded her rough, his balls noisily slapping against her drenched pussy. Gradually, she was stretched out just enough properly to accommodate him, yet, her grip around him was still tight and warm. And as his girth glided along her warm, wet cunt, she felt the world go blurry, finally succumbing to the euphoria flooding her mind.

"Fuck," he groaned, as her convulsions engulfed his prick even tighter; he lowered his pace, letting her feel his length in all its glory.

She bit her skirt, upon which her head now rested, drowning the new orgasmic cries; his prick glided against her cunt in a slow, deep rhythm, only further intensifying the immense pleasure...and, suddenly, she erupted into a prolonged cry and as soon as he pulled out, she squirted all over him, unable to control the trembling of her body.

"Wow," he said, genuinely taken aback. "I wasn't expecting...you were really hungry for cock!"

"I still am," she moaned, still shaking. "My pussy's still hungry for your big black cock."

"You've got another hole, slut, which we shouldn't leave unattended."

It took a moment for the meaning of his words to register in her head; and as soon as she understood, her jaw dropped.

She opened her mouth, ready to protest, but, when he spat on her clenching asshole and rubbed it with his finger, she bit down her lips and remained perfectly still.

At first, the pain was tremendous; she bit her forearm in her desperate attempts to drown her screams. He pushed his prick deep in her, dilating her sphincters.

Gradually, he began the pounding, at first in a slow, gentle rhythm, which quickly allowed her to relax; and as his drilling continued, her ass was stretched out and the pain was replaced by an unprecedented elation.

He slapped her ass several times and the sharp pain caused her asshole to clench tight around his prick, causing her even better to feel his size; her muffled cries of pain had turned into loud moans of insane pleasure and she had forgotten she was too close to home, too close to houses where her—and her husband's—friends lived.

Her ass was mercilessly rammed; he pulled her hair hard, as he rocked her body forth with his pounding, his balls slapping against her soaked cunt. It was her second time ever to have experienced anal sex and the first time had been rather unpleasant.

Why it felt so amazing this time around, she couldn't tell; all she knew at the moment was that she adored every single moment of the rough sex and did not want it to end. Especially not after she came for a second time, her pussy exploding all over the backseat once more, leaving an even larger wet spot on the leather, while he continued, perfectly unfazed, to ravage her asshole.

"Turn around, bitch," he commanded her and she did, her mouth wide open and her eyes glowing with hunger.

He stroked his prick in front of her face, slapping the head on her tongue, letting her taste herself; even that act of humiliation turned her on, as she sucked his prick clean.

Several thick loads of cum landed all over her face, few drops finding their way in her mouth, filling it with the taste of salt, and she simply took it, while rubbing her still on fire cunt.

She squeezed his head, licking off the last drops.

"Good bitch," he said approvingly and pulled his pants up. "Now, get out of my fucking cab."

"That was it?" She asked, befuddled.

"What did you expect?" He shrugged. "You came, I came, what more is there to do? Talk?" He produced his wallet and threw some bills on the ground. "Here, it's the fare. Now, get out," he raised his voice and Marina, her heart banging hard against her chest, got out of the cab, limping and carrying her clothes under her arm.

"Can I see you again?" She asked, timidly. "I'd love to..."

"Here's my card." He rolled the window down and threw a plastic card on the ground. "When you need a ride, call. It may not be me, but, I'll make sure it's someone that will treat you right."

He backed out of the lot and sped down the street, quickly disappearing from her sight.

Marina picked the bills and card up and stuffed them in her purse. Then, she put a cigarette between her still covered in jism lips; she lit it and dragged long, swallowing both smoke and cum.

Butt naked, her clothes in her arm, she remained there for a moment, realizing she had been used and humiliated, exactly like she had envisioned it during her daytime wet fantasies.

Satisfied, but yearning for more, she leaned against the brick wall and smoked, suddenly wishing for a late night dog-walker to appear.

Maria24
Maria24
665 Followers