Taylor's Toys Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers

Taylor had been gasping, moaning and groaning since Summer started the pussy licking and Summer could tell from her experiences with Marissa that she was doing a good job at getting Taylor worked up.

Summer was just about to give Taylor a real reason to cry out in pleasure when she became aware of movement above her. When she realised what Taylor was doing Summer held her breath and hope Taylor would do what she thought she was going to do.

Stretching out her arms and leaning forward Taylor positioned herself so she was lying across Summer's body, her face only inches away from the other girl's pussy.

It looked so... beautiful.

Taylor had seen pictures, videos, and magazines, she had stolen glances at other girls in the showers, intently studied her own and stared lustfully at Marissa's and Summer's from a distance, but now she was face to face with Summer's pussy, and things were certainly different. Before she had thought they were pretty, but now she was this close the only word she could describe it was beautiful. And it smelled good. It smelt good, hot and inviting.

Encouraged by the smell of Summer's arousal Taylor lent forward, closed her eyes, stuck out her tongue and pressed it to the edge of Summer's cunt. Taylor paused to savour the moment and then she slid her tongue over the soft lips before her in her first lick of another girl's pussy.

She knew immediately it wouldn't be her last. And it wasn't.

Taylor slid her tongue up and down the lips of Summer's pussy in a quick licking motion finding to her delight the delicious flavour only seemed to get better with every stroke of her tongue.

As Taylor began steadily licking her pussy Summer returned the favour, recovering from the series of moans which had accompanied the pleasure which Taylor had been giving her and concentrating on licking pussy.

Rather than simply licking up and down as Taylor was doing Summer continued to slide her tongue all over the other girl's pussy, hoping that 'her new Mistress' would start doing the same. To her tremendous delight that's exactly what Taylor started doing, sliding her tongue all around Summer's pussy, even on occasion teasing her clit.

Hoping Taylor would copy her next move Summer closed her mouth firmly over the other girl's pussy lips and then pressed her tongue to the entrance of Taylor's love hole.

Summer paused with her mouth and tongue in exactly that position, thinking maybe if she did this long enough Taylor would copy her and they would push their tongues into each other together.

However Taylor wasn't willing to wait and the moment she felt Summer do this she clamped her mouth over her toy's pussy and buried her tongue is deep into the other girl as it would go.

Summer dropped her head back, pulling her mouth away from Taylor's cunt so she could give one long cry of pleasure.

This didn't make Taylor happy, not one bit, the manipulating bitch pulling her mouth and tongue from Summer's cunt right after Summer had removed her mouth and tongue from hers.

Summer groaned unhappily as she felt Taylor remove her mouth and tongue from her pussy. She would have complained but she was to horny to argue and she knew exactly how to get Taylor's tongue back were she wanted it inside her cunt and that was by shoving her tongue as deep into Taylor's pussy as it would go. After doing this Summer was immediately rewarded by Taylor's tongue invading her pussy in the exact same way as it did before only this time it began thrusting in and out, Taylor fucking her with her tongue.

It felt so good Summer almost broke away from Taylor's pussy so she could cry out in pleasure again, but Summer quickly stopped herself and moaned with her tongue in Taylor's cunt, sending vibrations through her tongue which had the other girl moaning too.

Almost simultaneously Taylor and Summer then wrap their lips tightly around each other's cunts and began gently sucking at the other's hole, their tongues quickly establishing a steady rhythm of fucking one another.

As her mind raced to remember all the tricks she had picked up through her research Taylor couldn't help smiling to herself. She was actually doing it, she was actually eating pussy. And not just any pussy, but Summer Roberts's pussy. She, Taylor Townsend, was eating Summer Roberts's pussy. It was one of her biggest fantasies and not only had it become a reality but the reality put her fantasy to shame.

From personal experience Taylor knew sometimes when you wanted something really badly it almost never lived up to the hype but this was everything she had dreamed and more. All those lonely nights she had masturbated herself to orgasm thinking about being in between another girl's legs and now it seems that her fantasies hadn't done it justice.

The smell was intoxicating. Alone it made Taylor's mouth water. The feeling of Summer's pussy clamping down on her tongue was incredible and only made Taylor want to double her efforts. And the taste, oh the taste was amazing. It was the most richest and creamiest thing Taylor had ever tasted and she loved it.

There was no doubt in Taylor's mind now, she liked girls. She liked girls, and now she had two of them as her submissive sex toys for the whole weekend. And not just any girls, but two of the hottest, if not the hottest, girls in all of the OC. Oh this was going to be a fun weekend for Taylor Townsend.

Taylor wasn't the only one feeling a lot more comfortable about her sexuality.

Over the past week Summer had been having some of the best sex of her life with Marissa but she couldn't help feel that maybe it was a fluke. After all she had deep feelings for Marissa as her best friend and it seemed almost natural to her that when their relationship became physical it may have had more to do with her feelings for Marissa than it did her feelings for other girls, but she didn't feel anything for Taylor. Well, she hated her but that didn't explain why she was enjoying fucking her so much.

The only possible explanation at this point was that Summer was bisexual. She still loved Seth but she also craved the touch of another woman and the taste of pussy on her lips.

To accept her own feelings of bisexuality was very freeing. It was like a weight had been lifted off her shoulders and now she could truly accept who she was.

It was also oddly in powering.

Even though her arms and legs were still tied Summer felt herself confidence sky rocket and combined with a desire to fully embrace her new bisexual status Summer devoted every ounce of her strength into eating Taylor's pussy.

Feeling the same piece with her sexuality Taylor returned the favour, the two girls becoming lost in going down on each other.

Rather than forget their mutual dislike of each other Taylor and Summer used their unpleasant feelings to add fuel to the fire of their pussy eating lust, fucking each other as hard as they could with their tongues in a battle to see who could make the other cum so hopefully they would return the favour.

For a while Summer's entire world revolved around giving and receiving pleasure in the wonderful sexual position known as 69. Whether it was from being brought to the edge of orgasm so many times or maybe it was the taste of pussy in her mouth but Summer was not only incredibly horny but she had this overwhelming desire to give just as good as she got. Thanks to her last week with Marissa this wasn't that hard, until Taylor began twirling her tongue inside her.

Obviously remembering where Summer's sweet spots were from the earlier fingering Taylor attacked all the most sensitive places inside Summer's pussy with an ferociousness which was almost scary.

It made Summer's body go numb and as she felt the climax she had been aching for quickly approaching her Summer smiled happily to herself, closed her eyes and prepared to finally cum. Unfortunately this led to Summer slowing the efforts of her mouth and tongue and she was quickly punished for it, Taylor slowing down her oral worship of Summer's pussy until the other girl picked up the pace again.

Realising Taylor wasn't going to let her cum until she made 'her new Mistress' cum Summer began jack-hammering her tongue in and out of Taylor's cunt while eagerly slurping at the other girl's pussy lips. When that didn't work fast enough for Summer's liking she began twirling her tongue around inside Taylor, attacking all the sweet spots she remembered and even finding some new ones as her tongue caressed Taylor's inner walls. But still it didn't work and Summer couldn't understand it.

What Summer didn't know was that Taylor was desperately trying to stop herself from cumming.

It was hard because she wanted to cum so badly at this point it was almost painful but Taylor was in heaven right now in between Summer's legs with Summer's mouth and tongue working on her pussy and she didn't want it to stop. She didn't want it to ever stop. Screw all those plans she had made for this weekend. Taylor just wanted to 69 with Summer forever.

Summer's talented mouth and tongue were making it almost impossible but Taylor was just about able to control herself. That was until Summer did something which gave her no choice but to go over the edge.

If Summer's hands had been free that something would have been Summer's fingers, Summer even pulling roughly on her restraints to try and get her hands free so she could finger fuck Taylor to orgasm which would hopefully get her to return the favour but of course that didn't work, Taylor had done too good a job of securing her hands.

Quickly coming up with a new plan Summer removed her mouth and tongue from Taylor's cunt, glued her lips to Taylor's clit and sucked it with all her might.

Summer's mouth going into overdrive on her pleasure button was more than Taylor could take and she came screaming into Summer's pussy in the strongest climax of her life. It felt like a huge firework had gone off inside Taylor's head, and just as she was recovering from the first explosion a second one rocked her body as Summer buried her tongue back inside Taylor's honeypot, greedily slurping at the girl cum flowing out of Taylor, bringing her yet another orgasm.

Even though her mind felt like it was melting Taylor managed to concentrate on returning the favour in an effort to thank Summer for these amazing orgasms and hopefully in the process get her first taste of girl cum.

While Summer's hands were bound Taylor's were free to work their magic. The only problem was Taylor was unwilling to remove her mouth and tongue from Summer's pussy because if Summer's cum was half as yummy as her regular cunt cream Taylor knew she wouldn't want to miss a drop of it. Luckily Summer had another hole available.

After coating her finger in pussy juice which had escaped her mouth and covered her face, the bed sheets and Summer's thighs Taylor press the tip of her finger against Summer's ass hole and slowly pushed her way inside the other girl's rectum. She then gave the other girl plenty of time to relax before she began sliding the digit in and out of her back door, Taylor butt fucking Summer with her finger.

The added anal stimulation was exactly what Summer needed and with a soft cry of joy her long-awaited orgasm hit her like a tidal wave. It was so strong it knocked Summer virtually unconscious for a few seconds only to be properly awoken by the feeling of Taylor rubbing her pussy on her face. Realising she had stopped eating Taylor's pussy again Summer forced herself to awake from her orgasm induced trance and give Taylor at least as many orgasms as she had given her.

Despite her best efforts whenever Summer managed to give Taylor as many orgasms as she had given her Taylor would send her over the edge again, the two girls making each other cum over, and over, and over, until they lost count of their climaxes.

Neither one of them were sure how long it lasted, all Taylor knew was that she was exhausted when she finally pulled her mouth and tongue from Summer's pussy and lifted her cunt from Summer's face.

Summer let out a soft whining sound in disappointment but her mouth, tongue and pussy were so numb she couldn't deny she was grateful for the chance to rest.

Slowly, awkwardly turning around on the bed Taylor was just about able not to tread on Summer before she collapsed onto the other girl, resting her head on her breasts and snuggling into them in a uncontrollable and extremely twisted need to feel connected to the girl who had given her so many amazing orgasms... the girl she had blackmailed into giving her so many amazing orgasms.

For the briefest of moments Taylor actually regretted blackmailing Marissa and Summer, but she quickly reminded herself if she hadn't she wouldn't be having all this amazing sex right now. And she was only getting started.

Lifting her face from Summer's boobs Taylor smiled down at the girl who looked just as exhausted as she felt before lowering her mouth down and licking up some of her own cream which had literally drenched Summer's face.

Far too delirious from all her orgasms to be grossed out by this Summer actually did the same thing, licking her juices from Taylor's face until their tongues met in a soft and passionate kiss.

After exchanging each other's juices for a little while Taylor broke the kiss and smiled.

"That was fun..." Taylor said, turning her head to look at where Marissa was still handcuffed to the chair, staring at them with a look of concern, jealousy and horniness, "But I think it's Marissa's turn now."

MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers