Teacher Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Damn you shithead,' she thought, but smiled sweetly at him as the ball nudged the edge of the pocket and twisted in.

"Yea, Hank, you could learn something from the Cindy doll," Mac laughed.

She tried to manoeuvre around the table but the only possible shot would mean lifting her leg or leaning right over. Giving in she bent over their end of the table presenting her ass and gritting her teeth against the inevitable lewd remarks.

When she turned around they were discussing the football, ignoring her. It was a surprise and unaccountably she felt miffed. Becoming used to bending over the table she settled into the game, trying hard to beat him. The game continued and Carol was pleased to only lose on the black.

"Good game, there's more to you than meets the eye, and that's saying something," Hank smiled. "That's five you owe me," he said, holding out his hand.

"I don't have any on me," Carol said, lamely. The look on his face told her she was in trouble.

"Well, you can pay me in kind now or see how it goes on the next game. I don't mind if you build a debt it'll make the payment all the more interesting," he smiled.

"I can't. I'll pay you honest," Carol said, not caring what he had in mind, whatever it was just wasn't on.

"Freddy insists all gambling debts are paid before you leave. Don't know why you're so antsy about a kiss, you look up for it, and more," he chuckled. "You can always pay it off working for Freddy as one of his girls. I'd be your first customer sweet lips," Hank told her.

Was he suggesting she would whore for that gangster? Shit! They were tough enough characters not to give her a choice if she riled them. A kiss didn't seem so bad after all, just to get it over and done with. "Well, I guess. I could let you kiss me," she stammered.

"Maybe I'll just wait till you owe me enough to make it interesting," Hank teased.

"For a ten you can get those sweet lips round your dick when she's whoring for Freddy," Mac sang out.

"Who asked you?" Hank fired back over his shoulder. "You'd be after me in line for a sweet new one like her."

Carol shuddered at the thought of these men lining up to take her. Did she look so cheap they could casually assume she would stoop to being a whore? The clothes, bending over the table, associating with that skinny shit Joe, just being there, it all added up to mark her as being just another dumb slut on the make.

It made her feel so hopeless knowing this was the prospect for some poor girls. She could just see their squalid lives, the inevitability of whoring for an intimidating man like Freddy. "Let's just kiss, OK?" Carol said, in a flat voice devoid of emotion.

"Not sure I like your attitude. Anyone would think you don't like the idea of touching me," he said, with a contrived hurt look.

"Please, let's kiss and move on," she said, forgetting the cutesy tone of voice.

"You have to play another game anyway so why don't we see what happens, you nearly won. You could get lucky," Hank teased.

The thought of what he would want for ten appalled her. The debt might be an excuse for Freddy to get involved and that was disgusting. If Joe didn't get back she could imagine Freddy forcing her to pay the debt by whoring.

It would be an impossible situation when she dare not tell them who she was to get away from them. Her nerves were unravelling after a day riding a rollercoaster of emotions and she was pushing herself into a corner from guilt. She was letting her imagination get the better of her.

In a panic she grabbed his sleeve. "Please let me kiss you. I. I want to kiss you sir," she said earnestly. She had wound herself up into such a state she couldn't think of anyway out but comply.

Her name sake would have wound them up and taken their money, winning by putting them off their stroke. Cindy would have leaned over the table with plenty of cleavage on show in front of a crucial shot. Maybe she could have rattled them with just enough flirting or just making it all a bit of fun.

Carol was too straight to see what was happening and way out of her depth. A pair if arms wound round her for a second time that evening only these were strong muscular hard working arms. They clamped her tight with big hands lifting her off the floor by her ass.

She closed her eyes as he kissed her ears and neck. She opened her mouth. His tongue was thankfully fresh and gentle. She kissed him back. She was being paid for this. He had paid her for this sexual favour, so didn't that make her a whore.

She was dressed too provocatively, how could she blame them. The way she had acted, the way she had displayed her ass, it was all too much. It left her head spinning. He was damn good at kissing. Their breath mingled as their nostrils noisily sucked in air.

He was devouring her mouth and lips as though he couldn't get enough of her, wanting all of her. She no longer felt suffocated she felt alive. She felt a desperate need. She gripped his waist with her heels hanging onto him feeling large calloused hands on her soft smooth ass holding her close.

Finger tips pushed against her crotch and asshole. Her breasts were squashed against his chest and she couldn't help squirming against him rubbing her sensitive nipples, stimulating them into swollen buds of pleasure.

'I can't help it. I've been so bad I deserve to be treated like a whore, I deserve everything I get,' she told herself. Carol was so carried away she prepared for the worst, not wanting it but unable to fight the need.

All day she had been stimulated until giving in to be ravished by Denis. This evening she had paraded around like a slut being teased until she became a bitch on heat. How could she withstand such an assault on her morality, it had stretched her endurance to breaking point.

Hank perched her on the edge the pool table laying her back on the green baize. Her legs were still wide from being around his waist but they had all seen the crotch of her panties before and only casually looked her over.

She looked as though she had just run a marathon with hair awry and her face gleaming with perspiration. Her chest heaved up and down in the tight boob tube where her nipples protruded sharply.

Hank was right. She had been fired up on entering the pool room and their teasing had pushed her arousal to the limit. She had been fired up enough to let them push her along. He didn't know how she came to be with those two but something had happened earlier to get her into this state.

Realising she was lying there with legs open waiting to be fucked a wave of shame brought her to her senses. Before she could move he leaned in close and she froze.

He whispered in her ear and she closed her eyes tight with fear, letting out a stifled groan.

He said to her, "You're a great kisser Miss Andrews. Don't worry your secret is safe with me. Just do as you're told and I'll get you off the hook. I'm sure you don't want to spend the night whoring for Freddy," he lied, to frighten her.

"If they don't come back for you I'll take you home otherwise you can repay me sometime," he breathed the words seductively in her ear.

He patted her between the legs and pulled the crotch of her panties over her wet lips. She lie there a moment shaking.

"You had better get to the restroom and sort yourself out," he told her.

"She should pay you for a kiss like that," Mac commented casually, as though the performance were an everyday event.

Carol didn't even bother pulling her clothes together; she just rolled off the table and stumbled to the restroom. Holding onto a basin with both hands she tried to bring her shattered nerves together. Her left knee twitched threatening to give way.

'"Do as he says? Who the hell is he?" she said to the cold running water splashing around the sink. She felt her career was all washed up as her ethics drained out of her down the plughole. She thought of herself as a sensible professional woman only she had behaved like a sex starved adolescent.

Even the worst of the girls in class wouldn't have succumbed so shamelessly. It was true she had little experience after two dull relationships but to have lost control so easily was a shock.

Pulling herself together she managed to walk into the pool room knowing they thought of her as a stupid little slut, or worse. She felt belittled and humiliated but tried to hold her head high. She had been found out and could no longer hide or excuse her behaviour behind the facade of being Cindy.

If he kept his word she could at least play the part until the lads got back. Wondering what humiliation she was gong to be put through next she bravely walked over to Hank. Before he had a chance to provoke her yet again they turned up.

Hank winked at her and mouthed, "Be seeing you."

***

They didn't wait around for Joe. Carol was glad to be hauled by Denis out of the dreadful place. In the car he told her, "He's left the house unlocked." Then he clammed up.

He was obviously in a huff. It was from the ribald comments the men had goaded him with on his return. 'Get you're whore home and give her a good seeing to before she rapes us, she's a natural blonde, she puts on a good show playing pool, kisses like a nympho,' they laughed. Not exactly those words but close enough.

Carol felt devastated. Even this nice young man was ashamed of her. Not as ashamed as she was.

At his questioning look she went red and dropped her gaze to her lap. Her nipples were still hard and large. The skirt was pulled open revealing her sopping panties. She wondered if he could smell her wet pussy as she cringed in the front seat.

She would have to buy one of those little air fresheners tomorrow, if there was a tomorrow. Her whole world might implode by then.

12