TCCS Pt. 01 Ch. 06: Librarian, Nerd, and the Pothead

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melvin was still jealous, but the sight of the sexy white woman being fucked into an orgasm, make that her second orgasm had his cock rising again. Mrs. Kindle looked lovely as she got fucked into her third, no fourth orgasm. Her long blonde hair was spread out on the car above her head. Her back and neck were arched, mouth parted, constantly gasping. Her breasts were bouncing up and down with each rapid thrust of Andy's cock. Oddly, he seemed not to realize just how amazing the woman he was fucking truly was. He just held her ankles, slamming his hips forward. He wasn't even looking at her. His head was turned upward and his eyes were half lidded, spaced out in some marijuana fuel fog. Already, he was lasting longer then Melvin had any of the times, he'd fucked his teacher, but eventually on Bobbie Sue's sixth- make that seventh orgasm, he slammed his cock forwards, his balls slapping her thighs and held his cock buried. "Aaarggh!" he grunted, finally coming back to life as he flooded the white teacher's pussy with semen. Bobbie Sue screamed in joy having her eighth-ninth-tenth orgasm.

Andy withdrew his spent cock and stumbled backwards a little as if dazed. He leaned down and pulled his pants back up. Melvin watched as he pulled out and lit another joint. The school genius turned to look back at his teacher. Bobbie Sue almost appeared to be asleep, a contented smile on her lips. Her legs were still spread wide and a river of white semen flowed from her pussy to the hood of her car and ran down the side.

Melvin stepped up and grabbed her legs. He couldn't live up to a performance like Andy's and feared he might lose her to a better lover. He wanted to fuck her one last time. His cock was eager and ready, but seeing her splayed pussy filled with another man's sperm had him wrinkling his nose in disgust.

He pushed her legs back and saw her sphincter slide up. It was yet untouched, but now Andy's sperm was running down over it. Still Melvin wanted to get off one last time and he brought his cock down to her tight little rosebud. Andy's sperm covered his cock head and he crinkled his nose, but the other man's semen was serving to lubricate his cock. Melvin pushed, his cock head pushing her sphincter inwards until it slowly pushed inside her. She opened easier then she had that first time in the library, but he still felt her body tense up before she relaxed and slowly lifted her ass up into him. Andy's sperm showered every inch of Melvin's cock as he buried it in Bobbie Sue's ass. Since it was well lubricated, his shaft moved in and out of her easily and rapidly. "This ass is so tight," he groaned.

"Yeah baby, fuck my ass. Give me that big black cock," cried Bobbie Sue, trying to slide her entire body down the hood onto his thrusting cock. "I love your cock, Melvin. I love you."

Melvin fucked her harder in joy. Maybe, she wasn't going to dump him for Andy Gooch? "You still want my cock?"

"God yes," she cried. "You still want me?"

"Always."

"Then you can have me whenever you want, Melvin," she moaned.

Melvin couldn't help himself as a stupid smile spread across his face. "HE HE HE," he cried, throwing back his head and laughing as he slammed his cock deep up her bowels and filled her ass with sperm.

When the two lovers recovered, the tried to make themselves presentable. There was no sign of Andy Gooch anywhere. If Melvin had believed in god, he would have prayed that the pothead was so stoned, he would forget the whole thing. There weren't enough towels and tissues in her car to clean up all the mess. She just hoped her husband wouldn't see the stains on the hood when he left for work in the morning. She'd need to try to run her car through the car wash tomorrow. "We'd better get going," she told Melvin. "I'll drop you off outside the Westside."

**********

Andy slipped back into his car.

"Wh-what?" asked the stoned white boy, sleeping in the passenger seat. "Whoa dude, where you been?"

"Out getting me a piece of white ass," said Andy.

"Yeah you funny dude," said the white stoner, laughing. "This pot is some good shit, but I know you didn't fuck no white woman out here."

"Not just any white woman, one of our teachers."

"Yeah dude. Next thing you'll be telling me it was Coach Summers."

Andy stared out across the parking lot watching the lovely white form in the distance getting dressed beside her car. "Nah bro, it wasn't Coach Summers." The pothead next to him was one of his best customers. They'd come out here to take the new shipment for a test drive. "But I'm gonna be tapping that white ass something regular from now on."

"Ha ha. You dreamin dude."

"Go back to sleep muthafucker"

12