All Comments on 'Taylor Pays for College Ch. 04'

by Soma99

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Soma99Soma99over 6 years agoAuthor
Thank You for Reading!

I wanted to take a minute and say thank you for reading this far!

The beginning of this story was the first thing I published on lit and I never thought anyone would read any of it. I'm really happy with the feedback I've gotten and the overall positive response people have had!

I may come back to this story some day, but it's going to be awhile. As of 10-5-17 I have four other stories half written and I am interested in seeing where those go next.

I hope you've enjoyed getting to know Taylor and Emily, I know I have.

Thanks again,

Kisses

Soma

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I really enjoyed this

Well-written stuff. You've made this community all the better for having contributed your work in a positive way.

soulraxsoulraxalmost 5 years ago
Great overall

Great story overall. Lots of interesting twists very hot stuff. My only issue is that somehow Emily gained control of everything. If I was Emmet, seeing as I was bankrolling everything, I would definitely want to be more involved. You did already establish that he had an earpiece he used with Taylor to give her direction. Once Emily was involved it seems he lost all the control.

Granted it seems Emily and Emmet seemed to have made a deal. But there is no way, if I am Emmet, that I would not want to be involved in some of the decisions.

Still enjoyed the story though.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous