Teacher Allie Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks."

"Really? A good thanks would have been to fuck me."

"I've got nothing left. You feel like you sucked the life from me." That made me smile.

"You did cum more than like any guy, ever."

"Yeah, usually it's a lot but that was more than usual. Katie hates it."

We were both speaking between deep breaths. "She hates cum?"

"Hates how much I cum when I'm really... into it."

That excited me. I was stealing the show. "Well, I like it. Next time you can blow your load all cover my tits."

"Really? You're down for doing it again?"

I took one more deep breath to cope with the reality of what I wanted, then answered "Yes, except next time you come to my house and fuck me all night.

"You're serious?

"Yeah, I'm serious. Now you need to get to lunch and I need to clean up before people start heading back to class, so zip up and get out."

"Okay."

12