All Comments on 'Teacher Allie Ch. 01'

by TimRailing

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
Until she said...

This story seemed a story about a very psychologically traumatized woamn by her school years...the writer put a long writing about it and then suddenly all the story is ruined by her saying: "At that moment I wasn't a married woman. My husband meant nothing."!!! And the question arise: Why a woman like her, that wanted to be finally a whore for the school's jocks, married? I don't know where this is going, but 1* for now...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
If "impo" gives a story a one

Count on it it's trash. His comments are usually right on. Thanks for the heads up. Didn't read, didn't score. Moving on. Adios.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
From the school to jail

Well, she's going to jail pretty quick. Not sure why this is in loving wives. No loving going on here. Just another really stupid woman story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

....and this is in Loving Wives because.....?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
2*s

The sex was hot .

The rest of it is a waste of time . Gave you 2*s . You have a lot of words posted . So this is a big fail . I feel you should realize this before you post.

Better luck or more skillful use of your talent, with the next story .

AMerryman

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
becaseu she fucked around asshole!!! THis is what the LW section is all about dear annnony

you know that!! But you hate the idea. Yet you read all these stories and then get mad, at yourself dumbass. Go read the romantic section and save your blood pressure. Gave this a 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well that was mediocre

Strange story. Why did you post this in Loving Wives? Other than the fact that she refers to herself as "Mrs" we have no idea about any husband that might be lurking. Maybe better under erotic couplings? You might be careful about the high school sex. Not all high schoolers are 18 years old. The story felt like a lecture about self esteem and bullying. Not very interesting subjects for a porn site. And when you got around to the sex parts, they were neither erotic or sexy. Overall this wasn't worth the time spent to read it. 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Time saver

A Dear Annony comment from an anonymous poster with the standard VonnieBastie2 rant so gave it a 1*, as to the story as Ive said before if it gives a story a 5 I give it 1.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hey bonnietaylor cum slut

What do you care why others read these stories? None of your fucking business. A ONE STAR rating on anything you think is erotic, because you don't know the meaning of the word. Suck any cocks lately? I hear you love spurting cocks, especially when they spurt all over you. Isn't that right bonnie?

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 8 years ago
don't commment to me asshloe of LIt

I hate you uts and want you dead. Gave this a 5 for a great story. Go back to your mother basement and jerk off you fag annoy

BriteaseBriteaseover 8 years ago
surprising

The word literature comes to mind. Checked a few of your other stories before making this comment, and found that it wasn't a one off. What on earth are you doing on this site? Not complaining you understand.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Gave this a ONE

Author you can thank bonnietaylor2/vastiesmith2 for your score. Anything that cum slut gives a five star rating, I know is trash. By the way cunt, I'll call you anything I want and that includes being the asshole of Lit. What's the matter, don't you believe in being fair, only you can call others names. Well babe, two can play that game.

TimRailingTimRailingover 8 years agoAuthor
Author Comment

Hey,

Loving wives might have been the wrong category but that's what it is. She's a woman who got married while in love. Cheating is inherently an act committed by wives whose love is failing or conflicting with some other desire. But should it suddenly fall into a category about single people? Maybe people who want romantic stories should read stories in the romantic section.

As for the quality of the sex scenes, some people favorite the story and love the sex scenes. Others don't. I don't know why some people don't. No one ever gives constructive feedback. I'm not defending the quality. I don't even know what to defend because no one strives to be anything more than insulting. It might have to do with the categories discussed above. Some people look in the LW section for romance and are pissed when they find anything else.

I feel like I received a lot of 1s and 5s and no 3s. I'm sure a more precise categorizing system would help set expectations and result in less anger. Regardless, I hope you all consider enjoying the site and stop becoming infuriated over stories you don't like. Just move on. Or pause and give constructive feedback, then move on.

Happy reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1*

VOTE 1* FOR EVERYTHING RATED BY VASTIESMITH AKA BONNIETAYLOR! FUCK YOUR DEAR ANNONY RANTS!

