All Comments on 'TCCS Pt. 02 Ch. 16: The Pool Party'

by Stormbringer

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
StormbringerStormbringerover 6 years agoAuthor

Yet you made it to part 16?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ximand

Yet you took the time to read it (and possibly pleasure yourself in the process). Your internal struggles must be epic. Good luck to you and others like you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very nice conclusion to part 2

Can't wait to hear about these various women and their downfall. That orgy was some good interracial stuff for sure. I also like how you use the racism to make it more erotic in a way seeing how that word has lost all meaning in this current age.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I just enjoy voting 1....why read?

SyrustheVirusSyrustheVirusover 6 years ago

Why is everyone complaining? This is fantasy. In real life a majority (8 out of 10) women would not throw away everything for lust. I mean it's obvious that ms. Summers will end up with the coach because she is not real and her character has no soul or purpose. She is just an object to be used for black men's sexual gratification, nothing more. Additionally, everyone knows in real life that a majority of men , regardless of skin color, would not turn into cuckold fags. So just accept that it is a story and stop complaining. If you don't like it don't read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
MORE PREG RISK SEX!

lets have mroe about impregnation, thw two week sweats, testing or perhaps group testing for pregnancy, the fear or thrill of carrying a black bastard, etc!

BlackRexxxBlackRexxxover 6 years ago
Yessss.

You Put More Women In The Story. Finally More Then Usual Ladies. Keep Up The Good Work ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
plagiarism

this is just a john persons comic....making it seem like your own story is pathetic

MiniwandMiniwandover 6 years ago
Will you continue?

You just posted a story you wrote long ago and even though I love it and I vote 5 stars, it is pointless unless more chapters will come. I'm a big fan of yours and the way you exaggerate things like body parts or plot is the main reason. So for those who say it doesn't feel real: no shit!

As for plagiarism, you should verify John Persons' Comics to see if the name Stormbringer isn't there. Stormbringer wrote stories and comics scripts that are illustrated by different artists. Aren't books turned into movies all the time? Same here. This story is old, it's just being posted here now.

As for those who vote without reading: you're pathetic. When I don't like a story and quit before the end, I post a comment about why I didn't like it but I don't vote.

StormbringerStormbringerover 6 years agoAuthor
anonymous idiot

I've always felt writers don't get enough credit in most forms of media. If you look at the covers to the Pit's comics at Johnpersons, my name is on it as the writer. I wrote the scripts for Two Hot Blondes Bet, the Pool Party, and Two Hot blondes Hunt. With Hunt, Pit went in his own direction and the Plantation comic is completely his. I combined Plantation with the Coxville stories with his permission and he loved it. You'll also see my names on many comics at Kaoscomics and some on poonnet and illustratedinterracial.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love it

Great orgy, very hot. Especially loved Susan who goes from racist cunt to black cock obsessed slut. Hopefully you'll be writing more of her and LD (and every other black guy in the county)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

This is truly a fantastic series and I think that we all appreciate the time you put into this epic of a storyline. I’m not sure what your next installment of this saga is going to include, but I hope it includes a gratuitous amount of Patty. Behind Jenny and Kitty, I would love to see her recieve more involvement throughout the next installment. She needs to receive an airtight BBC gangbang and some one on one time with the faculty.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
The use of the N word and

how black is tossed around as a negative ruins the story. Can't even finish.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStormbringer@Stormbringer
7542 Followers
Check out my lensdump page for ai generated art based on my stories: https://lensdump.com/stormbringer1/albums Check out my blog at www.storiesbystormbringer.blogspot.com for all my stories and current projects. I'm an average, married, monogamous guy who likes to read and ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES