Taylor Pays for College Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily's smile widened, "I will show your little ass, tits and tight cunt to absolutely anyone who I want, and you will say thank you when I am done. That is unless you want to stay home next year while me and Taylor have the time of our lives."

Marissa's eyes had welled up, Taylor hoped she wouldn't cry. Emily had really let her have it, but Marissa hadn't said no yet.

Taylor realized that watching her friend have the same emotions she had experienced at the beginning of this was very exciting to her. She sat there, watching Emily break her down, she really was hoping Marissa would go through with it.

Marissa looked up at the ceiling and pulled her shirt off over her head. Her breasts spilled over the top of a black bra. She reached for the button of her jeans before Emily stopped her.

"Wait a minute." Emily commanded and the Marissa's credit she complied immediately.

"I want you to introduce yourself to Emmett. I'm gonna start recording. I want you to say your name, first and last, your age, and what your hoping for. Remember this is an audition. Then when you're done tell him you hope he likes your tits, then take your bra off and let us all see you topless."

Marissa closed her eyes, the realization that this would be a humiliating experience had set it. Taylor saw her try to slow her breathing so she did not cry.

"OK, tell me when you're ready." Marissa whispered in defeat.

"Are you sure? You can stop now and no one will have seen those hard nipples you have." Emily taunted her.

Taylor knew that making Marissa admit that she wanted to do this over and over again was a thrill for Emily, but Taylor was also surprised at how much she was enjoying it.

"No, I will do it. I really want to go away to school next year." Marissa said, accepting her fate.

"OK, Action!" Emily pointed at Marissa as she said spoke.

Marissa looked into Emily's phone and began speaking, with only a slight tremor in her voice. "Hello Emmett, my name is Marissa Spearman, I am an eighteen year old high school senior. I hope you will help me with college the way you did with Taylor. I also hope you like my tits." Marissa then reached behind her back and unhooked her bra. She pulled it away from her and held it in her left hand as she stood topless before her good friend and an almost stranger. She held eye contact with the camera, but Taylor also saw the tell tale signs of embarrassment seep in. Marissa had goose bumps forming up her body and her cheeks had turned red, it got more obvious the longer Emily made her stand there.

"Hop up and down." Emily directed Marissa.

"Now?" Marissa asked surprised but the request.

"Yes let him see those fun bags jiggle." Emily said with a wide smile spread across her face.

Marissa had now turned bright red. Her first movement was more of a stretch then a hop, but her second movement included her bending her knees just a bit.

Taylor couldn't take her eyes of of her friend. Her tits did shake back and forth as she moved, but the truly remarkable thing was how red she had turned. Taylor finally admitted to herself she was turned on by seeing her friend humiliated.

"Ok good." Emily said once she had gotten enough for her liking.

Marissa immediately covered her breasts with her hands but stayed put in the middle of the same room where Taylor had done so many of Emily's task for her amusement.

"Ok take your hands away from your body, I like seeing your boobs. I'll be right back." Emily directed before disappearing down the hall.

Once she left Marissa covered herself back up. "You heard her, hands down." Taylor said. Taylor realized it gave her a real thrill to be able to boss someone around. When Marissa went to protest but instead dropped her eyes to the floor and her hands to her sides. Taylor couldn't wait to find out what was next.

Emily came back down the hall holding a dark green scarf, which she quickly blindfolded Marissa with. "Hands on top of your head, don't move until I say so." Emily then walked out of the balcony door and into the suite next door.

Marissa stood shivering with nerves, and Taylor knew she should feel bad for her, but she didn't feel anything but excited. When Emily returned with both Darren and his suitemate Jamie, Taylor was ecstatic.

The guys sat down on the couch facing Marissa.

"Guys this is Marissa, and these are her tits. I hope you like them." Emily said in way of introduction.

Marissa tried to look around to see who had come in but to no avail. "Just so you know Marissa there are two guys looking at you right now, Darren is one and his suitemate Jamie is the other. Don't worry they seem to like them." Emily continued. "I think they want to see more." With that warning Emily stepped in front of Marissa and undid the button of her shorts. She then gave the bottom of them a little tug, not pulling them off but just sliding them down a little bit so the top part of a pair of pink panties came into view.

Taylor could now see the tension in Marissa's jaw as she ground her teeth together. The goose bumps now covered her whole body, and Marissa's breathing was getting quicker and quicker. Marissa shifted her weight from leg to leg, hoping in vein to find a less embarrassing way to stand. She did keep her hands on her head and Taylor considered for the first time that Marissa might go all the way with this. Taylor then realized she wasn't even sure what all the way would be.

"Darren why don't you finish taking them off." Emily directed.

As he did Emily set her phone up to make sure she caught all the action.

Darren was very happy to oblige. He stepped forward and ran his hands down Marissa's flat stomach, causing a shiver to course through her. He finally took hold of the bottom of her denim shorts and gave a slight tug, exposing more of Marissa's delicate undergarments.

The shorts stopped just below her hips, her nipples protruding from her skin. Emily was happy to point this out to the group.

"Wow sweet cheeks, you look really excited!" Emily taunted before rubbing the palm of her hand against Marissa's rock hard nipples. "Wow guys these are really something, go ahead try for yourself." Emily said this to the two guys, but Taylor was the first to her feet, she stood right before her friend and took both of Marissa's breasts into her hands. Taylor started by gently pulling on her nipples but quickly moved to massaging the entirety of her tits.

Marissa let out a slight sigh, but Taylor didn't notice, she was infatuated with gaining control over someone else for once.

After a minute or two Emily had to break it up.

"Ok, let's see what's under those panties!" Emily said before pulling the shorts the rest of that way down. "Jamie, do the honors!"

Jamie actually knelt in front of Marissa, putting her pussy at eye level. Taylor was very impressed that her friend had not made one complaint so far. She might really be able to convince Emmett to help her out.

Jamie pulled from the waist band, one hand even with each leg, and slowly pulled them down, exposing the small strip of pubic hair that sat above her pussy lips.

Marissa stayed silent, but her breathing was now noticeable rapid. Taylor wished she felt more sympathy for her but she just wanted to see what Emily would do next.

With Marissa's panties on the floor Jamie stayed directly in front of her.

"Do you like what you see?" Emily asked him.

"I really do." Jamie spoke for the first time.

"I'll bet she would like it if you played with it some." Emily told him.

Jamie began stroking the inside of Marissa's thighs, taking his time. Taylor wanted to explode as she watched and she wanted to see how Marissa would handle this.

For the first time Marissa groaned a bit, Taylor didn't know if Marissa wanted it to stop or go further. Marissa probably didn't know either.

With a huge smile crossing his face Jamie took his index finger of his right hand and pushed it into Marissa. Her knees bent just a bit and a moan escaped her lips. He slid it back and forth three times before adding his middle finger to the mix.

"How does she feel?" Emily asked.

"She is so incredibly wet." Jaime said almost laughing. "She really likes this!"

Marissa let out a full moan now that her secret was out. Jamie kept pumping his fingers in and out, and Taylor wished she was brave enough to do the same to herself.

"So Marissa, do you like being fingered by a guy you have never even seen?" Emily was ready to put on a show for the camera.

"Yes, I do." Marissa whispered.

"Tell us Marissa, how many little high school boys have you let put their fingers in your tight cunt?"

Marissa looked away, even though she was still blindfolded. She answered slowly, "Four."

"So this is the fifth?" Emily asked, clarifying.

"Yes."

"How many cocks have you held in your hands?" Emily moved on.

"Three."

Marissa was having trouble answering now as Jamie had moved his other hand to her ass in order to hold her in place as he finger fucked her as hard as he could. Taylor could hear the sound of his wet fingers going in and out. Taylor wanted to have Marissa rip her clothes off and fuck everyone.

"How many cocks have you sucked on Marissa? How many sets of balls have you licked? I'll bet you never forget to lick a guy's balls."

"Two."

"How many have fucked you?"

"One."

"That includes the guy who did you in your ass?"

"Yes." Marissa answered in a pant.

Taylor knew Marissa's parents kept pretty close guard of her but she had only had sex with one guy? Taylor was pretty shocked to hear that.

"OK Jamie, give her a break." Emily directed, and Jamie stopped his handy work right away. Taylor wondered what Emily had told them before coming over that made them so obedient.

"So Marissa, I'm gonna guess you haven't jerked two guys off at the same time have you?" Emily asked, but everyone knew the answer.

"No." Marissa admitted to no one's surprise.

"Well get on your hands and knees and crawl forward, when you bump into the couch kneel and get ready too."

Taylor thought this might be the end of it. She couldn't imagine Marissa would do it but then, after just the briefest hesitation, Marissa was crawling across the common room floor, head lowered, ass in the air.

She went slowly and never reached in front of herself. Eventually her head bumped the side of the couch cushion and she knelt back onto her legs.

"Fuck guys, she's blindfolded, don't make her do everything, get your dicks out!" Emily directed them with an exasperated tone.

Darren and Jamie both moved quickly. Taylor took in the sight before her and loved what she saw, mainly that someone else was kneeling blindfolded before two cocks.

Marissa groped about before she got Darren's seven inches into her right hand and a moment later she found Jamie's slightly larger member with her left. She started to stroke them tentatively and first, and the guys also seemed a bit hesitant since they sat so close together.

Emily disappeared into her room for a moment before coming back with a plastic container.

"Give me your hands." She directed Marissa.

Taylor realized she was putting some lotion on her to give the guys a little lube.

They both seemed to be much happier now that the soft squishing sound of Marissa's smooth hands filled the room. With their eyes closed and heads leaned back Marissa found a steady motion as she tried to milk the two cocks.

"Ok guys here are the rules, the first one to cum has to do it sitting there, the second one gets shoot it onto her." Emily informer the group.

Marissa's head sank a bit lower, but she didn't object, and her pace actually picked up.

Taylor wished the guys would just pin her down and fuck all of her holes. She was on the edge of cumming without even touching herself. She hoped she would get a turn to take control.

"So Marissa who do you want to cum all over you." Emily went back to taunting.

"I don't care." Marissa replied.

"You gotta pick and tell me why."

"Ummm I guess Darren because I bet he jerked off after the lap dance so he might not have as much."

"That's actually good logic, did you jerk off Darren?" Emily asked.

"I started but you interrupted." Darren replied.

"Oh, I'll bet this feels really good doesn't it Darren?" Emily prodded, and that's all it took for Darren to let out a groan and shoot his load into the air. Taylor was pretty impressed with the height he got with it.

Darren opened his eyes and saw his roommate still with a hard on and said "I'm gonna go."

Emily simply replied "We're even for the weed."

With a quick OK Darren was gone.

Marissa was now using both hands on Jamie, and it didn't look like he would last much longer.

"Where should he shoot it Marissa? Your face might be good but it's kind of covered, your tits might make a good target, so where should he go?" Emily loved making Marissa talk about her current situation.

"I'll open my mouth, he can aim for that."

"Wow in your mouth! Good sport!" Emily was pleased.

"I'm going for her tits." Jamie mumbled.

"Please do my mouth." Marissa pleaded to the stranger who's cock she was working on but had never seen. Taylor and Emily looked at each other confused, why was this the one thing she had an opinion on?

"Why do you want it on your mouth so bad hon?" Emily asked sounding actually curious.

Marissa paused, and then whispered "I like how it gets on my face and I can taste it. I like how slutty that feels. My boyfriend didn't like doing it because he thought I must have hated it but I liked it and I didn't have the guts to say so."

"Oh fuck, fine open up slut!" Jamie stood up and Marissa opened her mouth while she tilted her head back. The first shot totally missed her mouth and covered her left cheek and forehead, but the next few landed on her lips and tongue. Taylor couldn't believe it but Marissa was rubbing her clit as she took Jamie's load.

"Oh god that was fun." Jaime said, repositioning his pants. "It was nice meeting you." He told Marissa who was still blindfolded and covered in his cum.

"Thank you." She replied quietly while also scooping more of his jizz into her mouth.

Marissa sat passively on the floor, sticky and naked, while Jamie let himself across the balcony.

Marissa, kept the blindfold on, but once the she heard the door click shut she mumbled something that neither Taylor or Emily could hear.

"What?" Emily asked.

"I want more." Marissa said.

"More what?" Emily seemed truly confused.

"I want more guys, or games or whatever you can give me. I never do anything like this at home. I want the scholarship but either way, please, keep going." Marissa was clearly embarrassed by her feelings as she continued to wear the blindfold so she didn't have to look at anyone.

"Go take a shower you slutty mess." Emily directed Marissa.

As Marissa obediently went to the shower Emily made a call.

"Hey, Sarah and Dean are away this weekend right?" She asked before a long pause. "OK well what are you guys doing tonight?" Another pause before a smile spread across her face. "OK well get some beers and some wine coolers, I'm coming over around 8...Yes wine coolers." She hung up without saying good bye.

Emily looked at Taylor, "We are about to get you your sophomore year."

Taylor was happy to hear that but had to clarify something, "Who's Sarah?"

Emily stared at her, "You mean our suitemate Sarah, I mean she isn't here often but Beth slept in her room last night."

Taylor felt pretty stupid. "Oh so you know some of her friends?"

"Some of the guys her boyfriend live with are OK. You'll meet them in a bit."

Marissa stepped out of the shower wrapped in a towel, with a slightly embarrassed look on her face. Emily was sitting on the bed in Taylor's room, while Marissa came in and stood near the door.

Marissa started "Ummm guys we can forget what I said before, like we can just do whatever you would normally do."

Emily looked at her, "Ya, I mean I figured you couldn't really do it, you do seem a little more live with mom and dad during college. You can always come visit though."

Taylor winced, she knew that line had to hurt Marissa, and Emily had it ready. Emily must had known that the few minutes by herself in the shower would give her cold feet.

Marissa looked at the floor, Taylor hoped she wouldn't cry this time either. There was a long pause, then somehow there was another long pause right after the first one.

Finally Marissa spoke. "You really will help me do more?"

Emily grinned a bit, "Drop the towel."

Marissa took a step into the middle of the room and moved her hand to the top of the towel where she paused for a moment. She lowered the towel to below her round perky breasts, holding it just above her pussy.

"No, all the way, drop it on the floor." Emily commanded.

Marissa took one breath and let it go. Taylor couldn't believe she was looking at her friend naked in her dorm room. Despite her being naked with Jamie and Darren earlier there was something more errotic now that it was just the girls, and knowing that was only the beginning for Emily. She wished she could ask Marissa's parents who was "loose" now.

Emily brought out her makeup bag and started to apply eye makeup to Marissa, much heavier then Taylor had ever seen Emily wear herself. Marissa stood there obediently, and to her credit once again she didn't ask any questions. Once the eyeliner and mascara was thickly applied Emily began collecting Marissa's hair into a tight braid which she then wrapped into a bun on the top of her head.

"You're going to want to have that out of your face tonight babe." Emily whispered into Marissa's ear.

The next item Emily produced were the black thigh highs. Taylor recognized them from the French Maid outfit. Marissa awkwardly pulled them up her legs, her hands noticeable shook as she tried to line the seams straight up the back of her legs. It seemed that Marissa had guessed what the rest of the outfit would be also, as she didn't flinch as the black and white outfit was handed to her.

The skin tight top pushed Marissa's tits forward and out, a solid inch of cleavage spilled over the top. At her waist it shot straight out, with white lace under it. It didn't come down to the top of the thigh highs so about three inches of her thighs showed. As a final touch Emily stretched a black half inch wide choker around her neck.

"What panties do I wear?" Marissa asked.

"Your joking right?" Emily asked.

"Oh" was all Marissa replied with.

Marissa looked at herself in the mirror. Taylor was shocked at how slutty she looked, she couldn't believe Marissa had gone this far.

Emily also looked over her work. "Ok kid, last chance, you sure you don't want to stay in your nice little house and have your mom do your laundry?"

Marissa raised her head and said rather confidently "I'm ready."

"OK there will be at least three guys there, you won't be leaving till they are all happy. Who knows what chores they might need done!" Emily was giddy with excitement.

Emily put Marissa in the back seat of her car and drove about 20 minutes. She parked her car in front of the house and looked back at Marissa.

"Tell Emmett you want this. Tell him you want to be fucked and suck cock." She directed while starting the recording on her phone.

Marissa looked a little more nervous now, but she still looked into the camera and delivered her line "Hi Emmett, I am going to go inside there and do whatever three guys want, including fucking and blowing them."

Emily just shook her head and looked from Marissa to Taylor. "You two really are something, let's go." Emily got out and headed inside.