TCCS Pt. 03 Ch. 17: Hot Blonde Turns Left

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shondra snorted over Black's cock. She pulled back and kissed the throbbing tip. "Well Jenny Cox, as reluctant as I am to give this up, I gotta get home to the kids. This big black fuck stick is all yours."

"Hmmm, you're very generous," purred Jenny, rolling on to all fours and crawling over to suck the Coach's cock while Shondra got up and started dressing.

Shondra didn't bother cleaning herself off before dressing. She watched the beautiful Jenny Cox Summers taking her favorite black dick deep down her throat. "She let you put it deep in her ass like I do Coach?"

Black snickered. He leaned over Jenny and spanked her ass. "Turn around, slut." he ordered. Jenny complied presenting her ass to him. "She begged me to fuck her ass," said Coach proudly.

"I wouldn't say I begged exactly," said Jenny, panting in the end as her anus opened for the huge cock head. Her rectum was still stretched out from Stubby earlier and she took Black's cock in fairly easily.

"Bitch is loving it," said Shondra, shaking her head and watching in fascination as the black man began sodomizing the white woman. "I didn't know watching a black man fuck a white woman would be so sexy. The skin contrast is fucking hot." Shondra was starting to get aroused again.

"Would you fuck a white man?" asked Jenny, grunting each time Black pushed his cock in deep.

Shondra opened the door to the bedroom. She turned to look at Jenny and shook her head. "Oh honey, there's no such thing," she said, leaving.