Taylor Pays for College Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Marissa steped through the front door she was met with two guys sitting on the couch facing the door, and they looked as nervous as she was. A song played in the background that Marissa did not recognize, something about breaking through to some side. Emily had made it inside a minute earlier and was nowhere to be seen.

"Ummmm do you guys want wine coolers?" The blond guy said before fully realizing what Marissa was wearing. They both looked her up and down, and didn't not move when Marissa said yes to the drink.

Emily broke the silence as she walked down the stairs just ahead of an impossibly tall man. His shoulders were broad, his biceps threatened to rip his shirt and the light reflected off the black skin of his shaved head.

"I see you guys met TJ and Drew, this is Sheldon." Emily said in ways of introductions.

Sheldon dropped to the couch and and took in the scene in front of him. "Well guys, if we have a maid, we might as well take advantage of it."

He paused for a moment as Emily handed Marissa a one of her sugary drinks, and a beer to Taylor.

Sheldon pointed at a closet across the room, "Get the broom out of there."

"We have a broom?" TJ asked.

Marissa stood still too scared to move. Emily snapped her fingers "You fucking heard him, get the fucking broom maid!"

Marissa was clearly startled but jumped into action. As she ran across the room her skirt rode up even further leaving most of her ass exposed. She began sweeping in one corner, and after about a minute and a half she was to another corner. "OK, pick it up." Sheldon directed.

Marissa pulled the dust pan off the end of the broom and bent over to collect the debris. "Oh hell yes!" Drew exclaimed as Marissa's ass came fully into view. "Fuck the cleaning let's get going!"

Emily and Sheldon smiled, "OK then Drew you're up first, what hole are you going for?"

Drew looked at Emily "Ummmm can I fuck her?"

Marissa's head swiveled from Emily to Drew and back. Then Emily snapped at her again and then her gaze was fixed on Emily. "Take the dress off, leave the choker and thigh highs."

Marissa reached behind her back and tried to unbutton her outfit. When she couldn't get it she tried the other hand but still no luck. She began to get frustrated when Taylor stepped over. It only took a second, and Marissa was again naked in front of strangers. She held her tits in her hands, but the guys could all look at her eighteen year old pussy.

Marissa stared up at the ceiling and began muttering something to herself. Taylor eventually made out that she was saying "I want to go away" over and over. Taylor couldn't wait to see her fucked like a whore, she felt bad that she wanted that, but she was so glad it wasn't her.

Drew stood up and went over to her. He reached his hands around her back, cupping her ass and pulled her close. She wrapped her arms around him as he kissed her neck and began to work his way down to her tits. He sucked her left nipple into her mouth as he piched the right, Marissa's hands hung to her side as she closed her eyes. Sheldon watched as Emily settled into his lap. Taylor was surprised to see that intimacy, she hadn't seen anything like that from Emily.

The foreplay didn't last long before Drew laid Marissa down on the large coffee table in front of the group. He dropped his pants exposing a rock hard cock, that was only about five inches long. Marissa reached down and took it into her hand, stroking it a bit as she moved the head towards her cunt.

She slid the head of his cock up and down her opening, wetting it with her juices. She gave a soft moan as it started to glide into her. TJ was on the edge of his seat, with a large lump in his pants as he watched the action. Drew started to pump faster and faster, and the table started to slide across the floor, a few inches each time. Marissa wrapped her legs around his back as he fucked her.

It only took a few more thrusts before Drew started to moan. He leaned back so he could grab Marissa's tits as he pumped his load inside of her.

Taylor saw Emily whispering into Sheldon's ear, and her gaze was filled with warmth. Taylor wondered if she had a relationship with Sheldon, or maybe wanted one.

Drew pulled himself from Marissa, his dick coated from Marissa's vagina and his cum. "Well that was nice." Drew said, "ummm what's your name again?" he asked Marissa.

Marissa looked hurt that he didn't even remember that. "It's Marissa."

"Well thanks Marissa." Drew said awkwardly.

Emily ended the small talk. "All right TJ, where do you want to put it?"

"Dude, why did you cum in her? I don't want to put it in there after that." TJ sounded legitimately annoyed.

TJ sat weighing his option. Marissa shifted her weight from foot to foot as she awaited her fate. She couldn't believe this was happening, being passed from strange cock to strange cock like a cheap prostitute at a bachelor party. Almost more unbelievable was that her biggest complaint was how slow TJ was being because she wanted to get to work on him.

"Ugh, I just can't do it, it's going to have to be a blowjob." TJ finally decides.

Marissa takes the two steps towards TJ to get herself into position before Sheldon interrupted. "Wait, TJ needs to earn it. He's owed me 25 bucks for like 3 months. He gets nothing unless he fingers her some."

"Dude, I'll give you the money tomorrow, I don't want to get Drew's... stuff all over me!"

Sheldon smiled before responding. "OK first stop saying dude so much, you're not a stoner in an 80's movie, also it's not about the couple bucks, it's just that you have been trying to get away with not paying, so here is the deal, I want to see you play around in Drew's sloppy seconds or you don't get your dick sucked. I'll bet she's pretty good at it too."

TJ shook his head, "Fuck, get me a towel, she does look like a good cocksucker." TJ looked Marissa over like piece of livestock at auction. She loved every minute of it.

"You don't need a towel, she'll clean you up, just do it." Emily said clearly pleased with both Sheldon's idea and his dominance over the other guys in the house.

Marissa willingly opened her leg so that TJ could very cautiously slide his index finger into her soaking hole. He stopped at the second knuckle while looking away with a sour look on his face. "Is that good?" he asked hoping for mercy.

"Oh fuck no! Get three fingers in there and I want to see some in and out there big guy." Sheldon demanded.

Marissa seemed to begin moaning before the other two fingers even went into her. As the room quieted all that could be heard was the squishing sound coming from Marissa and her moans. Her eyes were closed and she had leaned forward so she could balance herself with one hand on the arm of the couch. TJ had turned his head back so he could look at her and take in the pleasure he was clearly giving her.

As Marissa's moans turned into shorter gasps Emily cut in "OK she's had enough, stop now TJ."

"I think she's close, I want to see her cum." TJ argued.

"Yes... I umm yes I'm really" Marissa tried to agree.

"Only one of you gets to cum, so if you finish her TJ you're done." Emily informed him.

He immediately stopped, and slowly pulled his fingers from Marissa who gave a high pitched cry before actually slamming her hand down on the edge of arm of the couch. TJ now held his fingers in front of himself as if he had covered them in paint and didn't want to ruin his clothing. Emily gave Marissa a moment to catch her breath before letting her know how she will be cleaning his hand.

"OK Marissa lollipop that up! Lick lick lick!"

Marissa swallowed once before moving her mouth towards TJ's hand. He didn't move at all as he didn't really know if she would do it. When her mouth closed around TJ's sticky fingers everyone could see her gag a bit on the taste.

"You've never tasted yourself before have you?" Taylor jumped in. She was so happy to be watching someone else humiliated. Marissa shook her head no without taking her mouth off of TJ's soiled hand. After a couple more moments Taylor couldn't take it any more "OK come on I want her to suck him off." Taylor half asked half demanded.

Emily smiled at her roommate before agreeing. "OK Ms. High School, on your knees."

TJ looked at Emily, "She's in high school? Wow OK"

He didn't get out any more before Marissa had freed his rock hard prick from his pants. It stood straight up, aimed at her face, all seven inches of it. Emily was a bit disappointed at the size of the first two guys, but she knew Sheldon would make up for that.

Emily snapped her fingers at Marissa. "You better be able to get all of that in your mouth."

Marissa looked over at Emily, "I can't deep throat."

Emily smiled at her, "That's hardly deep throating, and if you can't do it we will help you."

"Hey, it would definitely take deep throating to get all this in." TJ argued.

"OK sure." Emily humored him.

Marissa turned back to TJ and started to lick the head of his cock. She kept her eyes closed and worked quickly, sliding her tongue up and down the length of his cock. TJ gazed down at her before he lifted a tuft of her hair that had come loose away from her mouth so he could have a better view.

Marissa leaned back and stroked his cock with her right hand three times then took a deep breath. When she lowered it back down she parted her lips and took his head into her mouth, lowering herself as far as she could go. She stopped with about an inch and half still visible. She raised her head and the second attempt came up two inches short. Her pace picked up further, up and down her young face went.

"Don't forget to play with his balls" Emily demanded with a slight chuckle.

Marissa responded immediately by sliding her right hand up his thigh to cup and message them. This slightly impeded her routine, but TJ seemed to enjoy the extra attention her hand was providing.

"Get a good grip of her hair." Emily said to TJ. "Push her head down until you feel her nose on your skin."

TJ was a bit cautious as he positioned his hands around her bun. As Marissa's head went back down his cock Marissa paused, knowing what was coming next and TJ gave her head a slight nudge down then raised his hands off the top of her head. She dipped her mouth again, try and again failing to get it all in. Marissa started to pick her pace back up without making any more progress.

Emily was not happy with either one. "TJ, shove her mouth down to the bottom of that average cock."

TJ tried to argue with Emily but it's a difficult situation to refuse the request of the beautiful woman who arranged to watch you have your cock sucked. He pushed down a bit further this time and felt Marissa squeeze his thigh a little as his cock hit the back of her throat.

"OK better, but it's all has to go in, so if you don't get it this time I'm gone come over there and do it." Emily added. Sheldon was smiling at her and rubbing her back, he seemed to like her directness. Taylor realized they made a perfect couple.

Marissa lifted her head and took a deep breath, she then wrapped her lips around his cock head and lathered it with her tongue. Taylor couldn't tell if she was stalling or really trying to give a good blowjob. Her mouth crept down his rod, slowly making progress, she was trying as hard as she could, she wanted to please so badly. Once again, her lips came to rest a full inch and a half above the base of his cock.

"Push it down." Emily commanded.

TJ positioned his hands on the back of Marissa's head and gave it a little shove, but didn't get very far. He tried it again, with a little more force, but not much more went down. Marissa made a small grunting noise each time he did it.

"Come on, she's doing a good job believe me." TJ argued on her behalf.

"Fuck, why do I ever ask a guy to do anything." Emily mumbled as she moved behind Marissa.

"I think I gave you everything you asked for on Tuesday sweetheart." Sheldon said.

Emily looked at him, tried to glare at him but couldn't help but give him a little smile.

Emily knelt behind Marssa and ran her hands through her hair. Marissa was still giving TJ's manhood a slow tongue bath.

Emily leaned forward near Marissa's ear. "OK hon, this is not gonna be great for you. Just try to relax and breath. Breathing is very important." With that warning Emily forced Marissa's head further down then it had ever been before.

TJ let out a moan as the warmth of Marissa's mouth engulfed more of his skin. This noise was quickly replaced by the choking and gagging noise that struggled to escape Marissa. Her right leg started to kick up and down as she gasped for air, and TJ soon felt her fingernails dig into his thigh as she started to panic.

When Emily released her grip Marissa immediately fell to the ground gasping for air. Taylor was speechless as Emily had never been that rough with her. Taylor could feel how hard her nipples had gotten and the heat coming from her pussy was undeniable. She moved to next to Emily, and asked "Can I do it next?"

Marissa glanced at her as she wiped the drool from her lips and chin, she looked very concerned.

"OK, but she gags until she either gets it all, he cums, or she cries all of her makeup off." Emily responded. Marissa looked downright frightened after that response.

As Emily slides away Taylor takes her place, and is overcome with a mix of power and sexual desire. Marissa did not even have her face above TJ's cock when Taylor clenched her hands down on the bun at the top of Marissa's head. TJ glanced back and forth between the faces of the two women's faces who knelt before him, one ready to suck his cock, the other ready to make sure that it was a miserable experience for her. He wasn't sure how to feel about being a prop in this odd game. Then Marissa's lips wrapped around the head of his cock and he stopped thinking about anything other than the warmth he was engulfed in and the grunting noising Marissa made when Taylor pushed her head down with both hands.

Taylor didn't hold Marissa head down as long, but she also didn't let go as she let her up for some air. As Marissa's mouth got to the tip of his cock Taylor began pumping it up and down, the tight bun Emily had made was slowly falling apart. Marissa's hair fell in front of her face as her mouth was thrust up and down.

TJ moaned as the slippery, saliva coated lips of Marissa brought him closer to cumming. Taylor gave her face another shove and Marissa was caught off guard, and she began gagging immediately. Marissa's hands began slapping TJ's thighs, trying to signal her distress.

Her panic put TJ over the edge, he leaned his head back and moaned "Here I cum."

Taylor pulled Marissa's head back and grabbed TJ's pulsing cock. She aimed it for Marissa's half open mouth and TJ didn't disappoint. Stream after stream of cum coated her face, and between the thick semen and Marissa's eyes watering from choking her makeup began to run down her face. It left streaks where the cum dripped off of her.

