TCCS Pt. 03 Ch. 17: Hot Blonde Turns Left

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny nodded and threw her towel over the bar. She entered the shower, freezing in shock. Shondra Martinique was leaning against the shower wall between two shower heads. A white woman was kneeling at her feet, face buried in Shondra's vagina. Two other black girls flanked Shondra watching the white girl go down on their leader. "Munch on that black pussy, white bitch," growled Shondra. "Gonna squirt in yo mouth, bitch." This caused Jenny to gasp causing everyone to look at her. The white girl turned and looked horrified. It was Melissa Lynch one of her cheerleading squad mates and the future mother of Kitty's friend Susan. The buxom brunette tried to cover the jiggly body that was nearly identical to her future daughter's amazing form. Melissa scurried on the floor over to the corner of the showers. "Get her," growled Shondra.

Jenny stood frozen as the two black women ran across the wet floor and grabbed her arms. One was Yolanda, an older student who'd dropped out to have a baby named Hercules rumored to be fathered by Ajax West. Her belly was already bulging as another baby was growing in it. Shondra was pretty much the school bully and had shaken down both Jenny and Ivana for money before. There were rumors about women who couldn't purchase protection from Shondra, paying her off some other way and Jenny wondered if that was what Melissa had been doing. It hadn't looked like she was being forced. Shondra's posse had once been a lot bigger, but every month another black woman dropped out to have a baby. Teen pregnancies among black women had been called an epidemic by the board of education. The highest in the state, maybe the country.

The black women's grips tightened on Jenny's arms as they pulled her over to their leader. "On your knees, bitch," ordered Shondra. Jenny fell to her knees and found herself staring at the bushy black hairs that covered Shondra's pubic mound. Doesn't she ever trim that thing, thought Jenny. "Never thought I'd have miss prim and proper Jenny Cox staring at my black pussy," said Shondra. "I think I like it." The black woman spread her legs apart and lifted her hips. "I was just about to squirt in Smellissa's mouth when you fuckin interrupted us. Now I'm gonna squirt in yo mouth, Jenny Cox."

Jenny had been staring up between Shondra's big black Coxville tits and at her dark face looking down at her. The black woman didn't look mean at all, she was looking down at Jenny lustfully. Yolanda's pushed Jenny's head to look down Shondra's body until her eyes fell on the hairy pussy now exposed to her eyes. Jenny stared. She'd never gotten this close of a view of a woman's vagina before. Shondra's lady parts were all engorged from Melissa's oral attentions. The clitoris and labia were all aroused and swollen, different shades of black and brown. Her arousal formed a drop on her clit and it fell off as Jenny watched, but her eyes didn't follow it down. Her eyes were frozen on Shondra's glistening black pussy. She strangely wasn't repulsed by it for it was quite beautiful in a way. Jenny's tongue wet her lips even as Yolanda's hand started pushing her head closer towards the inviting black pussy. Jenny's lips parted as they approached, her tongue coming out just as...

FWEET! FWEET!

Everybody jumped at the sound of the gym whistle. Coach Quigley let the whistle fall from her mouth. Quigley was a heavy butch lesbian type and the gym teacher. She wasn't from Coxville of course but was dating a stunning Coxville lipstick lesbian and moved here to be with her. She didn't put up with any nonsense and soon was pulling Shondra roughly by the arm out of the shower. Quigley tapped her foot, watching the black girl's get dressed.

Jenny slowly stood and followed, trembling a little. Ivy stood just outside the shower and covered Jenny's body with her towel. "You okay?" she whispered. Jenny slowly nodded her head still traumatized by what had almost happened. Quigley tried to march them all to Long's office, but Yolanda just gave her the finger and left school, never coming back. The coach wouldn't let go of the struggling Shondra to go after Yolanda. The other black girl just shrugged and followed them to the principal. Jenny and Ivy silently dressed while Melissa sobbed on a bench nearby.

Shondra had gotten expelled, Yolanda officially dropped out while the other girl just got a short suspension. Long kept most of it quiet. Jenny's parent's Candy and Marvin never found out and Jenny made a pact with Melissa and Ivy to keep it quiet. Later they heard rumors that Shondra had at least five white girls that regularly serviced her pussy.

Jenny never saw Shondra after that and the incident would have been forgotten but for the dreams. Jenny had trouble falling asleep the night of the incident, but when she did, she dreamed of a hairy black pussy. In her dream they were alone and never got interrupted. Shondra stroked her hair and kept her promise to squirt in her mouth. Jenny looked up her lovely black body gulping down the black woman's orgasm. That was the night, she discovered pleasing herself and she'd had her first orgasm thinking about going down on Shondra's black pussy.

**********

"I had to go to night school to get my GED because of this little white bitch," said Shondra.

Jenny stood up as Shondra walked over to face her. "I have to question your taste in women, Coach."

"I agree," said Shondra, looking Jenny's nude body up and down.

"Damn, it's like I'm looking at a negative mirror image," said Black staring at the two nude women. Their bodies were nearly identical, same height and weight. Shondra's hair was straightened and the same length as Jenny's. Their breasts were both GG with matching areola and nipple length, but Jenny's nipples rose a little more proudly while the black woman's pointed down. Shondra's ass thrust out and up farther and higher then Jenny's. "God I love Coxville," he grunted, shaking his head.

"What's this slut doing here?" asked Jenny. "Coach... COACH!

Black forced himself to look up from the two women's bodies. "We been fuck buddies for a long time. Hey gurl, don't look at me like that, you're married, and my junk needs a lot of action."

"Yeah, you is the one cheating on your husband and you is calling me a slut." Shondra reached out and pinched one of Jenny's hard nipples.

Jenny gasped at the spasm of pleasure that spread out from her pussy. "What are you doing?" Jenny gasped when Shondra's other hand came up to squeeze her other breast. "Stop."

Shondra looked down between Jenny's feet at the growing pool of arousal forming on the floor from her dripping pussy. "Why? I think you like it." The black woman lowered her arms and stepped closer until their nipples pressed each other. She then grabbed Jenny's hips and pulled her in hard.

Jenny felt her breasts mash into Shondra's, her lips parted automatically as they kissed. Shondra's tongue pushed into Jenny's mouth. She tried to push it out with her tongue, but instead found her tongue dancing with her old high school bully's tongue. Shondra's hands slid around her back and squeezed her ass cheeks, pulling her tighter. Jenny could hear the black woman moaning, but the vibrations were in her own ears and she realized they were both moaning. Jenny raised her arms and grabbed Shondra's hips, sliding back to squeeze her dark-skinned ass. The kiss turned passionate quickly, as passionate as she'd ever kissed the Coach.

Shondra walked her back and pushed her down on the bed. Jenny found herself seated and staring at Shondra's sexy brown belly. She leaned forwards and kissed the brown belly button, licking inside the navel. Shondra stepped back and Jenny's eyes fell on her bare pussy. It had been a hairy jungle back in high school but shaved smooth it was even more lovely then she remembered. "Okay Coach, let me see you integrate this white pussy," said Shondra."

"Gladly," said Black, stepping forwards.

Jenny gasped when she saw his cock. It was swollen and huge, looking like it did when he came. Apparently watching two women kiss turned him on. He stepped closer as Shondra kneeled and took the swollen cock in her mouth, making loud slurping sounds as she sucked it about a third of the way down her throat. When she pulled back, it was her black hand that grabbed his cock and guided it between the folds of Jenny's pussy. "Tell me Jenny," said Shondra, loosening her grip on the thick black shaft letting it push forwards through her hand. "This is better than any puny white boy's little dick."

"Yessssss," hissed Jenny. She lifted her hips into Black's cock, having her first orgasm as soon as his big cock pushed deeper then Harold's little penis could ever go.

Shondra laughed and released Coach's cock so he could push it balls deep making the wanton white woman tremble from a second orgasm. She reached out a delicate black hand to caress the soft mound of Jenny's left breast, tweaking the hard nipple before moving around behind Coach's back. Shondra watched the slick black shaft slowly moving in and out of the loveliest pink pussy, she'd ever seen. She licked her lips before sliding down behind the Coach's large muscular back.

Shondra kissed his hard ass cheek, even giving it a little bite before she spun around. He spread his legs apart and she scooted backwards under them. The Coach grabbed Jenny under the knees and pulled her back so that most of her ass was off the bed, pausing with half his cock in Jenny while Shondra suckled on one of his hairy balls. They were wet and dripping from Jenny's arousal and orgasmic fluids. Shondra moved her tongue up to the underside of his cock and he began pumping again running his cock over her tongue before pushing deep into Jenny. The white woman screamed again, a fresh wave of fluid trickling down the underside of his shaft, onto Shondra's tongue and into her mouth. Her second favorite meal and it had been awhile since she'd dined so well. She could barely wait for the hot pudding soon to come.

Jenny groaned in disappointment when Black let his entire cock pop out of her. He arched his back so that his cock aimed down, more of Jenny's arousal running down his shaft and into Shondra's mouth as she licked the tip of his cock. She nuzzled the tip of his cock up with her nose until the head was pointed between Jenny's labia. He pushed it back into Jenny's pussy. His heavy balls were starting to hit her hard in the chin and face so Shondra had to scoot back some. Both hands reached up, massaging his mighty testicles and she grinned when the huge black man moaned with pleasure.

Coach Black picked up speed after that with Shondra moving bending her head further back to keep her eyes under Jenny's buttocks as it felt like a steady rain of Jenny's arousal and orgasms was dripping all over her face and breasts. Coach Black grunted and buried his cock, holding it still. Jenny screamed and each testicle in Shondra's grip started to beat as if she were holding a heart in her hand. She opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out as a steady trickle of Jenny's pussy juices poured off his balls. He pulled back quickly and Shondra watched the huge black cock jerk upwards, his hand flying to the shaft and jerking it. His cock would be sending several strong wads to coat her face, belly, and breasts. In her experience, black men seemed torn between a need to pump all their seed into a woman's womb and the desire to mark their territory just as she was torn with equal desires to taste a man's cum or to have him seeding her pussy and to a lesser extent, filling her ass with sperm. Luckily the local black male could handle all three in one session.

Shondra waited several seconds, neck arched, head up, and mouth open before the steady white stream began pouring out of Jenny's pussy and into her mouth. She gulped it down as fast as her mouth filled. Jenny had the prettiest pussy, Shondra had ever seen and the blonde's womanly juices combined with Black's protein rich sperm was delectable.

Shondra waited until the stream turned to a trickle and then a drop before she quickly spun around and buried her face in Jenny's pussy. The blonde woman gasped and spasmed as Shondra's tongue wiggled between the folds of Jenny's well fucked pussy. My god, she gorgeous, thought the black woman looking up Jenny's undulating belly and between her heaving breasts much of her body slick with pools of sperm. She could see Jenny's parted lips, giving out soft little moans as she started writhing on the bed. Her hands clenched, grabbing fistfuls of the sheets, her crotch slowly lifting into Shondra's thrusting tongue. The black woman licked deep and then quickly sucked in. Jenny cried out, her orgasm releasing more sperm from her trapped womb to fill Shondra's mouth.

The black woman pushed herself up and climbed on top of Jenny's still writhing body. She held her face over Jenny's bringing her mouth slowly down and the blonde woman didn't hesitate parting her lips to kiss Shondra again, she even seemed eager to feel the black woman's lips on hers, but instead of kissing, Shondra's lips parted and Jenny's mouth filled with the Coach's sperm. She seemed startled at first, but as soon as the taste registered in her brain, she relaxed, swallowing it down, and then the two women started kissing.

Jenny Summers didn't know what had come over her. She wasn't attracted to women in the least but feeling a soft female body pressed against hers and soft feminine lips against her own sure felt good. Shondra jerked and seemed as startled as Jenny had been a few minutes earlier. The black woman's tongue slipped out of her mouth as she was pushed forwards. Shondra came back down kissing her again. Her eyes were slightly turned up in her head as Jenny stared into them. The woman was in extreme pleasure and Jenny immediately knew why. The Coach had filled her with his cock.

Shondra was being shoved forwards over Jenny's body before Black finally just had her get on all fours over Jenny. He grabbed her hips and held her still as he began fucking her hard and fast with his powerful cock. Shondra continued kissing Jenny before she suddenly gasped and arched her back thrusting her tits into Jenny's face. Jenny stared at the brown nipples for a moment before letting her tongue flicker over one and sucking the hard-elongated nipple between her lips. Shondra cried out as she orgasmed, but her cry quickly turned to a moan of disappointment just before Jenny suddenly thrust forwards on the bed. Now it was Shondra who stared into Jenny's ecstasy filled eyes as the Coach fucked the blonde white woman. She held herself over Jenny and planted her dark lips on Jenny's pink nipples. "He's making me cum," moaned the white woman before crying out in pleasure as she came and then she mewled with disappointment as his cock left the warm folds of her pussy.

Shondra moaned and began rocking above Jenny so fast her heavy breasts started slapping Jenny in the face like two punching bags were beating her. Jenny squirmed beneath them, finally reaching up to grab the brown breasts to stop the onslaught. Shondra arched her back as Jenny guided the tip of one breast into her mouth. She cried out in pleasure and came again. This went on for close to half an hour, the coach fucking first one woman to orgasm and then the other. The Coach soon started grunting, pulling out of Jenny as she came and pushing deep into Shondra. He lost control pumping hard before burying it deep. His cock jerked filling her womb with a strong blast of sperm. "YESSSS!" screamed Shondra before Jenny watched her eyes fly open in alarm. "NO! PULL IT OUT NIGGA!" Despite yelling at him, her expression was one of disappointment when he yanked his squirting cock out of her reluctant pussy. She gazed down into Jenny's lovely face. The blonde was staring back at her in surprise just as a jet of white sperm fanned out over Jenny's face. Black's cock was between the two women, his seed hosing their bellies and breasts. Both women's foreheads bumped painfully as they jerked their chins down to their chests and opened their mouths each eager to taste him. A geyser of sperm exploded over their faces, some striking their tongues and entering their mouths so they could taste him again.

Shondra tried to rise, but to Jenny's surprise, she wrapped her arms around the black woman and pulled her down. They kissed again, their lips and tongues moving over each other's faces and chins to lap up his sperm. The black woman wiggling over Jenny so that their bodies became slick as the Coach's cum turned watery.

Shondra slid down and licked Jenny's breasts clean, lost in the moment before her eyes flew open in alarm. "Fuck! You gotta get his cum outta me." Shondra rolled off Jenny and Jenny rolled over and straddled her. Her lips started to clean the black woman's nipples, but Shondra grabbed her shoulders pushing her down. Jenny succumbed, but licked sperm off Shondra's breasts, belly button and bare crotch as she was pushed down. "Hurry, suck it outta me," growled Shondra.

Jenny's found herself staring at the beautiful brown folds that had captivated her 18 years earlier. It was even more enticing then she remembered and even lovelier without the huge pussy afro she'd sported as a teen. Shondra raised her pussy up towards Jenny's mouth as Jenny's lips met it, her tongue tentatively flickering out to lick the folds of Shondra's brown labia.

Jenny didn't know what she was doing, but she knew what she had liked and soon her tongue was lapping rapidly at Shondra's pussy, Black's sperm pouring into her mouth. She gulped it down, gaining more confidence, attacking Shondra's pussy more lustfully. Shondra groaned when Jenny pushed two of her fingers in to the knuckle. Shondra's ass slowly lifted off the bed into Jenny's tongue and fingers. The black woman's body was trembling. "OH FUCK!" grunted Shondra, her pussy tightening up around Jenny's fingers. She closed her eyes just as Shondra's pussy sprayed her face with her orgasmic fluid. Shondra was a real squirter. Jenny didn't have time to wipe her eyes as a fresh wave of Coach Black's sperm began pouring into her mouth forced out by Shondra's powerful orgasm even as her contractions were sucking more of his sperm in deeper. Jenny didn't stop and Shondra had another strong orgasm quickly on the heels of the last, another spray of her cum coating Jenny's face, but this time there was just a full shot glass' worth of sperm flowing down Jenny's throat.

Jenny's jaw was starting to ache and Shondra seemed spent, so Jenny climbed up on the bed beside her. Black was standing beside the bed and Shondra was leaning over and sucking the head of his rejuvenated cock. She kissed the tip and bent the other way to kiss Jenny on the lips while stroking him. "Told ya I was gonna squirt in your mouth. I just didn't expect it to take 18 years. You're as good eatin black pussy as you are at sucking black cock."

"Ah... thanks?" said Jenny hesitantly. "I... liked it." Jenny reached over and caressed the black woman's breasts. Watching her white hand slide over Shondra's smooth brown skin was as sexy as watching her hands run over Black's hard chest. "Why were you so worried about him cumming in you?" she asked, curiously.

Shondra looked surprised. "Cause I already have three kids and I don't want no fucking twins. Dem Black boys are fertile mother fuckers and it's always twins."

Jenny laughed. "The Coach had a vasectomy, silly. Didn't he tell you?"

Shondra laughed. "A Black getting snipped!" She turned back to look up at the Coach who winked down at her. "Damn! Why didn't you tell me?" she asked, winking back.

"I thought it would be fun to scare you," said the Coach, pulling her head back down on his cock.

Jenny nodded knowingly. "He does like to play games. He likes telling me he's gonna put a black baby in my belly or knock up my white pussy."