Teach Me Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ouch," she teased. She reached the door and pulled it open.

"You wearing panties," I asked?

She flipped her braided hair around and looked back at me seductively. "Maybe," she replied.

I caught up to her and tried to lift her skirt to check. She held it down and teased me further.

"You just have to wait and find out," she cooed.

I released quickly and took her hand. We walked towards the monorail to get to the park. It didn't take long for me to find my answer. I opened the door on the other side of the bridge and held it for her as she passed. She sped by and flipped her skirt up to show me her thin piece of dental floss splitting her perfect ass. She dropped the hem back down and waited to take my hand as I looked wide eyed at her. She was bold with all the people around to do that. Nobody seemed to notice her then but she got lots of looks as we boarded the monorail and rode to the park.

We spent the morning riding the rides and seeing the sites. Once she had her fill of that we decided that Epcot was the next place on the list. She wanted to take the boat so the boat it was. It took us to the hub station where we had to get off and take the monorail or the bus the rest of the way there.

We switched and rode the rail over to Epcot. We departed and enjoyed what it had to offer. We visited the rides first then went around the world. It took us into the later part of the afternoon. We were having so much fun laughing and joking and teasing, we didn't even realize how late it was getting.

"We have dinner at down town," I said. We had just past the last country and were crossing the bridge to head out.

"Where are you taking me," she asked?

"Hopefully behind that bush," I teased. I had been glued to her ass the whole day but behaved.

"Hmmmm," she growled. "You are all talk."

"Don't dare me," I teased.

"You know I will," she replied.

I looked around to see my options. There were no really good places to go to here. Besides the fact that every time we passed by another male they locked in on her like a dog to a raw piece of meat. I didn't have many options except the bathrooms and that wasn't ideal considering the usage rate. Wal-Mart was bad but this place was easily worse.

She watched me look and think. She only smiled at my frustration. We walked on and reached the gate. We boarded the rail and waited for the doors to shut. She watched the crowds of people below walk around. I looked on with her until the door closed and the car started to move.

I turned my head back and saw the best thing I had seen all day, emptiness. She and I were the only ones in the car. Now things were looking good. She continued to look out the window. I stood and unzipped. My cock strained outwards towards her face.

"Sarah," I called softly. She turned her head quickly.

"Oh god," she cried. She started laughing. "Fuck, I didn't expect the one eyed monster to be staring me down."

"This is our philosophical bush," I pointed.

"So it is," she agreed.

Her mouth took my cock inside. She sucked gently as we rode the loop around the park and started towards the hub. It wouldn't take us long to get to the hub if we rode nonstop. The car jerked and stopped. I sighed as the sudden stop forced my cock to the back of her throat. She released and coughed lightly.

She looked out the window and saw all the people walking below us. We were stopped inside the park on the loop that circled around.

"Up," I ordered.

"What are you going to do to me," she asked innocently?

I gently moved her to the door and bent her. She easily bent and looked back at me first before looking out the window and grabbing the hand rail. I flipped her skirt up and gently pulled her tiny little thong down to her knees. She shuttered with excitement as I spread my legs and dropped down to her level. I rubbed my tip over her dripping snatch.

"You are so bad," she cooed. "All these people could be watching."

"It excites you though," I replied. "Your pussy is soaked."

"Hmmm," she growled.

I pushed forward and penetrated slowly until my legs bumped her ass.

"Fuck, that's good," she cried.

I saw her face twist with pleasure in the reflection as I started working my cock over her soaked lips. She continued to watch the people as I started into a good rhythm.

"Fuck, this is so daring," she cried. "God, I'm going to fucking cum so hard. Fuck my wet little pussy."

"Fuck, you are so bad," she moaned. "Good at fucking but bad for me."

I slapped her ass. "You're bad for daring me," I hissed.

She growled again. "Fuck I'm cumming," she cried. She released the hand rail and stood slightly. Her pussy creamed and clenched. The angle made her tight. I cupped her tits as she cried with pleasure. My cock was close to exploding.

The car lurched forward. We both stumbled off balance under the sudden movement. She leaned down and grabbed the hand rail. I had nothing to grab so I quickly slipped from her creaming hole and stumbled to the bench seat. I fell and sat about as gracefully as I could. She moaned and giggled at the same time.

The car picked up speed and quickly left the loop and was crossing the parking lot. It wouldn't be long now and we would arrive at the hub.

"Come and sit," I ordered.

She shuffled over and sat on my cock facing away from me. She started bouncing softly. My hands found her hips and I helped her saw along on my cock. Her pussy was soaked and strings of her juice were sticking to her legs as she bounced. I bunched her skirt up to make sure it was spared.

"Fuck you can get deep this way," she cried. "I can almost feel you in my throat."

"I'm not that big," I sighed.

"Way up inside my belly for sure," she replied. "Fuck, I am going to cum again. Yes, fuck my pussy and make me cum again."

We sped down rail as she started soaking my cock again. I was shocked I had lasted though one of her orgasms, I was almost on number two.

"Fuck, I'm so close and so wet," she cried. She stopped bouncing and started rocking. There it was, that changed the game. My balls loaded and began to fire quickly. I soaked her cunt as she started cumming herself.

Ding dong the loud speaker barked. 'The next stop is the transportation and ticket hub,' it cried. 'Please stand back from the doors until the car has come to a complete stop.'

"Don't open the doors until I have completed cumming," I shouted. She started laughing and rocked hard as we both finished.

The car started slowing down. That meant we had about 15 to 20 seconds before it stopped and the exit doors opened. She rested just for a second before dismounting and pulling her tiny thong back up her legs.

"Fuck," she cried as I stood and placed my wet but still stiff dick into my pants. My hand slipped all over it.

"What," I asked?

"You are going to leak from me," she said.

"Try to clench and keep it in there," I offered.

"I don't think that is going to do anything but make it worse," she retorted.

The car lurched to a stop and the doors swung open.

"Let's go," I ordered.

She walked cautiously off the car and onto the ramp. We went down the ramp then back up the other side to get the monorail that took us around the hotel loop and home.

I held her and waited. She was all smiles as we stood and kissed softly.

"I am soaked," she whispered. "You are dripping down my leg." She lifted her leg subtly and used my leg to wipe herself.

"Sorry," I offered.

"It's funny," she teased. "God, I can't believe we fucked on a Disney monorail. You are so bad."

I smiled at her. I wasn't bad, just horny. If she would have said no I would have waited. Maybe.

"What's worse is I'm still fucking horny," she teased. "That fucking train better hurry or I'm going to fuck you right on this ramp."

"Anyway we can stop the monorail from coming," I asked to nobody in particular.

She slapped my chest teasingly. "Smart ass," she cried. She kissed me again and smiled. I loved to see her happy.

She rubbed her leg again as the car pulled to a stop. The exit doors opened and a few people got off. Then the doors on our side opened and we boarded. There were open seats in the car but we choose to stand. She would leave a mess on the seat if we sat. The car made a few more stops on the way back around to the Magic Kingdom. It off loaded a bunch of people and took on a bunch more.

We were now packed in tight quarters as the car filled. I pushed her towards the door that would let us exit and guarded her from the other people. She hugged me tight as the car started moving towards our stop. She didn't like big crowds so I kept her safe.

The door opened and we spilled out. We immediately started towards the room. She wanted out of her thong and I had no objections in getting her out of them. I was horny and she was horny, the less clothes in the way the better.

"How much time do we have until dinner," she asked?

"We got like 15 minutes," I said. "Don't worry though, we can still eat there it just won't be at the reservation time."

"Good, I need a shower," she said. She dropped her skirt and thong in the bathroom and sat on the toilet.

"I'm going to join you this time," I said. I stood outside the door and waited.

"Come in and turn the water on then, I'm just leaking," she said.

I came in and turned the water on. I stripped and got in. The water heated fast for what floor we were on. She still sat on the pot as I soaped myself and washed. Finally she climbed in with me.

I gently washed her sexy body and allowed my hands to roam her body and touch her softly. She giggled at her ticklish spots and moaned softly at her sensitive spots. She turned and faced the shower which was a mistake if she wanted to get out of the shower quickly. I didn't think she had any intention of that.

My hand slipped down her stomach and found her protruding clit in the valley between her legs. She moaned deeply and my fingers circled it. She pushed her ass into me and leaned forward. She teased a sexy little smile over her shoulder as she looked back at me. She ground her ass up and down on me. I spread my feet out and pressed them into the wall and lip of the walk in shower to lower my cock.

She bit her lip as my finger continued to work her clit softly. I ran my cock head with the other hand over her puckered asshole and under to her excited lips. I gave her a nod and made it clear it was her choice as to which hole she would choose.

"Ass, but be gentle," she cooed.

She arched her hips out more and presented more to me. I continued to flick her clit as I pressed my cock head up to her puckered asshole. She braced herself with one hand on the wall and used the other pull her ass cheek apart. I pressed the soaped head of my cock into her ass until it relaxed and accepted it. I softly slid it in with a few strokes.

"Oh god," she cried. "I'm cumming," she yelped.

I softly continued to push in and out of her tight ass. She bucked and twisted around on my cock while my hand rubbed her clit. "Fuck," she squeaked. "Yes, that's good."

Her hand softly went to my hand and stopped it from rubbing. She took it and placed it on her tit. I pinched her nipple as she reached back and spread her ass with both hands now. She looked back and bit her lip as I pushed quickly in and out of her. She moaned softly but didn't look happy.

"What's wrong" I asked?

"I don't know, it hurts a little," she replied. "I think it's the water."

I slowed and pulled out. Her asshole gaped open but contracted shut in a serious of quick motions. I washed my cock quickly and pushed my head down under to her pussy. It slipped in easy from her wetness that seeped from her last orgasm.

I pushed in quickly and found a steady pace.

"That's much better," she sighed.

"Fuck me," she ordered. "Make me cum again."

I picked up the pace a little more. She stood up a little and arched her back harder. My cock pressed hard into her creamy cunt making my balls churn.

"Oh god, I'm fucking cumming," she cried. "Fuck my pussy and fill me up."

I followed my orders and pumped out a hot load deep inside her pussy.

"Fuck, I can feel you filling me," she cried.

I finished flooding her cunt then pulled out to stand. My feet were killing me being wedged and trapped against the walls the way they were. My cum flowed from her quickly and strung down to the floor. The water washed it down the drain as she stood and finger spooned more out of her tight hole. She rinsed her body again before turning to face me.

"That hit the spot," she said. "I'm still horny but more hungry than anything."

She kissed me before shutting off the water. We got out and dried off.

I watched with interest as she toweled herself dry.

"Dam, I'm lucky to have talked you into fucking me," I said after some time.

She laughed at my bold statement. "How do you know I didn't want you to fuck me," she asked?

"Hum," I said. "I don't know. I guess it was you who invited me over in the first place wasn't it?"

She smiled big. "Kind of makes you wonder doesn't it," she asked slyly?

"Ok," I relented. "So how long did you know you wanted to fuck me before you made your move," I asked?

"Oh, I don't know exactly," she started, "But about two weeks after you started coming up to my desk and chatting with me I knew you were more mature than most men, that turned me on. Catching you in the bathroom was probably the breaking point though," she teased.

"It did seem to start the chain of events that lead us here wasn't it," I asked?

"The walking into the bathroom wasn't an accident I take it," I asked?

She laughed loudly. For being rather intelligent I sure did miss the writing on the wall for that one.

"I didn't really get a drink, I saw you had a hard on and I was hoping you would go to the bathroom if I left," she continued. "I followed you into the bathroom but changed my mind as soon as I saw you."

"I didn't think it was right for me to," she paused as she searched for the words. "I wanted to but I didn't know how to present it to you and then I change my mind as I entered. I knew it was wrong but I somehow wanted you to know what I wanted," she smiled as she tossed the towel onto the floor.

"You were flirting with me the whole night," I said. "You were hoping I could take the hint."

"A little," she replied in her sexy tease. I fell right into it.

"A little," I started. "Wearing that gown and showing me your underwear as you sat on the couch, I couldn't help but have a boner. And the sunbathing too!"

"Yeah, but I couldn't help it either," she responded. "Besides, I just knew there was something about you," she said.

"Well shit," I jutted in, "You could have said 'let's fuck' as soon as I walked in the door and we wouldn't have wasted so much time."

