Taylor's Toys Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summer's pussy was hot and wet under her touch, a clear sign that Taylor was doing fine and Summer was totally into this. She wasn't the only one, Taylor loved the feeling of Summer's wet pussy under her fingertips. A wide grin slowly crossed over Taylor's face as she squeezed these wonderfully soft little moans out of her new toy as her fingers slid up and down the lips of her cunt.

Those moans grew louder as Taylor carefully acted out everything she learned about teasing a pussy, sliding her fingers up, down and around the lips, occasionally brushing against her hole or briefly rubbing her clit, always applying a subtlely different amount of pressure to every teasing touch she gave her.

In a matter of minutes Summer was writhing on Taylor's knee, her hatred for the other girl momentarily forgotten as her mind was clouded with lust.

She didn't know how Taylor could seem to know more about teasing her pussy than Marissa but right now Summer didn't care about that, or about trying to maintain an ounce of her dignity, all she cared about was getting those fingers that were teasing her pussy lips as deep inside her horny honey hole as possible.

"Fuck me." Summer moaned softly.

"Fuck you, fuck you what?" Taylor asked.

There was a pause and then Summer answered, "Fuck me Mistress Taylor, please fuck me."

Taylor smiled and then thoughtfully circled Summer's wet hole for the briefest of moments before removing her hand completely, causing Summer to groan in protest.

"Stand up." Taylor said cheerily.

"What?" Summer said.

"I don't want to fuck you in this position." Taylor explained, her voice than becoming slightly more commanding, "Now, stand up."

Grumbling to herself Summer awkwardly got to her feet and waited for further instruction.

Without a word Taylor grabbed her waist and Summer allowed herself to be positioned so she was standing with her legs either side of Taylor's lap, her knees ever so slightly bent so that her tits were directly in Taylor's face.

"Ok, so now can you ohhhhh!"

Before Summer could even finish her sentence Taylor leant forward and latched onto one of her nipples and began sucking on it greedily, causing Summer to moan loudly.

"You've got some great nipples Summer." Taylor complemented as she switched to the other nipple.

"Erm, thanks, I guess." Summer said before letting out another moan of pleasure.

Taylor then showed how great she thought Summer's nipples were by constantly keeping at least one of them in her mouth for the next few minutes, only removing her mouth from one so she could attack the other, sucking them so hard it was like she was actually trying to get something out of them.

It wasn't long before Taylor's hands joined in the fun and she began cupping one of Summer's nipples into her mouth while playing the other with her free hand. Massaging the soft flesh of Summer's boobs Taylor swirled her tongue around the nipple in her mouth in between sucking on it, wanting to give Summer the most amount of pleasure possible.

Summer was receiving a lot of pleasure from this but she knew full well from her experiences with Marissa that while a mouth on her nipples was fun it would not make her cum, and Summer really, really wanted to cum.

Marissa had spoiled Summer with a lot of multiple orgasms, and while Marissa occasionally like to tease Summer like this it was right about now Marissa would finally get her best friend off. Of course it was right about now Summer usually started begging Marissa to make her cum, and she would rather not have too beg Taylor for anything if she could help it so Summer tried to find a polite way and diplomatically to convince Taylor to give her what she wanted.

"Fuck me, please fuck me." Summer moaned, struggling to think of anything to say, "You promised if I stood up you'd fuck me."

"No I didn't." Taylor said, briefly removing her mouth from Summer's nipple only to reattach herself to it.

"What?" Summer said.

"I never said I was going to fuck you like this." Taylor pointed out, again briefly removing her mouth from Summer's nipple, "I just wanted you in this position so I could play with your boobs."

"Well could you hurry up and fuck me already?" Summer asked impatiently.

"Is that what you want Summer?" Taylor asked, permanently removing her mouth from Summer's nipple so she could concentrate on sliding a hand down to Summer's soaking wet pussy, "You want me to fuck you?"

"That's what I just said." Summer moaned as Taylor slid her fingertips over her pussy lips.

"Then why do you keep forgetting to call me Mistress Taylor? It seems to me you don't want to be fucked, you want another spanking." Taylor said, somewhat threateningly.

"No! No, please. Don't spank me, fuck me." Summer said quickly, before realising what Taylor wanted and then forcing herself to say, "No please Mistress Taylor. Please don't spank me Mistress Taylor. Please fuck me Mistress Taylor."

"Better, but I want you to beg." Taylor said, "Beg for your Mistress Taylor to fuck you."

Summer closed her eyes, gritted her teeth and then gave in, begging for what she so desperately wanted, "Please Mistress Taylor, fuck me. I need to be fucked. I need to be fucked by you Mistress Taylor. I need your fingers, or your tongue, or something inside me. Please put something inside me and fuck me. I need it. Please give it to me, I'll do anything."

"You'll do anything?" Taylor asked.

Summer nodded softly in response but a look from Taylor quickly had her verbally responding, "Yes Mistress Taylor."

"Good." Taylor said as she took her hands away from Summer, much to the other girl's annoyance, "Lay on your back on the bed in the spread eagle position."

Summer groaned in annoyance but did as she was told, flinching as she sat down, her sore, well-spanked butt complaining when she rested her weight on it. At least lying down helped.

"Lift your arms higher so their nearer the bedposts." Taylor ordered.

Again Summer did as she was told, although she wasn't sure what Taylor had in mind. She soon found out.

Disappearing from Summer's view Taylor went into her closet and picked up the four pieces of rope she had left in easy reach for this stage and returned to tie one end of each piece of rope to one of her bedposts.

"What are you doing?" Summer asked suspiciously.

"What's the matter Summer." Taylor said smiling wickedly, "You and Seth never tried bondage fun before?"

"Ewww, no." Summer said indignantly.

"Well, you're going too now, unless you want me to tell Seth about you and Marissa." Taylor said.

Summer scowled angrily at Taylor but then pouted and looked away so she wouldn't have to see the smile on the other girl's face as she tied her hands and legs tightly to the bedposts leaving her spread open and vulnerable.

"Can you move?" Taylor asked when she was done.

"A little, I think." Summer said as she tried to move, finding she could move her hips back and forth a little, but not a lot.

"Good, that will come in handy when I'm fucking you." Taylor said with a smile, "You do want me to fuck you don't you Summer?"

"Yes." Summer replied quickly, very quickly, her horniness obviously getting to her.

"Yes what?" Taylor asked.

Summer frowned, thought for a minute and then said, "Yes Mistress Taylor, I want you to fuck me."

This caused Taylor to smile briefly but then become serious again as she slowly pulled off her top.

Although Taylor had always been around Summer had never looked at her as she was looking at her now. She couldn't tell whether it was because she had been teased for so long, or whether her hatred for the girl had blinded her to her looks, or whether this whole being forced to be submissive to her was having some weird affect on herself, but whatever the reason Summer found herself getting incredibly hot watching Taylor strip. Taylor looked just so... yummy. If she wasn't tied down, and they were under very, very different circumstances, Summer would have probably jumped Taylor and fucked the hell out of her. As it was she would just have to wait for Taylor to fucked the hell out of her. Mm, life was certainly tough in the OC.

In the time Taylor had been preparing for this night she had practised taking off her clothes a lot. She had read taking off your clothes too fast could spoil the mood, but if you did it right re-moving your clothes slowly could really help get your lover hot. That was of course as long as you're lover was in to you, and Taylor had been concerned whether or not she would be able to arouse Summer with her striptease, but from the way Summer was now looking at her Taylor could tell she needn't have worried. Summer's eyes were practically burning with lust and it was all Taylor could do not to just tear off the rest of her clothes and ravage Summer's body. But Taylor remained strong and took off her clothes in just the way she planned, and then slowly crawled onto the bed until she was hovering over Summer.

There was a brief pause as the two girls stared at each other lustfully and then Taylor licked her finger tips before slowly sliding them down Summer's body to her waiting pussy.

Summer gasped and then cooed as Taylor's fingertips slid up and down her pussy lips, Taylor doing this relentlessly for a few long minutes before a wicked smile crossed her face.

"Does my toy want me to fuck her?" Taylor asked.

"Yes." Summer moaned.

"Say it. Say 'your toy wants you to fuck her Mistress Taylor'." Taylor said.

"Your toy wants you to fuck her Mistress Taylor." Summer parroted through gritted teeth.

"Again, but nicer. Make me believe it!" Taylor demanded.

"Your toy wants you to fuck her Mistress Taylor." Summer said softly, being sure to keep any hatred she had for Taylor out of her voice in the hope that the other girl would finally give her what she wanted.

Taylor smiled down at the still defiant Summer before she fulfilled a fantasy of hers by pressing her index finger to the entrance of Summer's pussy and pushing her way inside the other girl.

Summer gasped as Taylor penetrated her pussy with her finger and then moaned as Taylor slid that finger slowly into the knuckle inside her. She moaned again as the finger was slowly pulled out until just the tip was inside her, and she moaned again when the finger was slowly pushed all the way back into her. Summer moaned, and moaned, and moaned as Taylor began finger fucking her, pumping her fingers slowly in and out of her pussy, driving Summer crazy with lust.

Just when Summer didn't think it could get any better Taylor began twisting her finger around inside her cunt, randomly moving either clockwise or anticlockwise through her cunt and rubbing what felt like every inch of her pussy walls. This allowed Taylor to find all the super sensitive spots inside Summer's pussy which had Summer moaning louder than ever before.

It wasn't long before Summer was using the small amount of leverage she had to push her hips upwards to meet Taylor's thrusts so that her finger would go as deeply as possible inside her, Summer speeding up the pace of the finger fucking as she impaled her pussy on the steadily pumping digit.

Taylor smiled as Summer shamelessly began fucking herself on her finger, perhaps trying to gain some small amount of control or maybe even just trying to cum quicker. Either way Summer wouldn't achieve her goal. Taylor was the one in control here and she decided how fast the finger fucking was and when Summer was going to be allowed to cum.

To prove this point Taylor immediately switched her finger fucking tactics. Slowly, cruelly Taylor brought her finger to almost a stop inside Summer's horny pussy causing Summer to cry out with a moan of frustration.

When Taylor continued moving her fingers through Summer's pussy at a snail's pace Summer scowled at her and opened her mouth to protest but before a word left her lips Taylor shoved her tongue into her mouth and down her throat.

Summer was initially taken aback by this, but as Taylor's tongue roughly explored her mouth Summer's hormones clearly got the better of her and soon the two girls were engaged in something which looked a lot more like a tongue fight then a kiss.

Despite the very enjoyable tongue battle and her very commendable attempts to fuck herself on Taylor's finger without a good steady thrusting from the finger itself Summer was unable to make herself cum and inevitably her desire to do so dulled and eventually faded away.

Giving up all hope of cumming Summer stopped thrusting herself on Taylor's finger and laid still.

Much to Summer's annoyance this was when Taylor finally decided to start increasing the pace of the finger fucking, slowly establishing a steady rhythm, driving her towards climax, until Summer tried to increase the pace by fucking herself on Taylor's finger again, at which point Taylor slowed down to an almost stop again.

Quickly realising the pattern Summer remained as still as she possibly could, relying only on Taylor's skilled touch to get her off.

For a few wonderful moments Summer thought that was exactly what was going to happen as Taylor continued to increase the pace of the finger fucking until she was pounding her pussy with that digit, the whole time twisting and rubbing the inside of her inner walls in a way which made her rush towards climax at the speed of light but just as she was about to go over the edge Taylor began slowing down, at the last second denying Summer the climax she desperately wanted.

To make matters worse when Summer had come down from her sexual high Taylor took her index finger out and then reinserted it and her middle finger which only increased the torturous pleasure.

The two fingers brought her even quicker to the edge and yet still Summer was denied, and denied, and denied, and denied, Taylor bringing her to the brink of climax time after time but never allowing her to cum.

As she was denied orgasm after orgasm it became harder and harder for Summer to resist the temptation to break the kiss and demand that Taylor make her cum. The only reason she didn't was because her demanding would probably dissolve into shameless begging.

It was bad enough when Marissa had made Summer beg for her orgasms a few times, but to beg Taylor to cum, that just wasn't acceptable and Summer refused to do it. She was still angry with herself for begging Taylor to fuck her and she didn't want this added humiliation, but as the fucking continued and she was continuously denied orgasm Summer didn't know how much more of this she could take.

Unfortunately for Summer if she wanted the chance to cum begging for it is exactly what she was going to have to do, and Taylor couldn't wait to hear it. She couldn't wait until she had the super rich and popular Summer Roberts begging her Mistress Taylor for the right, the privilege to cum. And she couldn't wait to see the look on Summer's face when she denied her that privilege.

It wasn't that Taylor didn't want to make Summer cum, the idea of making her long-time crush Summer Roberts cum practically had her creaming herself, but Taylor had something different in mind for the first time she would make another girl cum. For that Taylor had planned something extra special, but for now she was more than satisfied with using every trick she had found through her extensive research to finger fuck Summer to near orgasm after near orgasm.

From what her research had told her this would make Summer's eventual climax even more powerful than it would be if she had just made her cum the first chance she got and would put Summer on edge making it easier for Taylor when the time came to give Summer that orgasm she so desperately needed.

Just from her own experience masturbating and her few experiences with guys Taylor knew how badly Summer needed to cum. She could hear it in her breathing, she could see it in her eyes, and she could even feel it in her pussy. It wouldn't be long now before the proud and defiant Summer Roberts would beg her Mistress Taylor to make her cum.

And it wasn't.

Moments after thinking it wouldn't be long before she heard Summer beg for her Summer broke the kiss and gasped out, "Cum... make me... cum... please Taylor... make me... cum..."

"Please make you cum what?" Taylor inquired.

Summer scowled, gritted her teeth, closed her eyes, opened them and begrudgingly said, "Please make me cum Mistress Taylor."

"Mmmmm... not good enough. Beg me, make me believe you want to cum. Make me believe my toy wants her Mistress to make her cum." Taylor demanded with an evil smile on her face.

Summer stared death at Taylor for a brief moment but gave in and did as she was told.

"Please, Mistress Taylor make me cum. I need it. Please. Make me cum. Make... make your toy cum. I'm your toy, is that what you want to hear? Well fine, I'm your toy, now please make me cum. I want to cum Mistress Taylor, your toy wants to cum. Your toy once you to make her cum." Summer begged.

"Very good... but no." Taylor said, abruptly pulling her two fingers out of Summer's pussy.

"Hey! That's not fair!" Summer yelled angrily, "You promised to make me cum."

"No I didn't, and I don't think it's fair that you get to cum again and I don't. So, if you want to cum, you're going to have to make me cum first." Taylor said.

"Fine, untie me." Summer said bitterly.

"Oh, that won't be necessary, I have a better idea." Taylor said, crawling up Summer's body until her pussy was hovering over the other girl's face.

"Really, what was that?" Summer said, finding the time to be sarcastic even in her current state of incredible horniness.

"Well..." Taylor said, turning around so she was facing Summer's body and then slowly lowering herself downwards, "I was thinking that maybe OH MY GOD!"

Taylor completely lost her train of thought as something wonderfully soft slid over her pussy lips causing her to cry out in pleasure mid-sentence. She quickly felt those same sensations again and again and to her tremendous delight Taylor realised that for the first time she was experiencing another woman's tongue licking her pussy.

Smiling to herself Taylor got comfortable, making sure to rest her weight on her knees and lower legs as she gently pressed her pussy down to Summer's lips.

Her pussy had been only a few inches away from Summer's lips moments before but Taylor had thought it was far enough and her pussy was out of the other girl's reach. She had been wrong, and she had never been happier to be wrong.

Taylor had expected to have to fight with Summer a little more to get her to do this, especially after the way she had unmercifully denied her several orgasms, but this was good, this was very good.

When she pressed herself more firmly down onto Summer's face Taylor thought the other girl might complain but it only made Summer lick her pussy harder.

This was going to be fun.

Bringing Taylor pleasure was far from Summer's main reason for her eagerness to lick her new Mistress's pussy. No, she had far more selfish reasons in mind, namely she was hoping that the sooner she made Taylor cum the sooner she could cum herself. In fact it really wasn't that selfish considering Taylor had robbed her of like half a dozen orgasms. Taylor owed her, but Summer wasn't stupid. Summer knew the best way to get what she wanted was to give Taylor what she wanted. Besides, it wasn't that bad.

Taylor's pussy was delicious. The flavour was different to Marissa's, but not necessarily in a bad way. It was just different. After only a few licks Summer was hooked.

When Taylor lowered herself down to her lips Summer first increase the pace of her licking and then changed tactics slightly. Instead of simply licking upwards and downwards she began going clockwise and anticlockwise, making sure to slide her tongue all over Taylor's pussy, occasionally even brushing against Taylor's clit to get an extra large gasp from the other girl.