TimRailingTimRailingover 8 years agoAuthor
On Expectations...

To future commenters:

1. You went into a category about wives instead of romantic.

2. You chose a story with "teacher" in the header. At this point, logic would help you infer the story revolves around a teacher-student plot.

3. Then there's the description "This young teacher wants the attention she never got." At that point you can be damn sure that it revolves around a teacher-student plot.

So if you didn't like it, please explain what it was that you were expecting but didn't get.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
It depends on the husband character!

@TimRailing You are right Literotica need a recategorization. The LW has 2 main readers groups and the 2 main groups are opposite each other. The LW should divide into 2 hubs. I think a wife sharing and a cuckolding lifestyle hub and a Marriage Strife hub (with before wedding stories) would be the 2 hubs.

The limit for stories in the 2 newer (imagined) categories what does the husband character think of the extramarital practice of his wife. Everything depends on the husband character.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A wife who fucks around has reasons. I think it is the story about those reasons that divide the readership.

It is always intriguing why a married woman fucks around on her husband. She could have satisfied a lot of desires, curiosities, appetites, before she took her marriage vows. Those vows seem to mean a Whole Lot to most LW readers. I mean, she's married, and she can have all the sex she wants from her husband, right?

Well, of course not. And that is where the LW plots start. There are so many options, but there are a few major plot lines that drive approval and disapproval. The LW stories that get the highest ratings generally present a story that depicts justifiable adultery, and we cheer the wife dumping the asshole and bettering her life. Or unjustifiable adultery, and we cheer the husband getting revenge and/or replacing the whore with a good woman. Simple. The good people win, in the end.

Then there are those plot lines that tend to infuriate most readers. These generally tell a story where the wife is an unjustifiable remorseless whore who betrays her marriage out of cruelty, selfishness, lust, psychological dysfunction, or mere opportunity, and the wife gets away with it, maybe even celebrates it, maybe even lords it over the husband and family she has betrayed. She may even be facilitated by family or friends in her betrayal. These stores tend to really piss most readers off. The bad people win. This is not unique to LW, in fact, it is the classic trend in literature, both classical, and apparently, porn. Most readers like to see the bad people lose.

Anna Karenina and Madame Bovary are just two famous classics where in the end, the whore gets what she deserves. A lot of people like those stories. There have to be some famous classics where the whore gets away with it, but I don't know of any. And if there are, I think you will find most of them have been written since the early 1960's, when some influential horn dogs and whores convinced a lot or gullible women that it is really liberating and mature and romantic and righteous to fuck whoever they want whenever they want. There's a whole lot of men, unmarried, who really champion that lifestyle, for women, until they marry one. Yeah, its kind of ironic, and often tragic. But that's another story.

So while some people come to LW to celebrate bad people winning, the stories that get the highest ratings have the bad people losing and the good people winning. Of course there are some pitiful souls who come to LW looking for masturbation fodder, just as there are some authors who enjoy writing that genre; stroke stories. I don't know why they come to LW, when there are other categories that seem to specialize in stroke stories, like Erotic Couplings, Interracial, maybe BDSM and Reluctance, if you are a real pervert. Just because its a married woman being the foil in a stroke story does not mean it should be in the LW category. A woman's decision to engage in whatever sex she chooses does not make it a LW story just because she is married, in my opinion. I come to LW for stories about marriage, not for stories about sex. If the story focuses more on the sex than the marriage, like the present story, it tends to beg the question, what has being married got to do with this character's behavior? And that's where you open the door on some really dark and disturbing psychology.

There are authors, and readers, who want to relish and celebrate a wife's betrayal. They want the wife to grind her husband's pride, esteem, and self-image into the dirt. They want to humiliate this husband and make him feel like some insignificant piece of rat shit. They want to champion a woman who is an animal driven by lust and base appetite and total wanton desire. They want the wife to be the proverbial whore in the bedroom, but not for her husband, for anybody else but her husband. These are some really angry fucked up people with a man-hating agenda. They are so blinded by their man hate that they don't see it is women who they end up disparaging and denigrating. I suspect these are people who have had real negative experiences with men, and are trying to find some corrective or balancing energy in stories that humiliate men. Its too bad. Such stories may have a legitimate reason to exist, but they are usually soundly rejected by LW readers.

So, it appears most LW readers come to this category looking first for intriguing stories about love and marriage, where good people end up triumphing over bad people. Graphic sex is OK, but not a requirement. Adultery is common, but not necessary, and never desirable. Drama, suspense, romance, interesting plots with twists and surprises all help a story get the highest marks. Explicit graphic animal sex, not so much. Come on, just read the highest rated stories. Its right there.

So far, in this story, its just another day at the zoo, watching the animals fuck. No rhyme or reason, no drama, no real plot. Just a mentally disturbed young woman seeking some fantasy or compensation for perceived wrongs when she was younger. And her husband gets to pay the price. What's to enjoy about that story?

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 8 years ago
annony !!! you're insane

L is for wives to fuck around and enjoy the sex,. It's a masturbation story and site. You should write your own story instead of writing it in the comment site! This story is great for that reason MA

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Where is FREEDOM

@Bonny You are stupid. The LW definition did not say the husband should live without freedom..........The freedom is work in stories with wife and husband swapping, swinging, BTB and RAAC.................and in cuckold stories with bisexual and closet homosexual husbands.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 8 years ago
5 to help your score

since the asshole of Lit gave you a 1. eat shit annony

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1*

VOTE 1* FOR EVERYTHING RATED BY VASTIESMITH2 AKA BONNIETAYLOR2! YOU KEEP YOUR DEAR ANNONY SHIT AND I'LL KEEP RATING 1*!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Been there, done that - and it was good (but not as good as this)

Hot sex in the book cupboard with a student. And she's married. That ticks all my boxes! You got me wet with this one. I've been fucked in the stock cupboard too - though not by a student. It was a parent at the end of parents' evening. His wife was waiting downstairs and it was so hot to walk downstairs with him knowing his cock was wet with my juices and his cum was running down my legs as I shook hands with the bitch! For reminding me of that night you get five stars, Tim. Wish I could give you six!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
re: anonymous-1*

You got a point anonymous. Sick and tired of that slut bonnie always attacking anonymous. Any author who won't delete here gets an automatic one star rating from now on. Maybe they will get the message. Anonymous comments for the most part relate to the story not other readers. Bonnietaylor/vastiesmith is a FLAMER and should not be allowed to comment. Kind of strange that nobody with a username seems to be bothered by this type of public feedback. Couldn't be we got hypocrites on this site, could it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Ditto -anon. The retard bonnietaylor2 is a frigging joke.

Maybe those slime up a-holes will expire soon.f

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
It's a good thing

you remembered that she was married near the end of the story. That changed my score from 1* to 5*.

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124over 8 years ago
I'm just now reading this on 12/17...

and see you have submitted two more. I hope they are as good yet better than this one. Many word mistakes. You need more careful proof reading or a good editor.

The imagery and erotic pull into the story was good. But I was beginning to wonder why this was in LW, until she introduced herself as "Mrs. Fuller." So there had to be a "Mr. Fuller" and the several mentions of a husband at the end. This should bring an interesting plot to a good read. But I would have like to have seen some type of mention of a husband, wedding at the end of college, etc. much earlier, which would add to her guilt and conflict and shame and utter wantonness. 4 *'s hope grammar is better on the next two.

24intense24intenseover 8 years ago
Awesome

One of the best stories ever read here ...

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Prison

Reading in LW about teachers porking students, you find long prison ters. Even do the teacher in this third rate story.

ComefindmeComefindmealmost 3 years ago

This was.. meh. Disjointed and awkward, you wrote her as shy and awkward, but in college she was a man eating slut, but after college she's insecure and needy?

Doesn't even mention she's married until she's having sex with someone else. Just awkward from start to finish.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous