All Comments on 'Taxi Ride to Heaven'

by Maria24

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Covered all the bases

Well written and good grammar. The only thing I personally would've liked to see is a little better ending. It seemed also like the whole sex act took a couple of minutes.

AmazonBeauty1966AmazonBeauty1966about 5 years ago
That was ...

.... HOT! Excellent little story here ~ maybe there will be more can rides for her??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

It was hot, but the sex itself seemed rather hasty. It was more like a quickie. And no repeats. Just took off? Probably the guy lacked stamina. Or was he scared of getting caught by the police or some passers-by? Guys who are always looking over the shoulder don't make for good fuckers. The guy was a stupid asshole. Here's a beautiful classy babe with a killer body pleading him to use her roughly like his fuck-toy. He should have fucked her again and again half the night with absolutely no care in the world. And if he wasn't married, he could have forced her to go to his home for the whole night. In her condition, she would have surely agreed. Fuck her the whole night with maybe a few of his friends joining in. THAT surely would have thoroughly satisfied the bitch.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMaria24@Maria24
Bit older now than my nickname suggests (apparently, using your age when you register on a site might not be the smartest of ideas)...doing my Master's in philosophy while going between jobs, still having fun and trying to write, though free time has become a rare commodity. W...