Taylor wiped the drops of cum from her hand into Marissa's hair which Marissa barely seemed to notice.

"Look up at me." Emily directed Marissa before taking a few extra pictures of her slimy face.

The room eventually turned their attention to Sheldon. Marissa was clearly intimidated, she had really struggled with TJ.

Emily straddled Sheldon and they kissed deeply. Taylor was reminded of the paintings of Greek gods she had seen in her old history text books as she watched them. Marissa simply knelt on the floor quietly wiping the cum off of her face and into the side of the sofa.

Once the kiss broke Sheldon addressed the other guys in the room. "OK, you guys can get the fuck out."

TJ and Drew glanced at each other and realized their fun was over. As they left the room Drew could be heard saying "She really was pretty good, what was her name again?"

Emily and Sheldon began kissing again, but now Emily was much more aggressively rubbing her hands over a growing lump in Sheldon's pants. Emily reached down and unbuttoned his jeans allowing his long smooth cock to come into view. It was already larger than the other two guy's and was not even fully erect.

Emily took his tool into her hands and slowly stroked it while the other two remained watching the show. It slowly grew under Emily's touch, her hand no longer fitting all the way around it. As it pointed to the ceiling a drop of precum was visible on the tip.

Then Sheldon lifted Emily's shirt, exposing her gorgeous chest and toned stomach. Emily's pants and thong dropped to the floor next. Taylor hadn't seen her naked often and the contrast between Emily's light skin and Sheldon's dark body was breathtaking.

Sheldon's hand dipped between Emily's legs and for the first time Taylor heard Emily moan from desire. She had heard her cum before, but never the type of wanting she expressed at that moment. Taylor's hand finally dipped below the top of her panties as she could no longer hold back from enjoying herself as well.

Emily climbed onto the table, positioning herself on her hands and knees. "Marissa, kneel behind me, every time he thrusts in your tongue is to be on his balls. Only I get his cock but his balls deserve a special treat."

Marissa took her place at the end of of the short coffee table, more sitting then kneeling. It took Sheldon a moment to get his positioning right, but he certainly looked happy about the situation before him. Taylor could see Marissa's tongue extend from her mouth to meet his tight ball sack as the large head of his cock slowly penetrated Emily. Sheldon and Emily moaned in unison as his strokes began. MArissa did a good job of holding her head still and letting Sheldon's sack come to rest on her wet warm tongue each time he pushed further and further into Emily's tight cunt.

Emily began watching Taylor, Emily slowly licking her lips as she rocked back and forth to meet Sheldon's thrusts. Taylor loved her attention and began working her clit faster and harder. Taylor's other hand was now going to work so she could both finger fuck her drenched pussy and play with her engorged clit.

As the pace picked up Taylor could no longer take it, her orgaism washed over her and she growled her sweet release while still frantically rubbing herself.

As she did this Sheldon reached forward and pulled Emily's hair has he buried his cock to the hilt inside Emily. A moment later Emily and Sheldon moaned together and he filled her with his cum. Marissa stayed true to her duty and their juices slowly dripped down onto her face and awaiting tongue.

Sheldon slowly pulled away letting his now semi hard cock drag across Marissa's forehead and cheeks. This left Marissa's makeup completely smeared across her face, and what wasn't covered in the black makeup was slathered in cum.

Emily took a moment to collect herself before smirking at the mess that Marissa had become. She and Sheldon kissed again, and they murmured that they would need to get together again soon.

Only a moment later Emily was again dressed and looking like nothing out of the ordinary had occurred, Taylor was always impressed by her poise.

As Emily finished smoothing out her top she looked at Marissa, "If you think I'm gonna seen outside with you looking like that you're very wrong, go clean yourself the fuck up." She then shooed her towards the bathroom.

Once Marissa left the room Emily turned towards Taylor. "So you excited to be a sophomore here?"

Taylor's heart lept, "Do you really think that's enough?"

"Oh yes, I know it is. I have to tell you a secret." Emily began. She went on to tell Taylor that she had gotten into contact with Emmett herself, and that she had demanded that if she was going to keep playing along she was going to need to live in the off campus apartments that were about a quarter mile from campus. They were beautiful, a number of faculty members lived their. Emily and Emmett had struck a deal, if Emily could continue to bring new people into the game to keep it fresh he would set the two of them up there, and cover their tuition.