She giggled again. "I didn't know it would be that easy," she said. "I had to be somewhat tactful just in case you didn't want what I was offering."

"I'm just glad what happened, happened," I offered. "I couldn't dream of anything better."

"Aw," she cried.

"Enough of this serious stuff," I laughed. "Let's get ready to eat, I'm hungry."

"Me too," she agreed.

We dressed and caught a bus to downtown. The restaurant was nice enough to get us a table quickly even though we were about an hour late. It was expensive here so they tried to accommodate. We both got a glass of wine and sipped and talked. Apparently when you have a hot girl with you at the table and the server is a male, IDs don't get checked. He was looking at her and barely saw me.

She was stunning though. Once again she was simple but looked so dam sexy. That's her best trait. She can take anything and make it look great. She was wearing the cliché little black dress but she looked perfect.

We ate good food, had a nice conversation and followed it up with some tasty desert. I paid the tab and we walked from the restaurant out into down town. We window shopped and just enjoyed the night. We finally made it down to the House of Blues. They had a live band so we went in and enjoyed that for a while. We strolled out after some time and headed for the bus. We rode back and got into the room much later then we both wanted. It seemed this whole trip we were always late. I guess when you are enjoying each other it becomes easy.

"Whew, my feet are killing me," she cried. Her shoes went bouncing onto the floor. Mine followed.

We both stripped down and brushed before climbing into bed. We snuggled together and she fell asleep quickly. I again remained awake and pondered what our future was. I wanted her all to myself but how would I do that? I finally drifted off.

I awoke the next morning before she did. I listened to her breathe as she slept peacefully. She looked perfect even with her hair a mess and sleep on her face. I spooned up behind her and started softly kissing her neck. She moaned as she woke up and pushed back against me. My hands worked around her and I pulled her to me tightly. I gently cupped her tit and found the protruding nipple in the center. They were tight and pointed outward with excitement. I pinched and twisted one.

"Hmmm," she growled as she pushed against my hand.

I pulled her and rolled so she was on top of me. Her legs spread wide inviting my hand to travel down and touch her. She twisted her body off center and turned her head. Our lips met and we kissed softly as my fingers found her clit. Her hand covered mine and felt my fingers as they touched her wet center. My free hand roamed over her body enjoying the soft skin it touched.

My cock had become fully aroused now and stood up waiting to enter where my hands were touching. I slid her down a little and felt my dick touch her hand. I moved my hand and slid my cock into position. She wiggled just out of range and softly flicked my cock with her finger. She was in a teasing mood this morning but I was ok with that.

I returned my hand into her. She now touched my cock with her free hand and continued to feel my fingers inside of her with the other. She softly moaned as I circled her clit with my thumb. She released my hand and scratched my arm as she ran it up and down.

She twisted her head up leaving her neck exposed. I touched the new skin with my lips and kissed her neck. She sighed and pressed into my kissing. She softly shifted and slid a little more down. Her hand pulled my cock towards her opening. I removed my hand from her and left her open. She pushed my cock over her slippery lips and teased me some more. She was hot and wet but still wanted to tease me.

She released my cock and let it rest at her lips. I returned my hand to her clit and circled it. She moaned softly again as I brought pleasure to her core. I released and brought both my hands up to cup her tits.

"Hmmm," she growled softly. She was enjoying the tease as much as I was.

One hand twisted around through my hair and pulled my head into her neck harder. The other found my cock again. I let my hands scratch back down her soft skin towards her center. I softly kneaded her legs in the valley of her cunt. She moaned hard again as I left and ran them down her spread legs as far as I could reach before returning back to the valley.

The teasing was over now. She pulled my cock to her soaked lips and let the head pass inside.

"Oh, yes," she moaned softly. I moaned when I felt her wet center sink over my swollen cock head.

My hands returned to her tits as she left hers to feel my cock slide in and out of her wet cunt. She humped me slowly and rubbed her wetness on my cock as it slid around. It was a strange feeling and one that was going to send me off quickly. I left her tit with one hand and found her clit.

I started circling it softly. Her hand left my cock and covered my hand again. She felt me touch her clit as she continued to hump my cock.