Teach Me Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, that feels good," she cried. "I'm getting close."

She started sitting up. I followed her and let her use my body for support. My hands rested on the bed behind me as she started humping harder. She twisted and pulled my face into hers and kissed me. Her hand rested on my face. Her hair was tangled and wild as she breathed hard into my mouth and humped my cock.

"Fuck, I'm almost cumming," she yelped.

"Cum with me. Cum with me and fill my pussy," she cried softly.

She rocked her hips and I grunted letting her know I was on the edge with her. She pressed hard and sunk me deep into her cunt as we started cumming.

"Oh yes," she cried. "I'm cumming, fill my pussy with your cum."

We breathed hard into each other as I filled her womb and she soaked my cock. She sunk down and rested after we were both spent. I softly laid us back down onto the bed as we recovered.

"Fuck," she cried. "Hmmm, now that's a way to start the day."

"It sure is," I replied.

"Now I'm starving," she said.

She rolled from me carefully and crawled across the bed. I leaked from her all over the sheets before she made it off. She headed straight for the bathroom.

"Come start the shower so we can get ready," she ordered.

I followed obediently. We had to check out soon anyway.

We showered and changed and packed. We headed down and left the luggage at the desk. We weren't leaving yet but had no place to put it otherwise. We took a shuttle service van over to the Boardwalk area. We rented a side by side bike and cruised the boardwalk area on our way to breakfast.

We had a nice and simple breakfast before returning to the bike and riding some more. We enjoyed the last little bit of time with each other before we went back to the hotel. The limo arrived right on schedule and we were heading back home and back to life.