Taylor's Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
2p1k3
2p1k3
24 Followers

"You love being my little slut, Taylor" Michael growls deeply in Taylor's ear.

Begging shamelessly Taylor again responds without thought. "Yes I do! Keep making love to me! Please!!"

The way Taylor's tight young fertile teenage greedy cunt gripped and milked Michael's penis told the story of her body begging him to fuck her. Without mercy or compassion he is fucking her body hard and claiming his prize as he marked her as his territory. She was too delirious to mind being claimed.

Grunting loudly Michael begins to fill her sweet young previously virgin fertile womb with his especially virile baby batter. "Yes! God...! ... ess...! ..." Taylor moans as she feels the scalding warmth explode in her abdomen.

Taylor's fertile young defenseless teenage womb is laid open to Michael's seed. She knows her cervix has already been convulsing open from her multiple orgasms that he has fucked her through. That she was soon to be pregnant in the next couple days is abundantly obvious to her. However, there is little she can do about it now.

Michael finishes pumping Taylor full of his seed then pulls her off his cock before letting her slide down to the floor against the wall. A shocked expression of bewilderment colors her expression. He is forced to admit to himself that he enjoys seeing this abundantly independent minded exceedingly intelligent and wise young teenager fucked stupid, greatly pleases him.

Absentmindedly Taylor began cleaning Michael's cock and groaning with her mouth and tongue. The cum was remarkably sweet tasting to her, she wondered why that was even as she eagerly ate as much as she could get.

Quickly the little slutty vixen coaxes more spend to erupt from Michael's convulsing baby maker. When she let his cock slip clean from her mouth, he packed it back up and walked back to the family room.

Feeling abundantly like shit Michael forces himself to say, "Tell anyone about this and they will know you asked for it... I will be back for more." It is a shitty thing to say but he is abruptly worried about the fallout of what he just did, forcing sex upon his best friend's eldest daughter, Taylor.

What just happened was far from what Taylor conscious chose to want before. She bites her lower lips gently and smiles with a mischievous glint in her eye. Now she wants him to come back for more. She was already thinking of ways to bend Michael to adjust and embrace a life with her as well as incorporating her chosen wants.

2p1k3
2p1k3
24 Followers
12