TCCS Pt. 03 Ch. 20: Kat and the Principal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Showing how deep it was going go in her gave Kat second thoughts. "No," she laughed, looking nervously down the length of the black shaft on her body. "He had a cock... no, he had a penis like a... a child's." Edgar's little penis hadn't even reached the top of her blonde pubes.

Long laughed with her. "I bet he did. Anyone else?" Long worked himself back on the bed, his serpentine cock slithering down her body.

"I gave my first blow job to Nathan here on his 21st birthday," she said, watching Long's cock head recede from her breasts.

"You prefer sucking black cock now don't you, slut?"

"Yes," she hissed. "Nathan's semen was so runny. I spit it out it tasted so nasty."

"And the seed of the black man?"

"So good," she trembled, almost cumming as she thought of all the black loads she'd swallowed. "So rich and thick as pudding. So good, I can't get enough. I like sucking black cock."

"Look at your body, Kat. It was built to take black cock. Your pathetic white men with their little pricks and weak runny seed can't please you, can't even swell that belly with a baby. This is what you need Kat and the sooner you realize it, the happier you'll be." He pushed down on the end of his shaft, her pussy lips spreading open around the head of his cock. She gasped in shock and pleasure. "You belong to the black man. Now It's time you really lost your virginity in this bed." Kat screamed as he pushed in deep. "Who do you belong to Kat?"

Kat was breathing heavily through her open mouth. Her head was turned sideways, staring at the picture of Kate and Leo on the Titanic. That movie was the basis for all her romantic notions since Nathan had taken her to see it on her 21st birthday. "The black man," she told both her old principal as well as the romantic notions of her past. "I belong to black men." A sense of relief flooded through her body at her admission. "I was built for black cock," she admitted to herself.

Long was right, she felt happier admitting it as any guilt she'd had cheating on her pathetic husband left her forever. "Fuck this white slut, Willie."

Long fed her a few more inches. Her shit was tight and the deeper he got the more his cock had to work at stretching her open. He leaned over her working about three quarters of his monster cock in and out of her tight pussy. She was huffing and puffing beneath him, reminding him of a woman giving birth. Her face was even red and straining, sweat glistening on her forehead. But still, she was bucking her hips up into his thrusts, her pussy naturally squeezing his cock and trying to pull it in deeper. She moaned and tensed up as an orgasm wracked her body. He took the opportunity to push his cock further into her womb until he was balls deep. Kat's whimpers of pleasure from her orgasm turned into a scream as her orgasm grew in intensity and number. Her pussy writhed and constricted around his cock soaking his shaft, her cum running down his balls. "Good?" he asked, chuckling.

"Uh huh," she grunted staring wide eyed at her Titanic poster. Kat suddenly turned and looked at the old black man. She reached up and grabbed his bald head, pulling him down onto her lips and kissing him passionately and deeply. Her hips humped into him while they kissed. "I've never cum like that before," she told him in awe when she broke the kiss. Kat pulled him down again and pushed her tongue between his lips. Her humping thrusts turned more frantic. She moaned when Long began working his cock.

Long pushed himself up. Kat laid still watching him. One hand came up to caress his chest, fingers sliding through his wisps of gray chest hairs. Her hand fell when he rose to his knees. She watched him intensely as he cupped her knees and lifted her ass. His hips began moving, his cock thrusting in and out of her formerly monogamous pussy. "Damn," he grunted. "Gonna fuck this pussy good."

"Do it," she hissed at him. "Fuck my white pussy. Gimme that big nigger cock."

Willie's cock was so big; he couldn't fuck her with the full length. He'd only pulled about a third to half out before slamming it back in deep. He picked up speed, fucking her fast and hard, the young woman crying out in orgasmic pleasure every ten thrusts or so. His face looked strained and sweat beaded his forehead. Kat didn't know how the old man could maintain such a pace. Nathan would have squirted after a dozen thrusts, but Willie Long fucked her hard and fast for a good fifteen minutes. "OHFUCK!" he yelled, pushing his cock in hard and leaving it there.

Suddenly Kat Jones's womb felt like a swimming pool filled with hot black sperm. She could feel the entire length of his shaft convulsing like a fire hose as it continued pumping her full of sperm. Her resulting orgasm was as big as the one she'd had when he first buried his cock in her. The orgasm was so pleasurable and intense, Kat wasn't sure when it began to hurt, but it felt like her womb was an expanding water balloon about to pop at any time. "Pull it out," she begged.

Willie knew what was happening and quickly pulled half his cock out, but it was still bucking and pumping sperm. He quickly pushed her legs up and pushed on her thighs until she slid back on the bed and his cock flew clear of her pussy. It immediately sprang up launching a long spray of sperm that covered her from her face to her belly. His cock continued jerking, jet after jet of

his seed baptizing the young woman.

Kat moaned contentedly, feeling her womb contract, forcing a torrent of semen to run out of her pussy and soak the floor of her childhood bedroom. "Wow," she said.

"Wow yourself," replied Willie, gasping for breath. He stumbled to his feet a little unsteadily. Kat looked over at him, staring in awe at the plump cock now dangling between his legs. "I gotta get moving. You'd better wash these sheets." He waited until she nodded then left for the master bath to take a shower.

**********

Willie Long felt spent soaping around his cock. He turned and let the water clean it. He had wanted to save up his sperm, but he couldn't pass up a chance to fuck a magnificent creature like Kat Jones. Anyway, he had faith that Damballah would provide all the sperm he needed for later. He stepped out of the shower and dried off. He wrapped the towel around his waist, his cock so long the knobby head and several inches were visible below the towel. He opened the door and stepped into the master bedroom. "Fuck me," he slowly hissed, drawing it out as he stared into the room.

"No fuck me," said Kat. She was on all fours on her mom's bed facing away from him so that the site greeting him was her perfectly rounded, perfectly smooth, and perfectly white ass. Her hands were reaching back spreading her cheeks for him. His cock swelled and started rising at the sight of her perfect little brown rosebud above her wet slit. Her pussy was still engorged and red from the hard fucking it had just received and still dribbling sperm. "Or more specifically, fuck my ass, Principal Long," said Kat.

So much for not wanting to have sex on her parent's bed," thought Willie. He spit in his hand and began polishing up the head of his cock as he climbed on the bed and kneeled behind her. He slapped his cock down on her ass several times. It hardened completely as he spanked her with it. "You sure you want this?"

"Yes sir," she whimpered, jerking her ass away from his slapping cock. "Please, Principal Long. I want it so bad."

"Dayumn girl, you do doncha? Well, let me lube it up some first." He bent the shaft back down and pushed the head into her pussy, working it around. She moaned, pushing back to take more of him, trembling as she came. He pulled his juiced-up cock out and raised the head to her tightly puckered anus. "Never begged that redneck husband of yours to fuck your ass, have you?"

"No," she muttered into her arms. "NOOOOO!" she said again loud enough she was nearly screaming as her anus spread open around his cock head. "Why bother?" she gasped.

Long chuckled. "Why bother indeed," he grunted. "Why fuck a little dicked C student?"

"When you can have a big cocked principal," she grunted out. "Gawd! That's big!" Kat winced

as the massive black cock slid deeper into her ass. He'd shoved in about a third now, enough to start working it in and out. "I woke up this mornin with a hankerin' for some dark meat in my ass."

"Well you got it slut," said Long. He slapped his hand down on her right butt cheek. "Now start working that ass."

Kat obeyed pushing her rear end back into his thrusts. His big black cock was pushing deeper into her. She'd was taking about half or a little more inside her now. "If I had my druthers, I'd be fucking nigger cock every day from now on."

Long started pumping her harder. He grabbed her hips pulling her back hard into each thrust of his cock. She squealed several times. "That's what you should be doing slut," he growled. "Spread this pussy around to the brothers. Your body was built for some big black nigga dick."

"YYEESS!" she cried as he shoved his cock in deep and sperm flooded her bowels. She was built for big black cocks! Kat suddenly came hard at the realization. She screamed and then moaned in protest as Long pulled his cock back out of her ass. Sperm splattered down the length of her back before his cock plopped down between her ass cheeks. Even more of his seed, poured out of his cock head, forming a pool in the small on her back. His cock slid down her ass a little as it deflated. "I do declare," she said still gasping for air, "that you are a much better councilor then my mother, Principal Long."

"I thank you Mrs. Jones. Now I really need to get going. I need you to clean this mess up for me."

"Yes sir."

Long went to the bathroom. He grabbed a towel and tossed it out to Kat. He cleaned his junk off in the sink. He didn't have the time for another shower. After washing up, he left the bedroom. "Fuck me," he said again. Kat was laying on her back on the bed. She was pinching one nipple and slowly fingering herself.

"One more time Willie, please?"

His cock swelled, and he quickly looked away before his own needs took over. "We'll fuck again, but I need to get on the road. Next time, I'll take care of you properly."

"Promise?"

"I promise." Willie grabbed his clothes and put his shirt on. He could feel her eyes on his cock and it was reacting to her lust for it. He tried to will it to go down. Damn, it was going to be a long drive.

"I could come with you," she said, sitting up in bed.

"Tempting, but I don't need any distractions."

Kat threw herself off the bed and kneeled before Long, grabbing his cock. She stroked it and wrapped her lips around the head. It grew harder before Willie yanked it out of her mouth. "Let's runaway together? We can fuck every day."

"Gurl, you'd betray yo momma like that?"

"Only for you Willie," she said, frowning when he shoved the monster cock down his trousers and zipped up. "Only for you," she repeated. Kat put her lips on his pants just over the bulge. His cock swelled even more. She reached up to pull his trousers down.

Long stepped back. She looked at him mournfully, eyes pleading with him. "Walking away right now is the hardest thing, I've ever done, but I gotta go. Now get this place cleaned up and when I get back, we'll get together again." Right after I fuck your sister and niece, he thought, but just thinking about those two didn't help deflate his cock any.

"Yes, sir," she replied meekly.

Long turned and left the room, going back downstairs. He grabbed his overnight bag on his way out to his car. As he stepped into the car, Long glanced back at the house. Kat was staring down at him from the second floor. It was a large window and her nude body from her thighs up was pressed against the pane, her breasts round circles against the glass. She'd breathed on the glass and was writing out "FUCK ME" on the condensation. She was humping the glass, blonde pubes pressing against the glass, pulling back, and pressing forwards. Willie gulped. "Gonna be a long drive," he sighed, looking away and getting in the car.

12