All Comments on 'Teacher Allie Ch. 03'

by TimRailing

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Ridiculous stupidity

Even worse than the previous two mindless chapters. The only thing worse is the author commenting on his own stories and informing us how great the future chapters are going to be. Embarrassing!

CharlieB4CharlieB4over 8 years ago
She's a cum lovin' slut...

Just the way I like 'em. 4+

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
Really?

Really? Really? Now all jocks will go to her house for a night gang-bang? In the other parts she was married, now she says: "I'd promised my fiancé..."? What next? She is so mentally fucked up that she thinks she is married? The writer promised that part 4 was the one...Let's wait, but the hopes for it are very low or null...1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
If the story is in the USA

In the true life a high school teacher gave sex to her students, gang bang, etc. She got 3 years prison in the USA. The lost of her teacher licence forever will be the next when she leaves the prison.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
# 1

Just when you think it cant get worse ; it does.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
5 top help offset the asshloe of Lit's vote of 1

eat it dear annony, this is a good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1*

VOTE 1* FOR EVERYTHING RATED BY VASTIESMITH2 AKA BONNIETAYLOR2! FUCK YOUR DEAR ANNONY RANTS!

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 8 years ago
5 to help your score

and to tell the asshole of Lit, eat shit

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1*

VOTE 1* FOR EVERYTHING RATED BY VASTIESMITH2 AKA BONNIETAYLOR2! OR WHATEVER YOU CALL YOURSELF!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Time saved

@VonnieBastie? IT has set a standard which I have chosen to respond to. IT states IT is voting multiple times for a story because an anonymous commenter gave it a 1* which means that the site operators are supporting IT or IT is one of the site operators. Like IT I am on this site ANONYMOUSLY so I see no reason to post an ID. As I am a true anonymous poster I can only post once a day on a writers story, IT does not change its rant when IT posts as anonymous making it easy to see IT is posting. At any rate I made this explanation so IT will know that I post on new stories because I drop on this site only occasionally Literotica is not my life and does not define me as it obviously does so many others. In closing writer I did not read your entry and am giving it 1* to offset the vote by IT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Who is the biggest asshole of Lit?

Why of course it's bonnietaylor2/vastiesmith2, the lowest form of FLAMER on this site. To give high scores based on bias and hatred shows the mentality of this munch cruncher. Oh, you didn't know she likes dining at the Y? Now you do.

Based on reviews, I skipped this tale. No score.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great start, lousy finish. Yeah, its done.

Stick a fuck in it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awful.

This was written by a retard for retards , yikes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I'm sorry that

I gave you 5 stars on the first two chapters. You lied to us and said she was married. 1* for you and I'll never read another of your stories. Of course that won't stop me from rating them 1*.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 8 years ago
What a lucky teacher

Like the story, love the teacher walking on the edge. If she gets caught she will get fucked. If she doesn't get caught good for her. Keep writing. xoxoxoxox Annette

nonethewisernonethewiserover 8 years ago
Fiancé?

I thought she was married

24intense24intenseover 8 years ago
Brilliant

Great follow up on this story .. Loved CH 1 and 3 . Hope more are coming ..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
A conjugal visit

Does anybody know what happened to that story Tim railing wrote that story Right?

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Nonsensical

Totally nonsensical story about criminal activity by noxious people.

ALFfromMelmacALFfromMelmacover 4 years ago
HEY @26thNC

You are a FUCKING IDIOT! These characters are all 18+ and are consenting adults!

GO FUCK YOURSELF!

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
Hey Alfie

You fookin moron! Aren't these all fictional characters after all? Who cares how old they are?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous