TCCS Pt. 03 Ch. 24: A Fog Rolls In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stacy didn't say anything. He'd lost on purpose. He wanted to buy her dinner! Her head turned out over the lake. "Wow, look at that?"

Hugh followed her gaze at the wall of mist approaching. "Shit, that's as thick as the fog last month. Let's get out of here before it hits." He held his hand out.

Stacy Brown was jokingly called Downtown Stacy Brown because she was always more than willing to go downtown on some brother's junk. Now a white boy had his hand out for her wanting to take her out on a dinner date? She reached out and took his hand and it felt... wonderful.

Hugh and Stacy held hands as they hurried down the beach to escape the encroaching thick wall of fog. "How's Floyd's sound?"

Floyd's BBQ was a popular spot on I-69, a slight drive, but she loved eating there. It was actually one of the few black owned businesses in Coxville County. "Floyd's sounds wonderful," she answered squeezing his hand with hers.

Stacy Brown couldn't believe how happy she felt at that moment.

**********

Wendy "Wonder Woman" Williams strolled down to the end of the dock, looking up at the bright moon. She turned around and glanced back at the bonfire in the distance. She could see some dark figures dancing around and the sounds of rap music drifted over the water towards her. She hadn't wanted to come to the party, but her friend Carol had insisted and Carol had quickly disappeared in a tent with her boyfriend.

Wendy had just started attending Coxville High this year. Her family had chosen homeschooling for generations ever since the state forced integration on the people of Coxville County. Much to her embarrassment, racism was the primary cause. Her father detested the local blacks. She'd insisted on going to public school her senior year mostly because she wanted the high school experience and to socialize more with people her own age. So far Carol Birch was the only real friends she'd made. She'd hit it off with Pamela as they were both athletic fitness buffs, but Pamela was a cheerleader and their little clique was closed to outsiders. What she really wanted

was a boyfriend and though she'd received many admiring glances, few men measured up.

She was called Wonder Woman for several reasons. First, at 6' 3", she was an amazon. The tallest girl in the school and probably the entire town. She wasn't a willowy skinny model type either like most tall women. She had a perfect hourglass figure with a firm outthrust rear end and Coxville EE breasts. Another reason she was called Wonder Woman was her resemblance to Lynda Carter. Long glossy black hair with curls framed a lovely countenance capped by piercing blue eyes. Her figure matched TV's Wonder Woman also though her native breasts were much larger and she was taller by another half foot. The final reason was that Wendy was a true wonder at near everything she did. She was a setter on a female volleyball team based in Coxburg and there was talk of her trying out for the Olympics. She excelled at track, field sports, and was an amazing gymnast even though she was sized more as an American Gladiator than a petite gymnast.

Wendy lowered her eyes from the moon and was surprised to see the wall of white slowly moving across the lake towards her. The mist was the thickest she'd ever seen, solid looking and rising about ten feet off the water. She'd heard a lot about the fog last month, but she herself hadn't experienced it. Wendy had been out of the county at a volleyball tournament that night. That was the night of September 24. She remembered it well as her team had won big that night and she'd woken up in her hotel room from a crazy sex dream where a shadowy bearded figure had convinced her to surrender her maidenhead to him. She'd been so aroused that night that she decided it was time to give up her virginity and find a boyfriend. The problem was that most of the men in her height range all had girlfriends or seemed intimidated by her. She'd heard that Todd White and Kitty had broken up recently. Now he would be a catch. Wendy and the quarterback of the Coxville Cocks! Maybe she would feel him out, flirt a little and test his reaction. He was close to measuring up to her in height, but no one could have measured up to her dream lover that night. A dream lover so good, it had left her wanting a good fuck in the real world.

The mist was getting closer. It approached the end of the dock. She closed her eyes and stretched her arms out prepared to feel it's damp touch. She didn't see the tendril of mist reach out from the wall. The tip of the spectral tentacle touched her right in the middle of her forehead.

Wendy's body jerked and she fell forwards into the mist, hitting the water with a loud splash.

**********

Wendy gasped and raised herself out of the water. "Here, hold da log," said the black woman beside her. She reached out and wrapped her arms around the log. "Kick! Kick, you fool!" said the other woman. Wendy kicked staring out towards the island in the distance. She looked behind her. Bald black men were on the shore carrying more fallen trees down to the water to help the growing group of slaves fleeing the massacre on the plantation.

One giant black man wearing only loose pants with a tied rope around them for a belt aided Mama Tituba down to the water. She clutched her precious book to her chest until he took the book and placed it on a makeshift raft of sticks helping the distraught woman onto the raft.

Tituba wept and placed her head in her hands even as two more bald black men waded into the water and started pushing the raft deeper, kicking out to propel the raft forwards. Wendy turned away sobbing herself for not only had her own mother been felled by a white man's bullet, but today her god had been hung.

Few of the blacks could swim, but they all made it across. A few of the bald men returned to the shore for more survivors, the occasional shot still ringing out in the distance. They would have lost more, but for the miracle fog that Zombi Damballah had summoned with his dying ejaculation.

Night was falling fast and Wendy dug a depression out in the sand filling it with leaves before laying down to sleep.

Two weeks later, Wendy was plucking the feathers from a goose beside her lean-to. Petruchio had brought it down with a spear. Tituba had claimed to summon the geese down for them, but Wendy had seen them this time of year her entire life. She looked up when she heard the whistle. Petruchio peaked out from behind a bush, motioning for her to join him. She smiled, knowing what he wanted. She looked around before sneaking off to join him.

"I suppose you want payment for the goose?" she asked demurely.

"Your payments are always welcome." Petruchio was naked but for a loincloth. He was not bald like the followers of Prospero. The loincloth was already lifting up as his serpent of Damballah swelled with anticipation. It swelled even more when Wendy let her dirty shift fall off her shoulders. Petruchio stared in admiration at the swell of her breasts, young, firm, and proud, as large as the melons she'd gathered in the fields back on the plantation. Wendy fell to her knees and grabbed Petruchio's cock. She stared at it approvingly before guiding the 10" shaft with its serpentine head between her lips.

"Praise Damballah," groaned Petruchio as she swallowed the head. "That feels so good, Cordelia."

Wendy swallowed deeper, bobbing her head faster at his compliment. She paused only long enough to sit up and guide his shaft between her heavy black breasts, suckling the tip of his cock while she bounced her breasts up and down the shaft of his cock. Before too long, Petruchio grabbed her hair and held her still while his cock spurted his seed into her mouth. She swallowed every drop, loving the taste.

"I want to be with you so bad, Cordelia."

"And I you, Petruchio." Wendy stood and embraced her lover. "I want to give you many babies."

On the day Christians celebrated the birth of their god, Wendy was summoned to Mama Tituba's shack. She pulled her goose down cloak tightly around her shoulders as she nervously walked to the shack. It was cold and lightly snowing. Many feared the winter and some hadn't even seen snow before, but Tituba had assured them that Damballah would keep it from getting too cold.

They'd dried some fish and still had plenty of geese, but they were out of vegetables. Tituba warned them that soon some would began losing their teeth and she had sent small groups to raid storage bins near the plantation. Wendy herself had taken a canoe to the forest to hunt for nuts and berries.

She knocked on the door with trepidation. "Enter, Cordelia," said Tituba from inside.

She opened the door and entered. The room had a fire pit with a cooking pot, several shabby wooden chairs and a mattress filled with goose feathers before the fire. A palace compared to the rest of the escapees living conditions. A large naked man was stooped before the fire, his ass facing, her back rippling with muscles. He was bald, a follower of Prospero. Tituba sat in one of the chairs holding her serpentine staff tightly in one hand. She looked her age. "Mama," said Wendy, giving the wise woman a curtsey.

"I have chosen your mate, Cordelia. It is time for your breeding."

Wendy glanced over at the man as he stood. Her heart sank. He was taller than Petruchio, his back muscles rippled before her turned around. "Rosencrantz!"

"I am Chaga!" he growled. "Rosencrantz was my slave name. I have taken a warrior's name."

"But Mama," she pleaded. "I love Petruchio and he loves me."

"Good for you, but I do not care for such things anymore. I've only loved two things during my time in this shell Cordelia, Damballah and his avatar on earth, Prospero Black, my son. Gaze upon Chaga, child." She did. He was bigger and more muscular that Petruchio. He reached down and presented his hardening cock to her. It was impressive. "Chaga is superior in every way to Petruchio. His serpent of Damballah is much longer and thicker. Chaga's balls are heavier and carry more seed. You child, have shown yourself to be intelligent and resourceful. You are young and healthy with full breasts and child bearing hips. You will give Chaga many children."

"Petruchio..."

"Petruchio will not be allowed to breed. You may fuck him as you desire, but only when you are already with child."

"But why?" They had escaped from Massa but they still weren't free.

"I have my reasons, child. Now remove your clothing and take your place on the breeding bed."

Wendy did as she was told. Chaga gazed at her just as admiringly as Petruchio did when she stripped for him. She couldn't help herself either, gazing with appreciation and trepidation at Chaga's foot long cock, the head was already leaking fluid as he approached her. Wendy felt her own arousal pouring down her thighs even as her brown nipples hardened. She sat down on the soft mattress and laid back as Chaga moved between her legs.

Wendy sucked her lower lip into her mouth as Chaga ran the head of his cock between the folds of his womanhood. Tituba got up from her chair and moved closer to watch. "Remember Cordelia, your duty is to surrender your virginity to the superior cock. Your duty is to breed with the superior cock." Wendy nodded her understanding before screaming in pain as Chaga thrust his cock in hard, bursting her hymen with little effort, his first thrust pushing as deep as Petruchio could have gone. Chaga pulled back and thrust again soliciting another cry from her. Tears rolled down her cheeks at the pain. Chaga buried his cock inside her and held still, letting her get used to its presence.

Tituba stooped near Wendy's head and looked at her, almost evilly. "Do you know what Chaga means in Kiswahili?"

Wendy shook her head.

"It means, to do vigorously." Tituba rapped the end of the serpent staff down hard on Chaga's ass. "Get to work boy," she ordered.

Wendy screamed again as the pounding began, but it hurt less than she expected. Chaga cupped her knees under his arms rapidly thrusting his hips, his cock thrusting in and out of her. She looked up at the hard muscles glistening on his wide chest and her hips began raising into his thrusts. Her whimpers turned to moans, her tears of pain turned to tears of joy and when he buried his cock and seeded her for the first time, the earth shook and stars appeared before her eyes as she discovered what true heavenly bliss really was.

Chaga was such a superior male that his cock only shrank a little inside her before reversing course to full hardness. This time he laid down over her, squeezing her nipples and kissing her. She kissed back, writhing her body in lust beneath her lover. The earth shook again and again and finally even stronger than the first time as he seeded her a second time.

Chaga lived up to his name, seeding her womb seven times that night. They mated many different ways, from behind as the animals did in the fields, he lifted her up and down his cock while standing and kissing her, and she sat on him rocking her body while he licked and squeezed her nipples. Wendy loved every position Chaga showed her.

Towards dawn, he stoked the fire a little higher and came to lie beside her. Tituba returned from somewhere and stared at her. She started to choke. She couldn't breathe. She put her arms up to her neck in fear. Tituba smiled at her. Remember, Wendy Williams, your duty is to surrender your virginity to the superior cock. Your duty is to breed with the superior cock."

Wendy Williams opened her mouth for air, but only water poured in.

12